Old 10-26-2013, 08:35 PM   #691
Bisexualboy
Account Banned

sub boy u suck
fuck u
Bisexualboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:41 PM   #692
Falb

Hello good students! I have returned from that horrible car crash (actually it was internet problems, I was using my friends and quickly sent a message before). Iv been looking through what iv missed (yay promotion ^_^ ) and iv seen some people have had enquirers. However, I don't no weather these have been resolved. So if you have an issue still then please tell me again. Iv heared that some students have started on the homework but I am yet to see a post to report how everything went and so that means that currently no students have fully completed it.
Upon my promotion to deputy head there where 3 new rules that I had to come up with. Don't worry they are nothing too bad. But seing as I have just returned I will tell you all later.

Summery: I'm back-homework is in for Tuesday- students who joined after it was set dont have to do it but can if they want-be expecting some new rules.

(Oh yes! BISEXUALBOY -we don't accept that sort of language. You have a detention of 50 spanks to each butt cheek with a wooden spoon: hard!)
Falb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 04:00 PM   #693
Bisexualboy
Account Banned

fuck u I refuse I love pussy
Bisexualboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:01 AM   #694
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Bisexualboy
If you are planning to just use bad language and not follow any rules, then there is no place for you here.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 03:53 PM   #695
krisslave

maybe you decid : who will i be?
krisslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:57 AM   #696
Falb

We have reached the deadline. All students must now hand in their homework.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:15 AM   #697
SlaveDaniel3
getDare Sweetheart

falb got any new work i can do i wasnt here when it was set?
Likes dislikes limits: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...54#post1140454
control my cumminghttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...95#post1125095

my pm dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...06#post1125106

no cumming days: 995 as of 01/11/2013
SlaveDaniel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:18 AM   #698
Falb

If you want to check back to page 40 I set the homework there. I will give you some extra time. I will also be setting a homework today later on. So you can do one of the two or both.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:50 AM   #699
SlaveDaniel3
getDare Sweetheart

my fantasy:

I was walking home after a long hard football training, down the road past my extremely hot neighbours house, only problem was it was pouring down with rain and our kit was white. My clothes were extremely wet and see-through. I couldn't help looking over at her house and saw her wearing only with a bra and panties on looking out her window at me, my cock became instantly hard and it was obvious, no way of hiding it. She gave me a frown then walked away from the window. I picked up my pace, head down to get away quick. I heard her door open and was fumbling for my keys in my bag, I heard her voice behind me then her hand around my neck. She ordered me to turn around and get on my knees......

I did as Laura said and was on my knees in front of her, boner clearly sticking out. She laughed her sexy laugh and i started to leak precum. My entire face went bright red. Then still laughing she pulled out her dogs collar, put it around my neck and walked me back to her house. Tying the leash around her door she said I was dirty and dirty dogs arent allowed inside. She then came out with a bucket of pouring cold water and a towel and ordered me to strip. I stripped in public for my now owner and then within seconds the cold water was all over me, I had to sit there as it had stopped raining for as long as it takes till i dried, then i could knock on the door to get the towel and be allowed in.

I waited for half an hour then was allowed into her house, she had a dog bed prepared next to hers and i was to sit in it until she came up to bed, she then left but only after stuffing her stinky panties in my mouth and taping over them. After 4 hours she came back up untaped my mouth and called me a good doggy, I was instantly hard. Within 20 seconds my balls and cock had been kicked and i was called a bad doggy for being hard without permission. Before we slept I had to clean her from head to toe, give her a foot massage and let her give me an anal examination.

We slept for hours, it was freezing cold in my tiny bed and at 3:30 am she got up and said I need the loo, follow me. I followed like a good dog and was ordered into the shower, she lay me on the floor pissed on me and told me stay there for the rest of the night. In the morning she ate breakfast needed to pee more and used me again. I was ordered out of the shower, down the stairs and to lie in the front room where everyone could see with 'JUST KNOCK FOR A QUICK BLOWJOB' written large across my chest. That day I sucked off 7 people and had been called a slut a hundered times by numerous people.

That evening Mistress Laura gave me her pussy to lick, then i was allowed to fuck her as I had been a good doggy but only if I licked it clean afterwards. I did so like a good doggy and when she needed to sleep she lead me into the bathroom, I was pushed into the shower, rope in her hand and tied to a handle I hadn't realised was on the wall. She said you are mine now your my toilet and my doggy, You will leave in my shower and I will supply your every need but you will have no luxurious unless you are a very good doggy. I am forever hers and I am grateful for that mistake boner on the way home.

Maths: 98 strokes and 325 slaps

Thats all i could do profesor
Likes dislikes limits: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...54#post1140454
control my cumminghttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...95#post1125095

my pm dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...06#post1125106

no cumming days: 995 as of 01/11/2013
SlaveDaniel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:05 PM   #700
Falb

At least you did some of the homework. You can have more time to complete the others.
Old 10-29-2013, 12:58 PM   #701
Bisexualboy
Account Banned

I'm sorry I will do anypunidhment to get back in
Old 10-29-2013, 02:40 PM   #702
ld2007

*relaxes in the library* That homework wasn't so bad.
ld2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:44 PM   #703
Falb

That's as late as I'm going to get let it get. Times up for homework. I will mark them and hand out rewards/punishments tomorrow as well as the next one which I hope will be compleated by everyone. I will also be introducing the 3 new school rules.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:28 AM   #704
avgjoe83

I'll join as a prefect. I was always the teacher's pet in school .
avgjoe83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:41 AM   #705
lmodz

i will join as a nerd

dislikes: , semi-public , cross-dressing , long dares, cum eating, Piss drinking

Limits:family/friends , poo eating , permanent damage , illigal, noisy , blood ,cam, pics
lmodz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk