Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-29-2013, 04:53 AM   #661
robertwausk

Enjoy the day and drink a cup of tea and a litre of water within one hr (no toilet)
get a backpack ans pack three thick diapers
2x d6 x 10 in min will tell you how long you will walk outside in one direction away from start
After the time is up change into the 3 diapers you brought (wherever it seems suitable ,but outdoors)
now go back home

Get everything off except your diapers of course
Get some ice cream and add it to your diaper backside
Enjoy the package for one hr and edge twice

Change into a new diaper
Go into a tiled room (kitchen, Bathroom) and lay the messy diaper flat on the floor
Hogtie yourself with your face being above the messy diaper
Only when your nose touches the messy diaper you can hump for your orgasm
Stay like this for one hour, altogether

Play safe have fun

Diapers, Down Jackets/Vests with hood, orgasm denial, chastity, teasing, bondage, breath control,

Dislikes: peeing in the diaper, pain, anal

Limits: diaper pooping, social suicide, bodily substances, pics, anal, long dares (+2h), wearing 2+ Diapers, marks lasting longer than dare, full out Public, crossdressing, Wedgies
robertwausk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:26 PM   #662
baobao

Spend 2 hour using pacifier the whole time.
I'm too lazy to use my AB stuff So i needs dares to help me use them
baobao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:16 PM   #663
toddiaper

Order a pizza delivered to your house. You must put on a double diaper and a onsie. When the pizza is delivered, you must answer the door and pay wearing only the baby clothes. If that is too much, you can wear footies instead.
toddiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:17 PM   #664
toddiaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmilk View Post
Put on a diaper, go to a public place and find a used poopy diaper. Take the poo and put it in your diaper, stay in public for 30 min then you can leave and go home
Also, that is utterly disgusting.
toddiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 01:55 PM   #665
VKH

Default toddiaper

For the entire day tomorrow you must only eat baby food and drink formula from a bottle. You must wear four diapers at all times and can only change if they are completely soaked. If it takes too long for them to get soaked then you may change early. You must go to sleep drinking a warm bottle and listening to nursery rhymes being played. In the morning you can only change after breakfast and you must be wet and messy.

Kik: hall.victoria
BDSM Test Results
VKH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:50 AM   #666
D_Daze

The next time you are home alone you are to act like a complete baby. Diaper up, get your baby clothes on, stick a paci in your mouth, and crawl around. You are not allowed to change until your diaper is full either leaking from wetting or messy. You can only watch baby/Disney films. Should you be interrupted you are not allowed to take of the diaper you are wearing for any reason.

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
D_Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 06:44 AM   #667
NobodyImportant

Put on as many diapers as you're comfortable going outside with. Then you will go shopping for something.
Now roll a dice
Subtract the number of diapers you wore outside from the result. The remainder is the number of days you will have to use the diapers you have on for all peeing.
If the remainder is negative, you automatically get two days.
If it is zero, you have to edge once without touching yourself and then cum.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:06 AM   #668
SissyDan

Put on two diapers.
Go shopping to pick up a few things (doesn't matter what they are, hopefully diapers though) get in line to pay and you have until you reach the front of the line and finished being served to pee and mess yourself. If you dont you must mess yourself, wearing the same diaper to bed that night with a pacifier, knowing what a big baby you are.
I love humiliation and being submissive, any reasonable dares/orders will be completed with proof.

Equipment: Diapers, CD Clothes, ballgags, vibes/dildo, nipple clamps, whips, handcuffs, chains, hoods, armbinder, vacbed and ball.

For every PM recieved, I must wet my diaper no matter where I am
SissyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:10 AM   #669
mcscott

You have to buy a pacifier. And after every meal you have to suck on it. You also have to go to sleep with it.
mcscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:27 AM   #670
thorofasguard

Go to a public restroom in a shopping center, insert a suppository and then diaper yourself you must look in 5 shops for at least 10 minutes each before leaving or returning to the toilet.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS: Drinking Pee, Humiliation, Enema, Spanking, Poop, Suppository, Anal

LIMITS: Family, Illegal, Dangerous, Blood, Cum Eating, Pics
thorofasguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:30 AM   #671
NobodyImportant

A similar one to you, except you have to buy a baby bottle and fill it and drink from it after every meal. So three bottles per day.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
Old 01-08-2014, 08:18 AM   #672
colinlovesdiapers

Ok, you have to put a butt plug in and two diapers on over top of it. You aren't allowed to take them off or the plug out until you go to the store and buy a bottle because you are a baby now.

Diapers, pee, chastity

poo, cum, messy(slightly), anal, masturbation, minor public

visible public

permanent, family/friends, pain, injury, illegal
colinlovesdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:25 PM   #673
johnsmilk

Put on a diaper, now crawl until it is messed

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:12 PM   #674
NobodyImportant

Tomorrow is baby day for you. Right after waking up you get to get up for 10 minutes and then you may not leave your bed for anything at all.
I'd get diapered up and some baby food ready if i were you....

Old 01-20-2014, 09:37 PM   #675
burneraccount

You will put on 10 diapers, cutting slits in the inner 9. You must wear this package for a full 24 hours and cannot take it off for any reason. You can reduce the time by doing tasks. You can only do each task once.
- Putting 6 ice cubes down your diaper, 3 down the front and 3 down the back = 1 hour
- Putting oatmeal in your diaper 3 times (three packets of oatmeal = 4 hours
- Cooking spaghetti and putting it down the back of your diaper = 3 hours
- Pouring chocolate pudding down you diaper = 1 hour
- Going outside your house for 10-40 minutes (weather permitting) = 1 hour for 10 minutes, so 4 hours if you do the whole 40 minutes
- Giving yourself an enema/taking suppositories = 3 hours
- Shoving 4 bananas down your diaper, 2 in front 2 in back = 1 hour
- Making a post on getdare saying you will accept dare to do while wearing you package with a link in your signature = 3 hours for the post, 10 minutes for each dare you do

Enjoy!

I've got two weeks to myself! Please give me dares, rules, suggestions for what to do: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73869
burneraccount is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy