Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-08-2014, 12:45 PM   #721
wedgielover5

slamp your cock head 5 times your age with a wooden spoon then use the spoon to hit your balls 3 times your age and finish with rubbing toothpaste into your balls and cock head you may only wash it off after you have edged 5 times and you may not cum after for 3 hours

every time i get a pm with the word "balls" i will slap my tied balls 20 times
every pm i get with "spank" in it i will spank myself counting up the number untill both cheecks are a nice pink
every pm i get with "wedgie" in it i will do a wedgie of your choice
wedgielover5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:32 AM   #722
Morvin

Tie up your cock at the base and spank it 100 times with a ruler.
Then, without untying cock, proceed to your balls - hit them 50 times and then squeeze them for 1 min.
Morvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:55 AM   #723
Walter Slave White

Scratch your glans with a toothbrush until it goes numb or you start crying.

You can't cum.

I am in semi-permanent chastity.

Likes, Punishments and Limits / Items / PM Dares
Walter Slave White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:18 PM   #724
hardcbtscat

Take the paper clip. Place one on each ball. Take two rubber bands and attach them with a knot to the clips. Now down like a frog. attaches to the bands respectively inches opposed to the balls of the feet. Now you have 5 seconds to get up violently and suddenly. The clips have come off the balls ...... repeat 5 times.

38/M/Dare Slave

my PM Dares
hardcbtscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:28 PM   #725
matn314

Stretch your balls as far as you can, then wrap the flesh between them and your shaft with duct tape. Smack them with a ruler 50 times, and leave the tape on for a day.

Dislikes: Semi-public, heavy cbt

Limits: Permanent, toilet, scat, pee, illegal, family, hair, full public, social suicide, blackmail, sissy, face pics

Toys: 4"x1" plug, 4" spreading plug, CB6000s, bed restraint, couple vibes

Sex Map
matn314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:57 PM   #726
md14582

Send a message via Yahoo to md14582

Grab to decent lengths of rope a belt and a 2 liter. Strip use belt as a colla. tie balls figure 8. Then tie 2 liter to other end so doesnt touch ground. Tie right behind cock head other end thru belt so you are bent forward and rope is tight. If you send a pic on kik same user name you only have to stand in one spot for 20 min. If not 20 minutes standing one one foot only. Start over if you put foot down. Reports are welcomed
Old 11-13-2014, 12:59 AM   #727
dylansdick

Get a hair dryer or a small fan heater turn it on to max heat and fan speed.
aim it at your cock and balls at a distance, slowly bring your cock and balls closer and closer until just before you reach your pain limit. (do this slowly and be careful not to get too close or too hot and burn yourself, the aim is to be uncomfortable)
then immediately dunk your cock and balls into ice water for a minute.
then repeat.
Once done remember to moisturise as this can be drying on the skin. (or not if you want enduring torture)

Likes: Dice dares, person above dares, loser has to dares, light-medium cbt, light-medium spanking, tied cock and balls, picture proof, wedgies.

Punishments: harsh cbt, hard spanking, pictures posted online, piss,

Limits: Noisy, Video, Face, Crossdressing, scat eating, Blood, Extreme Pain, Permanent/damage, Body writing, Public, Family/Friends, too much effort/time. The usual.
dylansdick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 12:09 PM   #728
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

I want you to attach a big book to your cock and balls via a short rope. I then want you to perform 20 star jumps. If it falls, start from the beginning.
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 02:34 PM   #729
oleks
getDare Sweetheart

put as many clothes pin on your dick and balls and 10 nut shots
likes/toys
HERE

limits: permanent, family/friends, piss, poop, public, dangerous, mess, blood, x-dres, extreme pain

RESPECT LIMITS

Last edited by oleks; 11-17-2014 at 03:19 PM.
oleks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 02:40 PM   #730
hardcbtscat

You're going to start by tying your balls (separately, if possible). Use the random number generator on random.org and set the highest number to 20. You will generate numbers until you get four even numbers in a row. Each number that is generated is the amount of times you will spank your balls using something other than your hand (ruler, wooden spoon, paddle, etc). You may end the dare early if it takes too long to reach four even numbers but you must PM me for a punishment.

for me: I have many strings , a ruler , a menthol toothpaste , duct tape , clothespins , copper wire . i can make pics

38/M/Dare Slave

my PM Dares
Old 11-19-2014, 01:43 PM   #731
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

Tie your balls separate and then while on knees tie each to the opposite big toe with no slack so can't move your legs without stretching your balls. Then get on all fours, place your head on the ground so ass is high in the air and masturbate to four orgasms in a row, if done properly you should be having to hold your legs up to keep from pulling on your balls the whole time.

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
cbt_please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 07:06 AM   #732
hardcbtscat

grab your balls with your right hand squeezing strong and exposing all the way forward. Now you find a wall very rough and still holding strong balls with his hand and pulling them out you have to rub the balls on the wall very strong helping with the force of your weight. Now let the balls and squeeze your cock head instead with only the use of the thumb and index very strong. how to make a ring. now you have to rub his head on the wall fucking very strong .....

I have no special tools with me

38/M/Dare Slave

my PM Dares
Old 11-22-2014, 09:34 AM   #733
justafurry
getDare Sweetheart

Tie both cock and balls. (Use rings if you have, if not rubber bands or rope). Now grab a thick book, put your balls between it and slam it shut. To find out how often, take the last two digits of the year you were born in. Afterwards, untie your balls, but leave your cock tied for as long as you took with the book multiplied by 10.

Dared to post here, already wincing at what's gonna come.

Dislikes/Punishments: Corner time, line writing (writeforme), anal, painful, toothpaste, mouth soaping, genital pain, gross food/drink (if available)

My PM dares

justafurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 02:11 AM   #734
MaleChastitySlave

Run your Tap to as hot as it can go and hold it in there for 5 seconds every second you cannot hold it hit yourself in the balls 50 times
MaleChastitySlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 07:24 AM   #735
SissyKija

Bind your balls so they are separated and flick each one 120 times each.
SissyKija is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, cock torture, dare, person above, torture