Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-20-2019, 07:58 AM   #691
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default dare

You should go for a walk or visit a store while your tits bound as follows:

Tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and a skintight shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket.

Let me know, how it went!

J
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 08:07 AM   #692
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

ok theyre in haha <3

Aylin and i didnt see any neighbors but a car passed when i was like 1 sec out of the front door... :/ of Course Aylin didnt tell me there was a car coming..

but she said there was a Woman in the car and she looked at her filming so i guess the didnt see me (there are like 10 m inbetween my front door and the street) <3
and she also didnt know her so i guess i was very lucky <3

so i went outside and the car passed, Aylin laughed and then i continued Walking to the Stone. When i reached it and sat there i was extreme nervous and quickly looked around often into every window i could see and the street and Gardens and everything *-* i spread my legs and and shove the first raw egg inside as Deep as i could because i knew it would be easier to insert the second when the first one is very Deep <3 The second egg went in easier than the first <3

i will Keep the eggs in for 1 hour and +1 hour for every dare i get in this threat in the time the eggs are in. i hope this is understandable otherwise my pussy will be full of eggs for only 1 hour :P <3
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 08:31 AM   #693
raisethebar
Account Banned

I think you should report each of your showings after they happen, what are the dates? You can’t chicken out of the school, I’m really interested what he has planned.

What came first the chicken or the egg, in this case, what cums first you or the eggs coming out. Every additional dare you have to insert an egg. If your pussy is full you have to insert into your ass (if it’s safe not to lose them up there). Also for every dare while you have eggs in you, you have 2 min to find a place to get naked. You have to masterbate for 5 min and cum
raisethebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:02 AM   #694
Redfeild

Yeah I'm really looking forward to the reports. Not to worry she'll do them soon. And it will definitely be worth the wait.
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:04 AM   #695
traianmad
getDare Sweetheart

You be outside bsrefoot
traianmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 12:01 PM   #696
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
ok guys i got Dates for two of them now :o
do you want the reports all directly after i did it or do you want these together in one big report?

The plans i made per mail with the School, sex shop, University:

The teacher from the School didnt told me what he will use me for but i told him he can do and Show everything they Need to see and even could use a speculum to Show the inside of me. He just thanked me without telling me whats the exact plan :o

at the sex shop i will spend 4 hours naked and tied in spread eagle position exposing everything (except face (ill get a mask)) with (free toy tester) written on my belly near the women toys

at the University i wrote to a Professor which didnt like the idea at first and told me i shouldnt do it so University isnt possible

all for you guys :o
the School will be very weird and i dont know if i chicken out because it will be very many People which inspect my naked Body very close *-*

Aylin more or less Forces me to do this btw so i probably will do both and she will visit the sex shop for sure she said :o <3
I love it! You should write and post reports immediately after each one while it's still fresh in your memory.

For the sex shop dare, make sure Aylin takes plenty of photos. You can make a scrapbook :p

Also, it needs to be a mask and not a blindfold. You should make eye contact and talk with as many people as you can in the sex shop.

Have fun!!
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 03:18 AM   #697
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

School will be next Tuesday and Sexshop next Friday

and yes Aylin will take plenty of pics and Videos from the sex shop <3
in the School ill be alone but ill film their view to can watch it afterwards and can watch it live when they inspect me so i can see what they do or see <3

im soooo extremely nervous...These two will become my most daring dares i ever did i guess but there were also a lot of hard dares i did and some went wrong haha <3

just wanted to give you some info ;D

other dares are very welcome too of Course <3
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 02-26-2019, 01:53 AM   #698
DougHeffernan

You should definitly offer all the teachers a special workshop for them. So they could tryout new things on you ... or you could show them how the young girls from today look like when they masturbate, that they do anal etc.

Or if you liked the school you could dare yourself into the box again close to school so maybe some of them pass u on their way back home, and take a closer look again and give it a litte touch.
DougHeffernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 10:58 AM   #699
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Alright guys the School was strange *-*

At first when i arrived at the School i went to the teachers Office and was embarassed because he saw my face and i had to Strip naked in the biology room obviously *-*

But before i stripped we talked a bit how we were going to do it *-*
The plan was:
-1,5 Hours (2 School Hours)
-laying naked on my back with legs spread and up (a bit like the Chair of a gynecologist)
-in a room behind the biology room (only Chance to get in is through the biology room)
-a curtain on my neck so everything above it (head) was covered
-a cam placed on a locker in a room behind the biology room so i could see their view later
-Always a Group of 5 People coming into that room to Prevent the pupils from taking secret Videos or pics of me
-Body description written on me the whole time (so the teacher writes it before the lession starts)
-clit
-pussy lips (inner & outer)

Then i stripped and got in Position *-* The teacher was a bit shy at first and really asked three times if its ok and if he could touch and such stuff.. i just nervously answered "you can do everything you Need to, i wont stop you"

Next he started writing on me and this was the Point where i became wet a bit… *-* he obviously noticed it and said "dont become too wet the sharpie will blurr ;P" i was soo embarassed *-* after About 5-10 minutes i was full of writings and arrows *-*

Then finally the lession started *-*
The first 5 pupils and the teacher entered the room after About 10 minutes and i was extremely embarassed and nervous at that Moment *-*
from the laugh i could hear that it were 5 Girls <3 so they knew already what women look like <3 the teacher explained everthing starting at my tits but mostly Talking About clit, and pussy holes and asshole and pussy lips. He did the same for every Group and everytime he stretched my butt cheeks and my pussy lips a bit to Show more *-* I wont describe anything what happend now because it was mostly the same for each Group except one pupil (boy)… I felt someone touching my pussy again and thought it was the teacher but then i heard the teacher telling him to not touch me so i was sure it was a pupil that touched me *-*

actually nothing else (except all the planned Things) happend but it was really embarassing and it was just weird knowing many u18 pupils are learing by a real object...me... *-*

When the lession was over i just quickly dressed and left after Talking for a few words with the teacher <3 He just asked if i were fine and if i would do something like this again <3 i told him that i were fine and that i would do it again if it helps People learing but also that im not really sure About that <3

Maybe this sounds as i have no Problem with showing myself to a lot of strangers naked and even in such a Situation but remember: I ONLY did this because i knew nobody of them could ever recognize me <3
ecxept the teacher of Course *-*

---------------------------------------------------------

Sex shop dare will be on friday like i already told you <3
im so nervous *-*
The following 4 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 02-26-2019, 11:42 AM   #700
Pwetpwet38

impressive, i'd love to have seen you when i was in class ^^
Pwetpwet38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 12:52 PM   #701
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
Alright guys the School was strange *-*

At first when i arrived at the School i went to the teachers Office and was embarassed because he saw my face and i had to Strip naked in the biology room obviously *-*

But before i stripped we talked a bit how we were going to do it *-*
The plan was:
-1,5 Hours (2 School Hours)
-laying naked on my back with legs spread and up (a bit like the Chair of a gynecologist)
-in a room behind the biology room (only Chance to get in is through the biology room)
-a curtain on my neck so everything above it (head) was covered
-a cam placed on a locker in a room behind the biology room so i could see their view later
-Always a Group of 5 People coming into that room to Prevent the pupils from taking secret Videos or pics of me
-Body description written on me the whole time (so the teacher writes it before the lession starts)
-clit
-pussy lips (inner & outer)

Then i stripped and got in Position *-* The teacher was a bit shy at first and really asked three times if its ok and if he could touch and such stuff.. i just nervously answered "you can do everything you Need to, i wont stop you"

Next he started writing on me and this was the Point where i became wet a bit… *-* he obviously noticed it and said "dont become too wet the sharpie will blurr ;P" i was soo embarassed *-* after About 5-10 minutes i was full of writings and arrows *-*

Then finally the lession started *-*
The first 5 pupils and the teacher entered the room after About 10 minutes and i was extremely embarassed and nervous at that Moment *-*
from the laugh i could hear that it were 5 Girls <3 so they knew already what women look like <3 the teacher explained everthing starting at my tits but mostly Talking About clit, and pussy holes and asshole and pussy lips. He did the same for every Group and everytime he stretched my butt cheeks and my pussy lips a bit to Show more *-* I wont describe anything what happend now because it was mostly the same for each Group except one pupil (boy)… I felt someone touching my pussy again and thought it was the teacher but then i heard the teacher telling him to not touch me so i was sure it was a pupil that touched me *-*

actually nothing else (except all the planned Things) happend but it was really embarassing and it was just weird knowing many u18 pupils are learing by a real object...me... *-*

When the lession was over i just quickly dressed and left after Talking for a few words with the teacher <3 He just asked if i were fine and if i would do something like this again <3 i told him that i were fine and that i would do it again if it helps People learing but also that im not really sure About that <3

Maybe this sounds as i have no Problem with showing myself to a lot of strangers naked and even in such a Situation but remember: I ONLY did this because i knew nobody of them could ever recognize me <3
ecxept the teacher of Course *-*

---------------------------------------------------------

Sex shop dare will be on friday like i already told you <3
im so nervous *-*
AMAZING. I'm very impressed. Very well done, and excellent report.

What was more embarrassing for you: The teacher seeking you naked, or all the students?

What was the most exciting part?

What makes you hesitate to do this dare again?

I dare you to watch the video and count the number of people that saw you. Then go somewhere semi-public and edge that many times. No cuming until the last one.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 03:12 PM   #702
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

AMAZING. I'm very impressed. Very well done, and excellent report.

What was more embarrassing for you: The teacher seeking you naked, or all the students? the students because they were inspecting me very closely and saw EVERYTHING *-*

What was the most exciting part? when the teacher explained my inner pussy for the first time because the first time was the most intense Feeling when he spread my pussy lips <3

What makes you hesitate to do this dare again? i dont know it where very many People seeing me naked *-* im not into exposing that much normally im more into risky Things but sometimes something like this must also be done just Maybe next time one or two strangers less *-* but i really dont know.. i liked it but it was weird <3

I dare you to watch the video and count the number of people that saw you. Then go somewhere semi-public and edge that many times. No cuming until the last one. exactly 30 students + 1 teacher saw me
Old 02-27-2019, 03:18 PM   #703
Meister Andrew

Find a split restroom somewhere like a mall. That's where the men and women's sections have separate entrances and not a single one for both. Strip down in the last stall of the men's section and put on a coat. Take a case with you that you can lock but leave the key with your clothes in the stall. Go to the last stall of the women's section and put your coat into the case and lock it.

Set an alarm on your phone for at least 10 minutes ahead. You can choose any time you want but once the alarm is set you can't change it and only have a minute once it goes off to get to your clothes.

Last edited by Meister Andrew; 02-27-2019 at 03:36 PM.
Meister Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 10:27 AM   #704
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Ok today was the Sex Shop dare <3

I started at 8am and stayed for 4 Hours <3

So at 8am i arrived at the sex shop and it was empty except one Woman <3
I was sure that it was the Woman i mailed to and then she also sayd "you probably are kristina, Arent you?" when i says "yes" she told me a few Things and gave me a mask which was black latex all around my head covering anything of it except eyes and mouth and holes to breath for the nose <3 so i was sure i wouldnt get recognized <3 when i was naked she started to make me compliments <3 After trying the mask i noticed that it required to stay all the time with mouth wide open *-* so i couldnt talk and my mouth was usable too easily *-* Finally i was alone with her in that sex shop and naked with that mask on *-*

When Aylin arrived and i was in Position she took a few pics for my private Album <3 I were in a Corner where butt plugs, dildos, vibes, …. were with "Toy Tester" written on my belly and the sharpie laying next to me for others to write if they want <3 laying on my back tied to a table with legs and arms tied so i was Always legs spread and couldnt cover anything <3 my pussy/ass and mouth were on same height which was the same height as most mens dick is while Standing ;P

So there i was... naked tied in a sex shop as Toy tester *-*

the first customer appeared after About 1.5 Hours (Aylin gave me water sometimes btw) <3 when she saw me she smiled and intantly took her phone to make a pic *-* i was Feeling so exposed but also i was sooo horny <3 after a few seconds she came Closer and took another pic *-* then she finally put her phone away and looked at me for a while <3 she took the sharpie and wrote something on my belly <3 then she left that part of the sex shop and i didnt saw her again <3 Aylin came to me and told me she could take a Video from a few meters away without the stranger Woman noticing and that she wrote "slut" on my belly <3

again many minutes passed… during the time a few customers appeared but i didnt really got any Special Attention except them watching at me and taking a few pics *-* but thats also much exposure *-* then Aylin went to three men which were Looking for a dildo as present for their best friend as a joke <3 she guided them to me and asked if they dont want to use me but they said no while laughing a bit <3 Then they left <3 actually there were only 2 more People which saw me but None of them did something to me <3

so at all About 7 People saw me and only 1 actually did anything

so she really didnt lie to me saying not many customers appear at all at that time
The following 4 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 03-01-2019, 10:35 AM   #705
Pwetpwet38

too bad no one used you, it must have felt long.
i'd kill for a pic of you in situation (even with you blured just to have a visual of the scene) but i know it's a limit, so i'll use my imagination
Pwetpwet38 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pwetpwet38 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public