Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-01-2011, 10:31 PM   #61
Username87654

PART 13

"Now where are thier clothes?" Amy asked Brooke.
"Upstairs, under the guest room bed." Brooke answered with a sigh.
We all took this as a sign to go out and get our clothes. We all went, leaving Brooke and Amy alone. I couldn't believe this, we were free from Brooke's power. We now had power over Brooke, I loved the feeling of it.

We all found our clothes fairly quickly. They were hidden in a suitcase under the bed, where Brooke said they were. Part of me didn't want to put the clothes on. By this point being nude was no big deal. I actually liked it. I felt so free and I loved the girls being nude. They had beatiful vaginas and breast that I could admire all day. I loved their rosy lips, not the lips on their faces but the lips in between thier legs. I hoped that this wouldn't be the last time I would see them naked. I then found out everybody else felt that way too.
"I hope this isn't the end of all of us." Anna confessed.
"Me too." Maddie said.
We all agreed.
"Well we're all friends, we can get together on our own time and do whatever we want, even if that is sexual." I said.
"You're right!" Maddie said "This isn't the end of all of us, it's just the beginning."
That sounded like a corny line from a move but it was true. I took one last good luck at everybody around me and pulled on my boxers. Everybody else followed, getting changed.
"And we have to keep taking the birth control." Anna said.
"I agree." Alexis said, zipping her fly.
It was strange being fully dressed in the house, the girls looked differant with thier clothes on. Like they had something they shouldnt have had. I wasnt too disappointed though, I knew the fun with Brooke was about to start. We all heard loud yelling coming from downstairs.

We headed downstairs to see Brooke sitting there crying. I wondered what had just happnened. I could feel the tension in the room.
"Now take your clothes off." Amy yelled at Brooke.
"Please... No... Please." Brooke pleaded.
Nobody had any mercy on Brooke. She had done so much to us, now it was her turn. She didnt mind commanding us to do anything, but she couldn't take our commands.
"I can put the video online now." Amy said.
"No, please. I'll do it." she sad, giving in.
She started with taking off her socks. She stalled as much as possible. She took of her pink shirt revealing her bra. She had nice b-cup breast that I couldn't wait to see. She didnt take off the bra immediately though, she slid off her grey sweats. She was wearing a pair of pink panties which were clearly left. At this point, she couldnt stall any more. She reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. She pulled it off, revealing her firm and well developed breast and her hard nipples. Her breast were much larger than any of the other girls'. The moment I had eagerly been waiting for now approached. She reached down and grabbed ahold of the top of her panties. She slowly pulled them down. She had no pubic hair, clearly shaven. Her vagina was soaking wet. She had amazing vagina lips and a wonderful clit. She looked as if she was eager to get an orgasm. Her scent entered the room. Her vagina smelt sweet and delicious. She had tan lines where a bikini would go and she had amazing curves. I loved her body.

"Lay down!" Amy commanded.
Brooke did as told, laying on her side.
"Now everybody explore her body. You can touch, taste, smell, whatever you want. Don't give her an orgasm. She doesn't deserve it." she said.
I didn't know where to start, everybody else started on the obvious places. I wanted to be differant. I felt her from up to down. This lasted for about 5 minutes.
Amy asked us "What should we do to her now? She's under our complete control."
This was the moment I wanted so badly and I didn't know what to do. Then an amazing idea suddenly hit me.

Last edited by Username87654; 12-04-2011 at 09:08 PM.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:08 PM   #62
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice chapter! What was his new idea? Geuss Ill have to wait till next time.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:29 PM   #63
Username87654

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
Nice chapter! What was his new idea? Geuss Ill have to wait till next time.
Thanks. I should have a new part soon.

I see it only has 2 stars, people don't really seem into it. If you don't like it please comment why. Thanks.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:31 PM   #64
Nakedmaster911

UGH, i'm ganna die w/o moar.
♣Mild pain
♣Light bondage
♣Embarrisment
♣Pictures (Not on internet)
Dislikes
♣Skat
♣Pain
Nakedmaster911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:09 PM   #65
shypilot

I've only just found this story and read it from the start. Can't wait for the next part.
shypilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:05 PM   #66
Username87654

PART 14

"She had no issues making us do public nudity, let's do the same." I said.
"No, please. Dont do that." Brooke pleaded.
"We can just send her out in the backyard with no clothes" I said.
"Sounds good to me." Amy said, everybody else agreed.
Brooke seemed to hate the idea, she sat on the floor looking pissed off.
"Let's do it." Anna said.
"Get up!" Amy demanded. Brooke did as told. She walked slowly. We all walked behind her. Amy slapped her butt.
"Walk faster." She said, slapping Brooke's butt again. Brooke slowly began crying. To some people, this could have seemed too harsh. Brooke deserved it though. I reached my hand back and gave her butt a slap too. Her pale butt checks were slowly turning pink. Everybody took turns slapping her butt until she reached the door. Maddie opened the door and Amy shoved Brooke out the door. Brooke landing in the grass, scraping her knees.
"No peeing, no cumming, no covering. Bye." Amy said, with a smirk. She closed the door, leaving Brooke alone.

We all had to take shifts watching Brooke to make sure she didn't break any of the rules. Luckly for me, my first shift was with Maddie. Within the last week, Maddie had completely changed. She went from being just my sister's friend to a girl I actually liked. She was very sweet, her personalily and her vagina. I simply liked Anna for her body, I liked Maddie for so much more. The time when Maddie and I were left alone was awkward though. I didn't know what to say and she defiantly didn't know what to say. We just sat there, watching Brooke. Maddie finally broke the ice when it began raining outside.
"Sucks for her." she said.
"I know, she deserves it though." I said.
"I'm gateful for what she did though." Maddie said. "I don't know how I went all these years without having any orgasms. Now, thanks to her, I will be having one everyday." she said.
This was weird, yet hot, to hear from Maddie. I couldn't wait for her next orgasm.
Maddie then suddenly burst out the unexpected.
"I like you." She said, turning bright red.
I couldn't lie to her. "I like you too." I shyly said.
She smiled at me and grabbed my hand. We sat there holding hands until our shift was up. We then passed the shift over to Mark and Anna.
The rest of us watched watched tv for a while. After switching shifts several times, we decided to let Brooke in.

Brooke ran in from the rain as soon as she could. She was soaking wet all over.
"I have to pee so badly" Brooke said, shivering.
"Perfect!" Amy said heading out to the kitchen.
Amy seemed like she wanted revenge more than anyone else. She really seemed mad at Brooke.
When she came back she was holding a clear plastic cup.
"Pee in it." Amy commanded.
I think Brooke would have argued if she didn't have to pee so badly. She held the cup between her legs. A line of dark yellow pee filled the cup. The cup filled a little over half way. Amy had no mercy. Brooke even let us use the restroom in private. A little of the remaining urine dripped down Brooke's legs. She set the cup on the table sitting next to us. She was still dripping wet.
"Now drink it." Amy said.
"I can't do that. That's disguisting." Brooke argued.
"You never complained when you made them do disguisting stuff. Now it's your turn. Drink it, or else" Amy said in a tone I had never heard her use. Brooke brought to cup up to her mouth, smelling it first. She made a face and took a small sip.
"Drink all of it." Amy yelled.
Brooke slowly started drinking it again. She then quickly chugged the rest down. She made a face like she was about to throw up.
"You better not puke." Amy said.
Brooke slowly began crying. Oh, how I loved her being under our control.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:46 PM   #67
daremaster 1
getDare God

I like it, like always!
Old 12-04-2011, 08:52 PM   #68
Username87654

New part should be out tomorrow
Old 12-05-2011, 12:31 AM   #69
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Can't wait. I liked it when they turned the tables on her. You rarely see that in blackmail stories.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:14 PM   #70
Username87654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Thief View Post
Can't wait. I liked it when they turned the tables on her. You rarely see that in blackmail stories.
I'm trying to make it differant than any other blackmail story. I should have a new part tonight.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #71
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username87654 View Post
I'm trying to make it differant than any other blackmail story. I should have a new part tonight.
Tonight! When tonight???
Old 12-05-2011, 07:14 PM   #72
Username87654

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
Tonight! When tonight???
I'll probably have it done within an hour or so. I'm working on it now.

Edit: I had a little delay, I'll try to get the new part out tomorrow

Last edited by Username87654; 12-05-2011 at 10:15 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:49 PM   #73
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username87654 View Post
I'll probably have it done within an hour or so. I'm working on it now.

Edit: I had a little delay, I'll try to get the new part out tomorrow

TODAY when today

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #74
Username87654

PART 15

The rest of the night was fairly uneventful. We looked Brooke in the guest room, which she would not get to live in much longer, and the rest of us settled down for a movie. I sat next to Maddie.
Maddie and I werent officially dating but everybody knew that we liked each other. We both sat underneath a blanket, neither of us payed much attention to the movie. We sat on the couch holding hands. Slowly my hand reached towards Maddie's soft pajama bottoms. I felt the soft area on the crotch of her pants. I rubbed it from up to down, teasing her slowly. I reached my hand up her shirt, feeling her smotach as I moved down. She looked over at me, smiling. I reached my fingers down into her pajama bottoms and her soft panties until I reached the wet area. I couldn't see what I was doing so just used my judgement. I fondled her young wet slit and then found her clit. I began rubbing it, keeping my hands inside her pants. I sped up my rubbing, going in small circles around her clit. Suddenly, from the right side of the couch, the blanket was lifted. I looked up to see Alexis, she was laughing.
"Your not watching the movie." she said, as of we didn't know that. "Too horny?" she asked.
We both nodded. Alexis laughed.
"Us too." she said "Wanna have some fun?"
Everybody in the group nodded, except for Amy. She just sat there in shock.
Without saying anything Alexis reached up and pulled off her top. She unclipped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. In one swift move, she pulled down her pants and panties. Everybody else was stripping, so I did the same. Amy just awkwardly sat there.
"Come on." Anna said. "I'm sure you're horny and you've seen all of us naked."
"Alright then." Amy nervously said.
She undid her belt and slowly pulled her pants down. We all stood there, naked, watching her. She pulled down her pants and off her shirt. She was left in just a bra and panties. She reached behind her and unclipped the bra. It feel to the ground. Her nipples were larger than any of the other girls and they were rock sold. She then pulled down her wet panties. She had a wet pussy with a little bit of pubic hair.

Amy had always been known for being cute. She was 15 but she was short for her age. She had average sized breast and a cute face and personalily. She was the type that everybody liked. There she stood in front of me, naked. Everybody was so horny. We didn't know where to begin, we had to limit it to no sex. In just two more days, the pill would start working. I couldnt wait for that day. Unfortunatly, that was the day my parents would come home. We decideded that we would just stick to oral for now. Amy decided to be with Anna, since they were best friends. I was with Maddie. Maddie decided to give me a blowjob first. She got down on her knees and began kicking the precum of the tip of my rock solid penis. I liked around to see everybody else in the group pleasing each other. Maddie then grabbed my entire penis with her mouth and began sucking hard. Considering her lack of experience, Maddie was really good at blowjobs. Before too long, I felt the familiar feeing that I was about to cum. I didn't hold it in. I let go lots of cum into Maddie's mouth. She swallowed every bit of it. This was my first orgasm this week that I chose to have, it was great. Maddie then got down on the ground and positioned herself for me. Her soaking wet pussy invited my tongue in. I went in teasing her clit. I tasted her sweet juices flowing down my mouth and kept my eyes open, starring at her most intimate parts. We finished up, leaving Anna and Amy the only two not finished. We all watched. Anna had her head burried in Anna's crotch when suddenly Amy's green eyes widened. She let out a loud moan and cummed.

This, by far, was the best day of the week yet. We had completely turned things around. We eventually let Brooke out and made her sleep on the floor, next to the bed that Amy and Anna slept in. We only had 2 days left, but they wouldn't be disappointing. In fact, those would be some of the best days of my life.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:41 PM   #75
daremaster 1
getDare God

A another chapter, Happy day! Need more!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
entire, friends, orgasm, sister, week