Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-08-2021, 11:44 PM   #6976
DiaperFelix

You must win 3 ranked games. For every death you will roll a dice. 1-2: give yourself a wedgie, 3-4: put nipple clamps on and leave it the next game 5-6: spank yourself 20 times

I play Rocket League

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 09:34 AM   #6977
DiaperFelix

bumping this thread

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress

Old 04-10-2021, 05:09 PM   #6978
Ballbasher

Play for at least 5 games. During that time every goal that gets scored against you is one hour that you need to stay in diapers for before you can change. If you win a game you get to remove the number of goals you won by from your total diaper time. So if you win by 2 goals you remove 2 hours from your diaper time. Every time you loose a game you must push as hard as you can into your diaper for 10 seconds.

My game is Euro truck simulator 2. Driving in a convoy with other people for abiut 2-3 hours.
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 12:32 AM   #6979
egimpup

Every time you exceed the speed limit, 10 spanks to each ass cheek with a wooden spoon or similar.

If you crash your truck or damage your cargo, put on nipple clamps. If you crash again, rotate the clamps 90 degrees. You can take them off after a successful delivery if you can park the trailer manually.

My game is GTA V

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Sexmap BDSM Test

PM Dares
Rules
Gear List

Kik: egimpup.98
egimpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 12:54 AM   #6980
Elisa6271
Baby Member

For every violation that you make of normal day rules. Spank yourself once.

I will be playing X-COM 2 WOTC

Likes: Bondage, S&M, pet play, hypnosis, e-stim, wax play and losing person above threads

Dislike:wedgie, anal and ice

Limits: Scag, blood illegal, family, permanent and diapers

Spoiler:
My biggest sexual fantasy is being able to jump into any game and living out what happens in them, for example being able to go into sexualy modded skyrim or COC
Elisa6271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 07:32 AM   #6981
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

every shot you miss, you’re going to spank your bare bum 4 times on each cheek. In addition, you are not allowed to “save scum” and must live with your decisions. Every time one of your soldiers dies, you will write down the name of the alien/event that killed them and a derogatory phrase about yourself somewhere on your body. If you fail to complete all mission objectives on a mission, you will drip the wax from a candle on to your boobs/belly and leave it there for the duration of your play.

I’m going to be playing assassins creed Valhalla

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

———————————

I wear diapers for my bed wetting

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 09:55 AM   #6982
monkeycola

Before you start playing you are to wet your pants, then start a two hour timer for your game time, now in those two hours you must drink 64 oz of water more and I’d set a timer because if you don’t wet worse of again you must remain in those pee cover clothes for another two hours, however if you manage to pee yourself again while playing in your allotted time you may clean yourself up.

I’ll be playing COD multiplayer
~Not Looking For A Mistress Dont Ask/Include in Dares I am Owned~
monkeycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 10:11 AM   #6983
Takaoyaki

Something simple for you:

Play for 1 hour. Before each round edge once. If you lost the last round you got to hold that edge for 1 minute into the next round.
If you get kicked from a server that means no cumming for the rest of the day.

I'm going to play Monopoly on the switch
Takaoyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 06:32 PM   #6984
NyxJim

You need clothespins and be fully naked.

Every time you roll the dice:
- 1 : Add 1 clothespins on you
- 2 : hump a pillow for 2 minutes while watching Monopoly rule34 (yes that's exist)
- 3 : Slap each of your balls 3 time
- 4 : Do 4 sets of 10 jumping jacks
- 5 : Write 5 Times on tour body "Monopoly Loser"
- 6 : Add 1 to a count

Every time you go to jail, you will spank you 15 times each cheeks.

If you win the game:
You can remove all the clothespins and cum peacefully.

If you loose:
Remove all the clothespins by twisting thems.
Stay naked for one hour
You can't cum for the number of time you rolled 6 in days.
You can't use your Switch for the number of time you rolled 6 in days.

Enjoy.

These days, i'm playing Cyberpunk 2077, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, Stellaris, Far Cry 3 and Assassins Creed 2. A date about the campaign of the game will be good.

- : CBT, Long-Term, PissPlay, nipple torture,

Limits: Public, Pictures of me, Scats, pee drinking, Family

Last edited by NyxJim; 04-11-2021 at 06:38 PM.
NyxJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 11:59 PM   #6985
sissykaitlyn8

You will play Far Cry 3. You will have to liberate 5 outposts without being spotted and using a pistol. For every time you are spotted you will owe one swirlie and have to restart the outpost. You should be crossdressed while you play and each successful liberation will grant you one edge.

I will play escape from tarkov or rocket league

Interests: Tease and denial, chastity, crossdressing, sissification/feminaztion, cbt, degradation, and humiliation.

Limits: Nothing illegal, nothing that involves friends or family, nothing permanent, nothing that can be hazardous to my health, and extreme pain.

kik: shakeandbake113
telegram: sissykaitlyn8
sissykaitlyn8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 07:48 AM   #6986
DiaperFelix

Play 7 games for every goal against you, you have to edge one time after the game. If you win more games than you lose your price is to cum in your pants

I play Minecraft

Spoiler:

Old 04-13-2021, 12:32 AM   #6987
abdlsissyrebbeca

Play this roulette https://www.faproulette.co/32163/minecraft-challenge/ but with diapers on

I play Overwatch

likes:edging, cum eating, maids, humiliation, diaper, sissy, hypnosis (feel free to send some),

dislikes: dunno yet

limits:anything permanent, public, friends and family, exposure(no pics from myself),illegal
abdlsissyrebbeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 07:04 AM   #6988
Sismaster

You can only play archive events and only play as D-va. Pm me your in hame name and server gou play on uf you want

I'll take overwatch aswell

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 10:03 AM   #6989
egimpup

You can only play as tracer or d.va for the next week. Every time you get hacked by sombra, give your ass 10 hard spanks

I'll take GTA V

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Sexmap BDSM Test

PM Dares
Rules
Gear List

Kik: egimpup.98
egimpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 05:33 AM   #6990
Sismaster

only use explosive equipment.

Overwatch. please make it archive events and female related

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk