Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-08-2016, 10:41 AM   #61
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Is it a limit for you to have sex with your co-workers?
No, I have in the past, even popped my bosses lesbian cherry.

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to scouseslut for this post:
Old 04-08-2016, 12:50 PM   #62
corsa198
getDare Addict

A couple more questions for you:
Do you ever like to let your thong show over a pair of jeans?
Do you ever wear leggings that are sometimes see through?
Do you own any crotchless underwear?
Thong bikini, normal bikini or swimsuit?
Have you ever peed in swimwear because it is already wet?

And here is a small dare to try, I hope it's ok.

Next time you need a wee you should wait until you are absolutely desperate. Make sure you are wearing a sexy pair of knickers and some loose jeans.

Then go to the toilet. Sit down to wee as normal. Start weeing and count to 5, once you reach 5 stand up and pull your clothes up, whether you have stopped or not but try and stop as fast as you can. Do this every 15 minutes and drinking 2 glasses of water after each wee.

Repeat this for at least 60 minutes.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 02:00 PM   #63
getdaring
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouseslut View Post
So as promised, I am now in work, with a wedgie from my blue thong. I'm actually scared its visable. Although I have a black skirt on,down to my knees, I have a white blouse on. I know I have to wear a white bra, and even then that still shows through. The wedgie isn't that painful, its more the worry and thought that everyone can see a blue thong through my blouse!
So how did you find the wedgie in the end? Did you find it uncomfortable or was it fairly easy and did anyone notice it?

And here's another dare. You'll need to wear a dress or skirt and some really big undies for this one. The idea is that you are to go out in public somewhere and go the bathroom and then you are to tuck the back of your dress or skirt into the back of your underwear. You'll be able to make this look like a genuine accident but of course you'll know that you've done in purpose which will make it more fun/embarrassing.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 02:07 PM   #64
bee9
getDare Succubus

Good. A dare for you then.

Make a list of all men in your office/department/whatever. Like excel spreadsheet or similar.

Give a blowjob to each of them and measure their cocks -- both erect length and erect circumference. Probably a fancy thread with 1cm knots will be fine. Get any plausible excuse to do that.

After filling the list sort it in ascending order by cock's circumference with secondary index being cock's length. Start from the smallest and go anal with all of them one by one on odd days. On even days have vaginal sex starting from the largest.

On the last day you should have the largest cock for your ass and previous day (or next) the smallest one for your pussy.
Old 08-29-2016, 11:38 PM   #65
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

I forgot about this thread of mine, lets bring it back to life, and start by answering the last three posts I missed.

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My Blog
Old 08-29-2016, 11:45 PM   #66
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa198 View Post
A couple more questions for you:
Do you ever like to let your thong show over a pair of jeans?
Do you ever wear leggings that are sometimes see through?
Do you own any crotchless underwear?
Thong bikini, normal bikini or swimsuit?
Have you ever peed in swimwear because it is already wet?

And here is a small dare to try, I hope it's ok.

Next time you need a wee you should wait until you are absolutely desperate. Make sure you are wearing a sexy pair of knickers and some loose jeans.

Then go to the toilet. Sit down to wee as normal. Start weeing and count to 5, once you reach 5 stand up and pull your clothes up, whether you have stopped or not but try and stop as fast as you can. Do this every 15 minutes and drinking 2 glasses of water after each wee.

Repeat this for at least 60 minutes.
I would say I intentionally show my thong over jeans, but out does happen, tbh since my holiday I've pretty much stopped wearing underwear, only a bra to keep the girls looking great.

Leggings sometimes they are see through, I have one pair that are really see through.

Yes I have some crotchless panties, I was dating a guy in work and I sent him a picture of them, and told him I had them on under my skirt, he was hard before I even showed him.

Swimwear? I think from my other thread we all know it doesn't really matter to me. Thing I guess if I had to choose, less white lines. And yes, who hasn't pee'd in a wet swimsuit.

Sorry to say, don't think I'll be doing your dare, don't really like playing around with pee. And I don't own baggy jeans! Only tight jeans here.

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My Blog
Old 08-29-2016, 11:48 PM   #67
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
So how did you find the wedgie in the end? Did you find it uncomfortable or was it fairly easy and did anyone notice it?

And here's another dare. You'll need to wear a dress or skirt and some really big undies for this one. The idea is that you are to go out in public somewhere and go the bathroom and then you are to tuck the back of your dress or skirt into the back of your underwear. You'll be able to make this look like a genuine accident but of course you'll know that you've done in purpose which will make it more fun/embarrassing.
It went fine from what I remember, was a while ago. No one asked anything to me, so not sure if they noticed.

I'll have a think about doing that one, I am wearing a summer dress today, but I'm not wearing any panties, which I'm liking right now, so maybe another day.

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My Blog
Old 08-29-2016, 11:50 PM   #68
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Good. A dare for you then.

Make a list of all men in your office/department/whatever. Like excel spreadsheet or similar.

Give a blowjob to each of them and measure their cocks -- both erect length and erect circumference. Probably a fancy thread with 1cm knots will be fine. Get any plausible excuse to do that.

After filling the list sort it in ascending order by cock's circumference with secondary index being cock's length. Start from the smallest and go anal with all of them one by one on odd days. On even days have vaginal sex starting from the largest.

On the last day you should have the largest cock for your ass and previous day (or next) the smallest one for your pussy.

Thanks for this dare, while I appreciate this dare, I am kind of dating someone, early days but I won't be sleeping around, until I get bored and break up with him. He bought me dinner 4 times last week!

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My Blog
Old 08-30-2016, 04:42 AM   #69
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Glad this is back up and running! here's a couple questions for you.

1. Related to your holiday, of the swimsuits you had to wear, which was your favourite/least favourite? (for anyone who reads this and wants to know what I am on about, here is the link to the thread, http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=265134 page 4 has all the swimsuits on)

2. You said above your now dating someone, are you brave enough to tell us his name and 3 things about him?

3. Have you had sex with him yet?

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.
(currently 2/16 completed)

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 05:27 AM   #70
Toybox Girl

Cool

I find scouse accents pretty damn hot sometimes ♥

Truth - Your favourite international accent?
Dare - Wear pegs during all domestic chores this week.

Welcome to getDare!
Old 08-30-2016, 08:08 AM   #71
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJR86 View Post
Glad this is back up and running! here's a couple questions for you.

1. Related to your holiday, of the swimsuits you had to wear, which was your favourite/least favourite? (for anyone who reads this and wants to know what I am on about, here is the link to the thread, http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=265134 page 4 has all the swimsuits on)

2. You said above your now dating someone, are you brave enough to tell us his name and 3 things about him?

3. Have you had sex with him yet?

My favourite was day 9, so cute, my least favourite was day 2!.

His name is Paul, he works in the same office as me, we went on a date this week but I first had sex with him a year or so ago and he currently has a chastity cage on. One key is in my freezer in a huge ice cube, the other is in his car, inside a lock box which has a combination lock, and only I know that code. XxxX

We have obviously had sex, but not since he took me on a date and I locked his penis up.

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My Blog
Old 08-30-2016, 08:11 AM   #72
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toybox Girl View Post
I find scouse accents pretty damn hot sometimes ♥

Truth - Your favourite international accent?
Dare - Wear pegs during all domestic chores this week.

Welcome to getDare!
I love an Irish accent. There is a girl in the office who is Irish and like me she knows the only way to get anywhere here is to show off your assets. I love staring at her breasts. I may see if she wants to let Paul watch me strip her and fuck her? Sorry, went off track.

Ok, sounds fun, but not sure I have any domestic chores this week. So may do this next week.

Thanks for the welcome, but I'm not that new, I was when I started this, I tend to drift in and out.

X

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My Blog
Old 08-30-2016, 08:39 AM   #73
Slave99#

Maximum No. Of orgasms you had in one day?
Slave99# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 08:54 AM   #74
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave99# View Post
Maximum No. Of orgasms you had in one day?
Erm, dunno, I've never counted. I know I've had one night where I had 5, that was a fun threesome.

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My Blog
Old 08-30-2016, 08:55 AM   #75
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

So question, can you describe your best night of sex, as well as the night you popped your bosses lesbian cherry? And to go with the questions, a dare. Very simple and easy, set a day aside for just trying to orgasm as much as possible, using your dildo, your hand, your vibrator, your dildo and vibrator, edge of a bee, anything, just keep going all day, your bf can help. A viciously you can have food water and bathroom breaks. The idea is to try to at least double your previous record, but go as high as you can. And one more dare since you said that you like hidden public, put your vibrator in on high, you can go lower if you think someone will hear, and keep it in either with a crotch rope or panties. Wear it the entire time you are at work and don't take it out or turn it off unless you are going to the washroom.
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk