Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-17-2015, 08:20 PM   #61
idubbeldareyou
getDare Sweetheart

clit spanks
if a girl would do anything you want for30minutes
what would it be?
for how long do you do yoga?
idubbeldareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 08:10 PM   #62
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

One question here, so just one clit spank...

Feel fee to take time to think about this one prior to answering. Anyway, by chapter name, could you list what you feel are the 10 most important chapters in the Harry Potter books, along with your rationale?
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 02:07 PM   #63
idubbeldareyou
getDare Sweetheart

One more clit spank.
Who is the girl in your profile picture and why did you choose her?
idubbeldareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 05:29 PM   #64
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

If a girl would do anything you want for 30 minutes what would it be?
I would have her finish clean the floors in my apartment.

For how long do you do yoga?
Not sure what this is asking. I've been practicing for about five years in some form. My practice usually lasts between 30 minutes and an hour and a half.

Who is the girl in your profile picture and why did you choose her?
It's a drawing of Winky from Harry Potter. It's Inferiorwhiteboi's nickname for me.
Old 07-20-2015, 05:33 PM   #65
Hades
getDare Sweetheart

If you could genderswap one character in Harry Potter who would it be? and why?

If you were a wizard what classes do you think you'd be best at?

If you had to remove one aspect of your personality, which one would you remove?

If you had a horcux what would it be?

If you could learn anything you want instantly what would you learn first?
Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 05:42 PM   #66
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Favorite dare you have done?

Hardest dare you have done?

Most Public dare you have done?

Ever been outside naked?

Ever done a naked walk?

Ever gone out in just either bra and panties, just a jacket or t-shirt, just in panties or nude. explain if yest to any.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 05:45 PM   #67
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

If you could genderswap one character in Harry Potter who would it be? and why?
Hmmm...I don't know that I would. But if I had to...maybe switch the roles of Lucious and Narcissa Malfoy? Actually, I have always believed that Voldemort was rather androgynous.

If you were a wizard what classes do you think you'd be best at? I am Hermione Granger. I am very good at school. I would have taken all the classes and been good at them.

If you had to remove one aspect of your personality, which one would you remove? I can be very VERY hard on myself. To a fault. Sometimes, I get in these spirals of self-loathing that just make everyone else feel bad too. It's useless, but it's hard for me to prevent.

If you had a horcux what would it be? First of all, I'm not killing anyone to split my soul. And second, it would be a book like the diary. The power of words is too close to me to be anything else.

If you could learn anything you want instantly what would you learn first? Woodworking.
Old 07-20-2015, 05:46 PM   #68
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Favorite dare you have done?
I one had to orgasm repeatedly to powerful orchestral music.

Hardest dare you have done? The Harry Potter Punishment that I made...the cards were turned against me.

Most Public dare you have done? I don't even pretend to play with public.

Ever been outside naked? Yes.

Ever done a naked walk? No

Ever gone out in just either bra and panties, just a jacket or t-shirt, just in panties or nude. explain if yest to any. I was a dancer...so I've gone out in a "bra" of sorts many times.
Old 07-22-2015, 09:18 PM   #69
JessAngel

Just so you know these are part of the required posts but I though I'd be a little nosey. You can ask some back to me if you want
1. Favorite place you've ever traveled to?
2. If you had to pick only one form of dance to do for the rest of your life what would it be?
3. What is one of your biggest pet peeves in a relationship?
4. Would you rather never orgasm or orgasm with just the slightest touch?
5. What is your least favorite book you've ever read?
6. If you couldn't do the job(s) you have now, what would you do?
7. If you could know something about someone just by looking at them, what would you want to know?
8. Favorite Disney movie?
9. Mermaids or dragons?
10. Did you say something nice about yourself today? If not then you should
Old 07-31-2015, 12:59 PM   #70
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

So some one asked me to post here with some questions for you and requested that I have you answer my questions with a clothespin on your tit's nipple

So here's my questions!

1.) Out of all the Harry Potter Movies, which one were you the most disappointed in? (Aka: which movie do you think most differed from the books?)

2.) If you could have one superpower, what one would you choose?

3.) Why would you choose the answer to question 2?

4.) Have you read any of George R.R. Martin's books? Not just Game of Thrones, but any of them?

5.) Have you ever read a book, that you immediately just put down and just couldn't read?

6.) What is your favorite thing to snack on?

7.) On average, how many PMs do you get a day, asking stupid questions? (Can I be your sub/can you be mistress... Etc)

8.) Is there a smell that you smell and just associate with childhood? If so, what is it?

9.) Do you believe in a higher power?

10.) If you ran for president, what would be your main campaign promise? And/Or, who would your Vice President be?

11.) What is your favorite magazine to read?

12.) In the Harry Potter world, is the Ministry of Magic the only place to work? Is it if you don't work there you just don't work?

13.) What's the most amount of money you have ever found just laying around?

14.) If you had to pick a house(Harry potter) to be in, which would you choose and why?

15.) If you had the choice between saving your family or pressing a button to kill half the worlds population, which would you choose?

16.) What is your favorite tv shows to watch?

17.) If public nudity were legal and some people (but not everyone) walked around naked, would you partake in it?

18.) If you had the ability to change one thing in the world, anything, what would it be?

19.) Do you prefer the weather to be too hot or too cold?

20.) If someone where to rob a Men's Warehouse with just a box cutter, what would that be called?
Old 08-03-2015, 07:55 PM   #71
Rahun

Hi!

I'm asking multiple questions in one paragraph because I feel they are closely related and believe my intention is easier to understand this way, but feel free to seperate them if you wish.

Have you read HPMOR? (Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, the twist is that Harry is clever, if you haven't, and yes, I do recommend it.)

What do you think about fanfictions in general? Have you read many of them or do you only read original books?

What do you think about animes in general? Have you ever watched anime before? Would you try one if someone recommended one based on your preferences (as there are many kinds and genres)?

Have you ever read a japanese light novel? (There are quite a few translated to english, though not a very high amount.) Would you want to try one? (I would say japanese have unique traditions and points of view which obviously reflects in their writings, and I gather you are intrested in that to some extent.)

Have you ever thought about writing a story (like book-lenght or if the answer is no to that then any length) yourself? If yes, what would it be about?

You practice yoga. Do you practice meditating as well? If no, why not? (Did you ever think about practicing meditation?) If yes, what kind of meditation do you practice, what do you do when meditating? In general what do you think/know/have experienced about meditation? Do you care about the spiritual part of life/yoga?
(I would say the yoga is there to keep your body healthy and relaxed for the purpose of being able to meditate easier and in an enchanced way, as your body does not pull away your attention and energy flows more free when the body is relaxed.)

Have you ever heard of Reiki? If yes, what are your thoughts/experiences about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
[B]
What question do you most dread being asked?
This is a work of pure evil.
Asking about my weight… I’m very self-concious and rather muscular, so the number is higher than it looks. It’s also higher than it has ever been before.

What's the answer to the above question?
I’m really about 150 right now.
I assume it's in lbs because you are a dancer and practice yoga, which i don't think you would if it was in kg.
What is your height? Why do you feel your weight is too much (or did I misunderstand?) ? Especially since you have muscles, which are heavier than fat. I would say that's perfectly normal, though it does depend on your height which I don't yet know.

Why are you ashamed of your scars? (Or again, did I misunderstand?) Do you not think that feeling shame limits you in a similar way saying you're 100% gay would? (As in you behave differently because of it than if you accepted the scars and would have no negative feelings about it.) Have you ever thought about it this way? Would you want to change your way of thinking about your scars? Have you ever tried?

What question do you second-most dread being asked?

What is your deepest secret that you are willing to share here? If you already wrote that somewhere on GD then please also say the deepest that you haven't shared yet here.

That's it for now, have fun and have a good day!
Rahun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 03:28 PM   #72
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

For JessAngel (with nip clip):

1. Favorite place you've ever traveled to?
I spent a summer in Spain. I studied in Sevilla and took weekend trips all over the country. I wish I could go back.

2. If you had to pick only one form of dance to do for the rest of your life what would it be?
Lyrical Improv. For me, it’s the most expressive, and improv is incredibly releasing.

3. What is one of your biggest pet peeves in a relationship?
Lack of communication

4. Would you rather never orgasm or orgasm with just the slightest touch?
Slightest touch. Denial is not my thing.

5. What is your least favorite book you've ever read?
Hmmmm. I’ve read MANY I don’t like as a literature major. I didn’t like Canterbury Tales, but I didn’t read the whole thing. And, this will piss people off, but I’ve never liked Gatsby.

6. If you couldn't do the job(s) you have now, what would you do?
I wish I were a Geologist. Rock formations and Earth’s development are very interesting to me. I may look into being a park ranger.

7. If you could know something about someone just by looking at them, what would you want to know?
Trustworthiness

8. Favorite Disney movie?
I actually love Disney. I like Brave a lot. Thematically, it’s one of my favorites.

9. Mermaids or dragons?
Mermaids

10. Did you say something nice about yourself today? If not then you should
I think I had to assert that I’m good at my job, but it was said more out of anger than positivity.
Old 08-09-2015, 03:37 PM   #73
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Slaveboy’s questions with nip clip:

1.) Out of all the Harry Potter Movies, which one were you the most disappointed in? (Aka: which movie do you think most differed from the books?)
Those are actually two different questions. Most disappointed with the set of Deathly Hallows, but I think Goblet and Hallows had the most significant changes.

2.) If you could have one superpower, what one would you choose?
Teleportation

3.) Why would you choose the answer to question 2?
I have friends all over the world. I would like to visit them.

4.) Have you read any of George R.R. Martin's books? Not just Game of Thrones, but any of them?
I tried to read Game of Thrones but just couldn’t get into it. Haven’t read any others.

5.) Have you ever read a book, that you immediately just put down and just couldn't read?
Frequently.

6.) What is your favorite thing to snack on?
Chips! They’re terrible, but I love doritos and jalapeño cheetos.

7.) On average, how many PMs do you get a day, asking stupid questions? (Can I be your sub/can you be mistress... Etc)
At least one…more when I’m active.

8.) Is there a smell that you smell and just associate with childhood? If so, what is it?
This is terrible…but weed reminds me of my father.

9.) Do you believe in a higher power?
I am a Deist of sorts. I believe in creation…but I think it’s very difficult to know clearly the details of the one or many creators.

10.) If you ran for president, what would be your main campaign promise? And/Or, who would your Vice President be?
I wouldn’t run, but I’m questionably communist. Help others. I would run on the basis of food, housing, and health for all..and mandatory community work hours. I would never get elected.

11.) What is your favorite magazine to read?
Backpacker

12.) In the Harry Potter world, is the Ministry of Magic the only place to work? Is it if you don't work there you just don't work?
No. There are many shops in Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade. There are likely many many hotels, cleaning services, barbers, etc. in the wizarding world. Hogwarts is also employing teachers and St. Mungo’s employs “healers". Arguably, a wizard can do any of the jobs a Muggle could do in a different fashion.

13.) What's the most amount of money you have ever found just laying around?
Probably 20 bucks.

14.) If you had to pick a house(Harry potter) to be in, which would you choose and why?
Ravenclaw. I’m awkwardly nerdy…not the cute kind. I appreciate intelligence, intellect, and curiosity above many other attributes. I’m eclectic and always want to know more.

15.) If you had the choice between saving your family or pressing a button to kill half the worlds population, which would you choose?
Theoretically, the second one would kill half my family.

I would probably kill my family and then myself, honestly.

16.) What is your favorite tv shows to watch?
Women’s Gymnastics

17.) If public nudity were legal and some people (but not everyone) walked around naked, would you partake in it?
Absolutely

18.) If you had the ability to change one thing in the world, anything, what would it be?
Clean water for everyone

19.) Do you prefer the weather to be too hot or too cold?
Too Hot

20.) If someone where to rob a Men's Warehouse with just a box cutter, what would that be called?
A Robbery?
Old 08-09-2015, 03:52 PM   #74
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Have you read HPMOR? (Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, the twist is that Harry is clever, if you haven't, and yes, I do recommend it.)
I’ve heard of it, but have not read it. I may have to order it

What do you think about fanfictions in general? Have you read many of them or do you only read original books?
They are typically very poorly written. I usually can’t handle them.

What do you think about animes in general? Have you ever watched anime before? Would you try one if someone recommended one based on your preferences (as there are many kinds and genres)?
I’m not a fan of anime. I just don’t understand it.

Have you ever read a japanese light novel? (There are quite a few translated to english, though not a very high amount.) Would you want to try one? (I would say japanese have unique traditions and points of view which obviously reflects in their writings, and I gather you are intrested in that to some extent.)
I may be interested. I have not read one before, but I am always interested in new genres.

Have you ever thought about writing a story (like book-lenght or if the answer is no to that then any length) yourself? If yes, what would it be about?
I have several projects in the works. I’m writing a YA novel that I hope to get published. I also have a collection in poetry and an in-progress memoir.

You practice yoga. Do you practice meditating as well? If no, why not? (Did you ever think about practicing meditation?) If yes, what kind of meditation do you practice, what do you do when meditating? In general what do you think/know/have experienced about meditation? Do you care about the spiritual part of life/yoga?
(I would say the yoga is there to keep your body healthy and relaxed for the purpose of being able to meditate easier and in an enchanced way, as your body does not pull away your attention and energy flows more free when the body is relaxed.)
Ok, first of all, this is a difficult question to answer with a clip on my nipple. But here it goes. I practice a few forms of meditation. I like guided release and have taken MANY Yoga Nidra classes, experimenting with the state of wakeful sleep. Guided Release actually seems to help me heal my body or be aware of it while dancing by focusing attention on different areas of the body. I am certainly interested in continuing my education and journey down this path, but I know that yoga brings a peace and mindfulness into my life that I lacked before.

Have you ever heard of Reiki? If yes, what are your thoughts/experiences about it?
Yes, I’ve heard of it. I’m all about alternative forms of medicine, and I believe in the power of energies. I actually know a bit more about pranic healing, but it is a similar practice with more directed energies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred
[B]
What question do you most dread being asked?
This is a work of pure evil.
Asking about my weight… I’m very self-concious and rather muscular, so the number is higher than it looks. It’s also higher than it has ever been before.

What's the answer to the above question?
I’m really about 150 right now.
I assume it's in lbs because you are a dancer and practice yoga, which i don't think you would if it was in kg.
What is your height? Why do you feel your weight is too much (or did I misunderstand?) ? Especially since you have muscles, which are heavier than fat. I would say that's perfectly normal, though it does depend on your height which I don't yet know.
Yes, it is in pounds. I am 5’8. and I do feel large at this weight. I am a strong believer in the idea that weight is relative. Having been much smaller than this for much of my life (I danced at 118), 150 feels quite large to me. Am I obese? No. But I am not currently comfortable with this much excess weight.

Why are you ashamed of your scars? (Or again, did I misunderstand?) Do you not think that feeling shame limits you in a similar way saying you're 100% gay would? (As in you behave differently because of it than if you accepted the scars and would have no negative feelings about it.) Have you ever thought about it this way? Would you want to change your way of thinking about your scars? Have you ever tried?
I have thought a lot about this. I actually have a part of the Scarlet Letter quote that says “Be true! Be true! Be true! Show freely to the world, if not your worst, some trait by which your worst may be inferred” tattooed on my ribs. I am ashamed of my mistakes, even though I make the best efforts to be transparent and open about them. I just feel like it is a sign of my personal failings.

What question do you second-most dread being asked?
I don’t know. I don’t think there are any others I’m worried about.

What is your deepest secret that you are willing to share here? If you already wrote that somewhere on GD then please also say the deepest that you haven't shared yet here.
I lie and tell people I’ve given a Blowjob before, when it’s never happened.

That's it for now, have fun and have a good day!
Old 04-26-2019, 07:18 AM   #75
LPV
getDare Saint

Are you ticklish? Have you been tickled as an adult?

Do you workout? How often? What do you do?

Have you ever worn a corset?

What do you think about cold showers?

Thank you!

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk