Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-16-2013, 01:58 PM   #61
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I am going to say 1.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #62
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Just to be a contrarian, I'm going to go with Option 2.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:05 AM   #63
cj07
Distinguished Member

I' am going with option 1 keep this going.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:34 PM   #64
Paradigm

Sorry guys, I've been a bit busy lately. I'm writing four stories at the moment (other genres, so they're not on this site) and I also have other responsibilities. Anyway, I promise to update every few days.

"My god," May spoke, breathing heavily, "I'm so glad we're inside a house."
"Me too," Natalie replied, flopping herself on the couch, "I can't believe we got ourselves into all of that!"
"I know right," May agreed.
Then both the girls fell silent. An awkward silence... a very awkward silence. After all, Natalie was wearing just her pink panties, and May was in a pair of shorts only. Natalie was lying on the couch with her arms over her chest, and May was sitting in an armchair also with her arms crossed over her chest.
"We're inside now," May pointed out, hesitatingly, "Shouldn't we.. maybe.... clothes?"
"I don't know," Natalie said, "I wasn't embarrassed about being naked, but more the public side of things. You know?"
"Yeah, that's true," May replied. She was very hesitant about the next thing she was about to say, but she eventually just blurted it out, "Hey, you know when you were playing with my bre..."
"Yeah, I'm sorry about that," Natalie quickly interrupted May, "I was just getting a bit aroused. Don't worry, it won't happen ever again."
"No!" May almost shouted, then much quieter, "I actually.. I liked it. I was going to ask.. if you could let me.... maybe.. touch you?"
Natalie was quite surprised. She had certainly not expected this.
"You don't have to say yes," May assured Natalie, "I was.. never mind, it was stupid..."
"Yes, of course you can," Natalie answered, "In fact, I'd love you to."
May didn't need her friend to say that twice, she jumped up and quickly moved her hands to Natalie's body. Natalie had already moved her hands away from her breasts, and May's hands quickly replaced them. May and Natalie then leant into each other and kissed.

1) Before they get any further, Natalie's older sister walks into the living room.
2) Before they get any further, the two girls hear a crash coming from the kitchen.
3) No plot twist, continue story.
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:49 PM   #65
Dareholic
getDare Addict

1 sounds interesting.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 08-17-2013, 07:36 PM   #66
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I have to agree with Dareholic. I'll go with Option #1.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-20-2013, 12:18 AM   #67
Paradigm

"And what the hell is going on here?" Jamie asked.
Jamie is May's older sister. She is seventeen and looks almost exactly like May. In fact, some people mistake them for twins. However, Jamie is slightly more developed and recently died her hair a very bright red, orange colour. May and Natalie shrieked, covered their chests and then moved behind the couch with their heads the only thing above it for even more protection from Jamie's eyes.
"Well," Jamie asked again, "Is somebody going to answer me?"
"Do you actually need us to explain what we were doing?" May replied, surprisingly calmly.
"I... am just shocked," Jamie explained, "I'm not mad or anything, just.. cool."
"So..." May was cautious, "You don't hate me for being.. into girls?"
"Nah, I'm cool with it," was Jamie's response, "I'm into guys, but I don't hate gaybos or anything."
"Thanks," Natalie finally found her voice and entered the conversation, "Please don't tell anyone. Things could go bad..."
"I won't tell anybody," Jamie promised, "Provided you do something for me first."
"Anything," May agreed.
"Anything at all?" Jamie asked.
"Yep," Natalie offered herself in part of this deal.
"Anything?" Jamie thought aloud in such a way that the two nearly naked girls were getting scared, "What if I told you two to stand up and show me your boobs?"
"What!?" May yelled, "You can't expect us to do that!"
"You said anything," Jamie pointed out, and they couldn't do anything but agree.
"I agree with you," Natalie said, "But we were lying. I can't do that."
"Maybe I should just tell everyone at our school that you two are lesbian..." Jamie threatened.

1) May and Natalie give in and do what Jamie wants
2) The two nearly naked girls try and bargain with Jamie
3) The two girls try to fight Jamie to get what they want
Old 08-20-2013, 04:42 PM   #68
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I am going with 3 this time.

Yamask
Old 08-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #69
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I haven't really used my perverted side to vote yet, so I'm going to go with Option #1.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-23-2013, 11:09 PM   #70
Paradigm

"Fine," May surrenders in the argument, "I'll do it."
"Good idea," Jamie replies, "What about you Natalie? Are you game?"
"I don't really have a choice do I?" Natalie pointed out this fact, "I guess I have to go along with this."
Jamie's face showed a smile as she realized that she was in complete control of these two girls. She had always wanted to be a bit of a controller due to a small kink often kept hidden down. Her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head, and she hadn't even seen any of their boobs yet. In fact, the reason she was so keen in seeing the two girls was because she had never seen a single person naked before. She was quite a shy girl, and had no dating life. Then, May stood up, with Nat following suit. They dropped their arms and now yet another person was seeing both of their bare chests, their nipples protruding towards the eyes of Jamie.
"Wow," Jamie said, "I've never seen someone elses boobs before."
"Can we please cover..." May began, but got interrupted.
"No!" Jamie spoke half way through May's sentence, "In fact, I want you to take off your panties too."
"Come on," Natalie begged, "This really isn't fair."
"I'll tell you what's fair and what's not," Jamie sternly spoke, "Now take them off!"
The girls knew they had no choice, and they took off the last thing that had been keeping even some of their modesty intact. Now their completely naked bodies were on display for May's older sister. Then Jamie took a step towards the two girls. Then another, and another, until finally she was an arm's length in front of them. She scanned her eyes over May's entire body, then she moved her eyes to Natalie standing on May's left and took in everything. The two girls were sweating a lot, as they were nervous as what Jamie might make them do. Then, Jamie's arms started to move towards the two helpless teenagers. Soon enough, Jamie had grasped one of May's boobs and one of Natalie's. She just fiddled around with them and played with them while the two victims just had to stand motionless with their arms by their sides. All three girls were having a good time, although the two naked one's weren't able to control how they felt. Suddenly, Jamie decided to use the fact that the two breasts she was fondling were next to each other (they were the two boobs closest to the other pair) and just started squashing them against each other. May accidentally let a moan slip out, and Jamie was given a brilliant idea.

1) Jamie was going to make them have lesbian sex in front of her.
2) Jamie was going to make them help her to feel aroused too.
3) Jamie was going to make them go out into the backyard and pee.
Old 08-24-2013, 02:29 PM   #71
Dareholic
getDare Addict

2 sounds kinky. (this is just fill-in)

Yamask
Old 08-30-2013, 10:58 PM   #72
Paradigm

"Judging by your boobs and those sounds you two keep making, you're both having quite a lot of fun," Jamie noted, "I thought I was in control of you two. Shouldn't I be the one having fun?"
"You're going to make your younger sister pleasure you?" May couldn't believe what was happening, "I'm not doing that, and you're not going to go through with that either."
"You're right," Jamie agreed, "But there's no reason your friend can't be of use to me."
"So.. what do I do?" May asked.
"Go up to the main bedroom, and I'll meet you up there," was the reply, and when May left the room Jamie continued, "So you two got pretty turned on running around in public naked right?"
"Yeah..." Natalie replied, hesitant of where this conversation was going.
"Okay, thanks," Jamie said, before hastily going upstairs without saying another word.
Natalie folded her arms back over her body and sat down cross legged. She wondered what Jamie was planning, and what was going upstairs.
"Nat!" May yelled, "Get up here!"
Natalie didn't know what to do. What if something scary was going on up there?
"Why?" Natalie asked.
"Just get here!" Jamie yelled.
Natalie walked to the stairs, but was hesitant to actually go up them. She had only two options. She could walk up the stairs, or she could run out of May's house and away from what was going on. Natalie knew that running out of a house without any clothes on wouldn't be a good idea, so she walked up the stairs, without covering herself if .
"Where are you two?" Natalie inquired
"In the bathroom," came the reply from Jamie, "Now hurry up!"
Natalie walked into the bathroom, and saw the last thing she expected.

1) Natalie is surprised, she runs out of the house.
2) Natalie is surprised, she cannot move her legs.
Old 08-31-2013, 04:32 PM   #73
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I think I will go with 2 this time.
Keep it up the good work.

Yamask
Old 08-31-2013, 04:49 PM   #74
daredevildaretaker

Default vote

i vote for 2 as well cause i want to see how the story goes for that point of view.
daredevildaretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:14 AM   #75
Paradigm

Warning: Plot Twist

"What?" Natalie asked in shock, still with her arms by her sides, "Why?"
"What's wrong?" May asked.
"I don't see the problem," Jamie spoke up.
Natalie just stared at what is in front of her. She expected something shocking, like May tied up in a spread eagle on a bed, but this was completely different. Nobody was in any danger. Nobody was in control. Nobody was unhappy. It was so relaxed. May was happily sitting on the edge of the bathtub, with her arms by her side balancing herself, and the opposite of embarrassed despite being completely naked. May's chest was thrust out just a little bit, and her legs were parted enough for Natalie to just see her wet lips. Jamie was sitting on the toilet lid which was down. She, for some strange reason, was also completely naked. Her breasts were about the same size as her younger sister's. In fact, they looked exactly the same. Jamie's arms were holding the two edges of the toilet, consequently exposing her whole naked body for May and Natalie.
"What are you guys doing?" Natalie asked, "What's going on here?"
Jamie nor May answered her. They both just stood up, still with their arms by their sides. They then pushed past Natalie and walked out the bathroom, and Natalie watched them go down the stairs. Natalie ran after them. She found them sitting in the lounge room. May was sitting on her older sister's lap. Jamie was hugging May from behind, with her hands grasping May's stomach and her chin resting on May's shoulder. May had her hands clutching to the underneath of Jamie's thighs.
"Stop being so strange!" Natalie demanded, "Just tell me what you two are doing. Is this some kind of joke?"
"We're not being strange," May finally spoke, "We're secretly nudists and exhibitionists."
"And we want you to be one of us too," Jamie finished her sister's sentence.
"I don't have a choice, do I?" May asked.
"Nope!" the two sisters spoke simultaneously.
The three naked girls went out the front of the house and into Jamie's car. Jamie was the only one old enough to drive, so she was in the front, and her sister volunteered to be in the passenger side of the car, leaving Natalie alone in the back of the car.

1) "We are going to a store," May told Natalie.
2) "We are going to school," May told Natalie.
3) "We are going to meet a friend," May told Natalie.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cfnf, choose your own adventure, enf, teenage girls