Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-18-2011, 01:39 PM   #61
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post

We don't mind, either or both. Not too lesbotastic though. ooer.
I don't think there is such a thing as too lesbotastic... but anyway:

To adapt the window dare- get a pack of cards, shuffle them, then pick seven cards each.

Use sellotape to stick two cards over each nipple (each covering half the nipple) and three over your pussy. Make sure you know what cards are stuck on each other.

Once they're stuck on, split the deck and each pick one card, whoever has the low card goes to stand at the window facing outside, the one with the high card reshuffles the deck.

Now, whoever reshuffled goes through the deck, laying down each card in turn- if they lay a card which is the same value as a card stuck on them (i.e. if the Queen of hearts is stuck over a nipple, and you draw the Queen of spades) removes the card stuck on them, and puts them both to the bottom of the pack and you switch places, with whoever just lost the card at the window.

If on the other hand you lay a card stuck to the person already standing at the window- go and remove the card from their body, put them both to the bottom, and keep laying cards without switching places. If you finishing laying the deck down, reshuffle and continue laying

Once one person has lost all cards, they have to stand at the window naked, but the 'winner' must but a card between their bum cheeks- they have to keep this held between their cheeks until the person with cards still on them has gone through the deck and matched all their remaning cards to also be naked.

If the card falls before this- the loser must perform an additional forfeit- they must draw five cards from the deck, and receive the same number of hand spanks on the bum as the value of the hand. Picture cards count as ten, Ace as 11.

Hope that all makes sense?

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:43 PM   #62
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quote:

It was totally lesbotastic. I quite like that word.
And no, he's still not in, he's always out and somewhere or other.

Oops, which ones did we forget to do?
Other than this one which we'll do later.
I might have missed them, but the phone swap and the school one.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 02:16 PM   #63
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

- Stand outside naked for a minute

Charlotte did this for about 40 seconds, she wanted to do the minute but it's actually quite cold.
We went out in my back garden, I turned the automatic light thing off and she pranced about for a bit.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:23 PM   #64
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
I might have missed them, but the phone swap and the school one.
Oh we'll do the phone swap now.
And we will try to remember to do the school one tomorrow

Wow Jacques, your dares never ever fail to amaze me. I don't know how you manage to be so creative but I'm glad. We'll definitely do that, but we'll try to do it a bit later probably, and we might cheat by going to the 3rd floor

Thanks.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-18-2011, 03:41 PM   #65
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Wow Jacques, your dares never ever fail to amaze me. I don't know how you manage to be so creative but I'm glad. We'll definitely do that, but we'll try to do it a bit later probably, and we might cheat by going to the 3rd floor

Thanks.
You're welcome- what can I say- it must be my calling in life (if only I could work on commission and make my fortune from it)

3rd floor would indeed be cheating- and at this time of night wouldn't say ground floor would be very risky passerby-wise.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
You're awesome."

Old 01-18-2011, 03:44 PM   #66
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
You're welcome- what can I say- it must be my calling in life (if only I could work on commission and make my fortune from it)

3rd floor would indeed be cheating- and at this time of night wouldn't say ground floor would be very risky passerby-wise.
We'll do second, the spare room on that floor has a dimmer switch, so we'll be able to control the lighting. My road is still busy-ish. Compared to most anyways.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-18-2011, 03:48 PM   #67
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Quote:

We'll do second, the spare room on that floor has a dimmer switch, so we'll be able to control the lighting. My road is still busy-ish. Compared to most anyways.
Seems reasonable to me- though I would the dimmer switch start off at low light- either of you can move it up when you're the person dealing, but it can't be moved back down- that way you can either work together and keep it down low, or try and un-nerve the other by turning it up.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
You're awesome."

Old 01-18-2011, 03:57 PM   #68
donkeyboy
Account Banned

You seem to have missed my dare out

Limits: illegal, family/friends involved/finding out, buying anything too expensive (a couple of pounds is ok) health hazards (eating scat, ect)
Crossdressing isn't a limit, but clothes are 'borrowed' so can't do messy crossdressing.

I must do any dare given to me by PM until 01/March/2012.
donkeyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:57 AM   #69
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

We did the card one, sorry I've taken to long to reply to say we did it.
We probably got carried away and didn't stick completely to the rules, we didn't do the bum-card one. And then the cards were falling off so we did play it for a bit, but then we just tried to steal the other one's cards.

Bringing this up again because Lottie is on her way over. (:

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-24-2011, 03:19 PM   #70
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Quote:
We did the card one, sorry I've taken to long to reply to say we did it.
We probably got carried away and didn't stick completely to the rules, we didn't do the bum-card one. And then the cards were falling off so we did play it for a bit, but then we just tried to steal the other one's cards.

Bringing this up again because Lottie is on her way over. (:
Ha ha, fair enough- which floor did you do it from in the end?

It's late already, and I see you haven't had any new dares, so:

Quick dares:
One of you hold a banana between your legs, the other must peel and eat the banana- without using hands.

Get one full set of pyjamas, use whoever is bigger so it will fit either of you. Put the clothing on the centre of your bed, or the centre of the living room floor depending on where you are- when you're getting ready for bed, both remove all clothing and stand either side of the bed/ floor- you must now each attempt to put on the pyjamas, and prevent the other person putting them on. Wrestling style fighty tactics are allowed, as are any mind games you can think of- the winner is whoever manages to get on pyjama top and bottoms- the loser sleeps naked. If you each get one piece on and neither can win after 10 minutes, a tie breaker- tickle the other person on whichever half they don't have pyjamas on- the first person to surrender loses.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
You're awesome."

Old 01-24-2011, 04:20 PM   #71
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Ha ha, fair enough- which floor did you do it from in the end?
We did it from the 2nd floor.

Get one full set of pyjamas, use whoever is bigger so it will fit either of you. Put the clothing on the centre of your bed, or the centre of the living room floor depending on where you are- when you're getting ready for bed, both remove all clothing and stand either side of the bed/ floor- you must now each attempt to put on the pyjamas, and prevent the other person putting them on. Wrestling style fighty tactics are allowed, as are any mind games you can think of- the winner is whoever manages to get on pyjama top and bottoms- the loser sleeps naked. If you each get one piece on and neither can win after 10 minutes, a tie breaker- tickle the other person on whichever half they don't have pyjamas on- the first person to surrender loses.
We'll do this one now as we still aren't dressed for bed, or in a few minutes because my brother is up and about, and I don't think my parents are asleep yet and wrestling might be noisy. We are also watching Skins

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-24-2011, 04:41 PM   #72
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyboy View Post
I got one, swap all the clothes you are wearing (even underwear) while in the same room as each other.

Also, dare me via the link in my sig
Do this, but at college. You can swap back after an hour or so when random people have done doubletakes.

If that's too obvious, just swap underwear in the bathroom or outside - not in cubicles.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:14 PM   #73
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
Do this, but at college. You can swap back after an hour or so when random people have done doubletakes.

If that's too obvious, just swap underwear in the bathroom or outside - not in cubicles.
We'll wear whatever clothes in to school and then swap at lunch for the rest of the day. We shall deny to everyone that we ever swapped.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-25-2011, 01:32 AM   #74
Life

Wink

Heyy Boopy haha, hope this is still on :? haha

Hmm... why do you two think the chicken crossed the road? haha

What would you do without getdare? (as horrible as that sounds haha)

What is your favorite piece of clothing?

what is your most exciting moment in your life?

what are your worst and best dares you've both done? (not necessarily together)

What is a dare you both want to try most?

Oh and a quick dare might be to public though :/

I dare you both to go to the park wearing whatever tops but both have to wear a skirt.
Each take a turn in taking their panties (or bikini if not daring enough) and leaving it in an obvious place, stay close to the location so you can see it and when someone picks it up you must then walk up to them and say 'thats mine", take it from them and put it back on haha
whoever gets their picked up slowest will have to bunch up their skirt into their panties (or bikini) and walk home like that. Hope thats an acceptable dare :P

Have fun and yay on you seeing each other again haha

Always show the love you bear for the people most important to you, as you never know when they may leave your life forever...
Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:05 AM   #75
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

What would you do without getdare? (as horrible as that sounds haha)
Carry on living my life, probably more constructively too.

What is your favorite piece of clothing?
At the moment, this dress I have which reminds me of little red riding hood.

what is your most exciting moment in your life?
When I went to my first concert.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Advertisements
Kink Talk