Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-09-2010, 06:48 PM   #61
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

awesome. whats next?

will do: most things not in limits

limits/dislikes: urine/feces, family, public, pain, pics, messy

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...926#post272926

Ask me anything! I have limits but I'm willing to push them for the sake of a thrill. If you have a dare that isn't in my limits but not in my likes, keep it mild and I will most likely do it.

Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:19 AM   #62
macdaddy11

Any comments or ideas about the story are welcome, feedback is appreciated.
macdaddy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:03 AM   #63
macdaddy11

Default Emily's Sleep Over: Part 9

Once again it was my turn, I wanted a little change of scenery for a little bit. I suggested that we go by the pool and do a round of dares there. The girls agreed that that would be fun. We moved up the stairs and then headed to the back porch. It was my dare. “Jordan, I dare you to go skinny dipping with me, once we are in the water I will give you further instructions.” We jumped into the water and went to the shallow end. “ok Jordan, I dare you to do a hand stand for as long as you can, I will help hold you” Jordan said ok and didnt really know where I was going with this. Jordan went under water and put her legs up in the air. I held them up and while doing so got a perfect up close view of her pussy. I spread her legs and looked straight up her vagina, It was right below my face. I was really tempted to lick the bottom of her pussy but I didnt want to take it to far. Jordan needed air so the dare was over. It was now Jordans turn to dare someone.*

“Mac, I dare you to finger Abby underwater for as long as you can”. I was still in the pool and Abby came and joined me. It was amazing seeing her body illuminated by the moon light. Abby stood with her legs slightly spread apart. I took a large breath and then dunked my head under the water. My finger quickly found its way to her pussy. I slowly moved my finger in and out. It was a weird feeling, the water acted like a lubricant. I continued to move deeper into her vagina. I was starting to struggle with air but I really didnt want to come up. I held my breath as long as possible, continuing to finger her. My lungs were about to burst so I finally removed my finger and surfaced to hear Abby moaning.*

While I was under water, Emily had joined us in the water. It was now her turn, I was interested to see what ideas she had. “Jordan, I dare you to give my lovely brother a underwater blow job”. This was different, Im sure it would feel different and Emily was asking a girl to give me a blow job. I was excited to see how this would feel. Jordan was not very excited but she was going to do it anyway. She instructed me to stand with my feet a little bit a part. I stood there and she dove under water and grabbed my shaft with her hand. She then slowly put her lips around my penis and teased the tip of my head with her tongue. It was a weird feeling, she had not let much water in her mouth, it was an air bubble surrounded by water. She couldnt hold her breath for that long so the dare was over. Abby was much better at giving a blow job. But this still turned me on.*

Abby was once again creative with her dare. “Alright, Mac you will be on my team. Jordan and Emily will be on the other team, we will play a game of chicken. The losers have to do what the winners say for five minutes”.*

I went underwater and stuck my head in between Abbys legs. I could feel her wet vagina against my neck as I stood in the water. This was an awesome feeling, Abby not only was naked, but she was trusting me. She was probably the lightest of the girls because she was the shortest. But by no means did it bother me that she was on my shoulders. I held her legs against my body to stabilize her. Jordan got on Emilys shoulders, they were about the same height as me and Abby. I felt like we had an advantage but i didnt know because Jordan had much longer arms. Each team faced the other, we slowly started walking towards each other. Neither team wanted to lose. Abbys arms were preparing to fight as we stepped closer to the other girls. It was like I was her man and she was defending me. Abby and Jordan locked arms and started pushing each other around. My job was just to stay balanced, if you fell over then the other team won the point. I stepped towards Emily and grazed her breasts, Abby had one hand on Jordans shoulder pushing and the other hand on her breast. There was a girl fight happening right above my head. We stepped back and then moved forward again, with our momentum, we pushed Jordan back so far that she and Emily went underwater. We had won, now what were we going to make Jordan and Emily do for five minutes. It was weird having complete control of my sister.*

Abby started by saying, “ok lets go inside and then we will start there”. I looked over at Abby, “so what do you want to do with them?” She gave me a somewhat evil look and then said “you will enjoy it.”

We all sat down back in the circle. Abby instructed, “ok both of you lay down and masturbate yourselfs using your hands, while you are doing that you must do anything that either me, or Mac says. Five minutes starts now!”

I watched as my sister and Jordan laid on their backs and slowly moved their hands into their pussies to stimulate themselves. Abby went over to Emily and I went to Jordan. I told Jordan to close her eyes. She was so concentrated on stimulating herself, I began to play with her boobs. I squeezed them and then pushed them together. I decided that I would do something that I had never done before. I leaned over her sleek sexy body, and put my mouth on her nipples. I slowly began to suck on her large erect nipples. I teased her with my tongue, and licked all over her breasts. After about a minute I stopped and asked her to turn on her side. I then stuck my penis in between her breasts and made a cock sandwich between her large breasts. I then moved my erect penis towards her mouth, My penis was dancing on her lips and she finally opened her mouth. I stuck my penis in her mouth and went in as far as I could without chocking her. I went in and out. I was so stimulated that I was about to cum, I then remembered that she still owed me payback so I took my dick out of her mouth. I still had about two minutes left. Jordan had continued to massage her pussy, she was beginning to breath heavy and moan. I could tell that she was getting close to climaxing. I went and sat down in between her legs. I lifted them up slightly and then pushed them apart, revealing her tight pussy in all its glory. She still had her right hand inside herself. I watching in amazement. I slowly moved my hand towards her pussy lips. While her finger was inside of her, I pushed my finger inside of her. She gasped for air, I could tell that nothing that big had ever been inside of her. Both me and her were inside her pussy at the same time. It was so hot. I could feel her warm juices flowing, oozing all around my fingers. I felt every inch of her pussy, she had just climaxed, and I was about to. I pulled my fingers out when Abby told me that time was up. Wow that was the fastest five minutes of my life. I didnt even know what Abby had done to Emily. Well once again it was my turn so I was in good shape.

I started to think about how far this night could go. I thought that it could possibly end with sex but I dont know if thats what I want. I have always wanted to save my virginity for my wife. I mean it wasnt until a few days ago that I had ever seen a girl naked, and a girl had seen me naked. I dont think that I could go that far, it would be beyond my boundaries. I was definitely enjoying everything that happened and I was so turned on but I want to save sex for my wife. But would I ever have another chance like this? I dont know I guess we will have to wait and see.*
Old 05-14-2010, 03:00 PM   #64
Noway123

Did all off this really actually happen? If so I am soooo jealous!
Noway123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 03:37 AM   #65
taicotony

Thumbs up

this is a really good story
keep it up!!
taicotony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:52 AM   #66
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

nice! i was waiting for another chapter like this. positively brilliant!

Ask me anything! I have limits but I'm willing to push them for the sake of a thrill. If you have a dare that isn't in my limits but not in my likes, keep it mild and I will most likely do it.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:31 AM   #67
macdaddy11

Default Emily's Sleep Over: Part 10

It was my dare and I has just had a very intimate experience with Jordan, I thought it would be best to give her a break (since she still owes me pay back). “Abby, I dare you to let me eat you out for one minute.” I was curious to see how she would react. I had never used my mouth down there and I was just curious. She reluctantly excepted but I could tell that she was excited about what I was about to do to her. She laid on her back and I went and knelt in between her legs. I put her legs on my shoulders and pushed my head into her promise land. I started licking all around her already wet pussy, I could tell that she was very turned on. I then used my tongue and slowly licked her pussy lips. After that I ran my tongue inside of her. My tongue penetrated her. The taste of my good friend Abby was all around me, I could smell her most intimate juices. It was amazing both me and her were in ecstasy. My tongue played with her vagina and took in everything. While I was licking her insides I looked up and saw her beautiful breasts moving up and down as she was breathing extremely heavily. Just then she climaxed and let out a loud moan. The dare was over and I was amazed by how close we had gotten, things would definitely be different between us from now on.

It was now Jordans dare. Jordan said “Mac you know how I promised you payback? well this is the first part of it..I dare you and Emily to do a 69 for two minutes.” Wow I had to eat out my sister now, and she had to give me a blowjob? I had never imagined eating out Emily, much less her giving me a blow job at the same time. I was more worried about how Emily felt about this. I looked over at her and I could tell she didnt want to do it, but we had to.. we both knew what would happen if we didnt. But this was taking it pretty far especially since we were twins.

Emily slowly got up and came over to me. She laid down on her side and signaled for me to lay down to. I laid down next to my sister, my penis was in her face and her pussy was in mine. We both scooted closer till our mouths were only inches away from the others privates. This didnt feel right and I would have backed out if Emily didnt start sucking my dick. She grabbed hold of my penis and guided into her mouth. I decided that this was her ok and that I should start as well. I started licking around her already wet pussy. Her tongue was ticking the tip of my penis, and I was fully erect at this point. I dont know how long I could hold myself from cumming. I was so hard to focus on the job at hand, I was being services but I also had to service my sister. This was weird but I was very turned on. My fully erect seven inch penis was at the back of her throat. I was surprised by how far she went it this. I moved my tongue along her pussy lips and then entered her vagina. I flicked my tongue teasing her. Her juices were flowing and we were both getting close to climaxing. My mouth was full of her sweet juices and my dick was being pleasured. I started to feel the pressure build up. I was only moments away from cumming. I think Emily could tell as she began to tense up a little bit. Emily on the other hand was breathing heavily and gasping for air. She was climaxing right then and her juices were over flowing. Just then I could hold it no longer. I felt my penis starting to pulsate. Warm cum shot out of the tip of my penis and into the back of my sisters mouth. I was kinda embarrassed but it felt so good. This was one of the only times that I had ever cum while awake anyway. I was in ecstasy, I could no longer focus on eating out my sister. Emily swallowed my warm, gooey cum, she gulped and then took my penis out of her mouth. I stopped and we both just laid there trying to catch our breath. Jordan and Abby were just starring in amazement, they were saying how hot that was. I couldnt stop thinking that I just shot my load in my sisters mouth. I dont think that she believed what happened either. We sat back up and it was once again Emilys turn.

Emily was still recovering when she dared Jordan to finger herself until she climaxed. Jordan started the dare. She slowly moved her hand over hew wet pussy and started rubbing herself. She slowly slid her fingers inside her pussy lips. She moved them in and out. With her other hand she was corressing her erect nipple. I was still recovering both physically and mentally. I wanted to watch Jordan but I found myself kind of numb to the whole situation. Like I wasnt living in reality, I was watching but I wasnt feeling. Before to long Jordan climaxed.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:52 AM   #68
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by macdaddy11 View Post
... She reluctantly excepted but I could tell that she was excited about what I was about to do to her. ...
Great story, just minor typo: "accepted" should be the word used
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:10 PM   #69
Noway123

My god, that last chapter was -awesome-! Keep writing! I love it all by the way x)

Last edited by Noway123; 05-17-2010 at 01:25 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:35 PM   #70
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

It truly is one epic story. Though am not sure how water acted as a lubricant for you as when i fingered a lass under water she was tier and not lubed/wet.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:03 PM   #71
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

great once again. the plot is hot, with some payback/revenge to make it more interesting, and since they are used to what they are doing, a good speed.

Old 05-17-2010, 07:30 PM   #72
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

and i just realized. jordan said that was the first part of her revenge...what is the second?

Last edited by Platypus; 05-17-2010 at 07:33 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:14 AM   #73
macdaddy11

Default Emily's Sleep Over Part: 11

Abby stated “Emily, I dare you to get on chat roulette and do dares for five minutes. And all of us get to watch” Once again Abby came up with a very creative dare. This was taking things to a new level, letting strangers see my sister naked..and telling her what to do. I thought this would be very interesting.

I went up stairs and grabbed my laptop. I came back down to the basement where there was dim lighting. Emily sat on the couch with my computer in her lap. We were all on the floor watching her. To my knowledge this was Emilys first time on chat roulette. I had been on there once before but got off cause it was mainly video of random guys jacking off. Emily turned on the video camera and had the camera pointed at her face. You could see her bare shoulders but she hid her breasts from the camera. The first person she got was a guy jacking off and she hit next. She then got a girl who wasnt even paying attention so Emily hit next. Emily then got a group of three guys. They started talking and Emily explained that she would do a dare if they did a dare. I had never seen guys look so excited. Abby said it would be fun to tease them or make them do something to get to see Emily naked. The guys eyes were glued to the screen as they drooled in anticipation. Emily said.. “I dare one of you to show me your penis”. The guys looked at each other, none of them wanted to do the dare but someone had to if they wanted to see any skin from Emily. “I will make it easy on you, whichever guy has the largest penis has to show his. Two of the guys looked at the guy on the left. I was guessing that he had the largest package. He said he would do it as long as Emily would show a little skin first to show that she was serious. Emily agreed and lowered the camera for a quick second revealing her large breasts to the boys. They were very pleased and the guy on the left was quick to drop his pants revealing a large semi hard penis. Emily was enjoying this. The guys quickly came up with a dare. “We dare you to leave the camera with your boobs in view for the rest of the chat.”

My sister complied with the dare. “Ok she said, I dare all three of you to strip naked.” The guys were a little shocked by what was going on but they complied as they were starring at my sisters exposed breasts. All the guys stripped completely naked and felt awkward as all three of them were getting hard from the sight of my twin sister.

The boys were quick to dare Emily again. “We dare you to show us an up close view of your pussy”. Emily moved the camera down between her wet pussy lips and a very personal view of my sisters pussy was now on the screen. She moved the camera around giving the three guys a great view of her pussy. She then moved the camera back up to where it was before. I noticed that all three of the guys were unconsciously stroking their packages. Emily noticed as well “I dare all of you to jack off at the same time.” The boys started stroking harder and harder. They did not even care that they were circle jerking around a computer. All they cared about was what they saw on the screen, which was my hot sexy twin sister.

Abby motioned that the five minutes was up but Emily continued to watch as the three guys jerked off. Once one of them came she shut my laptop and sat back down on the floor. I could tell that she enjoyed that and I had a feeling that me and her might be getting on there in the future.

That was an interesting dare but it was now my turn. Emily said that after my dare everyone would have one last dare and then we would stop for the night. Everyone agreed as we were all worn out.

I didnt know what to dare, or who to dare. I had pretty much seen and done anything that I had ever dreamed of doing. I was trying to think of a dare that would be fun to watch without daring one of the girls to go all the way with me. Because thats pretty much all that was left to do, and I didnt know how I felt about this much less the girls.

“All right” I said, “I dare all of you girls to go one day at school next week with out wearing either a bra or panties (one or the other not both)..and you have to prove it to me by letting me feel you up.” All the girls said ok and it was now the last round of the game.

It was Jordans dare and she said “Mac ok here is the last part of your payback..I dare you to jack off and eat you own cum on a piece of bread.” Wow I couldnt believe that I had to do this. This was going to be humiliating. First off all I had just cummed in Emilys mouth like 30 minutes ago so It would be hard for me to produce again. Then I had to eat it? What kind of sick person makes a guy eat his own cum? I really didnt want to fail the last dare so I complied. I started stroking my penis as all of the girls watched. I said “any of you girls can help if you want.” The girls laughed but I could tell that Abby really did want to help. She came over and started touching my balls as I continued to jack off. She then went down on me and started giving me a blowjob. This was the only way that I was going to cum again. She was rubbing my balls with her soft hands and my cock was deep in her throat. She was using her tongue to tease the tip of my penis. I once again felt the pulsating of my penis as I became closer to cumming for the second time tonight. The tip of my penis was being flooded with blood as it became stiffer and stiffer. I was just about to cum and I pulled out of Abby mouth and grabbed a piece of bread. Just then I shot my load out. The warm white fluid shot out all over Abbys abdomen. The second shot hit the bread as did the third shot. I folded the bread in half and reluctantly put it in my mouth. I really didnt want to do it but I also wanted it to be over quickly. I could taste the saltiness of my warm cum as the bread melted in my mouth. The bread was slow to go down my throat. I finally swallowed with the taste of my own cum in my mouth. That was quite the payback for me, Never had I imagined that I would eat out my sister and eat my own cum.

As I recovered it was Emilys turn. “Abby, I dare you to also sleep with us tonight and you must be naked.. Also you must tape you hand to Macs penis. Abby looked surprised by the idea but agreed to do it.

Abby said, “Emily, some time in the next week I want you to pose naked for Mac to take a picture of you and then show it to me”. Both Emily and I were confused by this but we agreed.

“Ok, for the last dare of the game, I dare all of you to flash both me and my friend Tyler while at school. It must be for at least 5 seconds and he must have full view of both of your boobs.” This dare was a little more public but I thought it was fitting. I was excited about it because I would once again get to see three naked girls but my best friend would also get to see them.. “oh ya..and you cant tell Tyler why you are doing it or give him any explanation.. you just have to do it.” I could tell that all the girls were nervous, mainly because Tyler was a good friend off all of ours.

The game of truth or dare was over but I still got to sleep with three hot girls.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:15 AM   #74
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by macdaddy11 View Post
Abby said, “Emily, some time in the next week I want you to pose naked for Mac to take a picture of you and then show it to me”. Both Emily and I were confused by this but we agreed.
Abby is going to make Emily her slave?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:19 AM   #75
Noway123

Are you gonna continue after you finish up this night? Good job again by the way, best story on this site by far

Advertisements
Kink Talk