Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-05-2013, 05:48 PM   #721
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

3 girls grab you and pull you into the bathroom. They force you over the counter. While one is holding you down, the other two grab your panties and pull them off each leg. They write something on your ass and you feel them doing something to your shirt. They shove you back into the hall, pulling out their phone cameras. Others are pointing and laughing. As you run down the hall and outside, you realize your skirt is pinned to your shirt in the back! The next day, your panties are hanging from a light in the hallway! Then, you receive a text with a picture of you from the previous day with your skirt pinned up and the words 'skanky slut' written across your ass!

Ignore the above, I completely misunderstood this thread. I sent a private dare to the previous poster since the above is clearly not meant as an actual dare!

Last edited by Alexis Rune; 07-05-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Alexis Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:45 PM   #722
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

Let's bump thus thread.
The bullies drag you into a bathroom an strip you into Girls clothes.
Can mine be in a pool changing room, and can you make it rather difficult?

Likes: Nudity, public, semi-public, exhibitionism (risk of being seen), wedgies, edging, masturbation, light cbt, embarrassment

Limits: lots of pain, anal, pictures, videos, friends/family, cam, social suicide, messy, cum eating, pee, blood, faeces, pee-holding/drinking

In denial until: July 1st
Edges until I can cum: 8/46

Extend my denial and edge me here! (Active until June 15th @ 11:59pm)
nudeforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:52 PM   #723
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

The bullies see you changing in the pool changing room and they strip u down to your underwear the give you a wedgie in a stall that is unlocked and make you wait for somone else to let you down pee your pants if you have

Please have mine involve my backyard and kinda humiliated
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:28 PM   #724
Nerdwedgie

You get pulled into a bathroom and get in girls clothes and they give you a thog hanging wedgie they take pictures and post it as your new avatar
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #725
Sub1246

You try to stop a nasty rumor about you sleeping around but they decide that's unecessary and take your panties away from you for a day and write slut on our ass. Have fun(;
Limits:Extreme pain, Public, Permanent, Family, Scat
Sub1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #726
Nerdwedgie

They got a picture of you naked and they said they won't show it but you have to be Girly girl slave for one month
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:11 PM   #727
cookies657

The bully hangs u from a hook in the bathroom by your underware for 2 hours.
cookies657 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:15 PM   #728
shark147

They grab you and drag u to a hidden location and strip u naked and hold u down while they burn your clothes in front of u. Then they draw a bra and panties on u in permanent marker and on your back and stomach they write "fuck this little slut if u see her" and drive off and leave u to walk home 'semi' naked

Limits - Family, blood, permanent, pee, poo,vomit, shaving

Cam or pics - Yes both (no face)

I lost and had too pee my pants!
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=47237
shark147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:02 PM   #729
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

the bullies give you a hanging wegie and handcuff you

I enjoy : Blackmail, humiliation, diapers, age play, bondage, hypnotism, facial dares and much more

I am looking to meet dominant men and women to put me in my place

Snapchat : lilbondagechick
kik is lexi_x0 / send me interesting dares
LilBondageChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:29 AM   #730
LaughAtMe

In the locker room, they hold you down and start spanking you, hard. You squirm but can't break free. They pull your pants and panties down and start spanking your bare ass, and giggling. After what seems like forever (25 spanks with pants up, 50 with them down) they tell you the only way it'll stop is if you admit you like it. You immediately do, and they laugh. The strongest one, who's holding you, says you're going to have to go through 20 more, saying you like it after each one. Once you finally do that, you think you're about to be let go, but they say "If you like it, why, that makes you kind of a slut, doesn't it?" And make you call yourself a slut for 20 more spanks. Finally, they let you roll over, but just so they can pull your shirt up and your bra down. They stuff your panties in your mouth as a makeshift gag and then make fun of you and tell you that you can't leave until you get yourself off in front of them. Once you do, they let you go. Later, you find a note in your pocket that says they'll be there tomorrow at the same time if you're interested in a repeat. (If you want, PM me and let me know how I did. I tried to incorporate a lot of your likes.)

Likes: Verbal humiliation, body writing, being laughed at, being made fun of, being a sissy.
Neutral/sometimes likes: Mild to moderate pain. Bladder control.
Dislikes/rarely likes: Serious pain, semi-public, urine (without drinking), extreme humiliation.
Limits: Anything illegal. Anything that will cause permanent damage (physical or emotional). Full public. Anything that might ruin my life. Scat. Urine (drinking). Pics/webcam. Family. Friends.
LaughAtMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:32 PM   #731
LaughAtMe

I think I killed the thread...

Likes: Verbal humiliation, body writing, being laughed at, being made fun of, being a sissy.
Neutral/sometimes likes: Mild to moderate pain. Bladder control.
Dislikes/rarely likes: Serious pain, semi-public, urine (without drinking), extreme humiliation.
Limits: Anything illegal. Anything that will cause permanent damage (physical or emotional). Full public. Anything that might ruin my life. Scat. Urine (drinking). Pics/webcam. Family. Friends.
LaughAtMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:54 PM   #732
AnalGirl1

You get caught in a public toilet cabine. 2 Bullies lock the cabine, strip you naked and give you a swirly. You stay in that position while they rotating punch your balls and put their thumbs in your ass. (Put your head in the toilet, flush, punch your balls, left thumb in ass, ADD right thumb into your ass, punch your balls,... 20times)
AnalGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:58 PM   #733
Slave Leia
Distinguished Member

you get tied up and they tease you until you edge 18 times one edge every 10 minutes, and then they leave you tied up for another 2 hours being frustrated that they did not let you orgasm. The whole time you are forced to wear your largest buttplug, you are tied Naked to a HARD WOODEN chair.

ASK TRUTHS HERE!!!

Owned by {none}
Link to my Journal >> Click here for it

contact info

Likes/Dislikes/Limits < Click there Blogsmy Blog Entry. STILL EXPLORING THEM HELP ME OUT!

lilsissy and Crazierthenyou are my sister slaves to shadew21
Slave Leia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:00 AM   #734
AnalGirl1

sitting at lunch when you notice the bully behinds you he gives you a wet willy and hen you lift your shirt up to clean your ears he stuffs his lunch down he back of your pants and gives you a shoulder wedgie he puts the shirt over your face so you can't see and gives you titty twisters until your cry then he drags you by the front of your underwear to he bathroom where he strips you and makes fun of you and kicks you in the crotch twelve times then he ties your wrists to your ankles and starts to fuck your ass with a cucumber then after 100 pumps he leaves it there and starts to give you a swirly while continuing to fuck you with the cucumber after 100 more pumps he kicks you twelve more times and puts you in a thong, cucumber still in ass. You have to wear it with the Cucumber in for 3 hours or else he'll do it all again tommorw
AnalGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:30 AM   #735
dareme2do
Account Banned

You had done something really stupid today you had brought a vibrator to school what was controlled by a remote control which you left in your bag. In maths you had to go toilet that's when they took your bag and found it the mean girls... they slide your bag back in place and you come in and sit down they whispear your going regret bringing a dick to school... then they laughed
After school you was doing cheerleading that's when the girls confronted you they pushed you up against the wall while in thong and bra and shoved a vibrator up your ass they then took the remote and put in on high... they said you need to complete all of cheerleading with this in... you have no choice.. once you had completed cheerleading they followed your route home and you went in a local woods to take it out. but before you could your bullies shoulder wedgie your thong and then write sllut on your ass and thighs and they hike up skirt so you can just start to see the word, next they tie your anckles and wrists tightly so bad they cant be undone without scissors so you have walk home to get out they take pictures laughing then they not before shoving the remote for vibrator up pussy then you are forced to walk home with vibrator on high and skirt hiked up...

can mine be long that like that thankyou
I have NO limits.
PM "rubber band" to make me add one to my balls
Add pm me "truth" and I will answer any question

Last edited by dareme2do; 08-01-2013 at 11:35 AM.
dareme2do is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie