Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #61
Iawyn

Master, Iawyn hates to disappoint, but she failed in your rule of wearing only three pieces of clothing today. She isn't capable of wearing this little, and socks are rather necessary with the shoes she wears. Iawyn is sorry If it helps, she has been naked for the rest of the day after work to help make up for it.

Orgasm control/denial, breath play, pain, bondage, bathroom control, humiliation
Toothpaste, spankings, long term denial, pee (but no drinking)
Public, family, illegal, pictures/cam, scat, permanent, stupid tasks.

Toys: Hitachi, nipple clamps, 2 fleshy dildos, lelo beads, and a jopen intensity (unique item, so please look it up).
Iawyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:53 PM   #62
BtO
Distinguished Member

@Iawyn: You lose one point.

@humplady52091: You can ignore rule 6.
BtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:54 PM   #63
BtO
Distinguished Member

New Rule:

Rule 1: Call me master in all your posts and messages.

Rule 2: No orgasm without permission. Maybe you will get permission at some of my dares. Else, you send me a PM and ask for permission.

Rule 3: All slaves have to wear thongs or go without panties on every Monday.

Rule 4: Every day, where you don't one or more dares, you will edge and hold the edge for fifteen seconds before you go to bed.

Rule 5: Every weekend (Friday and Saturday), you will sleep naked (excluded you are ill).

Rule 6:
From now on, whenever posting on the forums (or send a PM), you must always use third person. This means "I" "me" "my" and so forth are replaced with "she" "her", and any other variation of that kind.

Rule 7:
Shave all your hairs below your head. You can use wax or do what you like. Wash your body daily and control your hairs.

Rule 8:
It is not allowed to wear more than three pieces of clothes on a Wednesday (Shoes don't count; Stockings are only one pieces of clothes).

Rule 9:
Don't wear a pantyhose or leggings (Dares, sport activities and specified work wear are excluded).

Don't forget to confess all your faults!

Last edited by BtO; 06-21-2012 at 02:55 PM.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:05 PM   #64
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

Naked_dare_girl has completed level ten of the vibrator dare and sexually pleased a guy friend by allowing him to fuck her and for her to deep throat his penis.
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #65
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

Naked_dare_girl has completed dare number 6, and many of her fellow co-workers pointed out her nipples were showing, and she explained she only had a 1/4 bra today because her other bras were dirty. I hope you are pleased master.
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:55 PM   #66
BtO
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked_dare_girl View Post
Naked_dare_girl has completed level ten of the vibrator dare and sexually pleased a guy friend by allowing him to fuck her and for her to deep throat his penis.
All levels up to level ten ? Or only level 10?
Old 06-21-2012, 03:06 PM   #67
Iawyn

Iawyn is wondering if she should point out seeing Master's slave girls forgetting to use certain rules whether it be by slip or intentional.

Orgasm control/denial, breath play, pain, bondage, bathroom control, humiliation

Toys: Hitachi, nipple clamps, 2 fleshy dildos, lelo beads, and a jopen intensity (unique item, so please look it up).
Old 06-21-2012, 03:35 PM   #68
BtO
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iawyn View Post
Iawyn is wondering if she should point out seeing Master's slave girls forgetting to use certain rules whether it be by slip or intentional.
Please write me a PM.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:44 PM   #69
Alexax
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Alexax Send a message via Yahoo to Alexax
Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked_dare_girl View Post
Naked_dare_girl has completed dare number 6, and many of her fellow co-workers pointed out her nipples were showing, and she explained she only had a 1/4 bra today because her other bras were dirty. I hope you are pleased master.
You posted "I hope" ...
Just incase he didn't notice it
Alexax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:16 PM   #70
Iawyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexax View Post
You posted "I hope" ...
Just incase he didn't notice it
This is exactly what Iawyn was going to mention

Old 06-23-2012, 05:25 AM   #71
BtO
Distinguished Member

Thanks to Alexax and Iawyn.

One negative point to Naked_dare_girl.
Old 06-23-2012, 05:28 AM   #72
BtO
Distinguished Member

Tomorrow (24 June) is last day, where you get points for dares 6-11. On Monday I will post the actually high score with all points of the second week.

Dares:
Here are the next dares. You have again one week time for the dares 13 – 17. If you want to do one of these dares, finish these before 30 June.

Dare 13:
Take ice and fill your pussy with it. Spread toothpaste on your clit and lips. Close your lips with 3 pegs. Do sit ups and crunches until the ice is completely melted (5 GSPs)

Dare 14:
Get naked on your knees. Put on your nipples clamps. Light a long candle and shove it in your ass. Then try careful to get an orgasm with only anal stimulation. (Attention, if you have long hairs, you can wear a cap and hide your hairs.) Stop when the candle goes off. You have 30 minutes to cum. Write down here, if you master this (5 GSPs, only for cum).

Dare 15:
Go in front your window in a good lighted room, or use your balcony. Make sure that other people can see your face (not your whole body). Masturbate there for one hour. Smile and edge for everyone, who looks at you. No orgasm! Write down here, how often you edge (10 GSPs).

Dare 16:
Walk for an hour at a shopping mall: Wearing high heels, a mini skirt, a shelf bra (or no bra) and a tight blouse (with buttons in the front). Nothing else! Whenever you see another girl wearing a mini skirt, you will lose your key (or something else) and bend over to pick it up. Whenever you see another girl wearing high heels you must squat. If you see another girl wearing a mini skirt and high heels you will open one button of your blouse. You can close one button after you edge and hold the edge for 30 seconds. You can't edge two times at the same place. How many girls with high heels and a mini skirt did you meet? Write down a short note afterwards (10 GSPs).

Dare 17:
Pack a small bag with new clothes for you. Wear clothes (thin shorts and a t-shirt) that you don't care about and a very small handbag. Put a scissor, a camera and your keys in the purse, but not clothes. Go out to the park or forest. Hid the bag of clothes at one end of the park, go away to the opposite side in the next have hour. Then cut off all your clothes with the scissor. Now you must walk naked across the park to your other clothes. Hope they are still there! Make a picture of your cut up clothes and sent it with a short report (20 GSPs).

Destiny15 gets three extra points for this dare 13.

Last edited by BtO; 06-23-2012 at 08:17 AM.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:03 AM   #73
curiousslave4u

I guess sugar daddies
curiousslave4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 12:25 PM   #74
MaggieR
Account Banned

Smile Too late to join?

Is it to late for me to join up, Sir?
MaggieR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 12:26 PM   #75
MaggieR
Account Banned

Default Correction

This slut noticed she incorrectly sent her last post. MaggieR wishes to join up if it is not to late, Sir.
MaggieR is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk