Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-07-2024, 09:46 AM   #61
Forthehellofit

They number of minutes it takes for the next person to post on this thread (after this one & you cant be the next person to post) is the number of days you must go without wearing underwear.

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight
I do not give consent to the sharing of pics I send.

kik - kblast21
Forthehellofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 10:23 AM   #62
15hubi15

Every 100 steps u did today is 1 day of denial for you

My Dirty Code: https://dirtycode.io/ILHU3
15hubi15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 03:44 PM   #63
Rb123

How many rooms in your house is how many days you must do without underwear

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 01:29 PM   #64
Blue_Flame

You have to put on each pair of underwear you own and edge in them.

likes: tease & denial, light edging, strip games, cbt/ballbusting, ruined cum

limits: poo, public, diapers, messy, family, face, anal, exposure, blackmail, long dares/rules

PM dares
Blue_Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 09:49 PM   #65
MessFanatic

Phone battery percent is the number of times you must edge before you can cum again. Maybe your irresponsibility will be helpful for once

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 03:35 AM   #66
Aneri

Write your body insecurities on that body part with washable marker (min of 5 insecurities 1 must be about genitals ) then wait as many hours As you have shoes to remove it half of those hours must be spent naked. (1 pair of shoes = 2 hr)

PMDARE
RULES
Edges to do - 8/215
Limits - anal play, no videos and pictures, public display, pee poop play
Likes - pain, torture, humiliation, bondage, corner time, spanking
Tools - clamps, clothe clips, hair clip, rubber band, wooden and plastic sticks, thick and thin belt, hair brush, ropes, USB cord mobile and laptop, ruler, wooden paddle, rubber pipe
Aneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 10:45 PM   #67
MessFanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneri View Post
Write your body insecurities on that body part with washable marker (min of 5 insecurities 1 must be about genitals ) then wait as many hours As you have shoes to remove it half of those hours must be spent naked. (1 pair of shoes = 2 hr)

Body writing is a limit for me.

Old 02-24-2024, 09:58 AM   #68
Sismaster

the amount of hours left in your days is the amount of minutes*6 that you have to wear a stuffed bra tomorrow

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 02:35 PM   #69
15hubi15

Spank your self equal to the number of PM's you have

My Dirty Code: https://dirtycode.io/ILHU3
15hubi15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 02:45 PM   #70
Forthehellofit

Divide the number of active users that are on the Person Above section when you first see this by 3. That is the number of days you will be denied.

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight
I do not give consent to the sharing of pics I send.

kik - kblast21
Forthehellofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 02:56 PM   #71
Clitty Licker
Baby Member

Strip for the number of minutes equal to the number of emails in your spam folder.
Limits: Pain, piss, scat, messy, wedgie, social suicide, face pics, video

PM Dares
Clitty Licker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 03:11 PM   #72
DareKiller
getDare Sweetheart

Pieces of clothes to wear the next day equals the number of coins in your wallet. pair of socks count as 2, pair of shoes as 1
DareKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 05:45 PM   #73
MessFanatic

The number of edges you’ve done in the past week is the number of times you must edge every day for that many number of days. Ex. If you edged 10 times the past week, edge 10 times a day for 10 days

Old 02-24-2024, 05:47 PM   #74
Sismaster

you have to wear female underweare for hours equal to the amount of days your birthdaywas ago or how many days it is until your birhtday (wichever is longer)

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 03:08 AM   #75
Gd206

Your phones battery percent is the number of days you must go where you can only wear womens underwear

Kik:gd206
Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Dislikes: slight messy, diapers (only 1 per dare)

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares
Gd206 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk