deltavoyager

It's really good! Keep going please!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:52 AM   #62
Story_Teller53

WOW!! this story is really great keep it up!!
Story_Teller53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:53 AM   #63
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Default The next part!!!

Hello readers, I know it has been about a week since my last post. I apologize for this. I have a very good reason i assure you. I have been busy as all hell with college mid terms. I'm sorry but life has a habit of sometimes getting in the way. That was the bad news, the good news is that the next part is here. It is also very long. I would like to thank all my readers so far and all my supporters. It is because of you I do this story. Please comment if you enjoy and give this thread five stars if you really enjoy. The finale is almost upon us and the stage has been set. ENJOY THE NEXT PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________________________________________ _________________

Part 24: One Last Fight

“I dare Maria to help take this plug out of me.” Carolyn said

“I know your pain girl,” Maria said

She turned around and bent over showing that she to had a plug. Carolyn laughed and said

“I suppose you do.”
Carolyn walked over to Maria and bent over with her butt high in the air. Maria got into a position where she could get a good grip. She wrapped her hands around the plug and told Carolyn to push. Carolyn gave a loud grunt and tried to push the plug out. Maria at the same time gave a tug. Both were surprised that the object had not moved an inch. After being inside her for several hours her anus closed around the toy. They decided to give it another go and each to use a little more force this time. Maria gave a countdown

“3…2…1 Push.”

Carolyn gave a hard push and felt the toy move a little bit, she continued to push hoping to be free of the monster. At the same time Maria was firmly pulling on the object. She was pulling so hard she was starting to drag Carolyn back with the force. Carolyn was yelling in pain and couldn’t take anymore. Both stopped and Carolyn sank down in pain and exhaustion heaving in deep heavy breaths.

“We can’t just leave it in there, we have to keep trying.” Maria said

“It hurts, it just hurts too much.” Carolyn said

“I know, but we managed to loosen it last time, we can get it out this time.” Maria said

“Ok, Ok.” Carolyn said

Carolyn again assumed her position with her butt high in the air. Maria gripped tightly around the base of the plug and gave the ready sign. Carolyn prepared for the worst and got ready to push.

“3…2…1 PUSH!” Maria yelled

Carolyn gave it everything she had and felt her hole stretch open and was in pain like she was before. She was yelling very loudly and trying to suck down breath. Maria was tugging very hard but was again dragging Carolyn. To stop this she put one foot on her backside and pulled back while pushing forward with her foot. Carolyn could feel the plug splitting her hole open again and was near tears but continued to push. Suddenly the object came loose and slid out with a lowly audible “pop” and was free from inside Carolyn. Carolyn let out a loud groan and collapsed with her butt still in the air.

“Holy Shit!” Maria said

“What?” Carolyn inquired

“Your butthole is gaping wide open.” Maria said

The group rushed over to see the sight and were all shocked. Carolyn was completely shocked, what did the mean gapping. She reached back behind her and felt her once tight virgin asshole stretched open wide. She couldn’t believe it, is this what all the time the toy was inside her had done to her. She managed to gather the courage and ask,

“How wide is it?”

“I’d say about 2.5 inches open Carolyn.” Kelly said

She couldn’t believe it. Just a few hours ago her hole was untested and still virgin. And now it was gapping open for all to see. She wondered if it was permanent.

“Don’t worry, it will only be like that for a few hours. Your hole will be small once again.” Petra said

At least that was a relief Carolyn thought to her self. She sat up and for was lying down instead of sitting on her sore butt. The group followed her lead and reconvened the circle.

“Thanks Maria, now its your turn.” Carolyn said

Maria was thinking of who she wanted to dare. This could be the last round of the night and she wanted to make it count. Plus she knew she only had a few more turns till her plug came out. She was relieved because it had been a long time that involved many twists turns breaks and pauses. Now she had to decide who to dare.

“I dare Matt to kiss Mike.” Maria said

“Really Maria your going after us.” Mike said

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t think of anything better and besides you going down on Matt earlier was hot.” Maria said

“Fine, Mike get over here.” Matt said

Mike crawled on over to Matt and prepared himself. Matt grabbed his shoulders and pulled him forward. Their lips connected together and broke apart a second later. Both guys put their arm over the other’s shoulder and Mike said

“You know Matt if this whole girl thing doesn’t work out you and I should take a shot at it.” Mike said

Matt let out a big laugh and Mike joined him both laughing at the joke. The guys separated both still laughing and returned to their own positions. It was now Matt’s turn to dare someone.

“Brittany can I dare Petra?” Matt asked

“Hmpuff… I guess” Brittany said

“I dare Petra to let me feel her up for five minutes.” Matt said

“I as her owner accept this dare.” Brittany said

Matt stood up and walked over to Petra. Petra took an extra second to get up since she was handcuffed but was able to get up.

“Go.“ Brittany said

Matt started by placing his hand on her stomach and rubbing circles. Petra started chuckling and said

“That tickles.”

Matt moved on to her ribs and started tickling her again. She was laughing and seemed to be nearly crying. Matt stopped and moved up and started stroking her shoulder. Their eyes met and he saw a smile on her face. His hand dropped a little lower and started glancing her right breast. He did the same motion with his other hand to her left breast. He started cupping them and rubbing each in a circular manor. Petra let another smile at him. His thumb started rubbing her nipples and Petra was very aroused by this. Matt was rubbing her nipples in a circular motion while still giving her breasts a firm grasp. He suddenly stopped and moved his hand further down. His hand slid behind her back to where her hands were and met them. They held hands and embraced closer together. Only inches separated them. Their hands disconnected and they traveled to Petra’s round firm butt cheeks. He started by giving each a firm grip and rubbing up an down each. Matt dropped down to his knees and said

“Please spread your legs apart a bit.” Matt said

Petra complied with his request and spread her legs. Matt started by gripping her right ankle and moving up expanding his grip with his hands was stroking her entire leg. He started going higher and higher and was eventually focused on her inner thighs. His hand guided to her pussy started by just cupping her and gently rubbing her outer lips. He was rubbing the entire length of her pussy gently but not penetrating it. Petra put her head back and took a deep breath she was very turned on by this. Just when she was about to let out a low moan Brittany called time and Matt rose up. Petra quickly took the opportunity to pull Matt close to her. She tilted her head and whispered something into his ear. Matt was listening and suddenly Mike saw a shocked look on his face. Matt looked at Petra who had a big smile on her face. Matt was thinking to himself if what she said could be serious. He quickly made his mind and shook his head up and down slowly to Petra. The two walked backed and rejoined the group.

“Since Petra was dared I get her dare.” Brittany said

“I dare Kelly to kick Mike in the balls as hard as she can.” Brittany said

“You know, you’re a real asshole Brittany.” Mike said

Brittany just looked at him and smiled. Mike stood up and got himself ready for the oncoming pain. Kelly looked at said

“I’m sorry about this, I don’t really want to do this.” Kelly said

“I know. Its okay Kelly” Mike said

Mike spread his legs far apart and took a deep breath. He braced for the kick took a deep breath in and said

“Now do it.”

Kelly let a powerful kick forward and it hit Mike straight in the testicles. The blow sent a shockwave of pain ripping through Mike’s entire body. All the air escaped his lungs and he fell to the floor. He couldn’t breath for the first few seconds and was in blinding pain. He felt like throwing up and didn’t know if he could restrain himself. He was coughing and moaning loudly on the floor. Mike was almost oblivious to the events around him when Tori came over to him. She knelt down on the ground and began saying

“It’s okay, your okay. It’s okay, your okay. Lets get up now.”

The pain was subsiding thanks to Tori’s comfort and Mike was able to stand up. He rose to his feet and gave a scowl at Brittany who was smiling. It was now Kelly’s dare and she was wondering whom to dare. Suddenly Maria sprung up and shouted

“That is ten turns bitches, this plug is coming out.”

Maria reached behind her and grabbed the base of the plug. She was very relieved to take it out. She pushed hard with her anus muscles and pulled the plug. Luckily unlike Carolyn hers was small and glide out smoothly. Maria let out a sigh of relief and put the plug on by the pile of toys. She walked back over to her spot and sat down. All this time had given Kelly a moment to think and she said

“Brittany I dare you to take 3 spankings from Tori”

“No problem.” Brittany said

She walked over to Tori and got on her hands and knees with her butt in the air.

“You must be use to seeing this position huh Tori?” Brittany said

Tori had a smile on her face. She kneeled down to greet Brittany and told her to prepare. Brittany was ready as Tori brought her hand back for the first slap. She brought it forward with relative ease. It barely made a clapping sound when it connected. This surprised everyone. Why wasn’t Tori hitting as hard as she could? It seemed only Tori and Mike knew the answer. As she had said earlier, she was not for revenge. Just as quickly as she did the first the second came and then the third which was the last of the spanks. She got up and walked back to her position. Brittany did the same puzzled by what she thought Tori’s motives might be. It was now Brittany’s turn to dare and she knew her choice.

“I dare Tori to do an ice dare.” Brittany said

“What kind of ice dare do you have in mind?” Tori asked

“I will give you six ice cubes, you will have to place all of them inside you till they melt. However you will choose how many go where. You can choose your ass or pussy.” Brittany said

“Very interesting dare.” Tori said

Brittany went off to the kitchen for ice and came back with 6 cubes. Tori decided to put all as many as she could in her ass. She applied a little lube to her finger and started getting herself ready. Her butt was not yet fully recovered from the earlier activities and was still sore. Brittany handed her the bowl with six ice cubes in it. They were all about 1inch blocks and would be tough to all fit in at once. She got the first one and brought it to her hole. It didn’t take much force to go in, her hole was loose and well lubed. The cube sent a shiver down her spine and she was quickly cold. The next one also went in pretty easy and added to the cold feeling. The third one went in easily and she continued to go at a fast pace. At the forth one she noticed her hole was cold from the ice already and she started feeling a little cramping from the cold. She still managed to push the forth one in. Two more she thought. The fifth one presented the problem as she felt her anus muscles cramping and cooling around the ice. She had to force the fifth one in and let out a shutter when it slid in. She was cold now and was experiencing cramps. She decided that she couldn’t take another one in her ass. So for the last one she got into a new position with her legs spread. She reached between her legs with the final ice cube and was pushing it in to her tight vagina. She was struggling at first but finally managed to get it in. Once in it was cold on a whole new level and she was all but shivering from the ice inside her. However it was now her dare and she also knew exactly her plan. Tori walked over to mike and whispered into his ear

“Okay so it’s about to be your turn are you ready to do your plan?” Tori said

Mike heard and returned the whisper to Tori.

“Yes, just don’t make your dare to challenging if you don’t mind.” Mike said

“For my dare, I dare Mike to do 10 naked jumping jacks.” Tori said

That was perfect Mike thought. Mike stood up and did ten jumping jacks very fast. Just like that it was his turn. It was time to put the plan in motion.

“Brittany, for my dare I challenge you to a slave match.” Mike said

The entire group fell silent except for Brittany who was laughing. She stood up and got a serious look on her face. She turned to look at Mike and said

“No.”

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:47 AM   #64
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Great looking forward to the next chapter! :3
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:57 AM   #65
shola

Awsome! Can't wait for the next part!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #66
dickface

another great chapter. tori's ice challange totally turned me on
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:22 PM   #67
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

That was totally wicked!! how does she say no!?!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:01 AM   #68
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Default The next part!!!

Hello readers. I hope you are ready for the next part. And there is a little not afterward, please read as it is kind of important. ENJOY!!!!!

25: The Challenge Proposed

“What do you mean no?” asked Mike

“Just what I said, I don’t have any desire to challenge you to a slave match.” Brittany said

“You can’t just say no, it’s against the rules of the game.” Mike said

“I’m the one in charge now, I decided the rules. And I say if I don’t want to do something I don’t have too.” Brittany said

“That’s unfair though.” Mike said

“Life is not fair.” Brittany said

“Besides it’s already uneven. If I lose you would get three slaves, if I win I only get one. The stakes are not even.” Brittany said

“Then how about we make it even.” Tori said

“I’ll join Mike, that way if he loses you get both me and him. If he wins however you and Carolyn become are slaves.” Tori said

“Hmmmm…” Brittany said

“No.” Mike said

Mike pulled Tori close and whispered,

“What are you doing there is no way I’m letting you in on this.”

“She wouldn’t accept it any other way and you know it. It’s the only way to end the game. Trust me.” Tori said

Mike thought to himself for a while. He knew what Tori was saying was true. However he didn’t want to get her involved because he knew that he might lose. If he lost he could not protect her. Still, he believed in Tori and decided to trust her.

“Fine” Mike said

“I’m still deciding.” Brittany said.

Brittany really didn’t have much interest in Mike. She did want Tori however. She also didn’t want to lose and become a slave. She was thinking about just using her slaves to compete for her. She knew that Petra had no motivation to win and had motivation to lose gaining her freedom. For that reason Brittany would have to compete herself. She decided to listen to the challenge before accepting or not.

“What is the challenge first?” Brittany said

“A game of Volleyball first to ten wins.” Mike said

Everyone’s jaw except for Mike and Petra’s dropped. Was Mike crazy Brittany thought? He had to know that she and Carolyn were both on the team. Brittany however knew that Mike wasn’t half bad himself which was why he has a net in his back yard. Was Tori as good as Mike, is that why he suggested it? Tori was freaking out on the inside. She was good at many things she thought but knew that she sucked at volleyball. Even Mike knew, he and her played in the backyard all the time and she would never do well. Mike was deep in thought himself. He was thinking back to the plan he and Petra formed

[FLASHBACK]

Petra was silent for a minute. She knew this game had gotten personal for Mike, and with his help she might be able to end it.

“Like I said, it’s all right.” Petra said

“No, it’s not ok. This game has gotten out of control and it’s time to stop it.” Mike said

“If you really feel that way, I think I know a way to end it.” Petra said

Petra leaned into Mike’s ear and whispered something.

“You have to challenge her to a slave match, and you have to beat her.” Petra said

“And how do I beat her?” Mike asked

“At her own game, challenge her to a game of Volleyball.” Petra said

“Are you nuts, she is on the team.” Mike said

“I’ve seen how good you are, I know you can beat her.” Petra said

“Maybe I can match her, but you need partners to play and Brittany will no doubt pick someone as good as her, probably Carolyn whenever she wakes up. And I can’t go against both of them.” Mike said

“You can have me as a partner, between you and me I am better than they are I just don’t like playing for the school.” Petra said

“Are you sure your not just making this up?” Mike asked

“If you don’t want to do it I understand.” Petra said

“I trust you.” Mike said

Mike was very concerned about the risks. But he did realize that the rewards would be great. There were a lot of variables though. Mike couldn’t help but say,

“Are you sure that’s the best way to end the game, it could just feed into the problem? Mike said

“If you want to end the game decisively, it the best way.” Petra said

“If you think it will work I trust you, I definitely owe you one after I let you down.” Mike said.

“Then it’s a plan.” Petra said
[END FLASHBACK]

Mike was still thinking to himself. He couldn’t help but think of how messed up the entire plan got. Not a single thing went right and now it was too late. He knew the odds were against him, but he also knew that for Tori’s sake as well as his own he could not afford to lose. He laughed to himself thinking that the only chance he basically had is if Brittany declined the challenge.

“I accept your challenge Mike.” Brittany said

So much for that he thought.

““Then let’s go.” Mike said

Mike led the group outside to his backyard and turned on the light. It felt colder than it was before and was certainly much later. He told Brittany and Carolyn to take the far side of the net. Tori was waiting by their side and had a grim look on her face. Mike walked on over and decided to give her a quick pep talk.

“Are you okay Tori?” Mike asked

“To be honest, No I’m really nervous.” Tori said

“About what?” Mike said

“C’mon Mike we both know that I suck at volleyball and both Carolyn and Brittany are on the team. Even you can’t defend me and play for yourself. I’m gonna cause us to lose.” Tori said

“Hey, look at me.” Mike said

Tori was hesitant and negative and couldn’t bear to look Mike in the eye knowing she would be the reason for his defeat. Mike encouraged her again and she slowly raised her head to meet Mike’s eyes. As soon as she did she felt Mike pull her close in and had their lips meet. They connected and it felt like a bolt of lightning struck her, she was lost in the passion and her leg popped up. She was lost in his lips and he was lost in hers their tongues meeting and passion exchanging. As Mike pulled away she felt something she had never felt with another guy before, love.

“I Love You Victoria, and win or lose not a damn thing will change that.” Mike said

Tori was both breathless and speechless. She felt completely cold and suddenly a warming feeling found her. It started in her center and quickly spread to her entire body. It over took her completely burning away her doubt and guilt and fear. She had only one thing she wanted to do, win.

“Let’s do it.” Tori said

“That’s my girl.” Mike said

****This next part is it, the countdown to the finale starts here and the final showdown is ready. The question is who do you want to Win? I will not be turning this into a voters ending story, but I still want to know. At this point Who are you rooting for. Please leave a comment for your choice and keep reading. As usual thank you for all the support and comments. Hope you enjoyed this part and will be ready for the next.****

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Old 10-26-2012, 08:38 AM   #69
Shaun C

I'm sorry but crazy psycho Brittany can't be allowed to win surely? Besides the repercussions if she loses should prove interesting...
Shaun C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:04 PM   #70
shola

Why, O why do you not update more often? The dillemma faced by the readers of all stories.

Great story!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #71
Mr. Fun 21

This is quite the cliff hanger here, just leaving us with a countdown. I think most of us want Tori and Mike to win obviously but i think it will be a good story either way!
Old 11-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #72
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

If Brit wins that would suck

And srsly, the story has to have some kind of good end.
Problems need to be solved, my opinion.

Within the logic the story allows.

If Brit would win, what then, then everyone is her slave... and then?
Idk that'd be somewhat boring, at least I can't think of anything happening after Brit wins other than turning it into one big porno without any tension, cliffhangers, excitement... it'd be to have a "and now are all slaves and they will forever be or so" ending but... idk it's not how I imagine this ^^

also it'd kinda destroy an awesome, dreamlike ending with the love of mike and tori
:3
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:31 AM   #73
Shaun C

Realistically though if Brit won then there's definite potential for a sequel with a number of them serving Brit (how it'd be enforced would need to be covered in this one). If mike / tori won then it would have a nicer ending for a single story.

Just my 2 cents.
Shaun C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:03 PM   #74
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Default The next part!!!

Here it is ladies and gentleman. This is it the big match, The whole show, this one's for all the marbles. The Finale is here and this is part one. I hope you enjoy it. It took a long time to write because it's long. So I hope to get some loving comments and approval. Also please rate the thread 5 stars if you could. I really appreciate the people who were sticking with me this whole time. I hope that you guys enjoy this.

26: Clash of the Titans

Mike moved forward to the front of the net with Brittany to see who would serve first. Mike knew that he had to win the decision to score some early points. Mike and Brittany decided on rock, paper, scissors to decide. Both got ready and said

“ROCK…PAPER…SCISSORS…SHOOT!”

Mike had chosen paper and Brittany had chosen scissors, Brittany would serve first. Mike knew that he needed to now be extra careful. Mike decided to play the front of the net and told Tori to cover the back. Carolyn and Brittany called for the first serve and Carolyn let the ball fly. It flew over Mike’s head and headed straight at Tori, Mike got ready to set the ball from Tori’s bump but was too early. Tori backed up to get a good position and let the ball fall untouched to the ground.

“Ace.” Brittany yelled
Mike knew there would be some early challenges, and was ready for them. Tori looked up at Mike and said

“I’m sorry, I messed up.”

“It’s all right, no problem. Lets shift our position so we our both in the center.” Mike said.

Mike and Tori quickly shifted to the center and were ready for the next serve. Carolyn announced the score and let the ball fly. Mike was ready this time and returned it. Brittany met the ball with the bump and Carolyn was next to set the ball, Brittany rose up and spiked the ball right at Tori. Mike attempted to save it with a dive but couldn’t reach it in time as the ball hit the ground. Mike got up from the ground and was trying to think of a strategy. He went over to Tori and quickly reminded her,

“Remember, I’ll bump it you set it by the net and I’ll spike it.” Mike said

“Got it.” Tori said

The score was now two to zero and Mike was waiting for the next serve. Carolyn sent another ball flying over the net and Mike was there to greet it. Mike bumped the ball over to Tori, she set the ball in good position by the net and Mike quickly jumped to get the spike. Mike hit the ball hard down and saw Carolyn jump up to meet him. She blocked Mike’s spike and sent the ball at Tori. The ball got by her and hit the ground. The score was now three to zero and Mike knew that they were in danger. Rather than panic he choose to remain calm.

“Good job Tori, that was a great set just keep them coming like that.” Mike said

Tori gave Mike a smile happy that she had done right. The score was three to zero. Carolyn sent the ball flying over and Mike supplied the bump and Tori gave another good set. Mike was ready to spike and saw Brittany get in position to block. She over jumped though and grazed the net. Matt was quick to call

“Foul, touched the net.”

This meant that it was Mike and Tori’s point and now their ball. Mike and Tori gave a quick high five and got ready to serve. They decided that Mike would serve first. Mike got in position and sent the ball over the net between Carolyn and Brittany. They must have been confused because neither of them moved for the ball until it was too late and the ball hit the ground. Mike and Tori gave another cheer, as the score was now 3 to 2. Brittany and Carolyn quickly had a talk about positions and were ready for the next serve. Mike sent the ball flying over and quickly ran to the front of the net. Brittany gave the bump and Carolyn set it in front of the net Brittany and jumped to get the spike. Mike had run to the front of the net and timed it perfectly so he jumped in unison with Brittany. Brittany spiked it hard but Mike was able send it right back and the ball hit the ground. Mike and Tori cheered as the game was now tied. Mike quickly got in position to serve again and sent the ball over the net. Brittany gave the bump and Carolyn set the ball, Brittany gave it a hard spike and sent it at Mike. Mike bumped the ball and Tori gave another good set Mike got up and spiked the ball back at Brittany. Brittany gave the bump and misplayed it causing the ball to fly off her hands and out of bounds. Mike and Tori were now in the lead.

“Keep it up Tori, we can win this.” Mike said

Mike served the ball over the net and Brittany and Carolyn set up for the spike. Brittany spiked it right at Tori. Tori bumped the ball into the air and Mike quickly said

“Tori get ready to spike it.”

Tori ran to the front of the net and Mike sent a set straight at her. Tori jumped and hit the ball hard; the ball caught the side of her hand and soared out of bounds. Score was once again tied at 4 to 4 and Carolyn and Brittany had the ball. It was now Brittany’s turn to serve and she sent one flying straight at Tori. She tried to react quickly but was unable to get to the ball making the score 5 – 4.
Brittany was quick to send the ball over again at Tori again, this time she was able to get the ball and sent it over the net. Brittany bumped it and Carolyn set it, Mike jumped up with Brittany and blocked the spike causing the ball to land on Brittany side of the net tying the game 5 – 5. It was now Tori’s turn to serve and she looked nervous.

“Just remember to give it a little toss before you hit it, and hit it straight over the net. You got this Tori.” Mike said

Tori hit the ball and it managed to clear the net and was headed for Carolyn. Brittany rushed over yelling

“Out of the way”

She bumped into Carolyn and both fell on top of each other while the ball hit the ground. The girls quickly got up and Brittany said

“What the hell is your problem Carolyn, I told you to move.”

“Me? How about you, that ball was mine and you run over her running into me.” Carolyn said

“Do you want to lose this Carolyn?” said Brittany

“Just shut up and lets play the stupid game.” Carolyn said

Mike congratulated Tori on her serve and told her to do the same. It was now 5 - 6 and they were winning again. Tori got ready and hit the ball just again. Brittany was ready and gave the bump and Carolyn set the ball, Brittany ran up to the net to spike. Mike was prepared and caught the spike bumping the ball into the air. Tori set the ball and Mike spiked it hard into an oncoming Brittany. The ball hit off Brittany and fell to the ground. Mike and Tori cheered as they were now leading 5 – 7. Both teams quickly got ready as Tori served the ball. She hit it right at Brittany who bumped it into the air. Carolyn set it right in front of the net and Brittany noticed Mike was right there waiting for her. She tried to hit it around him but couldn’t as the ball fell and landed on there side again.

“Whohoo! That’s 5 – 8 we can win this Tori.” Mike said

Brittany heard this and was suddenly shocked. She realized that at the rat they were playing, they might actually lose. Mike was just to good at blocking the spikes. He was the workhorse for their team, scoring the points and blocking the spikes. If Brittany was going to win she had to take him out. First she had to get the ball back, and she knew exactly how too.

“Hey slut!” Brittany said

“If you think your butt hurt before, just wait till we win. Then after you I’ll move on to your little guy here, I’ll be nice and rough with him. And you will watch him knowing it’s your entire fault he lost.” Brittany said

Tori heard this and got worried. She had noticed Mike doing all the work, and every time she tried she had failed. She was gonna cause Mike to lose and she thought that Mike would never forgive her. Mike noticed Tori spacing out and was worried Brittany had gotten to her.

“In case you haven’t noticed, you’re losing by three points. You’re the ones who are going to lose, so keep your crap to yourself. Tori don’t worry we can win this, just keep doing your best and I promise that we will win.” Mike said

Tori heard Mike say it, but she couldn’t help but still be worried. She tried to focus and served the ball. The ball was low and sped at the net, striking and falling to the ground. Tori knew she had just messed up again. The ball was turned over to Carolyn to serve and she got into position. She sent the ball into the air and Mike sent the bump at Tori. She seemed absent minded and didn’t notice the ball in the air. She suddenly regained her focus and tried to react, but it was to late the ball had fallen to the ground. Putting the score at 7 – 8. Mike knew this was serious and didn’t know what to say. He was trying to thin when suddenly the ball was served. Mike bumped it into the air ant this time Tori set it at the net. Mike went up to spike it and hit it hard at the ground. Carolyn made a dive and saved the ball sending it straight over the net at Tori. Tori tried to bump it but got her hands wrong and hit the ball out of bounds. The game was now once again tied 8 – 8. Mike could not understand how Tori suddenly lost all her spirit. He faced forward and got ready for the next serve trying to think about what to say to Tori. Carolyn sent the ball over the net and Mike bumped it over to Tori. Tori set it up at the net and Mike jumped to spike.

He was about to hit the ball when he felt a fist hit him straight in the face. He was in the air and went curved landing with all his weight on his ankle. There was a loud audible crunching sound as Mike landed sideways on his ankle and fell to the ground. At first he didn’t feel anything, than suddenly there was a pain that shot up his entire leg and he yelled out. Tori rushed over to him and said

“Mike are you okay?”

He tried to put a smile on his face and replied

“Yeah, of course.”

He tried to get up quickly, putting his right leg out and then his left. He managed to get about half way off the ground before he fell to the ground again clutching his ankle.

“Okay, no. I’m not all right, just give me a minute.” Mike said

If he wasn’t in trouble before he was now. He had played sports a lot and knew what had happened, he had sprained his left ankle. He had to get up he thought. He rolled over and put his right leg out in front of him. He then grabbed Tori’s shoulder and tried to get up. She sank down and Mike realized how much weight he was putting on Tori to support himself. He quickly got off and told her to get ready. He also told her that they would probably target him, so he said to send the ball over the net and not to worry about volleying it.

Brittany had a huge smile on her face. Her plan had worked better than she expected. She had gotten the ball back and had stopped Mike. She only meant to stun him for a single point but didn’t mind taking him out all together. She knew that with this she had won. Mike was in pain and he knew this was a big problem. He hadn’t expected Brittany to sink so low. He couldn’t very well end the game by saying Brittany was cheating. And he sure as hell wasn’t gonna forfeit. He had to keep playing through the pain. Even if he could barley move he was trying to think of a way to win. Carolyn was horrified that Brittany had sunk so low, but knew she had no choice but to do as she said or suffer the consequences. This however didn’t make it any easier.

Carolyn served the ball a little softer than she normally did hoping to cause a turn over. It barely missed the net and went over straight at Mike. Mike didn’t have much time to react and bumped the ball over the net. Brittany sent the ball straight back over at him. Mike again scrambled but bumped it back over. Brittany bumped it to Carolyn, and for a moment had thought of missing on purpose. She was about to when she saw the look on Brittany’s face, she knew she was already mad. Carolyn set the ball and Brittany went to spike it for the win. Mike knew this could be it. He raced as fast as he could to the spot where Brittany was and jumped off one leg. He got only half the distance but it was enough to send the ball straight back at the unsuspecting Brittany causing the ball to fall to the ground.

Mike tried to steady himself but again landed straight down on his hurt ankle. This time there was a full audible snap that echoed through the backyard. Everyone knew that Mike’s sprained ankle was now full broken. Mike collapsed on the ground in agony as he rolled tears forming in his eyes. He cursed himself and called himself an idiot. Tori was soon over again and was yelling

“Oh my gosh Mike. Everyone just heard that, your ankle is broken we have to stop the game now.” Tori said

“NO!” Mike said

“I have given everything I have now, and I’m not gonna give up now. We are finishing this game. And I swear to you we are gonna win.” Mike said

“No, it’s not possible. We can’t win. With you down, now there is only me and I suck.” Tori said

“My goodness woman, you really need to get this whole self doubting thing out of your head.” Mike said

“Look, you were doing so well before and ever since Brittany tried to psyche you out, you have been just scared.”

“You can’t be scared, count on me. I will protect you I promise. Twenty minutes ago I told you that win or lose I would love you either way. Do you know what has changed in the last twenty minutes?” Mikes said

“What?” Tori asked

“Not one damn thing!” Mike said

Tori was again overcome with this emotion. She couldn’t believe that after all this time being her friend that he cared for her this much. And how had she been treating him? She had all but given up and resigned to their fate. Tori realized that she too loved Mike as much as he did her and she couldn’t let him down. Mike said they could win, so they will Tori thought.

“What do we do?” Tori asked

Mike pulled her close and said

“Okay, it is our ball and I have to serve. I want you ready to bump and spike it. If they hit it at me I’ll bump it over then net until they hit it to you. When they do you, bump to me I’ll set to you and you will spike it. I won’t be able to move so you need to be the workhorse this time.” Mike said

“Okay, I got it.” Tori said

Mike was hurting and gasped at getting up. He had to get Tori to help him over to his spot, was ready to serve. The score was tied 9 – 9 and the next point won. He sent the ball over the net; Brittany tried to end it quickly and sent the ball over to Mike. Mike responded by bumping it back over. Brittany tried again, and Mike had to make a hop, but was able to make it over the net. Brittany knew Mike would be stubborn to the end but knew Tori was an easy target that had lost the will to play anymore. She sent it at Tori and Tori sent the ball backwards with a bump. Mike got ready and set the ball at the net. Tori jumped up and spiked it straight at the ground. Brittany was completely not expecting this and was shocked. Carolyn dove for the ball managing to dig it out and sent it over the net at Mike. Mike bumped it into the air and Brittany saw her chance. She bumped it to Carolyn who set the ball. She got ready to spike straight at Mike. The ball was hit and Tori made a diving bump to Mike. Mike knew what he had to do. He dove and landed on his back getting ready to set from his back. The ball landed and he set it in the air with just enough force to let Tori jump. Tori was barley able to get up in time and raced for the spike. She jumped in the air and a studded Brittany jump up to meet her. Brittany was reaching back her fist with another punch when Tori hit the ball suddenly. Tori commanded all her strength and aimed at her target. The ball was racing straight at her and she was unable to move. The ball struck Brittany right in the face and fell to the ground followed shortly by Brittany. Everyone was cheering as Mike and Tori had just won the game.

Carolyn rushed over to Brittany to make sure she was ok and discovered that she had been knocked out cold by the impact of the ball. Everyone raced over to Mike and Tori to congratulate them on winning the match.

Old 11-03-2012, 11:29 PM   #75
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Yes!!! Thank you!!! Beautiful chapter!!!!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk