Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 07-09-2018, 12:32 PM   #61
sciencegal

T02 - Spank each ass cheek hard 60 times with any implement of your choice

This one was pretty easy as I generally find spankings to be enjoyable. I used a long-handled bath brush as my implement of choice. The brush has a decent amount of weight to it, so the impact is felt much deeper than something like a ruler or wooden spoon. The brush is plastic, so when it lands, there is an initial sting followed by a deeper thud. I spanked myself while bent over the end of my bed, making sure each swat was nice and hard. I didn’t count a few strokes since they were more of a missed landing and didn’t deliver the hard spank needed. I spanked the right side first, only counting the 60 that were delivered with the appropriate impact, repeating the same for the left. My ass had a nice rosy glow afterwards, but really wasn’t painful to sit on or anything (I've never really experienced long-term pain from a spanking though). I tried to concentrate my efforts on the lower buttocks, hoping to feel it more while sitting.
Old 07-09-2018, 03:29 PM   #62
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

T06 - wear a painful (can be improvised) toy/clothing for 30 minutes (like tack bra or underwear/big plugs/wedgies etc)

I wore my big plug, for a hour several times today, its painful when I insert it and remove it, and can feel it inside me the whole time im wearing it, it may not seem big to some people, but is the biggest thing I can get in there. wearing my plug also turn a me a lot and gives me a wet pussy, leaving me very frustrated
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mousey123 for this post:
Old 07-10-2018, 02:37 PM   #63
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

T24 – Complete a game of mastermind

took 6 turns to guess the sequence, of four colours including dulicates. wanted a quick task to do, so we has three tasks completed with reports to earn our token, I suggest C1 or F1
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Mousey123 for this post:
Old 07-11-2018, 08:21 AM   #64
sciencegal

Following are the tasks that have earned Team Red a red checker for this move

Task code: T02 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
T02 - Spank each ass cheek hard 60 times with any implement of your choice

This one was pretty easy as I generally find spankings to be enjoyable. I used a long-handled bath brush as my implement of choice. The brush has a decent amount of weight to it, so the impact is felt much deeper than something like a ruler or wooden spoon. The brush is plastic, so when it lands, there is an initial sting followed by a deeper thud. I spanked myself while bent over the end of my bed, making sure each swat was nice and hard. I didn’t count a few strokes since they were more of a missed landing and didn’t deliver the hard spank needed. I spanked the right side first, only counting the 60 that were delivered with the appropriate impact, repeating the same for the left. My ass had a nice rosy glow afterwards, but really wasn’t painful to sit on or anything (I've never really experienced long-term pain from a spanking though). I tried to concentrate my efforts on the lower buttocks, hoping to feel it more while sitting.
Task code: T06 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
T06 - wear a painful (can be improvised) toy/clothing for 30 minutes (like tack bra or underwear/big plugs/wedgies etc)

I wore my big plug, for a hour several times today, its painful when I insert it and remove it, and can feel it inside me the whole time im wearing it, it may not seem big to some people, but is the biggest thing I can get in there. wearing my plug also turn a me a lot and gives me a wet pussy, leaving me very frustrated
Task code: T24 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
T24 – Complete a game of mastermind

took 6 turns to guess the sequence, of four colours including dulicates. wanted a quick task to do, so we has three tasks completed with reports to earn our token, I suggest C1 or F1

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in F1

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T01, T02, T06, T13, T21, T22, T23, T24, T33, T34, T36, T41, T43, T47, and T71

The 72 hours time frame for Team Yellow to make their next move starts NOW!!
Old 07-11-2018, 03:31 PM   #65
maxperv
Distinguished Member

T14 – Workout Dice Dare, where I rolled a 6: "90 seconds Plank. Ice and water bowl for genitals to soak and avoid over heating."

I've been meaning to add more core work to my workout, so what a wonderful dare. I filled a large bowl with ice and water and waited for the water to be as close to freezing as possible, and then I stripped and planked. The bowl was full enough to maximize the amount of genitals in the water without spilling as my core hovered just over the bowl. I really started to notice the submersion at about 50 seconds but hung in for the full 90 seconds before extracting my cool, purple cock and balls.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maxperv for this post:
Old 07-12-2018, 03:14 AM   #66
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

Wore my tack bra - forgot I had it on when I tried to run downstairs to answer the door (it was under t-shirt - but running in a tack bra is a BAD idea, even if you like a bit of kinky pain)

BvG : 226 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws
228 wins will be back to 95% win rate

:D
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Triangle for this post:
Old 07-13-2018, 01:33 AM   #67
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

T50

I just did this one. 5 original questions to 2 AMAs with less than 50 posts.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...0&postcount=25
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...5&postcount=14

That's our three tasks.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 07-13-2018, 09:45 PM   #68
nina@
getDare Succubus

where should we play.. I am thinking D5, F2 or B1
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 10:17 PM   #69
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
where should we play.. I am thinking D5, F2 or B1
Dunno, buf C is better than B. I would go for D (will have to sooner or later)
Old 07-14-2018, 02:28 AM   #70
nina@
getDare Succubus

Following are the tasks that have earned Team Yellow a yellow checker for this move

Task code: T14 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
T14 – Workout Dice Dare, where I rolled a 6: "90 seconds Plank. Ice and water bowl for genitals to soak and avoid over heating."

I've been meaning to add more core work to my workout, so what a wonderful dare. I filled a large bowl with ice and water and waited for the water to be as close to freezing as possible, and then I stripped and planked. The bowl was full enough to maximize the amount of genitals in the water without spilling as my core hovered just over the bowl. I really started to notice the submersion at about 50 seconds but hung in for the full 90 seconds before extracting my cool, purple cock and balls.
Task Code: T06 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post

Wore my tack bra - forgot I had it on when I tried to run downstairs to answer the door (it was under t-shirt - but running in a tack bra is a BAD idea, even if you like a bit of kinky pain)
Task Code: T50 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
T50

I just did this one. 5 original questions to 2 AMAs with less than 50 posts.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...0&postcount=25
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...5&postcount=14
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in D5

Click image for larger version

Name:	move10.png
Views:	29
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	8136

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T01, T02, T04, T05, T06, T12, T14, T18, T21, T24, T33, T35, T46, T48 and T50

The 72 hours time frame for Team Red to make their next move starts NOW!!

Last edited by nina@; 07-14-2018 at 02:38 AM.
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 07:46 AM   #71
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

T03 - Spank/cane/flog yourself hard 200 times in total distributed across your body using any implement of your choice.

I hadn't used my crop for a while, so I decided this would be a good time to take it out of the closet. The nice thing about it is, even when you use it softly, it hurts. The not so nice thing about it is that when you use it hard, it really hurts. I ended up not counting a lot of the strikes that I didn't think qualified as "hard". Of the ones I did count, I did them in sets of 10 on my: ass cheeks, inner thighs, outer thighs, lower legs, soles of feet, then repeated them all to get up to 200. I also missed one of the hits and instead got a straight hit on my dick, which was not fun.

T11 – Pain Dice
Not much to say about this one, I rolled a 6, which meant 10 ball busts with hand. Probably my least favorite among them; and certainly took me more than 10 to get in 10 good ones.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 05:22 PM   #72
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

T05 - I' m a fan of rough nipple play, so the first five minutes was an enjoyable warmup. I'm not so tough that I wasn't ready for the pegs to be done by the end of 10 minutes, but overall this task left me ready to play a lot more.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 05:55 PM   #73
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

I'm thinking we play E4

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 01:53 PM   #74
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

I don't want to make the yellow team miss a weekend day, so I'm just going to make the move without further input.

The following are the task codes that earned the red team a red checker:

T03 (done for the 1st time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
T03 - Spank/cane/flog yourself hard 200 times in total distributed across your body using any implement of your choice.

I hadn't used my crop for a while, so I decided this would be a good time to take it out of the closet. The nice thing about it is, even when you use it softly, it hurts. The not so nice thing about it is that when you use it hard, it really hurts. I ended up not counting a lot of the strikes that I didn't think qualified as "hard". Of the ones I did count, I did them in sets of 10 on my: ass cheeks, inner thighs, outer thighs, lower legs, soles of feet, then repeated them all to get up to 200. I also missed one of the hits and instead got a straight hit on my dick, which was not fun.
T11 (done for the first time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
T11 – Pain Dice
Not much to say about this one, I rolled a 6, which meant 10 ball busts with hand. Probably my least favorite among them; and certainly took me more than 10 to get in 10 good ones.
T05 (done for the first time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
T05 - I' m a fan of rough nipple play, so the first five minutes was an enjoyable warmup. I'm not so tough that I wasn't ready for the pegs to be done by the end of 10 minutes, but overall this task left me ready to play a lot more.
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in E4

The tasks this team have completed thus far are in the image below, along with an updated board.

The 72 hours time frame for Team Yellow to make their next move starts NOW!!

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to amethyst353 for this post:
Old 07-15-2018, 02:38 PM   #75
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default T46 for Yellow

T45 - Contribute thoughtful dares to any 5 threads in Request TORD forum.

5 TorD posts
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...5&postcount=36
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...9&postcount=34
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...85&postcount=3
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...81&postcount=3
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...86&postcount=8

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 07-16-2018 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Correcting number

Advertisements
Kink Talk