Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-09-2014, 04:08 PM   #61
r0ver
getDare Addict

Right in that case a swimming pool dare based on coin flips. As I'm mean I'll keep you in the dark about the details, by using some spoiler tags for mistress.
Spoiler:
Take one of the slut's bikinis. It should be light coloured and preferably very skimpy. Carefully remove the lining. Lay out that and another, more modest outfit (it won't be used). Also have a very small towel for her

Mistress will lay out two swimsuits- one which is cosiderably more skimpy than the other
Coin toss for outfit
Heads
Spoiler:
pretend that you are going to give her the more modest outfit, then give her the bikini and have her wear only that and a pair of high heels on the way to the pool

Tails
Spoiler:
pretend that you are going to give her the more modest outfit, then give her the *small* towel instead. She will wear a pair of heels and have only the towel to cover herself as much as she can on the way to the pool where she will change into the unlined bikini

Coin toss to decide pool:
Heads - pool in the apartment complex
Tails - pool at college - mistress will drive.

Whilst getting to the pool
Heads
Spoiler:
have her use one of the rc vibes which you control. She can remove it only when she gets to the changing rooms but must re-insert for the return trip

Tails
Spoiler:
have her stick her dildo up her ass. It will stay in throughout the dare

At the pool.
Heads. 'Accidentally' have your boobs hanging out of your top. You can't adjust it unless someone mentions it.
Tails. You will have an orgasm whilst in the pool.

After the swim
Heads- you can dry yourself.
Spoiler:
however she must surrender the bikini to you and return with just the towel and shoes on

Tails - you will return in the wet swimsuit.

Last edited by r0ver; 11-09-2014 at 04:12 PM. Reason: grammar
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 02:56 PM   #62
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

It's cold outside right now. Can I wait until this cold front passes pretty please? There will be more people outside if it's warmer!

Toys: dildo, hitachi magic wand, remote controlled butterfly vibe, remote controlled dildo vibe, and various household stuff
Exhibslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:39 PM   #63
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibslut View Post
It's cold outside right now. Can I wait until this cold front passes pretty please? There will be more people outside if it's warmer!
Fair enough. Don't want you risking hypothermia. ..
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 10:10 AM   #64
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Fair enough. Don't want you risking hypothermia. ..
Thank you <3

Anyone else have any dares for me?

Toys: dildo, hitachi magic wand, remote controlled butterfly vibe, remote controlled dildo vibe, and various household stuff
Old 11-11-2014, 10:36 PM   #65
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

No dares anyone?

Old 11-11-2014, 10:38 PM   #66
richied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to richied

Dare you to take an ice bath and masturbate in it

Brother of Shibari, Fan of Rachie
Likes: Roleplay, random conversation, name calling, teasing, mischievous flirting
ABHORS: scat and piss
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201995 <--likes and limits
If you have something you'd like to ask, the link is below.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post1550429
richied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 10:56 AM   #67
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by richied View Post
Dare you to take an ice bath and masturbate in it
Done! It was quite cold, lol. I took me a while because of the cold, but I eventually had a nice orgasm

Old 11-12-2014, 10:59 AM   #68
NekageNL

I dare you to edge yourself three times. Between each edge taken more time to wait. After the third edge you're allowed to cum inside of your skimpiest panties
NekageNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 11:04 AM   #69
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekageNL View Post
I dare you to edge yourself three times. Between each edge taken more time to wait. After the third edge you're allowed to cum inside of your skimpiest panties
How long should I wait each time?

Old 11-12-2014, 11:41 AM   #70
NekageNL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibslut View Post
How long should I wait each time?
After the first edge a minute, after the second one 2 and half and after the last one 5.
NekageNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 12:39 PM   #71
Treetop

Go out to a busy public place, ask random strangers if they want to help you by answering your survey.

for each question they must choose between 2 answers:

[your country] is heading in the right direction OR [your country] is heading in the wrong direction
President Obama OR president Putin
Winter OR summer
Black OR white
Candy OR seesaw
Ultraviolet OR Infrared
Earth OR House
Beacon OR necktie
Electromagnetism OR sadomasochism
Public humiliation OR private ruin

When they ask why you mean, say they must interpret it themself.
If they make some comment about strange questions, say it has something to do with psychology, if you have to do this, give them the "results" of this "personality test" , aks if they agree.

get 5 people to agree.
get 20 people to answer all 10 questions.

then write an report about reactions and results.
Treetop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 06:35 PM   #72
DeviantDom

Lightbulb

For this dare you are to go to your University Library. Take your mistress with you and bring your homework because you could be here for a while. You are to dress in regular street clothes: bra, panties, jeans, shirt and some sort of overcoat. The overcoat can be your lab coat or similar, just something that you can cover most of your body with, after all we are in your school library and you don't want to be caught.

I will attach a spoiler for your mistress with further details, but this is the dare to be completed: You are to find a private corner of the library that you can undress. If your university has private study rooms or cubes now would be the time to check into one. Once you have your area for you and your mistress take off all of your clothes, put clothes pegs on your nipples and pussy lips, and place your lab coat/overcoat back on. Now start studying while your roommate takes your clothing and hides the individual articles all over the library, shelves, and computers and such. You will need to stay in the cube/study room while she does this. Make sure your roommate writes down where things are.

Number each article of clothing and draw from a hat which one you will venture out to find. Your roommate can give you hot/cold commands but nothing else, or she can sit in the study room while you look for your clothes by yourself. If you find an article you must come back to the study room and present it to your mistress or drop it off, at this time your mistress will set a timer of 10 minutes after which you may go out to find another article of clothing. You never know, someone might find it before you do and take it to the lost and found, or check out the book your roommate hid your panties in in that amount of time. She will have further instructions from the spoiler. Let me know what you think and how it goes.

Spoiler:
For this game please make sure your friend, the submissive, is stuffed but not until she gets to the library. Dildo in her ass with both RC vibes would be ideal. If she has both vibes in, she need not have a clothes peg on her pussy. You can control her vibes by turning them on and off in the library, since she is rather loud it will be totally humiliating. If you choose not to follow her around and let her just look for her clothes on her own, turn the vibes on whatever setting you want before she leaves and then let her deal with it. Pick out whatever footwear you deem appropriate as well. There is something very sexy about a girl in 5 inch heels, naked under a ridiculous lab coat, stumbling around making noises in a library. If you would like to liven things up, have her roll a dice. The amount on the dice is the amount of buttons she gets to clasp on the lab coat on each trip out to look for her clothes. Happy hunting! And thanks for being an awesome friend to the slut! ;)
DeviantDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 01:12 PM   #73
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Quote:
Quote:
After the first edge a minute, after the second one 2 and half and after the last one 5.
Sorry, I did this dare yesterday but forgot to report back! I decided to use my dildo because I haven't used it much lately. I stripped naked, got on my bed, and excitedly began thrusting away! I pushed my dildo in my pussy and rubbed away at my clit with my other hand. I reached the first edge, then rested. I reached the second ede, then begrudgingly rested. Finally, I reached the third edge and waited. Then I put on a skimpy thong (that I begged my mistress to let me use) and happily thruster the dildo in and out of me. I had a nice, loud orgasm Thanks for the dare!

Old 11-13-2014, 03:41 PM   #74
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

So, tomorrow I have no classes (woot!). My mistress controls my clothing, thanks to you all :P She has decided that I'm going to spend all of tomorrow basically naked, but the specifics will be left up to you all. Also lookin for some good dares to do Let me know (on here) which one of the following I should be wearing!

Red, five inch heels.
White ankle socks.
Pink, striped, thigh-high socks.
Black, knee-high lace up boots.

Old 11-13-2014, 04:41 PM   #75
Hypnotic

Send a message via Yahoo to Hypnotic

Wear your black knee high lace up boots with an outfit that your Mistress wants. She will also need you to wear a pair of panties to start so you can get them nice and wet.

First head to an adult toy store.

Spoiler:
While there look at toys and have her take each toy you look at with her to the counter and ask the person how it works and if they think that you as her Mistress would like it. Then find some adjustable nipple clamps as each persons pain tolerance is different. Have her buy them and then put them on using a setting she can handle. This makes for a stunning look under a white t-shirt as everyone can clearly see what they are.

Next take your Mistress to a nice college "hang out" restaurant for lunch - of course your buying as your Mistress deserves it.

Spoiler:
Make sure you get a nice friendly female waitress. Once seated have her go to the bathroom and insert the vibrating dildo in her ass, you keep this control yourself. Have her put on the butterfly vibrator as well. When she returns, and the waitress stops by have her explain that she is your dare slave at that it would please you if the waitress controls the butterfly vibrator during lunch. Such a great way to humiliate a sub and also I guarantee it will turn on the waitress as well. Used this one many times with subs. Don't let her cum until the food is gone and then and only then make her beg the waitress to cum. If she cums early make her ask the waitress what her punishment should be or maybe you suggest they go in the restroom for the waitress to spank her as set amount of times. Make her leave a nice tip and her wet panties for the waitress before you leave. Don't forget to get the remote back:) After lunch you can enjoy your day but make her show of her nipple clamps under her shirt everywhere you go.

Sex is not the answer, sex is the question, YES is the answer.
Hypnotic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk