Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-06-2015, 08:49 PM   #61
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Alright this one isn't too creative, but I shall try my best.

Set yourself down to watch your current anime craze. Before you do though, be wearing your maid outfit and your 'cutest' panties (these can be decided by you). For the first two episodes, you will sit with a wedgie in and any time you pick at it, you must edge and re-apply the wedgie (pull up on it again). During these episodes, anytime you see an animal appear, you are to pause the show and play around like that animal for no more than five minutes. Then you may tighten your wedgie and continue the show.

Mine is pretty simple... I don't want anything too messy tonight, though. Diapers, piss, edging, ageplay?

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 08:58 PM   #62
Mike2220

Act as a senior citizen, youb need to have something to lean on or grab onto to stand. Anything you eat must go through a blender first to make a mush. Instead of going to the bathroom in the toilet, use adult diapers.

requesting: bondage, feminization, and sleeping

Last edited by Mike2220; 09-06-2015 at 09:03 PM.
Mike2220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 04:29 AM   #63
niccisweetie
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to niccisweetie

You've been kidnapped by the cult of the feminizers!

They take you by surprise, tie your wrists behind your back and blindfold you (you can do it last), then they take you to their secret place (in this case your bedroom), there they dress you up like a slutty tart (dress up in your sluttiest clothes). After that, they force you to kneel and suck on their strap on for 10 minutes (suck on a dildo or phallic object for 10 minutes). Then they hogtie you and have their way with you (put on a buttplug and hogtie yourself). They are relentless and fuck you until you're sleeping, once they notice, they leave the last strap on they've used on and leave you there the whole night (sleep like that, I hope you can)

Use my loves and likes, make it creative and enjoyable
I am owned by a wonderful Mistress who is not in GD
Back after some time absent
niccisweetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 01:45 AM   #64
niccisweetie
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to niccisweetie

Bumping the thread from the lost thread land know as page 7
I am owned by a wonderful Mistress who is not in GD
Back after some time absent
niccisweetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 04:11 AM   #65
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Hello Nicole, so Herr is your dare...

Well let's do a chance dare about feminization: Here are seven steps into feminization. For each step you will flip a coin. If it's head you do the dare, else just skip the stair and jump to the next one. You may even skip ONE dare you don't like, but there is a catch: If you skip more than four stairs you fall down and need to do all the dares... So be careful and have fun.
1. For one week, put on lipgloss every time you are home alone, even if it's just for ten minutes. Hope that none come to visit you by surprise and that you always think of cleaning your lips before you leave the door.
2. Wear a bra under your clothes out in public for an hour. It must be stuffed, just a little bit or a little bit more if you dare.
3. Wear some bright pink or red nail polish, than order some pizza, salad, or whatever and open the door for the pizza guy with your fingernails painted in a bright color.
4. Get some waxing strips and use them to trim your eyebrows a little bit more girlie. Make sure both are the same.
5. Cum into a condom. Put it on a dildo (if you don't have one, use a banana...) with the cum inside. Than give it a blowjob at least 5 minutes. At the end bite the condom so the sperm comes out and suck it all of.
6. I want you to pimp your bedroom like you are a 15 year old girl: you need a Hello Kitty pillow, a Justin Biber Poster, and at least something Pink!
7. Change you nickname at Facebook, Twitter or instant gram (the one you use most) to Nicole. You may change it back after an hour and post an excuse, like I've lost ab bet, or my sister did this...

Ok I hope you like this. For me I would prefere something with feminization, henna tattoos and shaving.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 04:50 PM   #66
NekoBoy:3

Alright, For 5 months:
-You will have to put on some nail polish. Bright pink polish. But only on your feets.
-You must be fully shaven. (legs, chest, everything expect face and head). ---You must draw yourself some Henna tattoos everywhere that is not visible under usual clothes. (Chest area, pubic area, inner thights...) Everything that a tshirt and shorts could cover).
-Everytime your are home alone you must be dressed as girly as possible! You must wear makeup too. (Don't take too much time for that makeup, 15 minutes max). And style your hair to make pig tails (Even if you have short hair).
-You must wear feminine parfum and panties.
-One week per month, since you are a girl you must wear tampons! (Yep, in your ass). You may remove the tampons as you poo.
-Since you wanna be a girl. You're house/room must be alawys super clean and neat.

Optional:
-Go to Starbucks at least every week and order the most girly coffee they have.
-You must change all your backgrounds (Computer and cellphones,..) for something very girly.
-Once a week, take a long, warm bath with a lot of bubbles.

For mine, check out my Loves

I LOVE BEING A PET
Loves:Petplay,Anal,Long Dares,Humiliation
Punishment/Maybe:Icecube,Toothpaste,Long Line Writing,Spank,Pee (No Drinking)

You can call me ''Pet''.
Nyaa~ (=^.^=) Meww~
NekoBoy:3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 08:04 PM   #67
NekoBoy:3

Bumpy Bumpy! (=^.^=)

I LOVE BEING A PET
Loves:Petplay,Anal,Long Dares,Humiliation
Punishment/Maybe:Icecube,Toothpaste,Long Line Writing,Spank,Pee (No Drinking)

You can call me ''Pet''.
Nyaa~ (=^.^=) Meww~
NekoBoy:3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 02:07 PM   #68
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

For one month every ...
... monday you will dress up as your favorite anime-char and sing the title song
... thuesday you will paint your face like a cat and drink a bowl of milk
... wednesday you will put on some animal ears whenever you enter the bathroom
... thursday you will give yourself a wedgie
... friday you will crossdress before you go to bed
... saturday you will sleep with a butplug in your ass
... sunday you may have a break
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Old 10-11-2015, 05:50 AM   #69
Volt Switch

You did not leave any elements you would like for me to use, so I simply took some things from your likes. If I accidentally crossed any of your limits, please PM me and I will come up with a more appropriate dare asap. Same if I included items you don't have.

You will start this dare by finding a sturdy chair and a dildo (or similar safe-to-use item) and placing your toy of choice on the chair. This toy should be big enough for it to have you struggling to take it in while still being realistic. You might want to coat the toy liberally with lube now that it's still easy for you to move around. Now tie your knees and ankles together, ideally positioning your cock between your thighs so it's stuck there. Next comes your hands: tie your wrists together and somewhere high up so that you can use the rope as leverage to lift yourself up and lower yourself down.

Now your goal is to ride the toy until it's fully in you and you are sitting down on the chair. You can take as long as you want.

What comes next depends on whether you managed to get the toy in or not. I have written both a reward and a punishment for both scenarios. After you are done, PM me with your results and I will send you the final end of the dare. These dares may need you to have women's panties (one pair), body paint or a marker and shaving supplies.

-----------------------------------------------

I would like mine to be around (pussy) spanking/pain, teasing and penetration. Feel free to use my other likes too if you want. If you have any questions about toys etc, you can pm me.

Likes orgasm denial, teasing, pain, spanking
Dislikes penetration, writing lines, wedgies
Interested in being a little, anal
Limits edging, permanent, pics/video/audio, public, pee, poop
Volt Switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 11:55 AM   #70
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Place as many clothespins as you can on each pussy lip and one on each nipple. Now, place a dildo or similar object upright on a chair, floor or other surface so that you can lower yourself onto it and bounce hands free. Whilst doing this, play with your clit with one hand and flick the clothespins with the other.

Keep doing this for 10 minutes, or until all the pins have fallen off. Whichever happens first. When done, remove any remaining pins and lift yourself off the dildo. Spank your pussy hard 20 times and then begin to rub your clit again.

Just as you feel like you may reach climax (but before you start to edge, I know you don't like that) - stop. Spank your pussy 10 more times.

Now squat back on the dildo and bounce on it, playing with your clit, for five minutes, but hold off on cumming. When you reach the final ten seconds, try as furiously as you can to cum. If you don't succeed, tough. No orgasm for you today. Spank your pussy 10 more times and carry on the rest of your day. If you do orgasm in those ten crucial seconds, you must keep going and force yourself to orgasm twice more without stopping or slowing down.

My elements: anything in my likes except shaving. Prefer to include at least partial crossdressing and always enjoy photos (but no face at the moment). Thanks!
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot

Last edited by Crossdress_Bitch; 10-11-2015 at 11:59 AM.
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 01:30 PM   #71
Abacus123

Crossdressing, domination, humiliation. Includes anal, spanking, light pain, masturbation, cum play, hidden/night public, role play, photos, occasional shaving (winter when can be covered).

Well this week is going to be fun for you i hope. 7 steps to sissy

Day one. Wear panties all day. You then have a choice, you can either go out to buy panties or you can have a night of punishment. If you buy panties i want a modeling pic. if you choose punishment you must 3 fingrer fuck your ass without touching your dick for 25 minutes followed by 500 spanks to be done that night.

Day Two, Panties, bra and stocking (if avaibable) Today you must go out (at any point day or night) for a nice long walk. along the way you must srtip t ounderwear for 5 kin (can be as hidden as you like) again i would like a pic if poss. The rest of the walk you must show th panties above your trousers as high as you dare

Day 3, Shave comepltly if possible. If not then you cannot touch your dick for 5 weeks

DAy 4 order a complete sissy slut outfit if you can and wear it indoors all day today (or whenever you get it) if you can order one then spen some tie outside finering yor ass

Day 5, panties bra, stockings light makeup and toes pantied. Masturbate in a public toilet. cu in panties and leave in the toilet with an email or tel number. again pics please

DAy 6 rest but no dick touching. Day 7 either go out in full sissy or spend a day home in panties and bra without touching your dck

Hidden public, home alone, home not alone lighy sissy light risk and anything in my likes/ not in my limits

Likes: femdom, wedgies, pee control, hidden public, humiliating,anal,x-dress/sissy, piss play, degrading, pics, new kinks

Dislikes: edging, pain, boring dares

Limits: messy, face pics, social suicide

PM dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75954

Current Dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72066

Kik: Jameskennedy1234 (Show me your dick!)
Abacus123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 11:53 AM   #72
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Hidden public, anal and x-dress, that's perfect! Yes it will be humiliating, here's your dare:

You don't own any female clothes? Really? Well, you're going to go shopping! Be happy, sissys love to go shopping. But first you need to get a padlock and a belt. Put that belt on, so strong that your pants won't get off without opening it and than use the padlock to fix it. Make sure your trousers won't get off without the key and you can't open the yippee to pee. If nesesary use some tape to fix your underwear. Now you're ready to go. Almost, drink a liter of water. Now you may go, heading to the next mall.
Your shopping list: first you need to buy a bra. Go to the toilet or the changing room and get it on. Well, it's time for a drink. Drink whatever you like, but at least half a liter. Do you need to pee? Well, bad luck. You can pee your pants if you like, but it would ruin the fun. So your next dare us to get some pink or red nail polish. Yes you can hide them in your pockets,no drama. And guess what, right, go to the toilet and put it on. Being at the toilet, you want to pee? Well you know about your pants... The next step in this dare: Get a drink, you already new, half a liter, whatever you want.
Does anyone noticed your fingernails yet? Well, I will give you a choice: Get your hands out of your pocket, get another drink and walk around until someone notice, if he or her is looking at you, it is enough perhaps the girl at the McDonalds where you buy your coke does or buy some matching lipgloss and put it on. Than you mag go home, running to the toilet. I hope you will pee you pants, perhaps you should do it on your way back home in your car, where nobody else notice and you can wIt till they have dried... Can you imagine peeing them when you are in front of your door? How humilating... Well have fun!
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Old 10-21-2015, 04:00 PM   #73
Abacus123

You're in for an entire week of being a sissy!! I hope you enjoy it!!

You will start on day 1 by wearing bright colored panties from when you wake up to when you go to sleep. You may wear normal male clothes over it, but the panties are the only underwear you are allowed to wear for day 1 and they must peek over your waistband.

On day 2, you must wear a matching bra and panty set, again bright colored. You must wear these as your only underwear from when you wake up until tomrowo morning, sleep in a bra connection wedgie. Wear a light shirt and have panties above waist line

On day 3, you must put on a bra and a pair of panties and stuff the bra,Again, wear this as your only underwear all day and this timeAgain sleep in the wedgie however this time edge 3 times befroe bed

For day 4, add a pair of stockings/pantyhose to the stuffed bra and panties combo. Again, wear this all day and sleep in just the bra and panties in the wedgie.

For day 5, add a female tank top/other tight female top to the set. Wear this all day whee poss. This time, sleep in all the clothes.

On day 6, add a short skirt to the top, stockings, panties, and stuffed bra. The same rules from day 5 apply, as well as the sleeping.

Finally, on day 7, wear all of the clothing (panties, stuffed bra, stockings, short skirt, tight female top) go over the top with stuffing, stuff so your ass is bigger too, then go to a toilet and pee in a female cublicle if you dare, pee sitting down door unlocked leave patnies on

Use and of my likes , maybe hidden public, humiliation private anything really

Likes: femdom, wedgies, pee control, hidden public, humiliating,anal,x-dress/sissy, piss play, degrading, pics, new kinks

Dislikes: edging, pain, boring dares

Limits: messy, face pics, social suicide

PM dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75954

Current Dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72066

Kik: Jameskennedy1234 (Show me your dick!)
Abacus123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 06:03 PM   #74
Arcturus

This dare will last one week. Generally, you are not allowed to use the toilet to pee, however, you can earn permissions to pee for doing certain things. Not cumming for a day will give you three chances to pee. Getting permission from a female on getdare will earn you five chances to pee. Purchasing an article of women's clothing off the internet will give you 7 chances to pee, while buying one in person gives you 10. If you use the toilet without permission, you must ask for a punishment.

My dare I would like to deal with crossdressing, pee control and possibly hidden/ semi-public humiliation

Loves: Feminization, Diapers, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Begging, Bladder Control, Forced Ageplay
Likes: Bondage, Light Pain, Anal, Cum Eating, Bodywriting, Semi-public
Limits: Scat, Messing (Will mess as punishment), Illegal, Sounding, CBT, Permanent, Public, Family

Arcturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 06:18 PM   #75
JohnHarter

This will last for 5 days. You are only allowed to pee once a day. You must also wear panties and bra the entire time. You must go out in public for at least an hour everyday. If you pee more than twice in a day, you must go out in public with a white shirt on and a dark bra so that people could possibly see the bra. If you pee more than twice a day, you must go out the next day wearing either a dress, skirt, leggings.

Make mine involve some of my likes/loves please!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM Dares
Kik: johnharter33
JohnHarter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk