Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-29-2021, 04:40 AM   #676
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Thanks for telling us. Seems we'll keep you to seeing yourself live

Do you ever cook together with the house?
We do occasionally cook together... mostly on weekends...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 04:41 AM   #677
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Here is the task:

SNAP followed by CUFFED AND VIBED (vibe on high) - duration is a full charge of vibe or 1 hour whichever comes first.
I finally did girf69's task this morning... I wanted to stop the negative point every night... and Iwas also starting to feel very guilty that this had been pending for too long...

The rubber band snaps stung my sensitive clit and nipples so much... a couple stung so bad I actually yelped loudly... it didn't help that I had already spanked my clit and boobs last night and this morning...

Then I taped the vibe to the inside of my panties... took some adjustment to get it just right so that it was touching my pussy lips but not my clit... turned it on then cuffed my hands behind my back... for the next 37 minutes the vibrator buzzed away against me... I went through *so* many sensations... I thoroughly enjoyed it for a while... then started getting dangerously close to an edge... began worrying I would accidentally cum... but I didn't... thank god the vibrator wasn't on my clit... then my pussy lips started feeling super sensitive... the constant vibrations taking toll... the enjoyment starting to slip away... then suddenly it came back again... and I got close to edging again... then back to being overly sensitive... I changed position slightly... and the pleasure mounted once again... the cycle repeated several times... I had to try very very hard to stay quiet... to suppress my moans... was successful for the most part... then suddenly the vibrator stopped... the battery had died... I was at a pleasure peak then... felt *so* frustrated when it suddenly stopped...!!

Doing this task has got me even more worked up than before... my pussy lips are tingling... as if the vibrator is still buzzing against them... they're actually slightly swollen from the non-stop stimulation...!! And I'm so freaking wet... my panties... now removed... are beyond damp... lol...

Slightly worried I've broken the vibrator though... it isn't working even with new batteries...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-29-2021 at 05:15 AM.
The following 5 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-29-2021, 05:19 AM   #678
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thank you...!!

10 edges should be achievable if I space them out...
I'm thinking 2 points for achieving 10 in a given day. 1 must be outside your room.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 05:23 AM   #679
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
So how about 3 edges in one session is worth 1 point but it cannot be used more than once per day.

That should keep you horny enough to want to do other tasks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
I'm thinking 2 points for achieving 10 in a given day. 1 must be outside your room.
May I add both these to my repository...??

Old 01-29-2021, 05:29 AM   #680
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:
I finally did girf69's task this morning... I wanted to stop the negative point every night... and Iwas also starting to feel very guilty that this had been pending for too long...

The rubber band snaps stung my sensitive clit and nipples so much... a couple stung so bad I actually yelped loudly... it didn't help that I had already spanked my clit and boobs last night and this morning...

Then I taped the vibe to the inside of my panties... took some adjustment to get it just right so that it was touching my pussy lips but not my clit... turned it on then cuffed my hands behind my back... for the next 37 minutes the vibrator buzzed away against me... I went through *so* many sensations... I thoroughly enjoyed it for a while... then started getting dangerously close to an edge... began worrying I would accidentally cum... but I didn't... thank god the vibrator wasn't on my clit... then my pussy lips started feeling super sensitive... the constant vibrations taking toll... the enjoyment starting to slip away... then suddenly it came back again... and I got close to edging again... then back to being overly sensitive... I changed position slightly... and the pleasure mounted once again... the cycle repeated several times... I had to try very very hard to stay quiet... to suppress my moans... was successful for the most part... then suddenly the vibrator stopped... the battery had died... I was at a pleasure peak then... felt *so* frustrated when it suddenly stopped...!!

Doing this task has got me even more worked up than before... my pussy lips are tingling... as if the vibrator is still buzzing against them... they're actually slightly swollen from the non-stop stimulation...!! And I'm so freaking wet... my panties... now removed... are beyond damp... lol...

Slightly worried I've broken the vibrator though... it isn't working even with new batteries...

Good job on getting rid of the task! Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Possibly still having as well :P Let's hope the vibrator survives, would be a shame otherwise. Maybe it just needs to dry from all your wetness?

Quote:
We do occasionally cook together... mostly on weekends...
I'll add one task to your repository then. 1 point for cooking for or with your housemates, as long as you aren't wearing underwear when cooking.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 01-29-2021, 05:45 AM   #681
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
And it didn't end there... I bumped into Danielle after I got back home from work... she asked me about my exam... when I told her it went well she said with a straight face 'Yeah I guessed it went well based on how loud your celebration was this afternoon'... then she burst out laughing... I smiled sheepishly and in a moment of boldness was about to tell her it was my first "celebration" in 12 days... when Ryan walked into the room...!!
Two points if you talk again with Danielle about your "celebration" and say her, as a joke, that maybe you'd need some help in controlling yourself while having fun.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 05:45 AM   #682
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You may Sara.

X

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 06:59 AM   #683
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

up for an all-or-nothing challenge that could earn you 20 points but could possibly also cost you points should you fail?

If yes, here's wat you are going to do:

- you'll recreate 4 poses as accurately as possible
- you will do all 4 poses in 1 day
- you will do the poses when you're sure you're not home alone
- you will hold each pose for a minimum of 10 minutes
- each time you have to break the pose for whatever reason (e.g. getting caught) you restart that pose and add 2 minutes to that AND the other remaining poses
- if you complete all 4 poses you get +20 points (you still have to substract the points for the restarts, if you had any)
- each time you had to restart a pose you get -2 points (stacks with the penalty for failing to complete the challenge)
- if you fail to complete all 4 poses you get -5 points for each pose not done

Poses in PM

Last edited by Gutterpunk; 01-29-2021 at 10:13 AM.
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 02:31 PM   #684
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Quote:
You may Sara.

X
I’m good with it
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 10:10 AM   #685
girf69

Default Thx

Quote:

Hope the vibe starts working again soon. Also very nice report.
girf69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to girf69 for this post:
Old 01-30-2021, 12:14 PM   #686
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I waved and smiled at him on the way out...I tried to make the smile look innocent but I know I was blushing... he grinned and winked at me in a I-know-what-you-were-up-to-in-your-room way... I cannot describe the embarrassment I felt then...

And it didn't end there... I bumped into Danielle after I got back home from work... she asked me about my exam... when I told her it went well she said with a straight face 'Yeah I guessed it went well based on how loud your celebration was this afternoon'... then she burst out laughing... I smiled sheepishly and in a moment of boldness was about to tell her it was my first "celebration" in 12 days... when Ryan walked into the room...!!
You should tell Danielle that it was the first time you came in 12 days. You were already about to tell her, so 1 point reward should be plenty.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 07:35 PM   #687
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Extra point if you are telling her without underwear with a loose long shirt and dildo. Let the dildo only half or three quarters in so you need to hold them with with your muscle. You can't close your leg during the talk.
Old 01-31-2021, 03:00 AM   #688
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You may Sara.

X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
I’m good with it
Thank you both...!!

Old 01-31-2021, 03:03 AM   #689
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Two points if you talk again with Danielle about your "celebration" and say her, as a joke, that maybe you'd need some help in controlling yourself while having fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
You should tell Danielle that it was the first time you came in 12 days. You were already about to tell her, so 1 point reward should be plenty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Extra point if you are telling her without underwear with a loose long shirt and dildo. Let the dildo only half or three quarters in so you need to hold them with with your muscle. You can't close your leg during the talk.
I've been going back and forth between wanting to tell her and wanting to wait... if only Ryan hadn't appeared when he did the other day... I wouldn't be facing this dilemma then...!!

Old 01-31-2021, 03:43 AM   #690
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
I've been going back and forth between wanting to tell her and wanting to wait... if only Ryan hadn't appeared when he did the other day... I wouldn't be facing this dilemma then...!!
You can always wait another 12 days and tell her then
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk