Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 03-07-2014, 02:18 PM   #61
trenho
getDare Devil

nice...
To celebrate the new faces: edge time!
I want 10 edge from all the maids and 20 from all the peasants.
Complete all the edge in 24 hours from now.

Cum is denied for 12 hours from the end of the edges.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #62
AngelLolita

Just finished the first task that King Trenho set for me.

I placed those clamps on my nipples (just my nipples) and god it hurt. I rolled a 2, 5, 6 the first time so had to slap each ass cheek 60 times. After the first 10 it began to really ache but I kept going till I'd done all 60. Then I moved onto the other cheek and again it was agony but I did it.

The King told me I had to do the peasant dare for this first one so I rolled the dice again and got 3,6,6 = 108. This is the number of times I had to slap my pussy. The clamps on my tits were hurting horribly by now and my palm ached. I went into my kitchen and retrieved a wooden spoon and began to whack my poor pussy, screaming the numbers out. By the time I'd hit 50 I thought I was going to pass out but I kept going. I had to pace myself more after 80. My lungs hurt, my poor nipples were turning purple and my pussy was scarlet. I began counting to 5 between each slap to give me time to recover and finally just completed my 108.

My pussy hurts so much but I swear it has NEVER been so wet before!
AngelLolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 06:08 PM   #63
dare_me_
getDare is Go Go Go

Peasants: slap yourself in the face until your cheek is red. Then say "thank you your majesty" loud

Maids: slap your ass until it's red. Then find a peasant and give them more slaps.

Likes: Hypnosis, being degraded, wedgies, humiliation, orgasm control, bladder control, spanking

Strong Limits: Pic/Cam, Friends/Family, Public, Body Writing, Messy
dare_me_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:08 PM   #64
Soulmuncher

It's good to see that this has being revived
I have done the edges sirs and I will do the other tasks soon

When ever someone says good boy directed at me I have to edge

"I don't deserve to cum"

Denial time remaining : 3 days
Soulmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 05:43 PM   #65
AmberCruz

Default Maid

Can I join as a maid?

Likes: wedgie, private humiliation,shower dares,spanking,private nudity,semi-public

Limits:- family, friends, animals, drinking pee, poo, illegal, extreme pain, pics to strangers
AmberCruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 05:55 PM   #66
howellnp

I would like to join as a King.
Peasants and Maids PM me for tasks

LOOKING TO BE BLACKMAILED?
howellnp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 03:07 AM   #67
Anonscs

I will join as a maid for now
And first up I would like all peasants to know where they belong so they will require a 5 minute anal fingering with 2 fingers and then be made to gag on those 2 fingers at least 5 times when done.

24/M/AUS/BI/SUB/SISSY

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys - Chastity Cage, Fem Clothes & Lingerie, 7 Inch Pink Realistic Dildo, 6 Inch Ridged Dildo, 2x Handcuffs and Under the Bed Restraints, Blindfold, Vibrating Cock Ring.

PM Dares
Anonscs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 08:40 AM   #68
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

Default serving my kings and queens.

Your highnesses. I have the servants quarters to myself tonight so I can catch up on my 10 edges and spank my sorry ass till its red. Please pm extra punishments for being so late at getting round to this. In the mean time, if I am going to suffer.. then peasants you will all suffer too.

peasants.. roll a dice.
1 - 2 strip to underware
3 - 4 strip naked
5 - 6 strip naked and put your underware on your head

you must now stand on one leg. You must roll 2 dice on to the floor. Was it a double 6? if it is not, you must pick up the dice whilst remaining on one leg and roll again. Repeat this untill you get a double 6, then you are free to return to your filthy peasants lives.. Do not use any thing to help keep your balance. If you fall or put a foot down, count the number of fails. These will equate to hard slaps to your genitals when the challenge is complete. if you completely fail the challenge i will decide your punishment. I want full reports from all peasants here on this thread so you can be humiliated infront of all the kingdom. If you fail to give reports i will shop you to the monarchs who will have no mercy.

Oh I forgot to mention. For any other doubles rolled on your way to getting a double 6, you may swap legs.. but under no circumstance may both feet touch the floor.. even during the swap. Am I clear?

get rolling you filthy beggars.

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Dislikes: extreme pain, prolonged chastity

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:32 AM   #69
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

Default incentive for peasants

As an incentive.. the first peasant to complete and report the challenge here may have a wild card to get out of 1 punishment set by a maid in the future.

(Other maids if you are not happy about this, let me know. I can change this for a wild card specifically for any punishments that I have set)

The deadline for all peasants completing this task is wednesday 12th of march 10pm gmt. After which time all peasants that have not reported on this thread will be reported to the kings and queens under the charge of civil disobedience.

Believe me I worked hard to become a maid and nothing disgusts me more than you filthy scrounging begging peasants. Dont think that i wont enjoy handing your asses over to the monarchy.

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Old 03-14-2014, 03:55 AM   #70
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

10 edges completed and ass reddened.

as for the peasants. You all failed the challenge. I ask kindly of the monarchy that you show no mercy on the pitiful peasants for their civil disobedience.

Kings queens, how might the maids serve you?

Old 03-14-2014, 03:37 PM   #71
?Who?

I'll join as a peasant, make sure to treat me like the filth I am

Limits: Showing my face, public, family, messy, scat, intense pain.
?Who? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 08:13 PM   #72
steve1029

I will be a peasant and I hope my masters will enjoy as they help me spread my asshole
steve1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 08:58 PM   #73
M.G
getDare Sweetheart

I shall join as a King

To ensure everyone is clean for my coronation, your next shower shall be a cold one!

Onto the coronation!
The events;

After the shower, you are not to dry yourself with any kind of material, instead, blow dry yourself dry.

After you have dried yourself, please flick both your nipples (one at a time) 100 times - you may switch nipples whenever you want.

Edit: I joined even though I highly doubt anyone is still playing but just for the fun of it (and in hopes of reviving the thread).

HELLO, I'M M.G
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY KINKY DAY.

- A DOM TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF -

- B H-
- AMA -
- TUMBLR -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
M.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 02:41 AM   #74
ClittyPain

I will join as a peasant ~

MY PM DARES
ClittyPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 02:43 AM   #75
ClittyPain

I had my cold shower and its right in the middleof winter here so it's freezing cold. Thankfully my blow dryer is kinda warm so it was comfortable blowing myself dry. Then I flicked my nipples 100 times with 50 on each. It got very sore and sensitive towards the end and it became very hard to manage. Thank you sir.

MY PM DARES
ClittyPain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk