Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-10-2007, 06:27 AM   #61
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

Listen give the guy a break for a bit his stories are fantastic and if he has exams i'ts fair enough that he puts his priorities on them. Besides, if he tried to rush his story just to entertain the public them it may not be as good as it could be.
Big_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:52 AM   #62
2doctor

i now their fantastic but i just cant w8 you have to admit that you cant w8 either
2doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 03:18 PM   #63
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Just so you know, I do still have exams but I wrote this quickly in 5 minutes of spare time I had, so it probably isn't very good

I was filled with a combination of pain and pleasure and one of the girls rubbed my penis with ice moving around in the panties. I was pleasured to within a few seconds of climaxing when she suddenly stood up and pulled down the panties, gently sliding the soft fabric down my legs and over my feet.

Most of the people here had already seen me naked, or at least seen my penis, yet I still felt the urge to cover myself, trying to pull at my bindings.

Over the next couple of hours a dozen or so girls, all extremely sexy, came and played with me in various ways. Most of them just played with my penis, which although very pleasurable actually became somewhat tiresome, partly because my penis began to ache with the constant rubbing and molesting. Some wanted to tease, punish or humiliate me using various methods like playing with me but never letting me have my orgasm, stripping off slightly but never quite finishing, pushing things up my arse like dildos which my mistresses had decided would be a good accessory for the evening. One girl actually stripped off below the waste to see what her outfit would look like on me, which both embarrassed me greatly and was a huge turn on.

Then, there was one girl who approached from behind and blindfolded me, it was at the end of the night and everyone else but my mistresses had left. My mistresses were trying to find some more girls to come and play, not wanting my torment to end prematurely.

This final girl started to stoke me like the person who was behind me at the very start, staying behind me and being so very gentle, making sure I was feeling every last ounce of pleasure she could give. She gently stoked my thighs, tickling but feeling so very nice at the same time, another hand moved onto my balls, stroking them before suddenly nothing. The hands slipped away and stopped. I was alone. I was blindfolded.

I hung there in silence for a few minutes when I felt warmth grow around my penis, moving along from the head as soft lips pursed around it. An agile tongue with so much skill started to tease my cock as it slid further into the mouth, touching the wall of the throat. It was an unusual and sensational experience that built up, leaving me wanting more with every second. The intense feelings built up until the emerged as a thick stream from my penis and slathered the back of the throat and the tongue as the mouth slid back up my penis and off.

For a few seconds there was nothing when I was embraced in a deep passionate kiss with whoever had just been pleasuring me, sharing the sperm with me, something that usually I dislike the taste of and yet this experience made it taste somehow better, or at least more acceptable.

I felt her slip a pill of some sort in my mouth and the next thing I remembered was being in the hotel room with my mistresses with an odd sensation in my arse. I turned my head to see Gemma behind me, her fingers embedded in my arse for an unknown reason.

As I regained my senses, the first thing I had heard was “I told you he enjoyed it” and as I looked down I could see my penis was as hard as ever, curious about what had happened that night.

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:38 PM   #64
Truthgu
Account Banned

My Friend,

You know how to write a great story. At this time, I have finals as well, so everyone back off this great writer. I must says wow, that was just...Like....so well written. Depp or whoever the mod of this board is these days. I think that this writer should get the award. His stories are 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000 better then mine. All I am asking from you, is that you provide me with a end to this story. In 10 days I will never come back to getDare again, because I will not have computer acess. So please just give me a outcome so I don't wondor all summer long.

Tessdog
Truthgu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 10:39 PM   #65
Bored
Distinguished Member

Default tessdog and writer

you are an exeptional writer but on the other hand writers do not do good under pressure. i do not want to have the story end short sorry tessdog. but it will be better for us all if he just takes his time on it.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:05 AM   #66
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

well, to be honest I only have a vague idea of where it is going, so I couldn't even tell you breifly in a PM

Ask me anything

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

Old 06-15-2007, 10:38 AM   #67
JohnC15

so f-ing awesome dude best story ever write more please as soon as you can . no worries lol

oh and tessdog im leaving for europe this summer to so i wont know either so i feel you but give him a break ok

peace
JohnC15

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
JohnC15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 12:53 AM   #68
2doctor

Talking

brillaitn man please write more
2doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 09:46 AM   #69
pilot939
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to pilot939 Send a message via Yahoo to pilot939
Default wow....

all i can say is WOW...this is deffinately the best story on this site and i'm doing my finals too my finals gcse exam in on monday wooo however it's physics...hmmm you should have written this for your english creative writing lol you would have got an A* for creativity. and i'm sure you would have got a note from the examiner for more hehe.
good luck in your exams anon, and take your time.
have a gd day. keep up the good writing
pilot939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 04:29 PM   #70
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

lol, I don't think this is one of the available subject areas for english, but glad you like it. I still have quite a lot of work to do but I want to do more soon

Ask me anything

Old 07-13-2007, 03:36 PM   #71
Gotmilk272727

I dont mean to rush you but... come on! school is over! how can you still be doing exams!?
Gotmilk272727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 03:12 AM   #72
Rowan

give him a break!
school isnt over for me yet - may not be for him

Limits:
Nothing directly involving other people, but will do public.
No scat.
No Extreme pain or mess.
Prefer Sexual
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 07:18 AM   #73
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

excuse me but demanding me to do more won't make me write. I live in England and school is not over for another week, and we still do work even if it isn't as much as normal. Also, how do you know what I have been doing recently, I could be busy with other activities and if shool is over, I might be on holiday. I haven't even been on the forums in over a week.

I will write more when I have time, and when I think of some original ideas. If you think of any ideas ou think would be good in the story then PM them to me and I may include them. I am still busy at the moment but will write if I get time

Ask me anything

Old 07-16-2007, 01:22 AM   #74
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

anonimousbob.. too good. the best story on d site!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:05 PM   #75
sonshinegirl653

just take your time (even though the wait it excruciating) because im sure it will be worth it after the long, hard wait.
sonshinegirl653 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk