Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-15-2024, 03:55 AM   #61
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
What a good test to si of somone is bi.

I wonder how many guy and girls Gott some good looks at your privat parts.

For tomorrow.
In between every class try to edge once
During Breaks two times.
Your alowed to wear a white thong or string if you have one. A ahort skirt is always wellcome but a light coloured Yoga pant is nice too but has to be pulled up like a pro(watxh toturisl on Youtube. )
Oh and no orgasme the entire day and you have to sit with youe legs spread apart again

Good luxk with your horny day.

it was a hell of a day and by the time i came home i wass crazy frustrated.
i didnt had any thong so nothing underneath. thankfully i didnt had any lighter color yoga pants that was the only relief i had. it was fully pulled up and i could well nicely feel it. i edged for like 8 times and no cumming till night was hell of frustrating but it was fun
thank you

BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/UsW2GdCJ

https://dirtycode.io/HQR8O
stacy_liny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 04:13 AM   #62
Caya
getDare Devil

For tomorrow i want you to prep a Shirt.

Ypu need a old lang sleved Shirt(extra slut points if its hase clevsge) Thst is a bit to big. It should be flowing easyly over your boobs wihtout tpuching your stomach when stsnding straight. Besdies the shirt you need a dice a marker and somthing to cut fabric with.

Put the shirt on (no bra) and roll the dice.

1. Mark two hand(fingers together) below your breasts
2. Mark one hand (fingers together) below your Breast.
3. Mark 4 fingers ( fngers togehter below your breasts
4. Mark 3 fingers (fingers together)belwo your breasts
5. Mark 2 fingers (fingers together)belwo your breasts
6. Mark 1 finger below your breasts

Make the Mark all around the top and cut at thst Mark.

Lay it to the side and garab a skirt from your drewers some pantyhouse or over knee soxks and a light jacked. If you want to wear a bra take the one that maximales your clevage and boob size.

Thats your schon Outfit for tomorrow.

Starting lff with the jacked fully closed.
Every scool houre you have to open up the jacked another hand withe. No closing back up.
Ypur legs have to be at least two fists apart when sitting.
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 10:13 AM   #63
DW555

Tomorrow, I dare you to write easy lay on your inner thighs with an arrow pointing to your pussy. Bonus points if large and easily readable if someone is close.
DW555 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DW555 for this post:
Old 02-16-2024, 06:44 AM   #64
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post

Ypu need a old lang sleved Shirt(extra slut points if its hase clevsge) Thst is a bit to big. It should be flowing easyly over your boobs wihtout tpuching your stomach when stsnding straight. Besdies the shirt you need a dice a marker and somthing to cut fabric with.

1. Mark two hand(fingers together) below your breasts
3. Mark 4 fingers ( fngers togehter below your breasts
4. Mark 3 fingers (fingers together)belwo your breasts
5. Mark 2 fingers (fingers together)belwo your breasts
6. Mark 1 finger below your breasts

Make the Mark all around the top and cut at thst Mark.

Lay it to the side and garab a skirt from your drewers some pantyhouse or over knee soxks and a light jacked. If you want to wear a bra take the one that maximales your clevage and boob size.

Thats your schon Outfit for tomorrow.

Starting lff with the jacked fully closed.
Every scool houre you have to open up the jacked another hand withe. No closing back up.
Ypur legs have to be at least two fists apart when sitting.
Umm my apologies,
i dont understand it clearly

BDSM test results

Old 02-16-2024, 06:49 AM   #65
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by DW555 View Post
Tomorrow, I dare you to write easy lay on your inner thighs with an arrow pointing to your pussy. Bonus points if large and easily readable if someone is close.
i wrote easy lay- on my inner thigh not too big but not small either with a red marker.
it wass crazyy

BDSM test results

Old 02-18-2024, 10:14 AM   #66
stacy_liny

Hi everyone
so new week is starting from tomorrow and i would love to get some more crazy dares or punishments i loved doing all the previous week
thank you all

BDSM test results

Old 02-18-2024, 01:51 PM   #67
testovaci6607

For next week is your goal to seduce someone and make out with him/her. Make sure it's someone new who you don't know. On average you must flirt at least one person a day. You may choose with whom. The dare is over only after you successfully make out with someone, not sooner. Try to be as charming and beautiful as possible (and try not to wear a bra :P ). If you don't make out with someone within a week, the dare continues but each week you have to flirt at least with two girls. To make it more interesting, really try to seduce them, not just flirt with no consequences

Hope it's within your limits ;-)

By the way, how was your no-underwear week?
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 08:07 PM   #68
publicmasturbatgirl

Omg, I love this. Sorry for stealing some of those dares for myself.

I have two dares I want to share with you:

1) You need to wear a dress or a skirt. You also need a pair of disposable chopsticks which you may find in the food court, some rubber bands and some cat bells.

Clamp a pair of disposable chopsticks on your love button. For the first time, keep your shorties and undies. A rubber band on the loose end may help it to stay there but it also hurts a bit more. You may need some time to figure it out the first time you do it.

Once you have figure out how to do it right. Try to leave your shorties and undies behind. Walk around to make sure that it won't fall easily.

Once you are confidence walking like that, hang a cat bell on it. Put another cat bell on your bracelet or carrying bag just in case people ask. For every time you hear the bell, bite your lower lip 5 seconds going one thousand and one one thousand and two and so on.

If at any time you feel like you have breach the rule, say dropping it, you have to punish yourself by finger flick your love button 5 times the next time you see a stall, or under the sky if you are feeling lazy.

2) Bring or buy a small bottle of water. Clean the surface thoroughly. When you sit down in the lecture room, put it under your skirt press right against your kitty between your thighs. The target is to rotate it 45° back and forth using your thighs 200 times before the end of the lecture. Don't do it too quick or the people around you may notice. If you are unable to finish it before you go, spill all the water on your skirt/dress before standing up.

with love,

toys - nipples vibrators, suction cups, vibrating panties, rabbits, butterflies, dildos, soft cuffs, gags

limits - fully public, social suicide, sex

Last edited by publicmasturbatgirl; 02-18-2024 at 08:10 PM.
publicmasturbatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 08:21 PM   #69
m22sub

Give at least one blowjob a day all semester. If you have days that you wouldnt have the time, then double up on other days as long as it is a minimum of 7 in a week. No guys can be repeated for it to count.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:04 AM   #70
Caya
getDare Devil

Diy crop top outfitt

You need a old lang sleved Shirt(extra slut points if its has clevage) That is a bit to big. It should be flowing easily over your boobs wihtout touching your stomach when standing straight. Besides the shirt you need a dice a marker and somthing to cut fabric with.

1. Mark two hand(fingers together) below your breast
3. Mark 4 fingers ( fngers togehter below your breast
4. Mark 3 fingers (fingers together)belwo your breast
5. Mark 2 fingers (fingers together)belwo your breast
6. Mark 1 finger below your breast

Make the Mark all around the top and cut the bottom of at the Mark

Lay the cut off pice to the side and garab a skirt, some pantyhouse or over knee socks and a light jacked from your closet. If you want to wear a bra take one that maximales your clevage and boob size.

Thats your new Outfit for tomorrow.

You will stsrt the day of with the jacked fully closed.
Every scool houre you have to open up the jacked another hand with. No closing back up.
Your legs have to be at least two fists apart when sitting.

The cut of Part of your shirt can double as a skirt if you have the right hips and if its long enught.
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 12:42 AM   #71
flxary

i got a simple one

bring handcuff, some rope, nipple clamp, gag and blindfold

so u got naked first
put on crotch rope, and nipple clamp
put the handcuff inside the crotch rope
put on gag and blindfold
then throw the key to the handcuff somewhere inside your room
now handcuff your hand behind your back

now before you find your key u must edge 1x
u can use ur pillow or crotchrope for it
then go find your key

have fun
flxary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 06:21 AM   #72
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default dares

i have some dares for you :P

Panty pussy
You will remove your panties at 12.00 and insert them in your pussy. (you should do it 3 days after you have read this post). You may remove them after 5 pm.

Measure holes
You will try to fit as many pencils in pussy and ass as possible. You a not a wimp and will try as hard as you can.

Accident
You will piss yourself outside. You will wear jeans and top of your choice and you will go walking. minimum 500meters from home you will pee youself (without removing clothes) and walk after that home (You will not rush or hide)

Messy
You will make a total mess inside your boots and go to shopping with them. (You will pour different food (honey, joghurt, cream etc) inside boots and wear them like that for shopping.

Tit Bondage
I will bound your tits nicely and tightly. (put rope around each tit separately. Bind them close to base and tight enough to give a good tension. Put your clothes on (inc. bra) and go for a walk outside for 20 min. (if this seems too visible, use a sports bra and/or use loose jacket/scarf)

Hope you have fun..
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 09:08 AM   #73
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by testovaci6607 View Post
For next week is your goal to seduce someone and make out with him/her. Make sure it's someone new who you don't know. On average you must flirt at least one person a day. You may choose with whom. The dare is over only after you successfully make out with someone, not sooner. Try to be as charming and beautiful as possible (and try not to wear a bra :P ). If you don't make out with someone within a week, the dare continues but each week you have to flirt at least with two girls. To make it more interesting, really try to seduce them, not just flirt with no consequences

Hope it's within your limits ;-)

By the way, how was your no-underwear week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m22sub View Post
Give at least one blowjob a day all semester. If you have days that you wouldnt have the time, then double up on other days as long as it is a minimum of 7 in a week. No guys can be repeated for it to count.
Sorry I cant do these, nothing that involves make out as i do have a boyfriend
but you are free to modify your dares

BDSM test results

Old 02-19-2024, 11:54 AM   #74
testovaci6607

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy_liny View Post
Too bad.

New dare:
Take the biggest panties you have. Edge yourself. Wipe your pussy with them and make sure they are properly soaked with your juices. If they are not soaked properly, edge yourself again. Dress yourself and put a vibrator in your pussy (on low). Then put these soaked panties in your mouth to gag yourself and go for a walk (at least 30 minutes). Do not take them out or your mouth and enjoy the taste of your pussy.

If you want to involve your boyfriend, let him jerk on those panties too. You can also let him to cuff your hands (have a coat over you or alter pockets in your coat) or give him a remote to your vibrator. Go for a lovely walk together.
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 11:08 PM   #75
The.Pillager

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy_liny View Post
You will make your boyfriend cum in a way you and a place have not done so before. Please report back in as much detail as you are willing to share.
The.Pillager is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college girl, dare female, horn, punish a naughtygirl, university