Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-07-2024, 10:24 AM   #661
r0ver
getDare Addict

How about asking him if he needs a massage anywhere, to reciprocate all his good work?
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 11:01 AM   #662
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

6.40 update 10 min ago Sab arrived as well, in the while we went on being bottomless, he was behind us and giving us some more ass massage, then came up and stopped once his hands touched our top.. "I am not comfortable with the top too, it gets in the massage.." we both just took it off, naked again.. and up he went on our back then slipped to front to cup boobs.. going on with the massage, this time Silvy was the one to reach back with her hand to cup his cock through his trousers.. and he said "you know I do not feel at ease with your hand there on my scrub.. " Silvy made to take the hand off and he said " I mean it feels weird feeling it over the scrub..." and Silvy put it back on the waist of his trousers to pull them down and then grab his naked cock..he let the trousers slip to the floor...and stepped out of them..he then started going down our ass and ...started slowly fingering us whit Silvy slowly jerking him...
then I turned to Sab.. and told her all the clothes scattered around were a mess, to grab them and take them in the changing room...while telling this to her I took off socks and slippers as well.. and told Silvy to do the same..then told Sab she had to come back as naked as we were...
she collected all the scattered clothes, intern trousers too.. then moved her hands on the bottom of his scrub top and lifted.. he stopped fingering us for a second and let her take off his scrub top.. then she went ..
7.10pm update
finished, game over, it was quick, once Sab came back naked ..seing her naked with her big boobs he dreamed maybe for ages made the difference I think, he started fingering us faster, Silvy got the chance to pull his cock to her pussy and push her pussy back .. he started fucking her while still fingering me.. Sab came nearby and he moved his hand on her pussy..to finger her...he tensed and was about to cum.. Silvy got it..pushed her pussy more on his cock..and then he just filled her pussy... I lost bad today.. I will drive intern home, naked but for coat.. and my goal is to make him cum again not using my hands...

Me 405 Silvy 550

overall
Me 1525 Silvy 1619 Sab 1655

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 03-07-2024 at 11:11 AM.
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 03-07-2024, 11:08 AM   #663
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Things are getting steamy there...

Can't wait to read more!!! Hope you and Sab are going to leave poor Silvy some kind of priority when it comes to being pounded... she's in dire need of cock!!!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 11:45 AM   #664
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Things are getting steamy there...

Can't wait to read more!!! Hope you and Sab are going to leave poor Silvy some kind of priority when it comes to being pounded... she's in dire need of cock!!!
You're right, but who knows what heights she would have reached keeping her some more days waiting... a desperate craving wait sometimes makes miracles
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 03:39 PM   #665
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
7.10pm update
finished, game over, it was quick, once Sab came back naked ..seing her naked with her big boobs he dreamed maybe for ages made the difference I think, he started fingering us faster, Silvy got the chance to pull his cock to her pussy and push her pussy back .. he started fucking her while still fingering me.. Sab came nearby and he moved his hand on her pussy..to finger her...he tensed and was about to cum.. Silvy got it..pushed her pussy more on his cock..and then he just filled her pussy... I lost bad today.. I will drive intern home, naked but for coat.. and my goal is to make him cum again not using my hands...
Ffffuck, you 3 sluts keep raising the bar… Every challenge we have you was accepted and fulfilled…
Now, what else can we dare you to do? A lesbian threesome in front of the intern?

Oh, wait…

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Old 03-07-2024, 08:39 PM   #666
flxary

how bout lust with him taking the remote control with guessing game

need to ask silvy if she doesnt mind sharing it with yours (u can ask sab too so u can play after everyone done with work or something)

so the game is have the intern guess which one of u have the toys inside and u and silvy or sab also can pass it to each other secretly after 5 mins (the intern cannot see who take it if he saw it shuffle it again)

so the rule is:
- intern have the remote and free to use it (for fair play i think only use slow and medium speed since high speed is kinda cheating?)
- intern cant get close since the voice gonna give it away
- put the toys inside one of girls and the intern cannot see it
- sit with your back in front of the intern (or girls wear panties so intern cant see who have it)
- then before 5 mins the intern have to guess who have it inside
- after that shuffle the toys again and put it inside
- then repeat until the batery is dead or till the time out

point rule :
= -20 point for the correct guess to the girl who have the toys and -10 for the girl who dont have the toys
= +20 point if the guess is wrong to the girl he guess +15 for the girl who have the toy and +10 for the other girl(if sab join in)
= if the intern doesnt guess at all after 5 mins everyone +15 point
= -50 point for the girl who cum

additional rule:
- girls allow to fake moan or anything to make the intern guess the wrong one
- can separate the point from the other point so the loser to this game get the punishment
(the punishment wear handcuff/tied hand behind back naked with blindfold and nipple clamp for 30 mins other allowed to do anything and not getting any point to normal point)
-if point is separated then the winner got 50 point from this game added to the normal point and -50 for the loser

idk if this is possible 😅😅
flxary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 08:50 PM   #667
flxary

Default currency for intern

how about intern got point too (not from real money) but not the game with u guys but for example
buy ur clothing for some money so its not free to get u naked or something
or buy something like toys or handcuff to use it for u girls (toys provided by anyone who have it and maybe take it tomorrow if he buy it today)

but the currency he get can almost got from teasing u girls like for example
+5 or +10 do something productive
+5 by groping or something
+100 for making someone cum
maybe

but u guys make the rule "free to use" so i think this wont work

this is just idea and suggestion still ^.^

Last edited by flxary; 03-07-2024 at 09:39 PM.
flxary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 06:04 AM   #668
Rickwills87

I wonder what happened with the intern.. was Eli a good slut and made him cum?

Dislikes: family, money, blackmail, blood,scat, piss
Rickwills87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 09:33 AM   #669
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Are you still playing today?

Or are you all "exhausted by excess of sluttiness"?

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 03-08-2024, 09:33 AM   #670
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by flxary View Post
how bout lust with him taking the remote control with guessing game

need to ask silvy if she doesnt mind sharing it with yours (u can ask sab too so u can play after everyone done with work or something)

so the game is have the intern guess which one of u have the toys inside and u and silvy or sab also can pass it to each other secretly after 5 mins (the intern cannot see who take it if he saw it shuffle it again)

so the rule is:
- intern have the remote and free to use it (for fair play i think only use slow and medium speed since high speed is kinda cheating?)
- intern cant get close since the voice gonna give it away
- put the toys inside one of girls and the intern cannot see it
- sit with your back in front of the intern (or girls wear panties so intern cant see who have it)
- then before 5 mins the intern have to guess who have it inside
- after that shuffle the toys again and put it inside
- then repeat until the batery is dead or till the time out

point rule :
= -20 point for the correct guess to the girl who have the toys and -10 for the girl who dont have the toys
= +20 point if the guess is wrong to the girl he guess +15 for the girl who have the toy and +10 for the other girl(if sab join in)
= if the intern doesnt guess at all after 5 mins everyone +15 point
= -50 point for the girl who cum

additional rule:
- girls allow to fake moan or anything to make the intern guess the wrong one
- can separate the point from the other point so the loser to this game get the punishment
(the punishment wear handcuff/tied hand behind back naked with blindfold and nipple clamp for 30 mins other allowed to do anything and not getting any point to normal point)
-if point is separated then the winner got 50 point from this game added to the normal point and -50 for the loser

idk if this is possible 😅😅
Quote:
Originally Posted by flxary View Post
how about intern got point too (not from real money) but not the game with u guys but for example
buy ur clothing for some money so its not free to get u naked or something
or buy something like toys or handcuff to use it for u girls (toys provided by anyone who have it and maybe take it tomorrow if he buy it today)

but the currency he get can almost got from teasing u girls like for example
+5 or +10 do something productive
+5 by groping or something
+100 for making someone cum
maybe

but u guys make the rule "free to use" so i think this wont work

this is just idea and suggestion still ^.^
Today we have no toys, we can work on this rules for the next week, anyway interesting ideas

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 03-08-2024, 09:49 AM   #671
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

update on yesterday and today
busy day today, this morning we had a long meeting with boss and lab managers, so today we are wearing the new scrub, bra, thong (for me and I can tell for Sab and Silvy as well since the new scrubs are quite sheer.. ) not a tshirt.. the morning was all dedicated to the meeting and the afternoon started.. as a normal morning so delivering and collecting samples, we started the afternoon normal and quieter work only after the coffee at 4.30pm so nothing interesting to tell so far..
Same points rules as yesterday and so far just some casual crotch touch for me and Silvy, nothing more, we are relaxing a bit just ..now...
Oh and Sab betted on me today (seems her strategy is to bet on the loser of the previous day considering she will put all her effort not to lose again)

Me 30 Silvy 20 Sab 30

Overall challenge
Me 1555 Silvy 1639 Sab 1685

and yesterday... it was not so difficult to get him hard, the task was to make him cum not using my hands, but not that I could not use my hands at all.. well as soon as we started his hand went on my pussy and started fingering me again.. I told him since I had no cock it was wetter than before, my car has an automatic drive, so I could use my right hand to cup his cock..undo his belt and.. free his cock... jerking him while driving.. and stopping when I was feeling him getting on the edge... then somewhat in the middle of our drive I stopped in a place near the woods where there is a parking and well... it was not hard to make him cum with some lick and blow... I was tented to kiss him with his load still in my mouth.. but then I tought it would have been too much (kissing him not feeding him his cum... ) and just swallowed it..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-08-2024, 11:06 AM   #672
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Flxary's suggestion of playing with remote vibes is a nice one. We'll have to think if using a scoring table or maybe some reward/forfeit system for guessing correctly/incorrectly...

Kudos Eli for having a taste at intern's cum (and next time, you can swap cum without kissing: just place your mouth over his, and gesture him to open it... I'm sure he'd do whatever you may ask him!!!)

Guess I'm late to the party, at least for today, but if there's still time for a bit of play, I'm gonna put there something foot-related. Ask him a foot massage (as per the rules!) and after a while he's at it, just raise your foot to his mouth. Let's see if you can get him to lick it... I'll grant 25 points for it

(And anyway, he should be so grateful to you and your colleagues, that he'd better not refuse to do as he's told!!!)

Polimorphous perverse.

The following user says Thank You to CombedThunderclap for this post:
Old 03-08-2024, 11:39 AM   #673
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

7.15pm update and how it ended
well the time was short today and after we set the tests to run we had some time to "kill" waiting and just checking if everything was ok and fine.
Intern was quite "shy" today, maybe due to us looking more.. plain and reserved.. and while preparing and starting the tests we just mad some minor touch of crotch and ass...
then once the tests started, after a minute or 2, Silvy lost.. no time in commenting how much of "plastic" the new scrubs felt and how much sweating they made..
on Friday most of the people leave earlier and today was no exception, so the place was quieter than usual, and anyway Silvy lab is more secluded, not so far to the changing room and you could hear no noises coming from the hallways...
Intern confirmed it was a mess with the new scrub and he was sweating as well... then Sab arrived.. right when he was saying this and just said "then take it off is only us here now.." as if it was the most normal thing..
I got the chance immediately and grabbed the hem of his scrub top lifting it "have you heard the professional request intern?" I told him and took it off him, Silvy turned and grabbed the scrub trousers.. pulled them down and off they went with his boxers.. "socks and shoes too intern" she said once they were at his ankles.. and off he took them, Silvy throw all to Sab and told her to bring them in the changing room ...and off she went leaving a naked and hard intern there with us...she came back in few minutes.. and as she arrived patted his ass..then grabbed his cock to give him a soft and slow handjob from behind.. he was red.. and speechless and.. hard as possible..just closed his eyes to enjoy the moment...
"you should be naked more often in this lab intern " said Silvy..who moved her hands to his chest to take his nipples between her fingers and twist them... he moaned he was totally lost in this... then started to tense.. but Sab stopped before he could cum.
I then took Sab place, once he seemed to be more relaxed and started doing the same..again he was lost eyes closed..and agian I stopped a second before he could cum..
then Silvy turn..behind him.. again ..and I was the one, this time, to torture his nipples.. and again she stopped...then Sab again, then me...then Silvy...
now time was gettin close to the test to finish.. another time Sab.. but then I went on my knee.. and started licking his cock...as I arrived at top I swallowed it.. then moved my head back..then again... then... I moved my head out of his cock.. with my mouth filled with his load.... and showed it to Silvy and Sab..
he was still lost, eyes closed.. somewhat hard... I took his nose in my fingers so to have him open his mouth..and fed him his cum....
Sab still had no task and had to do one to gain points.. I told her to lick the cum spilled from mine and his mouth clean..and she did...
he got hard again... and Sab tortured him again but not letting him cum..
then test was over, it was short but intense today and I won...
Silvy is going to drive him again, naked, her goal to have him fill her pussy again...

Me 200 Silvy 170 Sab 200

Overall challenge
Me 1725 Silvy 1789 Sab 1855

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-08-2024, 11:48 AM   #674
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Where do I apply for being hired as intern in a chemical lab?
Realised just now it's the job of my dreams...

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 03-08-2024, 02:06 PM   #675
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Where do I apply for being hired as intern in a chemical lab?
Realised just now it's the job of my dreams...
Apparently I went into the wrong career path working an office job.

Loves: Any and all things public(This is why I am on this forum). Public predicaments, forced public, risky public, High chance of getting seen(not caught), risks, bets & odds, clothing separation, Being vulnerable, Anal

Likes: Dice dares, Public Bondage (within reason), Public Picture Recreation

Dislike: Orgasm Torture, Pain, wedgies, degradation, body writing.

Limits: Blackmail, Photos/Videos, Piss/Scatt, Family/friends, Sex with strangers, Gross stuff
ItsanArt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk