Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-16-2021, 11:46 AM   #61
flon2
Distinguished Member

Has slapping yourself gotten less humiliating?
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 11:55 AM   #62
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flon2 View Post
Has slapping yourself gotten less humiliating?
No. I still go to the mirror every time, and my skin gets pink easily so I'm always a little pink for a while after each one. When I have to do a lot of them at once my cheeks pass pink and go straight to red.

(Slap Count: 64)

Featured PM Dare for March: WIN OR LOSE

delaneythenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 12:00 PM   #63
flon2
Distinguished Member

Then I'm sure masturbating like a desperate animal will stay humiliating for awhile.

Which hurts more, left or right? Hope they get a chance to go back to your regular skin tone.
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 12:02 PM   #64
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Then I'm sure masturbating like a desperate animal will stay humiliating for awhile.

Which hurts more, left or right? Hope they get a chance to go back to your regular skin tone.
My right cheek. I'm right-handed, so the angle's better for that.

(Slap Count: 66)

Old 09-16-2021, 12:27 PM   #65
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by delaneythenerd View Post
Good morning! Thanks for helping me wake up with those slaps! I'm so glad everyone is enjoying your dare so much, I'll almost be sad to see it end.

(Slap Total: 32)
Well, then I would suggest you add 2 new PM dares:

BITCH SLAP: I will slap my face immediately 5 times. If I don't do it immediately, it will be 50 times later.

GOOD MORNING: For 7 days, I will slap my face twice after I wake up.

This way, the rule will stick a little longer

Nice report, by the way! Really enjoy your style of reporting

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 12:33 PM   #66
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Well, then I would suggest you add 2 new PM dares:

BITCH SLAP: I will slap my face immediately 5 times. If I don't do it immediately, it will be 50 times later.

GOOD MORNING: For 7 days, I will slap my face twice after I wake up.

This way, the rule will stick a little longer

Nice report, by the way! Really enjoy your style of reporting
Thank you for the PM ideas, I've just added them! My list is getting longer now. I have a question about BITCH SLAP since it's an odd number: is that per cheek, or total?

I'm glad you like the reports! I'd hate to go all the way through a dare just to disappoint you with a poor report.

(Slap Count: 68)

Old 09-16-2021, 12:34 PM   #67
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
PM Dare Ideas:

CLAMP ME: PM me CLAMP ME and I'll wear my clover nipple clamps for one minute longer than the last time someone PM'ed me. 1st PM is for just 1 minute, 5th is for 5 minutes, etc.

SUCK ME: PM me SUCK ME and I'll wear my nipple suckers for one minute longer than the last time someone PM'ed me.

Apologies for the double post, but I'm sure a couple extra slaps aren't that bad....
Probably you know already, but you shouldn't use clamps more than 20 minutes on one spot. If you do, open them after 20 minutes, rotate them 90 degree, and then put them on again. This way, the skin underneath won't be damaged permanently. (It needs to breath from time to time )

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 09-16-2021, 12:36 PM   #68
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you for the PM ideas, I've just added them! My list is getting longer now. I have a question about BITCH SLAP since it's an odd number: is that per cheek, or total?

I'm glad you like the reports! I'd hate to go all the way through a dare just to disappoint you with a poor report.

(Slap Count: 68)
You are absolutely right! 5 is an odd number, this would lead to an assymetric face after some time. So please add a "per cheek" to the dare

I really like that attitude! Keep going

Old 09-16-2021, 12:41 PM   #69
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Probably you know already, but you shouldn't use clamps more than 20 minutes on one spot. If you do, open them after 20 minutes, rotate them 90 degree, and then put them on again. This way, the skin underneath won't be damaged permanently. (It needs to breath from time to time )
Yes I do, but it never hurts to remind people! I haven't worn them for long periods of time that often, but when I have I've always rotated after 20 mins. It hurts like hell, but it's safer!

Quote:
You are absolutely right! 5 is an odd number, this would lead to an assymetric face after some time. So please add a "per cheek" to the dare

I really like that attitude! Keep going
I've amended the dare like you ask. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!

(Slap Count: 72)

Last edited by delaneythenerd; 09-16-2021 at 12:49 PM.
The following user says Thank You to delaneythenerd for this post:
Old 09-16-2021, 12:49 PM   #70
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you for this dare, I've just completed it and am ready to give you a full report.

I started off already naked, gagged, and plugged due to my other rules, so all I had to do to prepare was fill a cup of water to the brim. I also wasn't sure if you wanted me to spank myself with my hand or my paddle, so I flipped a coin and it chose paddle. I knew that would hurt more, but also my hand wouldn't sting.

I got onto my hands and knees and masturbated for 1 minute like you instructed. I've never masturbated in that position before and it's quite degrading, especially when I'd look down and see my tits hanging beneath me with SLUT written on them. After 1 minute was up, I spanked my ass with a paddle 10 times on each cheek.

Once my ass was stinging, I grabbed the glass and balanced it on my back before starting a timer. I was surprised I was able to balance it, I thought for sure I would spill it with how full it was. But I made it the entire 3 minutes without failing.

Now I'm sitting naked on the tile floor while I eat my lunch and write this report, which quickly helped the stinging in my cheeks go away as they're now pretty cold. Thank you again!
Very nice! Thanks for the report I should have made the time a bit longer. But I couldn't estimate your level, since you wrote you are asking for beginner dares^^ Either you lied or you evolved a lot in the last hours^^

I have a follow up dare for you:
Get completely naked and stand in front of the mirror (put out your gag, no gag during this dare). Now spit into your hands until you have a good amount of spit. Rub this over your face and over your tits. Now lie on the floor and go into the Sex Doll position. With your spit, you will write the word "SLUT" onto your belly. Then you place a full glass of water between your breasts and hold this position for 10 minutes. If you spill some drops, spank each of your ass cheeks 50 times. If you spill more than some drops, it is 200 spanks per cheek. I like the idea of having the coin to decide, if you use your hands or your paddle

Old 09-16-2021, 12:56 PM   #71
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Very nice! Thanks for the report I should have made the time a bit longer. But I couldn't estimate your level, since you wrote you are asking for beginner dares^^ Either you lied or you evolved a lot in the last hours^^

I have a follow up dare for you:
Get completely naked and stand in front of the mirror (put out your gag, no gag during this dare). Now spit into your hands until you have a good amount of spit. Rub this over your face and over your tits. Now lie on the floor and go into the Sex Doll position. With your spit, you will write the word "SLUT" onto your belly. Then you place a full glass of water between your breasts and hold this position for 10 minutes. If you spill some drops, spank each of your ass cheeks 50 times. If you spill more than some drops, it is 200 spanks per cheek. I like the idea of having the coin to decide, if you use your hands or your paddle
I promise I didn't lie to you, I just wanted to ease into this. I was also a little nervous about not knowing or trusting anybody, and wanted to interact with some people before I open up to more intense dares.

I will do this dare tomorrow and report back. I already know I'm going to HATE rubbing my spit all over my face, ugh. But I will do it. For the rest of the day, I'll do any small/discreet dares that I can when I'm able to sneak them in.

(Slap Count: 74)

Old 09-16-2021, 12:59 PM   #72
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I promise I didn't lie to you, I just wanted to ease into this. I was also a little nervous about not knowing or trusting anybody, and wanted to interact with some people before I open up to more intense dares.

I will do this dare tomorrow and report back. I already know I'm going to HATE rubbing my spit all over my face, ugh. But I will do it. For the rest of the day, I'll do any small/discreet dares that I can when I'm able to sneak them in.

(Slap Count: 74)
Accepting challenges is always positive for the fun. At the very least for the fun of the others
You are allowed to clean your face, tits and belly after the dare.

Old 09-16-2021, 01:01 PM   #73
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Accepting challenges is always positive for the fun. At the very least for the fun of the others
You are allowed to clean your face, tits and belly after the dare.
Thank you for allowing me to clean up afterwards, that's so kind of you. I'm meeting with friends tomorrow evening and I think I'd be too embarrassed to show up if I had dried spit all over my face!

(Slap Count: 76)

Old 09-16-2021, 01:10 PM   #74
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you for allowing me to clean up afterwards, that's so kind of you. I'm meeting with friends tomorrow evening and I think I'd be too embarrassed to show up if I had dried spit all over my face!

(Slap Count: 76)
Sure thing. I'm not a killjoy, I am just sadistic :P

By the way, I leave it to your judgement if you do the next dare or not, because I know too less about you and your friends. But I would like if you wear your small butt plug while you are around with your friends tomorrow. I'm sure this will be an interesting storry to read.

Old 09-16-2021, 01:17 PM   #75
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sure thing. I'm not a killjoy, I am just sadistic :P

By the way, I leave it to your judgement if you do the next dare or not, because I know too less about you and your friends. But I would like if you wear your small butt plug while you are around with your friends tomorrow. I'm sure this will be an interesting storry to read.
I will think about this one. I've never done any hidden public stuff around someone I know (besides my husband), and there's going to be someone there who I've never met which might make me feel more awkward. But, maybe that's the point. If I do it, I'll be sure to write a report. Thank you for the dare!

(Slap Count: 78)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
newbie, pm dares, rules