Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-03-2013, 06:44 PM   #61
Orangey
getDare Sweetheart

Go somewhere public with your sister. Have her pick out a person you have to make cum. Once she's picked someone you have to ask them if you can help them cum. If they refuse your sister gets to pick someone else. Once someone agrees go somewhere private and make them cum. Your sister can watch and you can use any method to get the person off.

Limits: extreme pain, friends/family, poop, blood, permanent
Orangey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:04 PM   #62
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBetGirl View Post
Xavier, I've started the speech restrictions. Been naked and mute is making me feel really in inferior to my sister, which I think she likes.

I'll also sex do the stuff over the weekend. When flirting with them, or when talking to them on the phone, how far do you want me to go with them?
As far as how far to go when flirting by txt or talking dirty on the phone, you should show the txts to your sister after writing them and only call them when she is in the room...

If she doesn't think the flirty txts are slutty enough, she can administer 20 smacks on your tits with a ruler and tell you to try again - send another txt and check with her again. I'd recommend you try hard.

If you aren't doing a good job on the phone and she gives you the thumbs down, you must pinch your clit until she feels you've improved and stops showing you the sign. It's also worth noting that you only get to cum if she gives the thumbs up sign, so I would try not to disappoint.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #63
boston.jason

Strip hangman:

Get the group over
Your sister chooses a word
She writes one letter of the word underneath each article of clothing
Each time someone guesses a letter correctly, you have to remove the article of clothing and kneel in front of them so they can slap you across the face

If someone guesses the word, you have to finish stripping, get down on your hands and knees with your ass in the air and let them spank you as many times as your sister chooses

Exercises:

Have one person hold your feet down and do naked situps with your hands behind your head, and each time you sit up the person on either side of you slaps one of your breasts. Keep track of how many situps you do.

Now do naked squats - but you have to keep an object in your ass while you do it. Count the number of times the object falls out. Keep track of successful squats.

And finally, pushups: put clothespins (double points for binder clips) on your nipples and do as many as you can, counting them.

Total up the number of successful situps, squats and pushups (remember double credit for binder clips). For every 50 points earned you're allowed to orgasm once that day. However, you must masturbate while kneeling on the floor completely naked in front of one or more people, preferably your sister, with a pair of panties in your mouth. When you orgasm you must thank that person for allowing you to orgasm.

For each time the object falls out of your ass while doing squats, your sister can give you a hard spank on the bare butt with a wooden spoon or hairbrush. After each spank you have to say "one thank you [sister's name], may I have another one?"
boston.jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:43 AM   #64
Drumkidq102
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBetGirl View Post
Drumkid: Did the bikini mail dare. Went down to my mailbox in a nice bikini, no mail, and went back up. A couple of people saw me. No snow here, so I could not do the snow angel sorry.

HaveFunBoy: ok, I've started been naked at home. Feels a little strange, but also nice in a way. Still pretty embarrassing doing stuff naked in front of my sister, but it's getting ok. I still need to hear what I do when somebody comes over.

Also, no chance that my sister will also do this. I don't think there is anyway I would do it without the bet, to be honest. Anyway, how do you want me to try and get her to do it?

Antarasdm Ok, I can do your things. However, in a pm I got a dare to not wear panties, so I'll just bring some in my handbag to put in when I get to work.
Okay fair enough lol idk I thought it would be funny
Drumkidq102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:13 AM   #65
Kingslikely

For the rest of the time you must eat breakfast from a bowl on the floor, like a dog. Two bowls, one for food and one for drinking. I bet your sister will have a great laugh every morning.

Also when you go to clubs, your goal is to get boys to offer you a drink, and then you are to reply:
"let us skip this part, we both know you only want to have sex with me" move close to his ear and tell him "that is okay with me. so dont waste your money buying drinks to me. give me the cash instead - so I can give them to charity."
Now you get to have sex and raise money for a good course that the your group decides.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, family, knives, anything illegal

only looking for female subs/slaves
Kingslikely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:18 AM   #66
Top_Hat
getDare Sweetheart

Frustration.
Your are to find an object that is just too big to fit into you under any circumstances.

You must now use it to edge twice.
You may not touch your clit.

Tell us how long this takes, if it is too fast or if you get it in we might have to make you do it again with something bigger.
Top_Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:14 PM   #67
DirtyBetGirl

Sorry about the lack of replies, my internet has been down for a while. I'll make it up by a nice, long post now.

Over this time I completed Zootsuit's dare. It was to find a random couple and offer to be their sex slave for a night. So I went to a really different area of town (so nobody would recognise me) and started asking some young, nice-looking couples. Took me a couple of asks, as a few laughed and just turned down. I women called me a "boy-friend stealing slut of a whore" though. Found and attractive girl (but that kind that looks kind and caring) and a pretty hot guy who were just walking out of dinner (they both looked about 20), so I asked. They asked me a couple of questions; was I drunk (I said no), do you want money (no), how far do you want to go (as far as you want, as long as it's safe), why are you doing this (I just got out of a long, conservative relationship and wanted to do something really different) and was I really sure I wanted to do this (yes). I tried to look confident but I had to admit I was feeling nervous.

In the car they explained to me that they were in a bit of an open relationship, so they have threesomes as so on and so having sex with me was not a problem. They also gave me something they called a "safe word" that I could say if I was feeling really threatened or out of my depth or something.

When we got back to their home, I was told to start off by giving them a lap dance. As I was not wearing to much, that did not take that long. They then told me to kneel on the floor, put a blindfold on me, and told me to start masterbating. I did this (doing the blindfold thing in the car got me kinda used to it) and just as I was getting ready to orgasam she pulled my hand away and stopped me, saying "now that will make you nice and desperate, you little slut." This was where I started to discover she was actually a bitch.

They got me to bend over a table (still with the blindfold), and stared spanking me. This went on for what felt like ages; sometimes hand, sometimes belt and my arse went bright red (I saw afterwards) and it still hurts a little to sit down. After doing that, they got me to stand up and started on the inside of my upper legs and my pussy (also hurts) and then my tits (that hurt a lot). After that was done, I was feeling wasted and my legs were almost giving way. However, they told me to stay standing with the blindfold and keep my arms held straight above my head. After some time they started tracing around my body with ice cubes, and left some in my arse and pussy. They also got my nipples really hard, which they then put some kinda really painful clamps on. I was left like this for what felt like forever, but I don't really know. It was just really painful and so many places hurt. I was finally told to sit down, the thing taken off my nipples and the blindfold off (nice to be able to see).

The girl told me I was going to do some things for they guy which she does not really want to do herself. She said because he was big (as in large penis, which he was) she could not enjoyably take his dick all they way for a blow job or anal, so she said that I would. The bj was first, so I started on that pretty soon. He was pretty rough, as he pulled my head backwards and forwards and it went really uncomfortably far down my thought. When he was finished it, I swallowed.

The girl said that while he was waiting for the second go, she had housework she wanted done. I was put to work washing, cleaning toilets, ironing, moving some stuff and doing other general stuff. I was still naked with some clothes pegs on my nipples (not as bad as what I had on before), she made me do everything really fast and every 15 mins she would stop so she could slap me for a bit. This went on for maybe 2 hours.

Then I was told to go into the bedroom for his anal. He lasted maybe 10 mins and he really hurt my arse while he was doing it because of his force and size. He really used his hands to force me to give him as much pleasure as possible and got in as deep as he could. Be to be honest though, it was kinda arousing been used like this. The main thing that hurt was when he slapped my arse/breasts or pinched my nipples as they were sore from before.

After this the girl said I had one more thing to do. I was to have a viberator against my vagina, on full power, for 5 minutes, and I was not to cum. They did not let me watch the clock either. Because of the edge and sex, I was already really aroused , and it was a powerful vibe. Within not to long I was soaking wet and moaning, and although I tied as hard as I could I just could not stop and I orgasamed. They showed me the clock when I finished; 4:52 (that was so frustrating). The punishment was drinking a cup of his pee (that was not pleasant) and then 100 slaps on each cheek and breast (I was so sore by then). When that was done, I was told to put back on my clothing and get into their car. They dropped me home, said thanks for the night, and then left.

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.

Last edited by DirtyBetGirl; 01-05-2013 at 04:10 PM.
DirtyBetGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:34 PM   #68
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

awesome story.
sounds like you found a great couple

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:22 PM   #69
DirtyBetGirl

I just thought that I should probably make what I'm doing a little easier for everybody to understand, by putting all the dares that I do on a day-to-day basis in one list. This combines dares from the thread, PMs and the group. Of course, I'll always welcome new dares and I am thankful for all the contributions thus far.

My Days

1. Waking up and edging.

2. Go running. I’m doing 4.2km run at the moment and it is increasing 100m per day. I am doing this wearing a skimpy bra, short and tight exercise shorts and joggers.

3. From here I come home to my apartment, put on a bikini, and go onto my balcony outside my apartment (it faces a central courtyard and is surrounded by a quadrangle of apartments). Here I do 200 sit-ups, 200 star jumps and 100 squats.

4. Take off my bikini, head inside, and edge again.

5. Shower, have breakfast (this must be eaten off the floor) , get ready for work and then get dressed.

6. In terms of undergarments, at all times I am only allowed to wear sexy bras (those that create a large cleavage effect) and not any panties.

7. For work I am to wear reasonably high heels, a shortish skirt and a reasonably revealing top (enough to get plenty of interest without getting me in trouble).

8. At all times I must ensure my general presentation is perfect (makeup, hair, shaving etc all done nicely).

9. While at work I must edge once.

10. When I go outside for non-work things, I must always slow plenty of cleavage and midriff, wear high heels and have dangerously short skirts/dresses on (same rules for bras and panties).

11. When at home alone, or with just my sister, I must be naked.

12. When I am at home, I cannot talk unless spoken to. I am also suppose to do all the housework, cooking etc. for my sister.

13. Before going to bed, I am allowed to orgasm, but only with my sisters permission. The only other time I am allowed to do so is if it is during sex or for another dare.

If anyone wants to change any of these, or add to them, please feel free to ask.

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:49 PM   #70
DirtyBetGirl

Kingslikely, how many times to you want me to do that dare?

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-06-2013, 06:13 AM   #71
nxne

This is an exiting thread... Took me some time to get up to date with all this.

---

Right, I believe you haven't done this yet:

In the similar fashion to Zootsuit's slave dare, I want you to come up to random guys of your own choosing on a street and say loud and clear "I want your cock in my mouth". You are free to decide how you want to handle the situation after that, but do this until you actually get a cock in your mouth ;]

---

On a separate note - how busy is the street outside your balcony and what floor are you on?
nxne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:48 AM   #72
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

Man, I leave for a few days and look where this has gone! Well done, fantastic effort here from you, very impressed.

Here's a dare you sister can help with: She is going to make you a scavenger hunt.
Basically, your key will be hidden somewhere outside, her choice, and she will leave a series of clues. Each clue will obviously lead to the next and eventually reveal the location of the key. Each clue must cost you an item of clothing, with the goal of leaving you naked before finding the key, so she may choose how many clues and how many and what clothes you may wear to start with. If you don't follow the clothing rules, i.e. not taking one off when you're meant to, then you will receive the first 3 punishments posted here. The clues should be hidden, so when you remove clothes they should be hideable where the clues were, so you or your sister can retrieve them safely later. When you are naked, you cannot get redressed again, so from the key back to the house you will be nude, so hope she doesn't leave it too far away.
Good luck, hope you give this one a go and enjoy it.

Also, great news on the sister potential, fingers crossed we reach that goal!
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:07 AM   #73
Loves2control88

Send a message via MSN to Loves2control88 Send a message via Yahoo to Loves2control88

You should have your friends make 5 cards where each card has a "task" on it. You as a group are to go out to a club or bar and as a group they will pick 5 guys who you will have to walk up to and ask them to choose a card. You will have to do whatever the card says with them. Example: Card 3 could say "you will fuck this guy BUT may only cum if he is fucking your ass"

Another idea would be for your friends to take you out of town to a strip club that has amateur night and making you participate.
Loves2control88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:09 AM   #74
Loves2control88

Send a message via MSN to Loves2control88 Send a message via Yahoo to Loves2control88

Also I think for the last day the group should tie you down and for that whole day you are simply there for their amusement. Each person in the group will fuck you in each of your holes once. Each female will use a dildo or strapon.
Only stipulation is that all of the guys may only cum on your body and you are not allowed to remove it till the end of the day.
Loves2control88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:40 AM   #75
bee9
getDare Succubus

Hmm, 19 and still tight. Let's change it.

Get a massive dildo, like 3" in width & ride it once in the morning and once in the evening, until you edge or for 5 minutes, whichever will come first.

Get a 1" buttplug and wear it for 8 hrs each day, breaks are allowed, but total should be 8 hrs.

Offer your sister a bet that you two should do - if you win she will do the same for the next month, if she will win - you'll pierce both your nipples.
The bet will decided on by voting here during a 48 hrs period for taking dares for the best and then 48 hrs to vote.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk