Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2016, 08:14 PM   #61
Kwhore

It was a long night for me. He had me on my knees in front of him and he grabbed, twisted, and pinched my nipples for about 15 minutes then he had me use my large dildo (it's 9 inches and very thick) to fuck myself. I orgasmed 3 or 4 times and was ready to quit. He wouldn't let me. He told me to keep going. Everytime I stopped moving the dildo he used a switch across one of my thighs. After I several more orgasms and a long time he started moving about the room. I was still not allowed to stop using the dildo. He tied ropes onto my bed. I was instructed to get onto the bed to keep playing. My pussy was wet so wet. It was becoming painful and he demanded that I have 3 more orgasms. I have never had some many orgasms in my life and they have become painful at this point. Then he ties my hands above my head. And then ties my legs spread widesign open to him. He puts something over my face. He uses a duster all over my body then uses the handle every once in a while to swat me on my thighs, pussy, and breast. He climbed on top of me and fucked my mouth. He forces it in deep gagging me repeated for over an hour. Each time I would turn my face away I was slapped across it. Used my dildo on me again forcing 2 more orgasms. My pussy is feeling sore and raw. He then starts to use a thing with a fuzzy like tail that's on a very then stick it looks like a toy you would have a cat trying to get the tail. So he runs that all over my body relaxing me. Then he begins to question me about the details of my affairs. With every lie I have told him over the last several months I receive a swat from the handle of the cat like toy. The pain is sharp but fades quickly. After over an hour of this and many many swats he decided I needed to my mouth fucked again. 20 more minutes of gagging and he cums in my mouth. I am begging to be released from these ties and he tells me it's my own fault to stop complainting. He uses my dildo on me again forcing another orgasm. He then licks my pussy causing another painful orgasm. I can't take anymore stimulation. He doesn't stop. Finally he comes back off and I relax but he grabs the dildo and fucks me with it again and again. I am begging him to stop. He finally stops then uses his dick to fuck me. He moves back to fucking my mouth coming in it once more. He spends 20 minutes sitting on me grabbing, pinching and twisting my nipples again. Uses the switch up and down my thighs and across my pussy. Finally he forces two more painful orgasms out of me. He leaves the room. He leaves me there tied up on the bed for what feels like forever. When he finally returns he is fresh from the shower. He unties me and i get on my knees and suck him. He cums all over my face. He ties my hands back up and i am to sleep tied up every night until he feels he can trust me not to wonder off to other man's bed. I have fully learned my lesson.

Waking up this morning I am sore. He fucked me and edged me but denied me an orgasm.

Last edited by Kwhore; 02-14-2016 at 08:21 PM.
Old 02-14-2016, 09:00 PM   #62
Master_of_K

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
I was taken by surprise the past couple of days of some activity on the thread. Of course my first instinct is to let it be, however, my Sir has allowed me to respond and voice my opinion to the fair lady who has taken it upon herself to correspond with my Sir.
I have never PM’d a Sir unless they messaged me first and I had the full permission from him to reply. I have reported in full detail of my tasks on the forum which only happened with full permission. Kwhore, I have seen your apology but feel that it is not sincere. We have been waiting to hear from your Sir and how he has dealt with your slutty dispositions. We have heard from you and what he has done, but I am sure my Sir and many of the other Sirs on this forum would love to hear what your Sir has to say about his disrespectful slave. I feel he needs to take your punishment to a level that he hasn’t done before. I am not necessarily referring to pain and harsh punishment as such. It is well known that I have a high pain tolerance and become quite aroused with harsh punishment. I have in the past misbehaved on purpose in order to receive such treatment. My Sir has had to take a different approach with me. Instead of allowing myself to receive pleasure from punishment, he has trained me to further enhance his pleasure. I enjoy pleasing my Sir and my punishments do not cater to my pleasure. I have to please Sir. I always welcome suggestions on how to please my Sir.
Kwhore, first of all, you need to learn how to suck cock. Perhaps he would not have cheated on you first if you had the correct skills. When your Sir’s cock is deep in your mouth, you need to wait for that slight movement from him and slowly circle your tongue around the tip and down the length of him. You need to allow him to shove that cock deep into your mouth, feeling the tip of his cock on the back of your throat. You may not be able to breathe for a moment, but that’s the magic. He feels that reflex on his cock. If you’re good, you don’t have to use your hands. Most of the time you won’t be able to as they will be tied behind your back or above you. Keep his cock wet; he wants to see your wet mouth swallow his cock. He wants to see your wet dripping down your chin and onto your breasts.
I need to leave you with this for now. I have the overwhelming desire to devour my Sir’s rock hard cock…..I will post your punishment later.
Xoxo
Andrea
Andrea,

I have had my sweetheart post a detailed report of her punishment from last night. I don't think that she is sincere in her apology either. I think it was a very fake apology. I washed her mouth out when she called you jealous and as you know I am leaving it up to you and your master to choose her punishment for messaging him. I am very unhappy with her behavior and it will be fixed. I will say that while Kirsty can be very bratty at times she has a very low pain tolerance. She does not enjoy being punished. She has been available to me today at all acceptable times. She has had a very times where I have had to remind her of her place today but she will learn in time and with punishment.
Old 02-14-2016, 11:15 PM   #63
Master_of_K

My Kirsty is not feeling well tonight but she was more than willing to please me when I got home tonight. She was following you lead Andrea. She was waiting for me in our room on her knees naked. SirD she had taken your suggestions and had clothes pins on her nipples and her hands tied behind her back. I was very impressed with her. She did a fabulous job servicing my cock and took me in much deeper than she has in the past.
After finishing me in her mouth she did get a small bit of what she experienced last night. When she is feeling better she will get a repeat of last night. But for tonight I think she had had enough. She is now tied by the foot to the bed while she lay naked sleeping beautifully on my bed.
Old 02-14-2016, 11:25 PM   #64
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Glad to hear she is falling in line quite nicely, my andrea will describe kwhore's procedure for pleasing her SIr once again tomorrow.

I think it appropriate that kwhore discribes her servicing of het masters cock shortly after she is done. This should be done on this forum. In an effort for her to constantly improve, she should also describe areas of her cock sucking skill that needs improvement .

Perhaps my andrea or others on line can offer her advise or direction imeadiatly after in order to most effectively improve her level of skill.

Cheers,

Bc1
Old 02-14-2016, 11:51 PM   #65
Master_of_K

I think that is a very good idea. I will have her do so in the morning or if she wakes up as she often does it night. I look forward to her furthering her skills.
Old 02-15-2016, 12:19 AM   #66
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Explain to Sir D how sorry you are for your inappropriate disrespectful comments the other night, and how you plan to make it up to him dear....

'Sir D, this cock sucking slut apologises for her behavior Wednesday night. To make it up to you, I want to show you what a good cock slut I can be, please be so kind as to fuck my wet mouth with your huge cock until you think I have learned my lesson."

Sudenly, all in one instant, my sir pushed the huge dildo into my mouth. My god, I never realized how awkward this would be, afterall this dildo was about the same size as my Sirs fantastic cock, but with this angle of penetration, my mouth felt incredibly full and breathing was becoming a challenge. "deeper andrea, don't embarrass me in front of Sir D again by being a lazy mouth fuck" Sir forced the dildo deep to the back of my throat.....

Wam....the vib started, the cock filling my mouth.......

Now is the part when we punish your pussy dear.....the insity of the vib was overwhelming, I knew I couldn't stop deeply mouth fucking Sir D as I feared the battery on my clit. My mouth was filling with saliva, girgling SirDs massive cock while the vib had me squirming. I had to come up for air some how............dildo out of my mouth....I gasped.....saliva dripping all over my breast........Sir D, thank you for teaching this disrespectful slut her lesson, thank you for helping me better serve my Sir in the future. Wam... I put the dildo back in my mouth as fast as posiible as to avoid the battery.

I could tell I was close to cumming, Sir could tell as well. The it happened; "NO CUMMING ANDREA"

Oh my god, Wand on my Clit, tied to the bed, cock in my mouth and now....No....No.....Sir pushing his cock inside me.....

I cant pleade with Sir, I cant take Sir Ds cock out of my mouth to explain without risk of getting zapped.

I don't know how long I can hold off....

Breathing faster, Strggling with the massive dildo in my mouth, the vibe Sirs Cock now slamming in me.....I cant hold off any more.

Then it hit me, not what I expected, out of no where....hot candle wax all over my huge, wet breasts. The shock was just that, a shock. Sir Ds cock came out of my mouth, Sir Roberts cock pulled out of me, the vib went off.

I watched as Sir made a small Checkmark with the sharpy on my stomach. "whats that about?, andrea, that is the least of your worries now dear"

Then, the battery, the fucking battery....why? why did he zap me.
"andrea, are you suck on SirDs cock? No Sir, are you begging for forgivness? No Sir. Do you want you cunt zapped again? No Sir....the apologise and start sucking."

"Iam so sorry Sir Ds, Please fuck my mouth, only deeper this time" the dildo was quickly returned to my mouth.

The vib on again, Sirs Cock Slamming me tender pussy......same thing again, only this time, just as I was about to cum, Sir dumped the backet of ice over my Tits......

Another check mark.

And Again......same thing, I just started to cum, thought I could sneek one by, .....nope busted......4 clothespins on each nipple. Left there for 5 long cock sucking painfull minutes, the slapped off by sirs hand

Another Check mark.

I lost track of time, may have passed out. I do remember Sir asking.

I think you've leared your lesson now dear. Would you like to cum?

"oh God, yes please Sir..."

Next thing I knew, the wand was now on the high setting (I had not experienced that...O M G) Sirs cock alternating between my mouth and my pussy. I came, I came hard and loud. Sir Pulled out, and made an X on my tummy under the 9 check marks.

This kept on going until I lost any sense of what was happening.

I woke the next morning, safe in the arms of my Sir, on the dry bed, wrapped in fresh blankets.

9 check marks, 11 Xs

This slut has learned her lesson. I promised Sir I would do my best to please him with something new every day. And do my best to never disappoint him. again.

I call on all our friends in the GD community to help me become a better owned slut. Please give me tasks, sugestions, and training so I can please my Sir.

xoxo andreaswallows.
This is andrea, i am posting from sirs phone again;

Thank you to all who PMd their ideas to us, we had a spectacular night tonight with the restaurant senario. I will post a full report tomorrow.

Dont be afraid to post your ideas directly to this forum, after all we enjoy sharing our experiences with an audience.

Cheers,

Xoxo

Andrea, property of Sir Robert

Last edited by bc1iron; 02-15-2016 at 12:25 AM.
Old 02-15-2016, 12:08 PM   #67
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default A good place to start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_K View Post
I think that is a very good idea. I will have her do so in the morning or if she wakes up as she often does it night. I look forward to her furthering her skills.
I PMd you a good place to start with K, as you can tell , my andrea is more than capable of mentoring your willing K.

Cheers,

BC1
Old 02-15-2016, 01:52 PM   #68
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

I will be reporting later of my evening with Sir. However I need to have kwhore understand one of many aspects of our relationship. She will need to know what it takes to be loyal to her Sir and how that will benefit her pleasure. I had to leave work early today. The need for my Sir's cock overwhelms me and I am unable to concentrate on anything. Even though I have left work, I still require Sir's permission to see him. He just may deny me of his hard cock. Sometimes he makes me wait. I have messaged him and he has not got back to me. Without his approval, I am unable to pleasure my self. I want my fingers to slowly circle my clit. I want my soft pink dildo sliding in and out of my tight wet pussy. But I only wait......
Old 02-15-2016, 04:14 PM   #69
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Sir called me on my home from the office. He is not happy with me. He instructed me to head over to the first Starbucks I see. I was to go into the bathroom, insert our we-vibe, sync it to my phone and invite him to join through the app. I know what that means for me. He enjoys displaying me in public when I am trying not to pleasure myself.
I am sitting here in Starbucks as I write this. So far, Sir had brought me to the edge (I think) 6 or 7 times. I have lost count. I feel flushed and warm. I want to cum so badly. Crossing, uncrossing my legs. Squeezing them together. Trying so hard not to cum. I have just realized I have caught the attention of a man across the room. FUCK! Can he see what is happening. He had a small smirk on his face. I look up at him momentarily as I type this. He won't stop staring.
My Sir has started the vibe again, with more intensity. My arm brushed in front, feeling my erect nipple on my forearm. Can he see my arousal through my blouse? Taking a sip of my coffee, our eyes meet, briefly....he is standing up...grabbing his coffee...making his way over to me....SHIT!!!!!
Gotta go....I'll be back....have to message Sir quickly....
Old 02-15-2016, 05:13 PM   #70
Master_of_K

Quote:

Sir called me on my home from the office. He is not happy with me. He instructed me to head over to the first Starbucks I see. I was to go into the bathroom, insert our we-vibe, sync it to my phone and invite him to join through the app. I know what that means for me. He enjoys displaying me in public when I am trying not to pleasure myself.
I am sitting here in Starbucks as I write this. So far, Sir had brought me to the edge (I think) 6 or 7 times. I have lost count. I feel flushed and warm. I want to cum so badly. Crossing, uncrossing my legs. Squeezing them together. Trying so hard not to cum. I have just realized I have caught the attention of a man across the room. FUCK! Can he see what is happening. He had a small smirk on his face. I look up at him momentarily as I type this. He won't stop staring.
My Sir has started the vibe again, with more intensity. My arm brushed in front, feeling my erect nipple on my forearm. Can he see my arousal through my blouse? Taking a sip of my coffee, our eyes meet, briefly....he is standing up...grabbing his coffee...making his way over to me....SHIT!!!!!
Gotta go....I'll be back....have to message Sir quickly....

Andrea i know that you are enjoying this. Did he come to you? What did he say? Maybe you should be keeping your eyes off him and worry about why you are sitting there being pushed to the edge like this. I think andrea that you need to write a report 2-3 pages about why getting off work early is not in anyway a help to your master.

Last edited by Master_of_K; 02-15-2016 at 05:16 PM.
Old 02-15-2016, 06:19 PM   #71
Kwhore

I am running close on time so I better type fast.

Last night when my Master came I was prepared for him. I was naked with my hands tied behind my back. I was kneeling ready to serve my master. When he came in to see me in unzipped his pants with my teeth. I have not yet managed to unbutton his pants with my mouth so Sir did that for me releasing his big cock for me tosuck. I took him in my mouth. I followed andreas advice taking him in deep and soaking his cock. I moved with rhythm taking him in and out of my mouth. I have improved on my skills to take him into my throat and could hold him for longer than I could beforward. My Master very much enjoyed this. After my Master finished in my mouth i opened my mouth to show him his cum.

Now it was time for my punishment fucking. He took it easier on me because I was not feeling. He had me fuck my pussy with my large dildo until I squirted once, twice, three times. Then he takes over fucking me with my dildo forcing out 3 more squirts. I didn't want anymore. My pussy was still sore from the previous night and this is making it worse. He has me get on the bed. And he ties my legs up and open exposing my wet, red swollen pussy. He uses my dildo again until I orgasm then he fucks me with his big cock. Having my legs tied up in the air is painful for me. He cums and then takes his time to take some pictures and enjoy the view of me tied there like that. He decided that I had had enough for now and let me go to sleep. He ties one of my legs to the bed. I can get up and walk around but no far from the bed.

A short whIle later I wake up and can't fall back asleep so my Sir decides that he will continue with me. He has me fuck myself with my dildo and when I refuse he uses a belt across my ass. I then fuck myself and each time I stop or slow down I received a swat across my thighs. After 20 minutes of self fucking I services his cock with my mouth again. Then unties my leg and ties my hands to the bed. He lubes my ass then slides in one finger then two. This is feeling very good. Then his fingers are gone and I feel 5 swats across each ass cheek from his belt. Then he leaves me there. He comes back a time later I don't know how much time later. He rubs his hands all over my ass then 10 swats to each of my ass cheeks with what I think was a wooden spoon. I am in tears. He rubs my ass again then puts 2 fingers back in my ass then takes them out and replaces them with his cock. He is pounding my ass hard and my sore hot cheeks feel even hotter with him pounding into them. He cums. But he isn't done with me. He grabs my large dildo. He smacks my ass with it 3 times then I feel him pressing it into my ass. Hell no. Not going to fucking happen I tell him. I try to get away from him but with my hands tied I can barely move. He gives me 5 very hard swats with the wooden spoon and I know that I have no choice. He inserts the head of the dildo into my ass hole. Oh my god! He is stretching me. It hurt but was not unbearable. He fucked my ass with my dildo then decided his cock wanted more. She he fucked my ass sliding in and out with ease. When he finished. He gave me a kiss and told me that he loved me. He untied one of my hands leaving one tied to the bed.

When I woke up this morning I woke my Sir by serving his cock. He was very pleased to wake up with his cock in my mouth. When cum he forced me to fuck myself again and again and again. Then he had me ride him until we both finished together. He left me there still tied to his bed while he went about his morning routine. I layed there for over 2 more hours with the need to pee. He left me there another 30 minutes begging to pee before he finally untied me. I have felt sore and well fucked all day.
Old 02-15-2016, 10:59 PM   #72
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent report kwhore, it would appear as though you are learning quickly from my dear andrea.

And master of K, were you pleased with K's performance ?

Please let us all know if she skipped any details.

Cheers,

Bc1 and andrea
Old 02-15-2016, 11:22 PM   #73
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default andreaswallows at Starbucks

Andrea,

I think it only appropriate that you let everyone know how your situation unfolded at Starbucks today.

Cum now dear, we all need to know the details.

BC1
Old 02-15-2016, 11:48 PM   #74
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Please be patient with me. I will be posting frequently as I have recently lost my last post in whole...I sat here writing for an hour and losyit all
The gentleman walked over and sat down at my table. He really didn't even ask if he could. A brief moment that excited me. I LOVE a man that takes control...
But then, this man, handsome, yes....really had not much to say. All I had on my mind was my Sir.
Old 02-16-2016, 12:06 AM   #75
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Yes, him and I did the casual small talk. My Sir having control of the vibe still in my pussy. And Sir has made me aware a few times that he still had control.
I really do not remember our small talk. Any of you on this forum know my tendencies to black out occasionally from too much stimulation.
I remember him moving his chair closer to me. I remember him putting his hand on my leg....
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, fuck, pussy, swallows, whore