Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-28-2015, 07:27 PM   #661
QueenSlut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbielicious View Post
Well its nice to see some new members joining here! So I'm still not getting what I asked for as such. Is it so much to ask for a denial end date in your Sig?
AnalReciver managed it although shes not been on since so she gets a day added. Queenslut, I haven't seen you recently?? So you can have a day Next time
KittyV, I know you've been on but you still haven't added it to you sig.

So for the three of you I think because you either haven't been on recently or haven't added it to your sig or worse (and I would deny you longer if I could) you haven't done either, you get no addition of the 1 if you write LAZY CUNT in bold permanent marker across your tits. And I mean bold!! And don't attempt to wash it off, it will fade in time especially with contact form a bra. If you accept and want to remove the day I'm adding on today you should post up to say thankyou and also remember to post once its faded to say so or you can expect to be in my bad books for longer!

Now then to the new girls, well done for joining and some good efforts so far!

As you see I'm keen for your sigs to be updated to say the date you are denied to . And I expect it to remain updated. So add a day to your total today unless you do this when you read this post. If instead you would like to take a day off your total, change you sig now and post up and say the following
"This dumb Cunt has done as you commanded Master Webbielicious"

Get to it. I'm not normally so simple on my reduction tasks. See you all tomorrow!!
My signature has been updated, thank you. You keep saying that mine hasn't been, but it's updated every chance that I get. And I also have been in the hospital and cannot update frequently. I don't mean to be rude, but my dom said I could void this, so that's what I'll be doing.

I still am at 18 more days, though.

I do not own anyone nor will I give you dares.

21 | Female | Submissive

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares

Denied for: 372 days.
Edges: 16/288
*denied since November 24th, 2016*

*I reach message limit often.
*NO KIK.*
QueenSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 02:27 AM   #662
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Hi, Queenslut!

You can have two days off if you spend 30 minutes in the corner with ice cubes in your pussy and ass. Every minute you need to say, out loud, something different along the lines of "I must be a good sub." "I love standing in the corner for someone else's amusement."

If you can't come up with 30 original things to say, you need to put 1 clothespin on your body for every original thing you *didn't* come up with. Rub your pussy through your clothes for 15 minutes while you have the clothespins on. You must edge twice during that 15 minutes.
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 09:25 AM   #663
webbielicious

Humblest apologies Queenslut. I didn't spot that. Please forgive me. Hope you are OK. As a gesture of good will, you may have no addition today or you may have a reduction of 2 days if you would like to try the following.

Open to all you ladies. A chance for a reduction of one day except Queenslut who would get two days reduction. For one your meals today, Get totally naked, then give me a nice edge holding the edge for 60 seconds. Then you should put the plate with the food on it down on the floor. Kneel next to it put your hands behind you back and keep them there. Now you may eat. You may not get up until the plate is empty and actually licked clean. Now edge again. You may not clean your face for 30 minutes after finishing that second edge.

IF you choose not to do this and your name isn't Queenslut then add another day to your total.
DISLIKES :but MUST do... eating cum, ball spanks, semi-public(v mild), pee play
LIMITS : identifying pics/vids, blood, scat, family/friends, public,illegal, heavy pain, cold shower, marks
webbielicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 08:09 PM   #664
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Ok ladies. Add a day for me.

Now for your chance for reduction.

Wear a short skirt and no panties.

Go to a public space with a sharpie, wearing sandles or in bare feet.

Sit down where you could be seen, write on the sole of each foot, left and right.

Take one day off if you are in sandals.

Two days off if you are in bare feet.

3 days off if you intentionally write left on your right foot etc.

4 days off if you write the wrong thing intentionally then cross it out and write the correct word.

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 07:42 PM   #665
webbielicious

Did anyone do my last reduction task? Well everyone gets another day from little old me. Would I forget you? Hpwever you can have a reduction of a day instead if you do the following:
Before bed, stuff some panties in your desperate pussies. Then I want you I want you to get yourself to edge by humping your pillow. Ride that edge for 1 minute. Count the seconds outloud. Then I want you to get on all fours and crawl to the kitchen. Get a spatu;a or fish slice and use it two spank your ass. 50 good spanks per cheek. Now you need to get to edge again by humping the pillow again. Your pussy should be nice and wet now. Pull your panties out of your deperate wet hole and put them over your face. Make sure the crotch if over your nose. Now you may go to bed. Keep them on your head for the night and be sure not to turn that pillow over! I want you sleeping in your own juices. You must sleep naked. Hopefully as you drift off the burning of your bottom from the spanking and the smell of your scent will be a nice reminder of where you are. Sweet dreams! PM me to say you did this with details or the reduction doesn't apply.
LIMITS : identifying pics/vids, blood, scat, family/friends, public,illegal, heavy pain, cold shower, marks
Old 05-30-2015, 11:46 PM   #666
Bobthefemalebuilder

I'm totally in man
Bobthefemalebuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 05:12 PM   #667
webbielicious

Nice big reduction chance here for all those who are denied for 12 days or more.

You can remove 5 days if you.... edge and then write in bold marker on your ass

FUCK ME HERE
with arrows to your asshole and then post a pic on kinktalk and PM me the link.

Otherwise add a day

Same offer is open to those with less than 12 days but can only remove 2 days..

Otherwise add a day

Only the brave succeed girls!
Enjoy the edge!

Bet those pussies are permanently wet and twitching now!
Old 06-02-2015, 04:21 AM   #668
Sinister
getDare Sweetheart

Well, it's been over 23 hours. Plus a day, everyone!
Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:04 AM   #669
D00M

Are there any girls still participating? *tumbleweed rolls past* oh well, you can all add a day anyway.
D00M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:02 AM   #670
Slaveem17

I'm going to join this

Likes: Pain, Humiliation, Body writing, Clothespins, Chastity, Degradation, Orgasm control, Orgasm denial, Edging, being a cuckquean

Limits: Family & Friends, Public, Illegal, Body modification, Vids (at least to begin with), scat.

PM me any dare within my limits, will report back within a day.

Deny me here
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=353472
Slaveem17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:03 AM   #671
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveem17 View Post
I'm going to join this
Well welcome to hell It. lol

In honor of It joining all girls are to add a day.

Likes: Bondage, orgasm control, tit torture, humiliation, degradation, begging, public, embarrassed nude female, only one nude, shaved, the female body

Dislikes: Piss, Ass to mouth

Limits: blood, needles, scat, real harm
lots357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 02:39 PM   #672
webbielicious

Well well, no PM waiting from you girls so am I to presume either none of you have had time to take my generous reduction offer of yesterday or perhaps you just don't need it. We'll I'll give you a little more time to consider it in more ways than one. It still stands. In the mean time to help you consider everyone add another day!
Old 06-02-2015, 10:24 PM   #673
aienma

Haven't been on for awhile will check for what I can do, count days and update time tomorrow as I'll be off work.

Dislikes:messing, lines

Limits: permanent, full public, pain, pictures and family

I cannot edge or climax >.>

Please degrade me and make me piddle my pampers.

pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74256
aienma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:30 PM   #674
DUBOB
getDare Sweetheart

Everyone may add a day! : )
Old 06-04-2015, 10:52 AM   #675
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master. View Post
+1 for kittyV again...
Hahahaha ohhh i've been totally negligenttt....I know bad Kitty. Thanks for paying me attention anyway Master.

DISLIKES-Pee play

HARD LIMITS-Skat, beastiallity, underage, unconsentual, , permanent, cams
kittyV is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degraded, denied, girls