Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 07-01-2016, 04:32 PM   #661
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by initialrush View Post
You may well have had people do it successfully. I am trying to get you to understand that for me personally, this dare is too dangerous. Simply stating that other people have done it and then shaming me for not wanting to do it is inherently wrong.
I'm not shaming you for not wanting to do it. You have every right to not want to do it. My issue was not your refusal. My issue was you openly declaring my dare as inherently dangerous and warning everyone else to not consider it.

It is painful. That is the nature of this thread. It is not inherently dangerous. That, and only that, are what I took issue with.
Old 07-01-2016, 04:34 PM   #662
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
I'm not shaming you for not wanting to do it. You have every right to not want to do it. My issue was not your refusal. My issue was you openly declaring my dare as inherently dangerous and warning everyone else to not consider it.

It is painful. That is the nature of this thread. It is not inherently dangerous. That, and only that, are what I took issue with.
Sigh. I give up.

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 04:35 PM   #663
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AchingClit View Post
The stuff here certainly seems, interesting.
In from now.
Wear a crotch rope for a day with a knot on your clit.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 04:35 PM   #664
sir stefan
Account Banned

Christ, not sure I should do this.
Quote:
I respect your decision to not do the dare. But for the rest?
Frankly, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Tea light candles burn parafin wax, which is safe. Pouring wax from them is safe, especially if done from a height, because the further wax falls before it hits you, the more it cools.

And it takes an 8th of a second to snuff a flame, so there is no chance of burning or permanent damage.

Tea light candles are one of the most common types used in wax play, and your entire post (beyond you legitimate refusal to accept a dare) is utter nonsense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by initialrush View Post
I feel like you saying you respect my decision not to undertake the dare and also calling my response utter nonsense in the same post is pretty contradictory.

I concede I may be wrong about common tealight candles. I was basing my answer on the tealights I usually buy, which are scented.

As for your response to my comments about snuffing the candle out, it may be perfectly quick and safe enough to snuff them out with fingers. However, doing so whilst squatting over the candle, not being able to pinch the flame to fully get rid of any oxygen, not knowing the exact pressure and distance required, poses a risk of getting it wrong and actually burning.

I find it quite offensive and worrying that you have just completely disregarded my safety concerns like that.
@ksoma: She does not feel safe, in a DS-relation one could consider to proceed very carefull, step-by-step and bring it to a good end (assuming you are right). For casual play: no-safe means don't do. If something goes wrong, you are not there.
apart from that: you write good dares, I like that, I often read them, They are good. But our kind subbies are very human, no "characters" from a computer-game.
(actually, I'm pretty sure you did not intend like this)

@initial rush: You are right. Can only hope you are not scared away.

Last edited by sir stefan; 07-01-2016 at 04:40 PM.
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 04:38 PM   #665
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post

@ksoma: She does not feel safe, in a DS-relation one could consider to proceed very carefull, step-by-step and bring it to a good end (assuming you are right). For casual play: no-safe means don't do. If something goes wrong, you are not there.
apart from that: you write good dares, I like that, I often read them, They are good. But our kind subbies are very human, no "characters" from a computer-game.

Thank you Stefan.

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

Old 07-01-2016, 04:39 PM   #666

i will not be completing the tea candle dare as i do not own any and the candles that i have are not suitable for this type of dare
PM me saying
wedgie an I will do a dare of your choice
clit and I will do a dare of your choice
clothespin and I will put a one on my clit fo 5 hrs
icy hot and I will put it on my clit for 45 min
Spank an I will spank my cunt 50 times and any extra
Edge and I will edge 4 times

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78640
11271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 04:40 PM   #667
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post

I appreciate your point. As I said, I was not shaming her for refusing. I acknowledge and respect her right to refuse. I was not mocking her for feeling unsafe. If she feels a dare is beyond what she is willing to do, that is entirely her right to refuse.

My issue, my only issue, was that she tried to declare my dare as universally unsafe. To use your words, she seemed to desire to portray things as if I saw people here as characters, and not people, and that I did not care if people got hurt.

I objected to nothing other than her characterization that I was daring something unsafe, and dangerous. My offense comes from the fact that she thought I would give her, or anyone else, a dare that posed real risk.
My goal in this is to push people, not harm people.
Old 07-01-2016, 04:46 PM   #668
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I appreciate your point. As I said, I was not shaming her for refusing. I acknowledge and respect her right to refuse. I was not mocking her for feeling unsafe. If she feels a dare is beyond what she is willing to do, that is entirely her right to refuse.

My issue, my only issue, was that she tried to declare my dare as universally unsafe. To use your words, she seemed to desire to portray things as if I saw people here as characters, and not people, and that I did not care if people got hurt.

I objected to nothing other than her characterization that I was daring something unsafe, and dangerous. My offense comes from the fact that she thought I would give her, or anyone else, a dare that posed real risk.
For the record, I still believe this dare is unsafe and I personally would never give it to anybody for fear of harm to them if they were to do it incorrectly, which is more than slightly possible. I still recommend that people don't attempt this. That is my opinion. Yours is clearly different. It's not necessarily a statement on you individually.

Also, read back your first message to me. I would definitely class that as shaming. You have changed the tone of your messages since.

Stefan put it perfectly. This dare does not make me feel safe.

I am not going to argue this anymore as we clearly disagree. As Stefan said, I have read some of your previous dares and they are very well written and perfectly doable. It is not a comment on you but of the content of the dare and how some people may cause harm to themselves if it is done incorrectly.

27/F/UK

Old 07-01-2016, 04:49 PM   #669
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:

Well, DS is like the story of the pig and the chicken

Chicken: shall we start a business?
Pig: ok, sounds like fun. What about?
Chicken: Lets do breakfast service; ham & eggs.
Pig: woooowww, wait a minute, No, thats not fair, you will be involved, I will be committed.
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 05:32 PM   #670
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Ok, let's get back on track, Masters giving dares, slaves having fun.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 05:37 PM   #671

I completed the bottle carrying dare. well i should say i attempted. i failed and then proceded to complete the given pliers punishment. it hurt so bad but was one of the most creative dares ive done.
PM me saying
wedgie an I will do a dare of your choice
clit and I will do a dare of your choice
clothespin and I will put a one on my clit fo 5 hrs
icy hot and I will put it on my clit for 45 min
Spank an I will spank my cunt 50 times and any extra
Edge and I will edge 4 times

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78640
11271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 05:39 PM   #672
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Thank you girl. That makes me happy to hear that.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 07-02-2016, 05:32 AM   #673
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Default The Weekender

I also posted this in my blog, just in case you lose it.

Warming, this dare contains mind control, and Magick, you will fall in love with me. Im not kidding.

For this dare what you are going to need, is a 8 sided die, or 8 pieces of paper number, and a bag, and once you use the number put it back into the bag.
A timer with a bell
Notebook and pen
Rubber Bands
1 pound of un-cook ziti, and a baking pan
wooden spoon
A silk bathrobe sash
A blindfold

Ok, now the rules of the dare, there is only one exit from the dare, it's number 8, so you need to roll or pull a number 8 in order to exit, or if you don't keep on going and doing the tasks until you pull it.

Now lay everything out nice on the table or floor, and since I know it's hard keeping cloths on slave girls, you can get undressed.

Now for the magick, face EAST, and hold your right hand out and point and make circles clockwise and say. ANN-A-EL, Hawn-ee-EL, ANN-A-EL, Hawn-ee-EL, ANN-A-EL, Hawn-ee, EL, I call on you three times and command you to witness my dare. (there angels, just in case you were wondering)

Now go over to the table and roll, or pick your first number.

1. Lines, 20 Write, Master Michael, I am your humble loyal slut.

2. Pain Slap your pussy 10 times.

3. Edge Set the timer for 15 minutes, and get the silk sash, and pull it between your legs and pull up on both side, pull it back and forth, and edge for 15 minutes, you may NOT cum.

4. Magick Get the blind fold and sit, and
Set the timer for 30 minutes, your going to focus on your breathing, and also your heart area, when you inhale, think JAZZ-AIR, when you exhale, think, Master Michael bewitch me. Your going to feel the warm of love building up in your body, spreading to different parts of it, then finally exploding, leaving you in a bliss like state.

5. Lines Take the uncooked ziti and place it on the baking pan, how sit on it, and write 25 times. Master Michael wake me up inside.

6. PAIN Get the wooden spoon, hit the pussy 15 times.

7. PAIN Get the rubber band, and snap each nipple 10 times.

8. EXIT Now this is what I want you to do for me, I want you to cum for me 3 times, the first way will be you playing with your clit, then I want you to reach inside with two finger and feel inside for your G Spot. It's on the upper side, and the texture feels like gum. Now rub that left to right, until you cum.
The last one, your going to finger fuck yourself with three fingers, and when your about to cum, I want you to pinch your clit hard, and hold it until your done cumming.

Now get up, and roll or pick a number, if you get a six your done all together, and congratulations, now if you don't get a six, you have to complete 4 more tasks then your complete, even if you pick another 8.

I made each task simple, since you'll be doing muli times.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 07-02-2016, 06:22 PM   #674
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Ok, had to jump onto my computer for this one, make it easier to type out.
First for everybody that's in, get a coin, for a flip, heads or tails, and flip it.

Heads: Go to the store and pick up 2 green scrubbing pads. Cut one in half and the other length wise. Now put the length one in you panties against your clit, and the other two in you bra against your nipples, and wear it for the duration that your in. Long term people 5 days.

Tails: Get a travel size bottle of hot sauce, and keep it on you at all times. When you HEAR the word "Trump" or "Clinton" (radio, TV, or just people talking), you excuse yourself, and head out to the restrooms, and put three drops of hot sauce on your finger and rub it into your clit. You can only wash it off when you take a shower, and you can only take a shower once a day. So if your driving your car, and the word comes over the radio, you need to pull over and apply the hot sauce, if your flipping thru the TV channels and you hear the word, you need to apply the hot sauce, and you flip thru more channels, and hear it again, apply more. So if your not careful, you might go thru a whole bottle in a day. Again this is for the duration your in for, and also long term people 5 days.

Enjoy, I love this thread.
Luckily, it ended on "heads" because I would kill myself (not literally) if I had to do that "Clinton" "Trump" dare.

I already had some scrubbing pads at home, so I took those and a pair of scissors, and cut them into the desired lengths & sizes, to where they fit perfectly under my pussy and where my nipples are in my bra. I secured them with some double sided tape, so the tape would not get in the way of the scrubbing material.

I was going to report on everyday, but that would too long and repetitive. To say the least, it was very irritating, annoying, and painful. I do workout on the daily basis, so I did not want to wear the scrubbing pads during that time of my exercise, so I wore them during any errands that I had to do outside of the house. The first day, it was just a little uncomfortable and irritating to have such a rough surface scratching & scrapping my pussy lips. By the fifth day, my nipples were raw, but not extremely raw but raw enough. My pussy lips were pretty much the same, but a bit more irritating. It was a relief to not have to wear them anymore. I enjoyed it but it got kind of old and I think it would be great as a one time punishment for like 2-3 hours during exercise.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redandbluesage View Post
To the whore(s) it may concern

Start off with an edge. Then fill your pussy with as 10 ice cubes. Clamp the lips to your whore cunt shut to make sure the ice is kept in. Cover a cotton ball in hot sauce/icy hot/toothpaste (your pick bitch, just try to think what would satisfy more). Cover your clit with the cotton ball and put a cloth pin on it making sure it stays in place. Then put a second cloth pin onto the first one. Wait until all the ice melts. Take off the clamps and or cloth pins by pulling them off; get rid of all the melted ice . Then whip your pussy with a wire coat hanger 50 times. Make sure that you use as much force as you can. After that slap your clit with a ruler 25 times. Now take two hand towels. Twist them together the long way. Put a generous amount of hot sauce/icyhot/toothpaste on the middle. Put the middle onto your whore cunt with one end of the two towels behind you and the other in front. Pull upwards so that the towel is putting lots of pressure on your pussy. Then slowly start to pull back and forth so that the two towels grind against you, try putting as much pressure as you can. Slowly pick up speed until you are going as fast as you can. Stop once you get close to orgasm. Do this 5 times. Reapply the hot sauce/icyhot/toothpaste after each edge. On the fifth one you can orgasm if you can.
I began by edging one time, as instructed. I could not fill my pussy with 10 ice cubes, and my Daddy does not want me to, but allowed me to insert 4-5 ice cubes. Taking some clothespins, I clamped my pussy lips shut, so that the ice was not able to escape. I applied some Icyhot to a cotton round (flatter than a cotton ball and easier to apply it on) and once it was fitted over my clit, I clamped it with two clothespins as well, securing it into place. I soon felt the ice cubes melting, as well as the Icyhot burning my clit, a mix of pain and uncomfortableness, I guess?

Once all the ice was melted, I slowly pulled the clothespins off of my clit and pussy lips, leaving a pattern of Icyhot on my clit and a stream of water to trickle down. I hate wire hangers, so I opted for my spiked leather belt to proceed with the 50 pussy spankings. The pain was not immense but it was enjoy to make me gasp every once and a while with certain strokes. Reaching for my metal ruler and pulling apart my pussy lips, so that my clit was exposed, and I began to spank that as well.

My Daddy did not want to do anymore chemical play for the day, so I just began rubbing the towel between my legs, rubbing it back and forth on my pussy and clit until I reached my first edge. After each edge, I sped up, and soon approached each edge until I had done 5 edges with just the rubbing of the towel on my pussy and clit. My Daddy did not permit me to cum, so I was left with a throbbing pussy, desperate.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondagegirl0841 View Post
Everyone can coat there pussy in icy hot or toothpaste and then do 300 pussy spanks with an item of your choice.
This dare has been rejected.

I'm sorry.

Quote:
What your going to need is two bowls and one filled with ice cubes. Now strip, and lay-down, and place the empty bowl about a foot away from your pussy.

Slide a cube in and shoot it out of it, and try to get it into the empty bowl, if you miss, slap your pussy 10 times for being a bad shot. Once you get a ice cube in the bowl your done with the punishment, or when you run out of ice.

I'm sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangwedgbuttplug View Post
Let's also give you a squeaky clean wedgie. 25 pulls per side, in a backwards thong, with toothpaste smothered on your clit. When finished, rub your pussy hard with the rough side of a dry sponge to remove the toothpaste.
No cumming.
The use of toothpaste has been denied, so I just completed this dare without toothpaste.

I put on my stretchiest thong that I own, and slipped it on backwards and rubbed it back and forth 25 times. This irritated my clit very much and increased its size. Once done, I spread my legs and scrubbed my pussy for 5 minutes with the scrubbing side of a sponge, for the inconvenience of not using toothpaste.

Thank you.

Quote:
Fun Challenge
Ok, for this challenge your going to need a long neck beer bottle full, and for those under the drinking age, a long neck soda bottle also full. Also your going to need a room that you can walk from one side of the room to the other.

Ok, now get undressed, and place your back against the wall, and slide the bottle Neck up your pussy (And I'm sure some of you are going, but I can slide the whole bottle up there, NO girl, this thread isn't impress me with your pussy talent), and kegel the neck. (If you don't know what kegel means, it means squeeze it).

Now what your going to do is walk across the room and touch the other far wall, with you hand, and walk back. Do this 3 times, back and forth. Yea sounds simple so far, but Wait, what's the name of the thread, it's Pussy/Clit Torture, yup. So while walking, you'll be slapping you clit with a wooden spoon, or if you don't have a spoon, use your hand.

So if you complete the challenge CONGRATULATIONS, you won, those ben wa balls really paid off.

If you FAILED my challenge, you might want to think about those balls, and proceed to the Dungeon Torture. You also might want to drink that beer, it's going to get painful soon. Yea, for the soda crowd, yea, been there, we know it sucks to be you.

Dungeon Torture:

Ok, for this your going to need new clean pliers.

Safety: If there is any blood, stop!! Needless to say this is for fun.

Preparation, you want to clean your pliers with rubbing alcohol first.
Newbies to torture, cover the teeth of the pliers with duck tape.

What your going to do, is get your pliers and choose a inner lip (Fun flap), grab it with the pliers, twist 90 degrees, and give it a pull, do this 10 times to each inner lip. Now go to your clit, and twist it slightly, and pull. AND I want you to do the same to each nipple.

(Now when I say pull, it means just that, pull or tug, BUT not to the point were it slips out of the jaws of the pliers, you don't pull that hard).

Once your done Congratulations: You survived this weeks torture, but who knows, maybe next week, you might not be so lucky.

My Daddy and I don't find putting glass anywhere near my pussy will be safe, as well as the bottle cap on the beer, so we substituted my bullet vibe, which is very small and very easy to fall out when I am aroused and wet.

Once successfully aroused and dripping wet, Daddy inserted my bullet vibe, made me stand up, handing me the wet wooden spoon and sent me on my way with a nice slap to the ass.

Walking across our huge living room back and forth on our hardwood floor was not easy, especially with the clit spankings. Each slap, my pussy tensed and untensed, almost slipping out the bullet vibe. To make it worse, Daddy kept changing the speed and intensity of the vibe as I was walking back and forth.

I have done kegel exercises before, so it was not very hard, but it was much more of a challenge than I thought. To say the least, I finished the task successfully!

Thank you.

Quote:
I have a feeling my thumbtack dare, even in variation, is further than either of you will go.

So, I want both of you to light 12 tea light candles.
Put them in a row, about 2 inches between candles (too close and their heat effects each other, makes wax too hot. Spacing is important).

Line them on a surface you can straddle, with the candles between your thighs JUST above your knees.

Your task to to walk down the line, and squat over each candle. The goal is to extinguish it with your pussy. The flame will be in contact with you so briefly it hurts nothing. Flick a lighter, and run your finger through it. Several times. Mostly harmless. Flame needs prolonged contact.

Any candle that is extinguished should have left some lovely wax on your pussies. Any that were not (even if they go out for other reasons!) are to be put aside. And re-lit, if needed. You have one squat per candle.

When you are done, take a wooden spoon, and spank all the wax off of you.

Now get comfy. You are to lay back, and take the candles you failed to put out. Pour (not drip) the wax out of the cup, and onto your clit and down your pussy. (pour from higher, it is not so hot. Just watch your aim!)

After each one, wait a minute for the wax to harden, and then spank it off with the wooden spoon, before doing the next candle.

If you snuffed them all, this was easy. One spanking to remove wax, and done.
If you snuffed half or more, you do as written above.

If you snuffed less then half?

After doing the above, re-light ALL candles (spaced out) and wait 4-5 minutes for wax to build up.
Then pour the wax from all 12 candles, 1 by 1, over your clit and pussy, trying to coat the whole thing.

That will look pretty, especially if you use multi-colored candles. I recommend (but it is not part of the dare) that you have a pic of that, and save it, to your own private collection, to enjoy later. I am not asking for that pic.

Then, of course, spank off all the wax, after it has hardened.

I'm sorry.

Quote:
I also posted this in my blog, just in case you lose it.

Warming, this dare contains mind control, and Magick, you will fall in love with me. Im not kidding.

For this dare what you are going to need, is a 8 sided die, or 8 pieces of paper number, and a bag, and once you use the number put it back into the bag.
A timer with a bell
Notebook and pen
Rubber Bands
1 pound of un-cook ziti, and a baking pan
wooden spoon
A silk bathrobe sash
A blindfold

Ok, now the rules of the dare, there is only one exit from the dare, it's number 8, so you need to roll or pull a number 8 in order to exit, or if you don't keep on going and doing the tasks until you pull it.

Now lay everything out nice on the table or floor, and since I know it's hard keeping cloths on slave girls, you can get undressed.

Now for the magick, face EAST, and hold your right hand out and point and make circles clockwise and say. ANN-A-EL, Hawn-ee-EL, ANN-A-EL, Hawn-ee-EL, ANN-A-EL, Hawn-ee, EL, I call on you three times and command you to witness my dare. (there angels, just in case you were wondering)

Now go over to the table and roll, or pick your first number.

1. Lines, 20 Write, Master Michael, I am your humble loyal slut.

2. Pain Slap your pussy 10 times.

3. Edge Set the timer for 15 minutes, and get the silk sash, and pull it between your legs and pull up on both side, pull it back and forth, and edge for 15 minutes, you may NOT cum.

4. Magick Get the blind fold and sit, and
Set the timer for 30 minutes, your going to focus on your breathing, and also your heart area, when you inhale, think JAZZ-AIR, when you exhale, think, Master Michael bewitch me. Your going to feel the warm of love building up in your body, spreading to different parts of it, then finally exploding, leaving you in a bliss like state.

5. Lines Take the uncooked ziti and place it on the baking pan, how sit on it, and write 25 times. Master Michael wake me up inside.

6. PAIN Get the wooden spoon, hit the pussy 15 times.

7. PAIN Get the rubber band, and snap each nipple 10 times.

8. EXIT Now this is what I want you to do for me, I want you to cum for me 3 times, the first way will be you playing with your clit, then I want you to reach inside with two finger and feel inside for your G Spot. It's on the upper side, and the texture feels like gum. Now rub that left to right, until you cum.
The last one, your going to finger fuck yourself with three fingers, and when your about to cum, I want you to pinch your clit hard, and hold it until your done cumming.

Now get up, and roll or pick a number, if you get a six your done all together, and congratulations, now if you don't get a six, you have to complete 4 more tasks then your complete, even if you pick another 8.

I made each task simple, since you'll be doing muli times.
Daddy thought this dare was a bit weird and a little bit confusing so he has allowed to me decide if I want to complete it or not, I have rejected to completing it. Seems like some weird ritual shit that I'm not into.

I'm sorry.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 08:36 PM   #675
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Wow, nice reports girl, your Daddy should be proud of you.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk