Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-01-2021, 04:39 AM   #706
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
The 4edges from Redcamel's second task will be another point surely?

Oh... Hang in. Once a day. Well that would you be up to 7 today...

3 more would win you 2 points.

How about doing 3 more on Danielle's landing before cumming as per my previous post.
I'm not too great at edging... doing these 4 without cumming will be a challenge already... I will never make it to 3 more in a short span of time without cumming...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 04:54 AM   #707
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

I've done 2 out of the 4 edges... I'm *dying* to cum now... I'm going to do the last 2 edges just before I cum... but I still need one more point...!!

Please can someone give me a custom task... or select a task from my repository for me... so that I can earn my orgasm...???

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Last edited by SimplySara; 02-01-2021 at 05:05 AM.
Old 02-01-2021, 05:04 AM   #708
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Anyone...??

Old 02-01-2021, 05:27 AM   #709
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Task to cum

Sarah,

I’ve been following your journey and it has been amazing. Thank you for sharing!

I see I get lucky and can be the one that puts you over the top with a task. So I choose the 10 snaps to your inner thighs task from your repository for the final point. A little pain to push you over the edge!

Enjoy!
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 05:31 AM   #710
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Ok... looks like I am going to have to leave for work denied and desperate... I know I could have just chosen an easy task from my repository and earned that last point... but then I wouldn't feel fully controlled by all of you... besides, judging by the lack of response here it feels like some of you *wanted* me to wait longer for that last point... or was that an incorrect assumption...??

The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 02-01-2021, 05:35 AM   #711
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Sarah,

I’ve been following your journey and it has been amazing. Thank you for sharing!

I see I get lucky and can be the one that puts you over the top with a task. So I choose the 10 snaps to your inner thighs task from your repository for the final point. A little pain to push you over the edge!

Enjoy!
Aaargh... if only you had posted this a few minutes sooner... I really have to get going now... am already a little late...

But thank you for your kind words... and for the task... at least now I know how I can earn that last point as soon as I get back home from work...!!

Old 02-01-2021, 05:37 AM   #712
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Ok... looks like I am going to have to leave for work denied and desperate... I know I could have just chosen an easy task from my repository and earned that last point... but then I wouldn't feel fully controlled by all of you... besides, judging by the lack of response here it feels like some of you *wanted* me to wait longer for that last point... or was that an incorrect assumption...??
You're correct, anyway, since you're about towear your "orgasm attire" until you cum, you can earn the last desired point if Danielle sees you in such attire.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 05:38 AM   #713
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Welcome

Sarah,

Ah the torture of being so close and knowing you can crash over soon. It will be a lovely torture that I think you will actually enjoy while at work. I look forward to reading how the task and the orgasm felt.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 07:14 AM   #714
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Yes new toys...!! A remote controlled vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple pumps/suckers and a ball gag are on the way... I'm super excited...!!
That quite a nice list

Quote:
Anyone...??
Sorry! I got busy (working from home).

2 points if at the end of your shift go into the bathroom and remove your bra and panties for the walk home. Put your bra where you want (purse, bag etc.) but your panties go in your coat pocket so you can put your hand on them as a reminder if that works.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 07:14 AM   #715
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Not necessarily, I was distracted elsewhere. Hope work goes OK and sounds like you've got the makings of an orgasm when yo return.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 01:22 PM   #716
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
2 points if at the end of your shift go into the bathroom and remove your bra and panties for the walk home. Put your bra where you want (purse, bag etc.) but your panties go in your coat pocket so you can put your hand on them as a reminder if that works.
After finishing work I went to the bathroom and removed my bra and panties... the panties... damp from my wetness... went into my coat pocket... the bra went into my handbag... but I was feeling naughty... after I left my workplace I partially unzipped the handbag... and pulled a bit of the bra out... so that the hook at the back of the bra and one of the straps was clearly visible on my walk home...!! I'm not sure if anyone really noticed... but if they did, did they realise that it was my bra they were seeing...?? And did they infer that I was therefore braless...?? These thoughts kept me so horny... and kept my nipples hard... I could feel them brushing seductively against my top as my unsupported boobs jiggled freely as I walked... I was dripping wet when I got back home...!! I actually really enjoyed earning these 2 points... lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
I had enough points to cum by the time I got home... but I did this anyway... the snaps hurt... left clear marks on my thighs... but for some reason I absolutely love pain on my inner thighs... loved it...!!

I now have more than enough points for my orgasm...!! I'm busy for a couple of hours... but I can't stop thinking about how wonderful it's going to feel when I finally cum tonight...!! Can't believe I've again gone 5 days without cumming...!!

Old 02-01-2021, 01:26 PM   #717
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
After finishing work I went to the bathroom and removed my bra and panties... the panties... damp from my wetness... went into my coat pocket... the bra went into my handbag... but I was feeling naughty... after I left my workplace I partially unzipped the handbag... and pulled a bit of the bra out... so that the hook at the back of the bra and one of the straps was clearly visible on my walk home...!! I'm not sure if anyone really noticed... but if they did, did they realise that it was my bra they were seeing...?? And did they infer that I was therefore braless...?? These thoughts kept me so horny... and kept my nipples hard... I could feel them brushing seductively against my top as my unsupported boobs jiggled freely as I walked... I was dripping wet when I got back home...!! I actually really enjoyed earning these 2 points... lol...

I had enough points to cum by the time I got home... but I did this anyway... the snaps hurt... left clear marks on my thighs... but for some reason I absolutely love pain on my inner thighs... loved it...!!

I now have more than enough points for my orgasm...!! I'm busy for a couple of hours... but I can't stop thinking about how wonderful it's going to feel when I finally cum tonight...!! Can't believe I've again gone 5 days without cumming...!!

Glad you enjoyed, maybe not the last time you will see that

Go do your stuff and don’t mind us, we will just be deciding on your orgasm
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-01-2021, 01:28 PM   #718
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Glad you enjoyed, maybe not the last time you will see that

Go do your stuff and don’t mind us, we will just be deciding on your orgasm
Deciding on *how* I should cum...?? Or *whether* I should cum...??

Old 02-01-2021, 01:29 PM   #719
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
You already earned it, I don’t think it would be fair to say you cannot use your points. I was more thinking how.

Edit to add unless you want to be denied as that can be arranged .....

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-01-2021, 01:48 PM   #720
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
You know, if you really want to be denied it can be arranged...

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk