Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-18-2023, 01:13 AM   #7441
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Play in a shoulder wedgie

I am playing Madden 24

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 08:43 AM   #7442
shyboy88

Play a game in female attire and each time you get scored on, take off an item of clothing. If you finish the game with any clothes on you win, if naked you must edge and then ruin an orgasm and lick up the mess.

I'll be playing world of warcraft leveling while diapered.

Likes: Pee, Sissy, Cumplay, diapers, abdl, KiK, bondage, nipple play, CBT, CEI, hidden public, humiliation, Petplay

Dislikes/Punishments: Extreme pain, Pics, anal, Feminine Shopping, Chastity

Limits : Public, Scat, Permanant, family, face pics/video

My sissy name is Becca

BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3006649
shyboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 08:35 PM   #7443
Naughtyslave1307
Prodigy

Not too sure how the game works so I hope this works with it, but you have to drink a glass of water for each level you gain, if you can’t finish the glass by the time you level up again it must be poured down the diaper

I will be playing MLB The Show 23 please have the task involve one of or more of my toys if you can

Pm Dares (A shocking new dare!)

Shopping Trips in a skirt and diaper: 0/6

Toys

Stuck in Panties and girly socks Till Nov. 14 2026
Panties: 90 (Currently Wearing Pair #25)
Socks: 54

Kik: Pure_ledgend

0/2856 Ball Punches
0/2756 Whips to ass
0/5712 Spanks
Naughtyslave1307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 10:01 AM   #7444
.-.

play 3 games wearing your lush 3, every time the opposing team scores, you must smack your balls once. when you score, you may turn on the lush until the next time you score, switching between on and off. If you win the match you're safe. if you lose the match and the lush is still on, you are safe but have to smack your balls twice per loss for the next match. If you lose and the lush is off, you will take one bowl of something messy and set it to the side.

At the end of the 3 games, if you have won 2 or more without cumming, you get a reward and may cum as you please, and put the messy items back where they belong.
-If you did come or won less than 2 games, you must sit in your bathtub (or somewhere else you dont mind making a mess) and pour the messy items + 1 extra messy item over you, then pee your pants and wait for 15 minutes + 15 minutes per loss turn on the lush for the last 15 minutes and try to cum in your mess.
-If you both came AND lost more than half your matches, you will be doing the same punishment as above, however you may not cum again, you will choose to either go to sleep in the messy underwaer you are wearing or you may smack your balls 20 times per loss, up to you. You are also not allowed to cum for the next week.

I will be playing: Rainbow 6 siege, Baldurs gate 3 singleplayer (havent started it yet), maplestory, btd6, or any online free game/puzzle you want.

likes, dislikes & limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95400

toys: diapers, plastic pants, rope, ankle- and handcuffs, spreader bar (60cm), Hitachi magic wand (corded), diaper enforcer straps, laxatives and suppositories.

Kik: dirtypugs
.-. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 04:38 PM   #7445
elektra

In balders gate
Any time you let your intrusive thoughts win (ex. Throw a child or something) you must pee in your panties for 5 seconds
And anytime you get thrown or below half health you must push like your trying to poop for 15 seconds letting what ever happens happen

I'll be playing genshin impact on ps4
Or balders gate 1 and 2

If possible I'd like a date I could repeat multiple days as I play every day on genshin

SPURT ( 1 to 16 seconds sender chooses ):ill do it in what ever I'm wearing/ where ever I'm at
PUSH (within 20 second): I'll push trying to poo myself as soon as I see the message
PUSH HARD: I'll push extra hard for 24 seconds possibly leak pee in the process
DIAPER DAY:I'll wear a pull-up to work for my whole shift (can be combined with other pm dares)
SUGGESTIONS: TO SUGGEST ME EXTRA PMS OR TASKS
elektra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 04:15 PM   #7446
FoxyFemboy

Baldurs Gate 1-2 for you! And since you both love messing those panties and filling your diapers, I'll have you do both! You'll be doing a playthrough of both games where for each time you get hit, you gotta dribble pee for 2 seconds unless you're below half health, in which you gotta push as if trying to poop for 5 total seconds. If you die, you must edge once, and for each hour that passes I hope that you drink at least a few glasses of water (within your comfort zone of course). This whole time, you are to wear your panties snugly beneath a pull up, and a pair of pantyhose between those layers if you have one. If you load a previous save, you gotta push for 10 seconds total, and if you win a fight you can bounce against your ass for the next minute. Edge for each achievement you get, too.

I would love to be doing a slutty modded Skyrim run, or modded Minecraft! Completely open to the mods or modpack being chosen for me, or a lack of mods forced upon me, since it's important for anyone tasking me to know about what they're saying. ^^

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 09:28 AM   #7447
test_subject_01

ill pm you asking for details,

Im playing Payday 3

Bisexual

Likes, dislikes and limits

Toys!!
test_subject_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 01:29 PM   #7448
SissyDiaper231

Every time a guard spots you, You must spank yourself 10 times

Playing minecraft in diapers
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 01:45 PM   #7449
CutieGurlTaylor
getDare Devil

Start a new world and your one goal is to make an enchanting table.

Every mob kill is a shot of water
Every death is a cup of water
You may not use helmets, boots or ranged weapons
If you succeed you may go to the bathroom normally
If you fail you must wet yourself.

I'll be playing minecraft, outriders or league of legends. Your choice for what game you know best.

Loves
:Humiliation, Rules, Clothing Control, Wearing multiple layers of panties, Feminization, Spanking, Sissification, Degradation

Limits:messy, piss/scat, lines, buying things, diapers, pain, fam/friends, ice, leg/arm hair, public, other stuff thats way out there..

CutieGurlTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 03:43 PM   #7450
the_diaper_darer

You’re going to build the perfect house to make you feel like a girly gamer. Start a new game on normal mode. Wear a dress, panties, bra, and heels. You must build a house, and it must be mostly pink and girly. Pink dye is the only dye you’re allowed to use (unless you pair it with another light color for a banner), with a pink bed obviously. Every time you lose a full heart, put on another pair of panties. If you ever run out of panties, end the game, drink a large glass of water, then pee through your panties on the toilet.

I will be playing Shadows Of Doubt on a new extra large city.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 11:41 AM   #7451
crem

I'm really unaware on what Shadows of Doubt is, but I'll make it work!

Hm, before starting the city, completely crossdress with duct tape at your side,
You should have a pacifier in the entire time while playing.
Before starting, you have to duct tape your pinky next to your index finger on both hands, and play like that,
Every 10 minutes take one article of clothing off till you're naked, once naked put on a diaper and finish the game like that!
Sorry if this wasn't good enough

I'll be playing Apex Legends

Likes and Limits

To Do List

M/Straight
crem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 03:54 AM   #7452
FoxyFemboy

Ooh okay, so you'll be doing 2 hours of Apex. Start by doing a light bit of crossdressing.

For each game you lose, depending on what place you got you'll have to pinch your nipples firmly that many times. You'll also have to do a guaranteed edge every game you lose, through your clothing. If you win, you get to edge anyway.

Depending on how many games you play is the amount of minutes you'll be sitting in the corner after the 2 hours. Of course, if you won more than you lost you may cum through your clothing. No cleaning up until corner time is up.

I reeeally want to do a nuzlocke of a pre-switch pokemon game! And I really want to do it in diapers or crossdressed or both. A dare that can be done in multiple sittings would be so amazing.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 03:01 AM   #7453
SissyDiaper231

You must be in a diaper the whole time

Every time you lose a battle you must put one item of clothing ( Crossdressing ) on or Drink 1 cup of water, You may only change after 5 cups of water

Playing MW2 Or minecraft would like to something to do with diapers
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 03:33 AM   #7454
spankthepuppy
Baby Member

You must dig to the bedrock every 3 minecraft days. Every mob you find you must drink a big glass of water. The first time you die you must insert a plug. Every time after that you must wet the diaper. The first time you mine diamond you may put a vibrator in your diaper. Play until you need to change if you can!

I will be playing Moonstone island (cross between stardew valley and pokemon) or bombrush cyberfunk.

Likes/dislikes

Kik/pm dares

Toys: jewelled buttplug, dildo, nipple/clit clamp on chain, belt, metal ruler. Lovense hush 2 buttplug large, magic wand
spankthepuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 01:52 PM   #7455
littleBitch21

Be in a chair wedgie the entire time you play your game (At least an hour)

I will be playing minecraft, give me a cbt dare
littleBitch21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk