Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-03-2021, 11:41 AM   #721
monkeycola

If you catch me in the next 20min I will lock myself in chastity, put on a hardcore femdom anal vid(your choice if you send it to me) and complete the video in full
~Not Looking For A Mistress Dont Ask/Include in Dares I am Owned~
monkeycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 12:05 PM   #722
monkeycola

Same dare for me 30min this time….
Old 12-03-2021, 12:32 PM   #723
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Hm... Did I just catch a monkey?

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 01:55 PM   #724
ShawnaMTF

If you catch me in the next 60min I will stay in a one piece swimsuit for 48hours not removing it for any reason, correct not even the washroom or showering.

Hate( AKA limites) unlocking my chastity(forced to add), pain so no iceyhot/tooth paste lube or stuff like that, also no public so no cam/pics/going outside ( hiden is ok) no eating or drinking anything that come out of my body( cum is ok )

PM Dares
ShawnaMTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 04:42 PM   #725
Sismaster

If you catch me within one hour I can't poop tomorrow

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 04:50 PM   #726
TransAubrey

Caught you!!

Anyone and everyone who catches me within the next hour can give me a bondage dare to do while fully dressed up (your choice or mine how) and on cam (either solo with you or on Omegle, Chatroulette, etc…)

PM Dares
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 08:53 PM   #727
denudir

if you catch me in the next hour you can expose me naked
denudir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 08:57 PM   #728
Markong992
getDare Sweetheart

Caught you. Kik in sig.

Kik: markong992

Likes: Chastity, Denial, Edging, Underwear Control(not bra)

Limit: Face, Permanent, FinDom, and Scat
Markong992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 02:12 AM   #729
Sismaster

If you catch me withinnone hour I have to buy hip/butt/thigh padding

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 12-04-2021, 02:26 PM   #730
Sismaster

if you catch me within 30 minutes I have to go to (coinflip: heads 2 tails 4) different fast food places and order 1d6 burgers. (the number of the second can't be lower than the one of the first, but it can be equal) (so if I get a 3 at start all the others can only be a 3 or higher for the amount of burgers)

Old 12-04-2021, 03:29 PM   #731
ShawnaMTF

If you catch me in the next 30min I'll enema myself clean and sleep with a dildo in.

Hate( AKA limites) unlocking my chastity(forced to add), pain so no iceyhot/tooth paste lube or stuff like that, also no public so no cam/pics/going outside ( hiden is ok) no eating or drinking anything that come out of my body( cum is ok )

PM Dares
ShawnaMTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 04:12 PM   #732
TransAubrey

If you catch me in the next 15 minutes, I’ll do as many edges as you want me to with 5 ball slaps after each! Only limit is to make it a reasonable number

PM Dares
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 07:13 AM   #733
Sismaster

If you catch me witihn 1 hour I have to drink a lot of coffee to increase my need to shit even though I am not allowed to poop today

Old 12-05-2021, 11:32 AM   #734
monkeycola

If you catch me in the next 30min I will lock myself in chastity, put on a hardcore femdom anal vid(your choice if you send it to me) and complete the video in full
Old 12-05-2021, 06:57 PM   #735
Isthisforreal

I am going to be stripped naked and bound to a chair for the net 15 minutes so I can't back out. If you catch me in that time, you will receive a picture to post me on exposedfun.com in accordance with settings of your choice.
Isthisforreal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare