Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2020, 10:39 AM   #691
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
Additionally, Kate, are you still looking for tasks to reduce your time wearing your time in your t-shirt out in public? If so, read on.

Spoiler:
Once you have read this, you may not progress on any of your tasks until it is finished. Completing this removes 1 hour of public t-shirt time. From what you've described about how wet you get, it should be easy!

You are to fill one standard-sized shot glass with only your pussy wetness. Any stimulation you want to use to get yourself wetter is fine, but you may not edge (and certainly cannot cum). Once the shot glass is full of your pussy juices, you're to ask your partner or here for what you are to do with it and then you may continue progressing with finishing the tasks you have left.

Anything you do to complete this does not count towards tasks you have to do yet.
Hoping for a quick way out of my last remaining hour of the t-shirt task, I finally gave in and looked at this spoiler. I now cannot progress any of my other tasks until this is done.

My partner, who is with me right now, decided to change things a little and instructed that I could not touch my pussy or clit in any way while attempting to fill the shot glass with my wetness. So I decided to watch compilation videos of women cumming while I played with my tits and nipples, something I was pretty sure would get my pussy drooling. I was right. I now have a shot glass full of my pussy juices, but my partner refuses to tell me what to do with it.

Can someone please help me and let me know what I should do with it?

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 01-22-2020, 10:59 AM   #692
redcamel
getDare Addict

As a first thing I'm surprised to read that you played with your tits and nipples. What tits are you talking about?

Anyway, if you have been able to find some tits somewhere (maybe on the chest of some female friend of yours?), you could celebrate by smearing your juices on them, letting them dry, and "wearing" them for the next 24 hours (no washing and no perfume...). Since, even if you find some tits a shot glass will be too much to cover both of them, while the smeared juices dries, you'll celebrate drinking a cocktail made mixing the juices remaining in the glass with just a coffe spoon of your favourite liqueur or white wine, and licking clean the inside of the glass (i assume your tongue can reach every part of it, otherwise clean it with your fingers and lick them).

Last edited by redcamel; 01-22-2020 at 11:02 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 11:41 AM   #693
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
As a first thing I'm surprised to read that you played with your tits and nipples. What tits are you talking about?

Anyway, if you have been able to find some tits somewhere (maybe on the chest of some female friend of yours?), you could celebrate by smearing your juices on them, letting them dry, and "wearing" them for the next 24 hours (no washing and no perfume...). Since, even if you find some tits a shot glass will be too much to cover both of them, while the smeared juices dries, you'll celebrate drinking a cocktail made mixing the juices remaining in the glass with just a coffe spoon of your favourite liqueur or white wine, and licking clean the inside of the glass (i assume your tongue can reach every part of it, otherwise clean it with your fingers and lick them).
Unfortunately, I managed to drop the shot glass and it broke. I saw your post and rushed to type a quick thank you before doing as you instructed, when my hand accidentally brushed against it on the table and it fell to the floor. I cursed myself or being so clumsy, and when my partner declared that I wouldn't get another attempt at the task, cursed myself once again.

Thank you anyway for your instructions. Sadly I am still left with one hour of the t-shirt task.

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Old 01-22-2020, 03:33 PM   #694
redcamel
getDare Addict

Mmmm... Are you sure you it wasn't because you feel more comfortable with an hour of t-shirt instead of the use I suggested for the juices glass?

I'm joking of course, but IMO, as a punishment for being so clumsy you should repeat the given task and make the use I suggested, for free (I mean, without any t-shrt time reduction).
Old 01-23-2020, 09:31 AM   #695
tifanijuice

Okay an easy one to get you in the mood, 100 slow strokes to your pussy with your dildo. BUT, you must be looking at my ass on a picture of mine while you do it just to get you kinky

Please intrude my intimate life by rolling for me :
https://www.faproulette.co/7578/fun-by-the-water/
https://www.faproulette.co/10929/exh...bathroom-dare/
https://www.faproulette.co/6374/alon...ism-challenge/
https://www.faproulette.co/2073/lasting-humiliation/
tifanijuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 11:39 AM   #696
RockerJ84

Wow I'm delighted to see this thread still going! I've been away for a few weeks but what a treat it's been to catch up on all your reports.

Looks like I'm back just in time for the finale, though I'm actually disappointed that this is going to end.

If you're still looking for a way out of the last hour of wearing the t-shirt, then I have an idea. You can take the hour off if you buy some silicone breast forms for yourself. They are easily available online, look them up. I would recommend at least a C cup preferably D cup. They can be a little expensive and you may need to buy a bigger bra to accommodate them. But think about the humiliation they would bring and the scenarios they would open up.

Interests: Orgasm control, clothing control, bladder control, spanking, humiliation
RockerJ84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RockerJ84 for this post:
Old 01-23-2020, 04:31 PM   #697
LPV
getDare Saint

If you spend 60 minutes in a cold shower, you may reduce wearing your tee shirt by an hour. You may divide the time into 10 minute increments, but the full 60 minutes must be done in one day to get the reduction.

You may take a half hour off if you do 30 minutes, but the same rules apply.

Since LPV is nice, you may warm up with warm water after each 10 minutes if you wish.

Good luck, M'Lady!

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!

Last edited by LPV; 01-23-2020 at 04:35 PM. Reason: addition
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LPV for this post:
Old 01-24-2020, 09:51 AM   #698
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Achievement!

I have FINALLY managed to complete ALL the pending tasks! I cannot believe they are all done! It feels like such an achievement!

For the final hour of the t-shirt task, I eventually decided to actually wear the t-shirt in public. I wore it to the newly opened cafe near my place, the same one in which I had done THIS task. It is sufficient to say that I endured a great deal of humiliation, but there were two main highlights.
First: the young pretty girl who works there, the one that I mentioned before, the same one that I have developed a major girl crush on after a couple more visits to the cafe, unsuccessfully tried to suppress a giggle when she saw my t-shirt. She knew I'd noticed her reaction, and she blushed as she awkwardly said "Cool t-shirt". I responded with a blush of my own, and was *almost* tempted to ask her if she thought what the t-shirt said was true. I really wish I had, it could have made for an interesting exchange. I hate my inhibitions sometimes.
Second: a young couple that lives in my building entered the cafe a short while later. They saw me and came over to my table to say a quick hello. As they walked away, I heard the girl whisper with a hint of mirth in her voice, "Did you see what she was wearing?". I couldn't catch the guy's response but it made the girl laugh and that was enough to send my clit into a throbbing frenzy.

I had left the last set of 50 slow dildo strokes for the very end, after reading characc's suggestion. I intended to do them right before I eventually orgasmed. But I had some spare time at work this afternoon and was itching to do something and couldn't resist going to the toilet and completing the strokes. For what it's worth, I did them even slower than usual. The fact that orgasm was in sight actually made me want to torment myself more!

Anyway, I fully expect to cum this evening when I meet my partner, and I can barely control my excitement!

I should have the report up by tomorrow at the latest.

Updated tracker, one final time:
  • Spanks to each ass cheek: 575/575
  • Spanks to each tit: 1950/1950
  • Pussy spanks: 410/410
  • Face slaps (to each cheek): 110/110
  • Minutes of wearing clover nipple clamps: 495/495
  • Minutes of wearing my dildo gag: 705/705
  • Minutes of wearing my tack bra: 1830/1830
  • Minutes of wearing my nipple clamp bra: 570/570
  • Slow strokes to my pussy with my dildo: 8250/8250
  • Minutes of blowjob practice sucking my dildo: 810/810
  • Minutes of wearing my vibrating butt plug: 555/555
  • Hours of wearing my "I have no tits" t-shirt in public: 10/10
  • Edges: 78/78

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
The following 12 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 01-24-2020, 12:53 PM   #699
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

May I be the first to say congratulations Kate.

I hope you have many wonderful orgasms tonight with your bf !!!!
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BigPhil for this post:
Old 01-24-2020, 05:46 PM   #700
redcamel
getDare Addict

Congratulations, now enjoy your prize (at least, I wish there will be a prize ):
Old 01-25-2020, 01:17 AM   #701
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Wink Re: Superwoman replacement

I wish I checked in on here recently more but congratulations on getting your tasks all done, Kate!

You sure as hell have earned a good orgasm!

In fact, maybe you should now spend the next day/weekend doing nothing but cumming as much as humanly possible...? Set up right it's pretty easy to set things up to hold a vibe right on a clit for hours and hours, after all. I wonder if afterwards you'll still prefer orgasms or months or denial.

But really, you're all all star!

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mrr for this post:
Old 01-25-2020, 04:55 AM   #702
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Reward!

The anticipation was almost unbearable. I had just got back home from work and was waiting for my partner to arrive. Upon instructions from him, I was still wearing the clothes I had worn to work - a peach coloured shirt, black skirt, black lace padded push up bra and black lace panties. After what seemed like hours but was mere minutes, I heard the key being inserted in the front door and my pulse raced. My partner entered, closed the door behind him and kissed me. A warm, loving kiss which slowly turned passionate and lustful. He kissed my neck for a while, then undid a couple of buttons of my shirt and moved down to kiss the tops of my pushed up breasts, eliciting a loud moan from me. And so it went. We made out like that for several minutes right there in the living room, just like two regular lovers, with no hint of any D/s or kinky play. Something we hadn't done in such a long time that it felt like a novelty. I loved every single minute of it. And the bulge in his pants suggested he did too.

I was down to my bra and panties by the time we moved into the bedroom. Sitting on the bed, we kissed some more and he removed my bra. Then his focus shifted to my nipples. He did all sorts of wonderful things - rubbed them, rolled them between his thumb and index finger, licked them, sucked and nibbled them, lightly pinched and pulled them. Nothing painful, nothing kinky. All very gentle. But it sent shivers of pleasure down my body. He did this for several delicious minutes until I thought I was going to edge from nipple stimulation alone!

I started protesting when he stopped pleasuring my nipples and lay me down on my back on the bed, until he removed my panties and I realised what he was about to do. My body shivered as he entered my pussy. He started fucking me with slow strokes at first, then gradually increased speed until he built a steady rhythm. It had been so long since my pussy had been fucked at a normal pace! The feeling was incredible, the pleasure heightened multifold. My pussy was able to derive immeasurable delight with every single thrust. Words cannot do justice to what I was feeling. I don't think vaginal penetration has ever given me so much pleasure. He fucked me at a steady rhythm for a while and then took the speed up a notch. The pleasure mounted and my moans turned ecstatic. I remember trying to control them at one point because I was so loud that everyone in my building could probably hear me. But I gave up trying as soon as I realised that it was detracting from the wonderful sensations in my pussy. Let them all hear me. Let them know I was getting the fucking of my life. I didn't care.

My partner's voice broke through the moans. "When you edge, hold it until I say so". I managed to nod to let him know I understood. Moments later, I edged. And I rode it. I rode it until I thought I was going to go over, and then I rode it some more. Each thrust was making it more difficult to hold on, but I did. He leaned forward and I embraced him, our bodies entwined as he continued fucking me. And then he whispered the words I was longing to hear. "Cum for me, Kate". My pussy clenched down on his penis. My body prepared to let go of the edge. But I didn't let go. Ironically, now that I had permission to cum, I did not want to leave this strangely addictive state of being, this perfect mix of heaven and hell called an edge. So I stayed there. Until I heard my partner say again, in a firmer voice, "Cum for me, Kate". And I realised what a fool I was being. I willed myself to let go and cum. And this time I wanted to, but couldn't. I was too used to riding the edge, too used to holding back, no longer accustomed to cumming. "Last chance, Kate", his voice cut through my moans an indeterminate time later. I pulled him closer and his chest rubbed against my erect sensitive nipples as he fucked me. Incredibly, it was that wonderful physical sensation on my nipples that finally triggered the orgasm. And what an orgasm it was. Delightful, long and intense. My partner somehow managed to hold on to my shuddering body and continued fucking me as I came, ensuring that the pleasure did not stop prematurely.

He finally released me when the orgasm subsided. I lay there for a while, my breathing unsteady, my pussy still tingling. After a while, it dawned on me that my partner still hadn't cum. Slight panic started to creep in at my apparent inability to make him cum but he set my mind at ease by informing me that he had masturbated to an orgasm just before he left his house to ensure that he was able to last the evening until I came. I smiled, and actually drifted off to a satisfied sleep soon after.

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 01-25-2020 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Corrected typos
The following 9 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 01-25-2020, 04:57 AM   #703
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Thoughts and reflections

In hindsight, two things struck me about this orgasm:
1. Firstly, it was a predominantly vaginal orgasm. My clit was largely untouched during the entire session. Sure, his pelvis brushed against it every now and then as he fucked me. But that was just an occasional, momentary, accidental touch, not the focused stimulation my clit usually enjoys during an orgasm. In fact, almost all of my biggest orgasms are clitoral. So would the addition of clitoral stimulation have added to the intensity of the orgasm? Most likely yes. Was this orgasm as massive as my previous one (the birthday orgasm), or even as strong as the biggest ones I have experienced in recent months? Probably not. Still, it was definitely my biggest vaginal orgasm, and one that left me feeling very satisfied. And I do not regret the lack of clitoral stimulation, because that was exactly how my partner had intended it. He had deliberately ignored my clit because he wanted to see if all the slow dildo strokes had made my pussy more sensitive than before to normal stimulation, and therefore able to give me more enjoyable vaginal orgasms. The answer, of course, is obvious.
2. Secondly, it was pretty much a pure vanilla session that led to the orgasm. There was nothing kinky involved. No clamps, no gags, no toys, no pain, no humiliation, nothing. Just plain good old fashioned foreplay and fucking. Of course, the build up over the last several weeks was anything but vanilla. But the session itself was. It had been so long since we had last had such a kink-free session, that it made for a nice change. My partner hadn't originally intended it to be that way, and had in fact planned a very kinky evening, but changed his mind when he saw how eagerly I was reacting to the foreplay. Logically, a super kinky session would have been a fitting finale, but in a weird way I found this equally appropriate. And I absolutely loved it. While I wouldn't want every session to be vanilla, it worked wonderfully well this time.

And with that, this thread finally comes to a close. A thread that was expected to last a month, but ended up lasting three. I feel like I have changed so much in these three months alone. Collectively, the last 12 months have been a revelation for me and it is thanks in no small part to all the people who participated with excellent ideas in the various threads I started. Right from the hidden public thread in January last year which I consider to be the trigger for this transformation in me, to the thread collecting edges which saw me do a staggering 203 edges in over 3 weeks without cumming, to the September thread where all of you extracted payment from me for each of my orgasms, finally culminating in this very thread - it has all been a wonderful experience for me.

I am no novice at D/s and kinky play, but the last year has taken things up several levels. I value orgasms so much more now, and they are a lot more intense as a result. My list of likes and dislikes is no longer the same. I started last year with long-term orgasm denial as a dislike. And you all know how that has changed! Anal has moved from a strong dislike to a mild dislike. I have also developed several abilities - holding edges, extracting pleasure from the smallest stimulation, pain turning into pleasure a lot sooner than before, not to mention my vastly improved blowjob skills which my partner greatly appreciates! I feel like I have learnt so much about myself too, and I don't just mean sexually. I feel like I understand myself more. And the level of diligence and dedication I held myself to for completing and reporting on tasks has also translated to other aspects of my life, including work. I was no slouch before, but there is still an improvement, and I am definitely more organised.

It has been an epic adventure and a huge learning curve, and it wouldn't have been possible without all you wonderful people who contributed towards my experiences. Many of you often gave me inspiration to keep going.

I have rambled on for too long, but it's only fitting that I conclude by mentioning that - satisfied as I was feeling last night - my arousal is already back with a vengeance today! My clit, having been left out of last evening's party, is making its displeasure felt through angry throbs that are increasing in frequency. And my pussy is wet enough to make anyone think that yesterday's orgasm never happened. Once again I find myself wondering if this is indeed the new normal for me?

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 01-25-2020 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Corrected typos
The following 11 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 01-25-2020, 07:39 AM   #704
Beginnersh

I have been lurking for most of it, but it has been a lot of fun (and sometimes very arousing) to follow your journey through your constant detailed reports. Thanks for the great show of discipline to your tasks and congratulations on cumming!

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Beginnersh for this post:
Old 01-25-2020, 10:43 AM   #705
LPV
getDare Saint

Congrats! Your reports were excellent. Hope you will start another thread soon. lol

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LPV for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk