Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-20-2012, 02:35 PM   #61
Supersoaker5

Quote:
Originally Posted by llovin21 View Post
Quite some time has passed since you did that dare... any replies so far?
Nope, not even one reply...but walked the same trail again, and noticed the note was gone. But will leave another on another spot this weekend, hopefully with more results than this time...

Dislikes: Poo, pee, illegal, animals, pain
Supersoaker5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:46 AM   #62
llovin21

I did one more list dare last weekend, still waiting for an e-mail reply.
This time i mentioned some of my activities here on getdare and some or my rather darker fantasies. Leaving not only my email adress on that sheet, but a link to some pics of my hard swollen cockhead covered by my foreskin in closeup as well. the website counter says it already got 3 clicks (my own not being included).... ;-)
llovin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:44 AM   #63
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I've still not got round to this one. I'm saving it for a special occasion :-)

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:56 AM   #64
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

This looks like a realy fun and interesting dare. Any ideas on a list I should make for tomorrow? Ill leave it at the campus food court during lunch break. Has anyone that left their email ever been contacted?
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:22 AM   #65
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

I forgot all about this one... need to come up with a new list I think and find a good place to leave it...

Kaitlyn - read back through some of the lists on here and put something together based on them... or similar according to your limits.
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:50 PM   #66
llovin21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitlyn1386 View Post
This looks like a realy fun and interesting dare. Any ideas on a list I should make for tomorrow? Ill leave it at the campus food court during lunch break. Has anyone that left their email ever been contacted?
Well I have received two emails after leaving my last list at the place i have told you here before... both of them were gay males around 50 y.o.... but though i'm straight, they somehow really reached to arouse me by their words...

Have you already tried the dare in the meantime now?
Old 09-24-2012, 01:53 AM   #67
chris46

Send a message via AIM to chris46 Send a message via Yahoo to chris46
Default my list

well here is my list as given to me

1. wear my wifes panties to gym today
2. pee in same panties after exercise
3. cut grass in my garden absolutely nude
4. masturbate at a public toilet
5. try having sex with my neighbours wife and daughter

i have been told to tick 1,2 and 4. and an email address is added

I will be doing the drop tomorrow, in a ladies clothing department.

let you know more later

So far my likes and limits are:

Likes:humiliation, degrading, cam, public, some CBT, exposure, pee, being watched

Dislikes: Anal, mild pain

limits: social and marital suicide, permanent, severe pain, poo, financial.
chris46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:18 AM   #68
llovin21

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris46 View Post
well here is my list as given to me

1. wear my wifes panties to gym today
2. pee in same panties after exercise
3. cut grass in my garden absolutely nude
4. masturbate at a public toilet
5. try having sex with my neighbours wife and daughter

i have been told to tick 1,2 and 4. and an email address is added

I will be doing the drop tomorrow, in a ladies clothing department.

let you know more later
Wow, that's a really interesting list, I'm especially curious about the neighbors wife and daughter part.... But allow me one question please: Who gave you the idea to do this dare? It sounds like your mistress or someone else had read this thread here before and then showed you? I'm just curious how well-known (or not) this dare already is on this website! ;-)

Last edited by llovin21; 09-24-2012 at 10:26 AM.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:13 AM   #69
chris46

Quote:
Wow, that's a really interesting list, I'm especially curious about the neighbors wife and daughter part.... But allow me one question please: Who gave you the idea to do this dare? It sounds like your mistress or someone else had read this thread here before and then showed you? I'm just curious how well-known (or not) this dare already is on this website! ;-)
You are partly correct. i had spotted the dare and told my Mistress that i would like to do it. Mistress requested i send her the link. my Mistress then made up my list based on our discussions concerning my likes etc. I was also told which ones to tick off. so we wait now until after the drop.

Likes:humiliation, degrading, cam, public, some CBT, exposure, pee, being watched

Old 09-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #70
llovin21

Quote:
You are partly correct. i had spotted the dare and told my Mistress that i would like to do it. Mistress requested i send her the link. my Mistress then made up my list based on our discussions concerning my likes etc. I was also told which ones to tick off. so we wait now until after the drop.
Are they all made up and just fantasy? Or did you actually really do some of those dares?
Old 09-24-2012, 11:32 AM   #71
chris46

Quote:
Are they all made up and just fantasy? Or did you actually really do some of those dares?
This list of tasks are as i said based on diacussions with my Mistress. i guess we will wait and see if there is any contact over numbers 3 and 5, or any i am supposed to have completed, but actually havent yet done.
I believe that was the purpose of the dare.

Old 09-24-2012, 11:33 AM   #72
llovin21

Quote:
This list of tasks are as i said based on diacussions with my Mistress. i guess we will wait and see if there is any contact over numbers 3 and 5, or any i am supposed to have completed, but actually havent yet done.
I believe that was the purpose of the dare.
Any possibilities that you could do MOM AND DAUGHTER (neighbors) at the same time? Or how do those fantasies come up your mind?
Old 09-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #73
uhm... :S

Send a message via MSN to uhm... :S

1: BUGS: worms/ants/spiders/etc, crawling and squirming all over and in my filthy soaking pussy, while im tied up tight, unable to move or do anything while they do what they want...

2. sea creatures: particularily eels and octopus, me strapped tight, unable to move, in a glass tank water with nothing but a breathing tube connecting me to the surface as the eels force their way into my taped open pussy and my tight asshole while the octopus probe my insides with their slimy sucking tenticales. and some electric eels too, sine i want electricity too...

3. electricity: other than the electric eels, being strapped to a bed or chair, spread wide open with clips or jumper cables attached to my hard acing nipples and my clit and pussy, then have the electricity turned up, low first, then working up to extreme. and be gagged so i cant scream...

4. used rough: i want to be owned and used rough, however rough my owner wants to use me, the rougher the better... slap me, call me degrading names, use me rougher than i can take, and then keep going... and used rough by more than one person...

5. woods/forest+animals: have my owner take me out deep into the woods or forest where no one will see or hear and tie me up tight wherever or however they want(to a tree, between trees, to the ground, etc) and have them use me as they will and bring animals and bugs to use me and once its dark, they leave and leave me there for whatever comes along in the night... all sorta of creatures... wolves(that hopefully wont eat me lol), bats to suck up the juices with their long tongues, etc...

when walking my aunts dog, and i guess maybe someone who could help me with the list...
[email protected] uhm... :s

Last edited by uhm... :S; 09-24-2012 at 11:40 AM.
uhm... :S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #74
chris46

Quote:
Any possibilities that you could do MOM AND DAUGHTER (neighbors) at the same time? Or how do those fantasies come up your mind?
That was the idea behind that one. the idea came about just by chatting with my Mistress.

Old 09-24-2012, 11:38 AM   #75
llovin21

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhm... :S View Post
1: BUGS: worms/ants/spiders/etc, crawling and squirming all over and in my filthy soaking pussy, while im tied up tight, unable to move or do anything while they do what they want...

2. sea creatures: particularily eels and octopus, me strapped tight, unable to move, in a glass tank water with nothing but a breathing tube connecting me to the surface as the eels force their way into my taped open pussy and my tight asshole while the octopus probe my insides with their slimy sucking tenticales. and some electric eels too, sine i want electricity too...

3. electricity: other than the electric eels, being strapped to a bed or chair, spread wide open with clips or jumper cables attached to my hard acing nipples and my clit and pussy, then have the electricity turned up, low first, then working up to extreme. and be gagged so i cant scream...

4. used rough: i want to be owned and used rough, however rough my owner wants to use me, the rougher the better... slap me, call me degrading names, use me rougher than i can take, and then keep going... and used rough by more than one person...

5. woods/forest+animals: have my owner take me out deep into the woods or forest where no one will see or hear and tie me up tight wherever or however they want(to a tree, between trees, to the ground, etc) and have them use me as they will and bring animals and bugs to use me and once its dark, they leave and leave me there for whatever comes along in the night... all sorta of creatures... wolves(that hopefully wont eat me lol), bats to suck up the juices with their long tongues, etc...
[email protected] uhm... :s
most extreme list i have read so far! i love it though, i hope someone will find it and answer soon!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarassing, humiliation, list, public dare, semi public