Old 06-20-2012, 08:05 PM   #61
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Who's stalking you? Not me... Hmm maybe ill stalk you what area code are you
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 05:43 AM   #62
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

First of all I have to say that it was very hot I really loved it!

Something to writing style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle eye View Post

Not wanting my massage to be over I happily obliged. I couldn’t help but feel a bit nervous about him rubbing down my front. What if I got an erection or one of the other guys came over and saw.

If Connor is gay, or at least curious, I would find out. I was determined to see what these dreams meant. Was I gay, or curious, or what?

[I]To my surprise he stripped his shirt and pants off without missing a beat. I was right he wasn’t wearing any underwear. Maybe he hadn’t worn any all day. I had to know.[/]

The thoughts are kinda weird...

Not wanting my massage to be over I happily obliged. - that's not really a thought

nor is this: To my surprise he stripped his shirt and pants off without missing a beat.

sounds kinda weird putting that as thought^^

These are good thoughts and should be done that way:
What if I got an erection or one of the other guys came over and saw. (would put a question mark tho)
Was I gay, or curious, or what?
I had to know.

just some examples^^

Love
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:50 PM   #63
Eagle eye

"Good news everyone!" I have the next chapter finished and will get it up tomorrow night. Thanks for all the positive feedback and constructive criticism.

Keep the love strong, lets see if we can brake 6,000 views!

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Eagle eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:19 PM   #64
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Looking forward to it been waiting for awhile
Old 06-27-2012, 08:46 PM   #65
Eagle eye

Sweet I'm two for two! Ok,ok, now on to the reason you all keep coming back to my crazy ranting....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

I woke in the morning to the sound of Daniel and Jonathan arguing over what we should have for breakfast. I looked over to Connor’s side of the tent, but he wasn’t there. I sat up sitting on my sleeping bag suddenly realizing I was still naked. I threw on my clothes and grabbed another clean pair to change into and headed up to the showers. As I walked I could feel my skin pulled tight by the dried cum smeared across my chest.

As I slipped into the shower house I heard someone was already in there. I shouted out, guessing it was probably Connor washing up after last night.

“Hey Connor, you in here?” I asked hoping it wasn’t somebody else.

“Oh good your up. How’s your leg doing?” He shouted back.

I looked down at my leg. Blood had soaked all the way through the bandage and dried. It was a little bit stiff to move but I hadn’t noticed until now.

“It’s doing better I guess.” I shouted back walking into the shower stall next to him.

“Good! When we get back to camp let me redress it for you.” He said slightly teasing.

About that time Daniel and Jonathan came walking into the shower house still arguing with one another over breakfast.

“Connor, Matthew, what do you guys want omelets or pancakes?” Daniel asked.

“I don’t care. Cook both and get out of here we’re trying to shower.” Connor shouted out.

“Geez we’ll leave the two of you alone.” Jonathan yelled back sort of suggestively.

“Shut up and get out of here!” I shouted guessing I’d help Connor get them out of the shower house.

“Alright, fine we’ll cook both.” Daniel said clearly upset that neither he nor Jonathan had one the debate.

After they left Connor didn’t say anything else so I continued with my shower. I started the water up again, feeling that warm rush of water across my body. Scrubbing the spunk off of me from the night before. As I washed myself off, the images from last night kept flashing through my head.

I have always liked girls yet, last night, it-it was amazing.

Connor’s words kept ringing through my head “Lay back and close your eyes.”

The feeling of his body pressed up against mine, his soft hands rubbing my pride against his. The feelings I have, what do they all mean?

As I continued wash myself down I started to get aroused by the thoughts of last night. I heard Connor turn his stall off and start to get dressed. I decided against whacking off and just finish cleaning up. Daniel and Jonathan would have breakfast ready soon and Connor might hear me.

As I washed my hair out I heard the sound of the door to the shower house open and shut again. Silence. I guess Connor had finished and left. I finished washing the suds out of my hair and turned the water off. I grabbed my towel and started to dry my hair off.

When I turned around Connor was standing there in my stall watching me dry off.

“Oh shit! Connor! You scared the living piss out of me man. What are you doing?” I said my heart pounding my chest.

“Sorry man, I need to ask you something… about last night.” Connor said as if thinking about something.

“Oh yeah um last night… I hope I didn’t upset.” Connor cut me off.

“Its fine I just have to know something.” He said. “Do you like me?”

“Yeah dude. We’ve been best buds since elementary school.” I said slightly awkward standing naked in front of him.

“No, do you like I mean… L-L… love me.” He spat out quickly feeling slightly uncomfortable.

“I don’t know, I mean uh I’ve-I’ve never thought about it.” I stuttered.

I didn’t know how to answer him. I mean I hadn’t thought about it. I kept having these thoughts about him but were they lust or were they my emotions trying to tell me something.

“I’m sorry, I can’t answer you. I mean I can’t answer you right now. I’ll tell you when I know.” I said feeling guilty that he’d said it yet I couldn’t

“Ok, I understand.” Connor whispered, ashamed he’d said anything and turned and started to walk out.

I quickly wrapped my towel around myself and grabbed him.

“It’s ok, I’ll let you think about it.” Connor said looking back at me then pulling free.

I stood there feeling ashamed myself.

How do I not know how I feel? If I answered yes and it turns out I didn’t, I would have hurt him. If I answered no, it would have hurt him as well, especially if I did. I have never been so confused and frustrated before in my life.

I finished drying off and got dressed. When I got back to camp everyone was sitting around the picnic table and had already started eating. I grabbed my plate and sat down next to Connor trying not to make eye contact still feeling guilty for not answering him.

Connor then swallowed a big mouthful of pancakes and asked, “So who wants to go swimming after breakfast?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, didn't see that coming. What's gonna happen next? Either way keep the comments rolling....

As always Love,
Eagle Eye

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Old 06-27-2012, 10:55 PM   #66
Mr. Fun 21

Amazing as always!! I dont know how i feel about these unknown feelings of Matthews. But its keeping me interested so keep up the good work.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:31 AM   #67
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

very good I love it

the thoughts were very good this time, nothing to complain

love :3
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:11 AM   #68
Abmp

Great update!
Can't wait for more.
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:18 PM   #69
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

I hope he doesn't screw up their friendship
Old 07-01-2012, 09:01 PM   #70
Eagle eye

I guess I'll do the merciful thing and give you guys a new chapter soon. I'd hate to leave Matthew and Connor's relationship in its present state... that would just be evil...

anywhoo new chapter in the next 24 hours.... i won't say day this time

-Epictetus
Old 07-02-2012, 06:14 AM   #71
Abmp

Sweet! Really can't wait!
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:45 PM   #72
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

This is the first time i have read through this, and i have to say.... tThis could be made into a film! Its pure brilliance!!!

10/10!!!!

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:08 PM   #73
Eagle eye

Thanks again for all the positive reviews! You guys are what keeps me writing this story, truly. Again thanks for all your support!

Now on to the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

“Yeah it will be fun.” Jonathan said.

“Sounds good to me.” I said looking over at Connor.

Connor looked over at me. Our eyes met shortly and we both looked away awkwardly.

“Yeah, I guess it’d be ok.” Connor mumbled.
“O…K…” Daniel said questioningly. “Since Jonathan and I cooked you guys clean. Then hurry into your swim suits so we can get going.” Daniel said piping back up again into his golden retriever like personality.

With that, both Jonathan and Daniel stood up and threw the rest of their food away. Connor and I just sat there finishing off our food. We both sat there without saying a word to each other. Completely embarrassed about what had happened earlier.

“I guess I can clean up if you want to go change since your already done.” I said looking over at Connor trying to give a disarming smile.

“Ok, thanks.” He said trying to return my kindness.

Without saying another word he tossed the rest of his food and walked over to the tent. I threw the rest of my food away and got to work scrubbing the skillet they used to cook the omelets and pancakes in.

(Jonathan and Daniel really can’t cook.)

After leaving the skillet to soak, there was a lot of burnt crap left on skillet.

(Like I said they really couldn’t cook.)

I went over to the tent to get my swimsuit. Jonathan and Daniel were goofing off inside their tent and Connor was standing outside of ours already changed.

“Sounds like they’re having a two man party in there.” I said walking past Connor.

“Haha, yeah.” Connor replied flashing the same cute smile he’d given me the night before.

“Just uh shout when your done changing and I’ll redress your leg for you.” He finished trying to break the tension between us.

“Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about that.” I said looking down at my leg.

It was still pretty bad but it looked better then it did last night. I climbed into the tent and grabbed my board shorts out of my bag and threw them on really quick and shouted out to Connor to come in. He clumsily climbed across me to his bag and sat down. He redress my leg just like the night before, instead of asking me if it was ok this time he just reached down and smacked it saying, “there ya go” and running back out of the tent.

Still cringing from him smacking my knee, I slowly crawled back out of the tent. Jonathan and Daniel were standing there waiting with Connor.

“Was Connor a bit rough on you in there?” Daniel asked smirking at me.

“No, he was just bandaging my knee up from last night.” I replied harshly not realizing how angrily I had spoken.

“Dude, chill I’m messing with you.” He replied.

“Ok, lets get going.” Jonathan said breaking up the awkwardness of the moment.

We walked down the trail to the lake and found a spot in the sand to stake as ours. Connor and Daniel threw off their shoes and charged into the water splashing in and falling over. Jonathan and I looked at each other and just laughed. We finished getting our shoes off and chased them through the water.

After an hour or so of just goofing off and swimming we decided took play a game. None of us could decide which game to play so Daniel chose a number and we each guessed. Who ever got closest to the number got to choose. Connor went first and chose five. Jonathan went second and chose eight. I went last and decided to go with three. Daniel smiled and showed his hands. He chose ten, of course.

Jonathan thought for a minute then said, “Ok lets play chicken, Daniel and I versus Connor and Matthew.”

Connor and I looked nervously at each other.

“Alright lets go. First to five wins.” Daniel squeaked out.

Jonathan dove under the water and lifted Daniel up on his shoulders and stood back up. I looked over at Connor and he gestured for me to pick him up. I dove under and slid him onto my shoulders. When I stood up Jonathan and Daniel were standing there ready to go.

“Ok, three, two, one, fight!” Daniel yelled sitting sideways on Jonathan’s shoulders.

Jonathan charged towards me and I side stepped forgetting the extra weight on top of me. As I drudged to the left nearly loosing my balance Connor yelled at me to charge them while they were trying to get turned around. I stepped forward and Connor leaned in grabbing Daniel by the shoulders and started to pull him off.

Daniel lost balance sitting on Jonathans shoulders. While Jonathan was still trying to turn around Daniel grabbed onto his arms and they both fell over. Connor smacked me on the back and cheered.

Jonathan and Daniel got back up ready for round two. Just like the last round Jonathan charged and we managed to sidestep and pull them down. Now it was round three and Daniel and Jonathan were clearly tired of loosing. As Daniel yelled for the round to begin, instead of charging straight on Jonathan lunged forward just a few steps close enough for Daniel to lean out and grab a hold of Connor. He then recoiled and drug Connor off the front of me causing us to both fall face first into the water.

When we both surfaced Jonathan and Daniel were still standing there cheering. Connor not waiting for me to dive under to pick him up jumped onto my back and climbed onto my shoulders. We were still up by one. As we started again Jonathan tried the same technique again but to no avail. Instead of us falling forward I stumbled towards them and Connor managed to break Daniel’s grasp. They stumbled backwards but managed to recover. They then lunged back towards us but instead of attacking Connor by his shoulders Daniel pushed his knees into my shoulders while pulling Connor off of me. We both lost balance but Connor and I fell first.

As I fell, Connor fell on top of me. His crotch rubbed up against my face, and his head fell between my legs. When we both got back up, the awkward tension that we’d both forgotten had returned. Connor just looked at me and I dove under and got him back on my shoulders.

This time Connor yelled start and we both charged, luckily Jonathan stepped in a hole and fell over before we even got to them. Daniel fell face first into the water and Connor and I both managed a laugh. When they got back up Daniel climbed on Jonathan’s shoulders and said, “How about we turn up the intensity? The losing team has to take a dare from both of the winners.”

Before I could even say anything Connor’s competitive side answered for us.

“You’re on!” He blurted out.

As he said that Daniel and Jonathan charged towards us again. Unable to side step fast enough I charged instead. We struggled for a minute before Connor managed to get the upper hand against Daniel and knock him off balance. As he started to fall backwards Jonathan couldn’t recover fast enough and they both fell backwards.

“Yes, three to two. What now Daniel!” Connor yelled out.

Daniel and Jonathan got back up, yelled fight, and charged in again. This time instead of trying to charge at us they tried getting behind us. Before I could get turned around Daniel had latched onto Connor and was dragging him down. Before I recovered, Connor had pulled against me and knocked me off balance. I fell over into the water but Connor never let go of my shoulders. When I stood back up with him still sitting on my shoulder I could tell the rubbing was starting to get to him. I could feel the warmth of his cock pressing up against the back of my neck.

I was so distracted by Connors erection pressing into the back of my neck I never heard him say go. The next thing I knew we were rolling under the water, Connor swimming off of my shoulders. After we stood back up Connor was aware of his boner and tried tucking it back down with no success.

“I uh, it’s the rubbing.” He whispered turning red.

He climbed back on my shoulders trying his best not to rub up against my neck. As Daniel said go, we both stepped into each other going toe to toe. Connor and I couldn’t lose again. As we started to push back Daniel noticed Connor was sitting pretty far back and couldn’t get a grip on my neck if he knocked him backwards. Suddenly Jonathan and Daniel changed their strategy and started trying to flip Connor off of my back instead of knocking us over. So fate would have it as we were about to break them I happened to find the same hole Jonathan found earlier and fell over.

We’d lost.

As Connor and I resurfaced Daniel had already jumped off Jonathan’s shoulders and was standing there staring back at us with his mischievous grin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh, a minor conflict arises within the main conflict which has yet to be resolved, this could get interesting...

Well i hope you liked the nice long chapter to make up for the shorter ones. As always nice comments, criticisms, and admirations are always accepted!

love.

-Epictetus
Old 07-02-2012, 08:27 PM   #74
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

That was intense and that would be awkward to pay chicken and the guy got a boner

Last edited by Demonking; 07-02-2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Spelling aka drugs
Old 07-03-2012, 05:38 PM   #75
Mr. Fun 21

Awh. Poor Conner and his little boner crush thing. Well this sounds like it is going to be quite an evil dare from Daniel and Jonathan. Great job as always!!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay, group, skinny dipping, teen, woods