Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 10:19 PM   #61
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

sarah's bid was the best!!

Anyways it is coming put nice. keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
Old 09-24-2007, 09:12 AM   #62
Playstation

Send a message via MSN to Playstation

C,mon man great story keep it goin!

Old 10-07-2007, 10:43 PM   #63
molten man
Distinguished Member

Continue the stories Maverik!!

26/m/straight
Old 10-25-2007, 11:53 AM   #64
Maverick

Send a message via AIM to Maverick Send a message via MSN to Maverick Send a message via Yahoo to Maverick

This part is short, and mostly transitional. I'm having some issues trying to maintain realism as well as keep it interesting for this audience. I'm also trying to pace my ideas, and I didn't realize how long a week actually was when I started this story.

Part 20:

“Well, you know the area here, Rich, What is there to do?” Mindy asked me. It was a reasonable question, If I hadn’t explained what there was to do up here to people a dozen times already.

“Lake stuff. There’s a beach, water, really how hard is it to figure out what there is to do,” I thought for a moment, compiling a mental list.

“I think we’ve got a volleyball net in the shed I could dig out and set up, maybe. I know there’s a billion swimming things, swim rafts, that sort of thing. Theres stuff away from here, there’s Riverport, tons of shopping there,” Riverport was a city on the lake, or part of one, where the river ran into the lake and had a lot of shopping and restaurants, “Theres also the pier, but that’s better at night,” the pier was an area with a lot off food, Weird shops, mini golf, and where a lot of strange people liked to hang out.

“I’m sure I could think of more, but that’s about all I can think of right now. The rest of the stuff is on a schedule, like fireworks or something, usually we just come up here and lounge around, do whatever we feel like,”

“I don’t feel like going anywhere, lets find something around here,” Kristi offered.

“Definitely. I don’t want to go out in public while I have to follow Richard’s orders,” said Rebecca, currently behind me rubbing my back. She was doing a sort of half-assed job of it, but I wasn’t complaining.

“I’ve got waterskis and a tube if you guys want to waterski and tube?” I said. I wasn’t big on either, but I’d have to drive the boat anyway, so it wasn’t a big deal.

“Waterskiing sounds fun,” Sarah said.

“Naked waterskiing?” Craig asked, sounding hopeful. Rebecca stopped rubbing my back to pick up her shirt, and he realized his mistake

“Hey, c’mon, I forgot!” Craig pleaded, reaching for her shirt but not making it before she had it in her hand, “give me one more chance.”

“Don’t bother, Craig. She’s going to want to put on a swimsuit for waterskiing anyway,” I said. Which was a good transition for me to give her a new uniform.

“So we’re good for water skiing?” I asked. Everyone nodded and went to get changed. I, who didn’t need to change as I wasn’t going to get wet, grabbed the keys and went to get the skis and tube, then start up the boat.

I will post more soon, now that I've got the transition out of the way. I may also occasionally write interludes, such as flashbacks or scenes from other people's point of view. It will mean the story may be slower, but there will be more updates. And honestly, as slow as I've been (sorry) I don't think it should slow much down. Would people be interested in interludes? Also, if your anxious for the next part, I'm usually held up by trying to piece my ideas together, so any ideas, suggestions, would help and speed things up.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:54 PM   #65
TheFloss

Perhaps some sort of game like "capture the flag", but with some sort of twist?

I'm loving this story. I'm really glad all the characters are so distinctive.

Craig rules.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:48 PM   #66
molten man
Distinguished Member

keep it going. at one point i thought you forgot about the story!!

26/m/straight
Old 11-05-2007, 04:55 PM   #67
Maverick

Send a message via AIM to Maverick Send a message via MSN to Maverick Send a message via Yahoo to Maverick

this part is a little odd, I hit a couple blocks writing it so it may be a bit clunky. The story will smooth out soon, I promise

Part 21:
I’m going to skip ahead a little bit. Allow me to summarize a short period of time after the previous discussion. I got the skis. They got changed. We got on the boat. Boat left dock.

Whew, now that that’s over.

I’d explained to everyone how this would work, I would drive, someone would watch the skier for signals (faster, slower, stop, etc.) and one person would ski. Everyone else would do whatever they were inclined to do.

Mindy volunteered to be the watcher to start. This was good, as she was reliable. I didn’t trust someone like Rebecca, or even worse Craig, to watch. I promised myself that nobody would die before the third day.

Sarah had wanted to go first, and had jumped off the boat to put the skis on. Craig spent a lot of the time trying (in vain) to convince her to ski naked, or alternatively for someone to offer him their top for his silence again (especially Mindy or Rebecca, who were in one piece swimsuits). Nobody went for it. I might be convinced to break my aforementioned promise in his case.

It wasn’t very eventful, so I’ll skip over a lot of the details. Picture this: people waterskied. That about sums it up, until Steve’s turn.

I was driving the boat like I had been for a while when suddenly I heard a mix of laughter and gasping, and Mindy saying “Steve’s going down.” I turned too late to see Steve actually fall, but I did see one of the skis flying through the air a few feet, so it must’ve been spectacular. I turned the boat around and slowly made my way towards Steve and one of the skis. I heard a big splash and turned to see Craig swimming quickly away from the boat. I asked around, nobody knew why. I got the boat near one of the skis and Kristi leaned over to grab it. Then we went towards the other and Steve, who was now swimming as well, towards whatever Craig was swimming towards.

We were close enough to hear Craig laugh and Steve curse, I saw Craig swimming back to the boat. When Craig climbed back in the boat, he had a pair of swimtrunks in his hand, I assumed they were Steve’s.

There was a moment where everyone was silent. I looked around, Steve did not look happy clinging to the side of the boat. Nobody else looked much happier, though sarah seemed to be laughing quietly.

“Who wants Steve’s shorts?” Craig asked, confirming my suspicions, “I promise they’ll be reasonably priced.” Most people looked confused, Steve looked mortified.

“Craig, just give them back.” Steve said quietly, almost pleading.

Personally I was getting sick of Craig. Steve was not a very socially adept guy, and certainly not bold. I was somewhat protective of him, and I knew I was not alone, though probably one of the only people to act on it. Rebecca I knew was protective of him, since she was his closest friend, but she was a wuss. Mindy might do something, but I couldn’t figure out what, short of trying to grab them back.

“I know you, Craig.” I said, “You have something in mind, what is it?” I doubted it was something reasonable.

“That’s not as fun,” Craig protested, “but if you insist…”

Again, please feel free to pm suggestions, especially if you want the story to move faster. I'd also like to hear some opinions on the interlude idea I mentioned in the last part.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:19 PM   #68
Swooper

Default Great

This story is great I have reading it from the start. It is one of the better, well written stories in the process, it is almost like a diary now. As for ideas, I think something needs to happen with Craig, maybe Steve or Rebecca to get their own back at him. He just does not when to quit. How about you and Rebecca set Craig up and make him a servant to one of the girls and then embarrass him somehow to teach him a lesson? Just an idea tho.

But great story keep it up mate

Swooper
Old 11-14-2007, 10:24 AM   #69
Random9002

Default Girls Turn

I think it is time for the girls to have some fun making the boys do whatever they say...have them make a big bet all the girls vs all the boys and have the girls win
Old 11-18-2007, 03:35 PM   #70
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

when are u going to continue the story?? its amazing!
Old 11-18-2007, 09:31 PM   #71
molten man
Distinguished Member

Great Story. Let it be as it is. No need for the girls to have fun wid d boys!!
Keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Old 12-19-2007, 06:32 PM   #72
Maverick

Sorry this took sooo long to get out, I got busy and hit major writers block. Thanks to some sent in suggestions, plus some of my own ideas, I eventually got that block taken care of. Eventually I'll hit another one I'm sure, however I've got the next few parts fleshed out, so I should be able to post a bunch in the near future.

Part 22

“How about Steve’s suit for someone else’s?” Craig offered, “Any takers?”

“Why would we want Steve’s suit?” Kristi asked.

“I don’t know, get him to buy it back from you,” Craig explained

“You’re like a horny version of a wholesaler then, eh?” I asked

“Whatever man,” Craig said, he might’ve said more, but Sarah interrupted him,

“Fine, would you take half a suit? I’ll trade you my top for it.” Sarah offered him.

“Sure!” Craig said. Personally, I would’ve held out for more, but I think Craig was just happy to see some boobs.

Sarah dove into the water, then took off her top, handing it to Craig, who didn’t look too happy about those boobs being obscured by the water, but handed her Steve’s suit anyway.

“Okay, Steve. You can have these, but I want a nice kiss first,” Sarah said. Talk about a bargain.

Steve hesitated for a while, then kissed Sarah. It wasn’t very long, or very anything. Sarah looked at him, told him it wasn’t good enough, and to try again. I think he was starting to really get into this, and getting over some of his shyness, because the second one had much more behind it. Perhaps he was just getting horny being in the water with a topless chick.

Craig watched from the boat, probably adding jealousy to his horniness. Which was just what I was waiting for. I quietly walked up to Mindy, and shared my plan with her. We then snuck up behind Craig, who was leaning over the edge of the boat. We picked him up by the ankles and flipped him over the edge. I then held his ankles, while Mindy took Sarah’s top out of his hands, and removed his own suit, before we let him fall into the water.

Sarah and Steve had stopped kissing when they saw Craig going over the side, getting dressed under water after we tossed them their clothes. Craig at this point had managed to cling onto the side of the boat. He was out of the way of the motor, so I started the boat back up, driving slowly, amused at his protests. It was slow enough he could hang on easily enough, but there was no way he would be able to get back in until we were back at the dock.

When we did get back, Mindy jumped out of the boat, running up to the house. I didn’t know what she had planned, but it seemed amusing, so I tied up the boat and followed everyone else. Craig would have to follow on his own.

Sorry its short, part of coming out of the delay and the block. But then, I've usually gone too long in parts, so this should even them out

Last edited by Maverick; 12-21-2007 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Fixed a few naming errors
Old 12-19-2007, 08:49 PM   #73
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

you have to keep writing this is my favorite story!!
Old 12-19-2007, 09:25 PM   #74
erjams
Account Banned

At the risk of sounding like everyone else in this post: "this is the best story in the forum and I can't wait to find out what happens next" If you had a way to increase your "props" or rep or whatever it is on this site I would totally do it. NICE STORY!
Old 12-19-2007, 09:47 PM   #75
Little Hooch
Baby Member

I have to agree with everyone else...this is an amazing story!! The plot is really good and your writing style is amazing. You take your time and describe the characters and their feelings and what is going on really well!! Great Job!!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk