Old 01-31-2015, 02:07 AM   #63
vreni

iam going with 3 and 4

ok : harsh pain, public, bladder control, chastity, anal, enema, pee

limits: Family, poo, illegal, PICS, CAM, Voice, permanent

PM DARES

Toys

most unused PM Dare:
pm "BUY" and you decide which item i will buy (max. price decided by me! about 30-50€)
vreni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 04:31 AM   #64
rollietaylor

i want try table number 1 or 3 for you sir

Kik: rollietaylor

Last edited by rollietaylor; 01-31-2015 at 04:46 AM.
rollietaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 04:43 AM   #65
TheNewGuyHere

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreni View Post
iam going with 3 and 4
I would have something from table 3 for you to do.

Do the task with opened windows.

Bend over and start with 50 spanks on each ass cheek to warm you up a bit.

Get something rope like and tie your hands infront of you together.
Insert an object(not too small) in your ass and in your pussy ( if you have toys use them).
Also put a pantie in your mouth as a gag.
Stand in the corner while squatting for 15 minutes.
Everytime one of the object fell out you have to edge 1 time after finishing the corner time.
If you get over 10 you won´t get an orgasm from this task.

After the corner time you can untie your hands and do another 50 spanks after you tied your legs together.

You can cum afterwards.

Anyone who wants a dare or just wants to talk can write me.

Likes:Pain, Humiliation, Control, Body writing, Bondage, Anal, Tease, Edging, Orgasm-controll, orgasm-denial, semi-public

Dislikes/limits: Scat, piss, Illegal, Scarification, piercings, family
TheNewGuyHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 04:50 AM   #66
Tato898

I didn't recieve my task the first time I posted a while back now so here I am again. I choose table 6 and I have some toys.

Limits: illegal, public, family, friends, cams/pics, urethral play, blackmail

Denied until the 17th July due to the Guys vs Girls Thread
Sissy Slut
Tato898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 05:00 AM   #67
TheNewGuyHere

Wow here are really not many masters/doms (2 with me am I right?)
... This is really hard to write so much tasks.
guys we need more Mistresses/doms/masters.

Anyone who wants a dare or just wants to talk can write me.

Likes:Pain, Humiliation, Control, Body writing, Bondage, Anal, Tease, Edging, Orgasm-controll, orgasm-denial, semi-public

Dislikes/limits: Scat, piss, Illegal, Scarification, piercings, family
TheNewGuyHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 05:18 AM   #68
M.G
getDare Sweetheart

Going to help MLPDRACO out.
Now...I know I am breaking the rules, but the amount of masters here...is so small, I am sure...this isn't detrimental to the thread if I do this just once. If it is, please tell me MLPDRACO

--

I am unsure if it has to include everything inside the 'The task MUST Have' but the tasks given out will be tailored to the majority of the table.

Table 1:
Please find some sort of public restroom (ie. school/university restroom, shopping mall restroom, work place restroom, etc.) you are then to masturbate in those stalls.
If you are not allowed to cum you are to leave behind some lubrication/pre-cum on a piece of toilet paper, place it on top of the toilet seat/flusher.
If you are allowed to cum, then please cum onto some toilet paper, and place it on top of the toilet seat/flusher (bring some toilet paper with you just in case the stalls don't have any).

Table 2:
For 24 hours, you are only allowed to use the toilet 15 minutes before and after the hour, once this time period pasts, you must wait for the next hour.

Table 3:
You are to stand facing the corner of a wall of your kitchen, both hands clasped behind your back with a spatula, for 10 minutes (use some sort of timer). After your 10 minutes are up, please spank each of your thighs with the handle of the spatula 25 times (50 times in total).

Table 4:
You must edge 25 times with 5 second breaks for the last 10 edges. If you fail and cum, the remain edges + 5 days; turns into days in which you may not masturbate.

Table 5:
Whenever you are ready to use the bio (specifically for number 1s), you must edge twice. If you fail, then you may not orgasm for 10 days. For the first 5 days, you are only allowed to use the bio 4 times per day (24 hours).

Table 6:
Taking a 'section' from table number 1, you must start masturbating in a public restroom, you must leave the door to your stall unlocked (and if you're daring; opened). You may only cum when 5 people has walked into the restroom.

To the lovely task-seekers; if any of these dares/tasks aren't tailored to your liking, please tell me (by commenting below), as I am still unsure if it must include everything from the 'MUST HAVE' section on the table or if it is just at least one item on the 'The task MUST Have' list.

HELLO, I'M M.G
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY KINKY DAY.

- A DOM TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF -

- B H-
- AMA -
- TUMBLR -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited by M.G; 01-31-2015 at 05:20 AM.
M.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:49 PM   #69
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreni View Post
iam going with 3 and 4
3 for you, Vrenni.

You will get fully naked, for this one. Can be done in your bedroom, but open the windows even before think about take your clothes off. I know it may be cold there, and if its true, you can let the windows (the transparent part of it) closed, just dont let the shields opened, so ppl from streets may see you.

As we will start with the spanks, get a ruller, go front of window, have a toy or something like it (ginger is good, since we can have figging here, right?) in your ass. Better than that, you will go to window, stand still in front of it with your back facing it, then you will insert the ginger.. or toy.. and are able to starts de spanks, 40 on each side of the bum. Dont let the ginger fall when giving yourself the spanks, or you will have to start all over from zero.

Spanks done, masturbate yourself to edge. Edge twice. No looking at window, yet. You can take the toy out of ass after this. Get a vibe, if you have, shove it in pussy, set on medium, and go to a corner of your room, knee there for five minutes while calming yourself down. Spend this time thinking in what horny slut you have being lately and no cuming allowed this time.

After the corner time, go back to window, facing it, and finger yourself to edge.. then use the toy edge again... and then you are free from the task, but, again, no cuming next 8 hours.

I dont dare minor ages. I dont do illegal stuff.
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:51 PM   #70
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.G View Post
Going to help MLPDRACO out.
Now...I know I am breaking the rules, but the amount of masters here...is so small, I am sure...this isn't detrimental to the thread if I do this just once. If it is, please tell me MLPDRACO

--

I am unsure if it has to include everything inside the 'The task MUST Have' but the tasks given out will be tailored to the majority of the table.

Table 1:
Please find some sort of public restroom (ie. school/university restroom, shopping mall restroom, work place restroom, etc.) you are then to masturbate in those stalls.
If you are not allowed to cum you are to leave behind some lubrication/pre-cum on a piece of toilet paper, place it on top of the toilet seat/flusher.
If you are allowed to cum, then please cum onto some toilet paper, and place it on top of the toilet seat/flusher (bring some toilet paper with you just in case the stalls don't have any).

Table 2:
For 24 hours, you are only allowed to use the toilet 15 minutes before and after the hour, once this time period pasts, you must wait for the next hour.

Table 3:
You are to stand facing the corner of a wall of your kitchen, both hands clasped behind your back with a spatula, for 10 minutes (use some sort of timer). After your 10 minutes are up, please spank each of your thighs with the handle of the spatula 25 times (50 times in total).

Table 4:
You must edge 25 times with 5 second breaks for the last 10 edges. If you fail and cum, the remain edges + 5 days; turns into days in which you may not masturbate.

Table 5:
Whenever you are ready to use the bio (specifically for number 1s), you must edge twice. If you fail, then you may not orgasm for 10 days. For the first 5 days, you are only allowed to use the bio 4 times per day (24 hours).

Table 6:
Taking a 'section' from table number 1, you must start masturbating in a public restroom, you must leave the door to your stall unlocked (and if you're daring; opened). You may only cum when 5 people has walked into the restroom.

To the lovely task-seekers; if any of these dares/tasks aren't tailored to your liking, please tell me (by commenting below), as I am still unsure if it must include everything from the 'MUST HAVE' section on the table or if it is just at least one item on the 'The task MUST Have' list.
Hey, thanks you and TheNewGuyHere, I was a little busy, couldnt give any tasks those days, and all help here is very appreciatted, thanks a lot (in my name and all ppl here on the thread).

Old 01-31-2015, 12:54 PM   #71
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Also, any suggestions for new tables or to correct those already in are heavily appreciatted. Perhaps we should let the slaves to make their own tables while request tasks, if they want to. What you guys think?

Old 01-31-2015, 01:04 PM   #72
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLPDRACO View Post
Also, any suggestions for new tables or to correct those already in are heavily appreciatted. Perhaps we should let the slaves to make their own tables while request tasks, if they want to. What you guys think?

Maybe after the thread runs a while longer, it would be easier on you to collect the best tasks and convert this to a dice dare.

Either select or roll for the table and then roll for a task for each of the table's activities.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:05 PM   #73
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

I just received this help from PM:

"I have an idea for a table you could include. Possibly a sissy/ cross dressing table. It could include dressing up, anal, cum eating, cock/ dildo sucking, make up, shaving, chasity. Just a idea as you said you was looking for more or new tables. I would do this table if it was introduced."...

so
[b]Table 7:
Must Have: Dressing Control, Hidding anal (under clothes), Cum Control (with denial or not) and Cum-Eating Juices Eating.
May have: Cross-dressing/SissyMale, Deep Throat (training or doing), shaving (was or shave), underclothes bondage, make-up and messy make-up.

Old 01-31-2015, 01:06 PM   #74
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
Maybe after the thread runs a while longer, it would be easier on you to collect the best tasks and convert this to a dice dare.

Either select or roll for the table and then roll for a task for each of the table's activities.
Thats a good idea too. I made one table task thread once, with 64 different tasks to be done selected by dice... I will look for the link to show. it was cool, we can try it again.

Old 01-31-2015, 01:07 PM   #75
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post

I found the link

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=160423

We can think about something like that again too.

Advertisements
Kink Talk