Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-14-2021, 04:43 PM   #661
RPwALover
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPwALover View Post
Cool. Here's a pee dare when your female friend and a boy are over. You will be kneeling in front of him. He will pee into your mouth. If you swallow less then half of it, you have to drink your female friend's pee afterwards as a punishment.

Hope it's not over the top
I have one form a while ago that you didn't do yet I think

Likes: Edging, Tease and Denial, Light impact play, playing games, stripping, shot term chastity, orgasm control, maybe more

Limits: anything permanent, illegal, scat, too public, too painful or too long, ass, body fluids, family, animals and more
RPwALover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 04:54 PM   #662
Exhibitionist18

Give him a blow job you can either swallow or he can cum in you if he cums in you you will rub it over your body and leave it on rest of the day.
Ride his cock facing him while he is sitting in a chair.
Maybe the 3 of you can go drive while you masturbate in the backseat.

How you like not having any clothes?
Exhibitionist18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 05:25 PM   #663
MySecretSide

Default Threesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
Also I think the guy she knows is coming over tomorrow so any dares ideas to do with him?
What's about a threesome? Let him fuck your ass while you give your friend oral....

And because you want dirty dares: if you want an orgasm too after the threesome you have to beg them while they both pee on you in the backyard - maybe they give you a nice orgasm but maybe you are to dirty and they don't want to touch you anymore. And since you aren't allowed to tuch yourself... :P

And don't forget that he is also allowed to spank you if he want

kik MyySecretSide

I prefer girls and couples - I'm not to much into boys

PM Dares

My Limits, Likes & Wanna dos (reworking atm)
MySecretSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 06:36 PM   #664
Exhibitionist18

Maybe she can walk on a leash at night. The 2 of you can decide the length of the walk.

Do a masterbation show for the guy coming over tomorrow.

They can you a human tray and eat food off your naked body
Old 06-14-2021, 07:19 PM   #665
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Poor girl, if you get even a fraction of all this done you'll be sore as hell, not to mention quite sticky.

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 10:59 PM   #666
Cnslave1

So, how did it go? Were you allowed to cum?

Limits: Too long or too much pain, permanent damage, everything permanent, scat, involving face, illegal and maybe more

21 M single
Cnslave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 12:55 AM   #667
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitionist18 View Post

They can you a human tray and eat food off your naked body
Maybe you could get takeaway. You answer the door as well as using you as a tray for their food, you don't get to eat until they have finished and they can pee or cum in your food before you get to eat it

A variation on the threesome ideas is to try a spitroast:

Give the guy a blowjob whilst your friend uses the strapon on you from behind. Then swap so you can taste your juices from the strap-on why the guy fucks you

But remember that if you don't feel comfortable with something to say so. Also you are getting a *lot* of dares and they don't have to be all done in the next couple of days as I am sure there will be future opportunities to get kinky

Last edited by r0ver; 06-15-2021 at 12:58 AM.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to r0ver for this post:
Old 06-15-2021, 01:40 AM   #668
SophieGee

Not been on here in forever and was just catching up with this thread. Wow ��

Does your friend have anyone else she could invite over? Maybe just like a 2 or 3 people that she trusts, but she doesn’t tell them you are naked.

Last edited by SophieGee; 06-15-2021 at 02:36 AM.
SophieGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 02:35 AM   #669
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieGee View Post
Not been on here in forever and was just catching up with this thread. Wow 😮

Does your friend have anyone else she could invite over? Maybe just like a 1 or 3 people that she trusts, but she doesn’t tell them you are naked.
Hey Soph, nice to see you back

Anyway that sounds awesome. I've got an idea if you do this, L
Old 06-15-2021, 04:14 AM   #670
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
Yes. Today is the day!
I am naked and about to be leaving now. I just edged and am now getting ready to leave.

There are a lot of dares and task to complete, so I am going to try my best to divide them up among the 3 days.

Here is what I have planned for today.

I will arrive at her house fully naked. I’m going to start with the spankings, to get them out of the way. I will let her spank me 19 times wherever she wants.

Next, I will be her dog. These are the rules I will follow:
1) I will wear a collar whenever she wants
2) I will walk around on all fours
3) I will pee in her backyard
4) I will eat food from the floor

Please feel free to include any additional rules I should follow as her dog.

Next, we will do a naked photo shoot. I will pose however she wants and do whatever she wants while she is taking photos of me. The photos will just stay between us.

I don’t think the guy will be coming over today but hopefully she will be nice enough to bring me to an orgasm.
It’s a bit rainy today so I’m thinking we will mostly stay in her house today and complete the dares that are in there, then do some of the other ones on the other 2 days.

Please keep the dares and ideas coming.
I’m now going to edge and leave for her house.
How about next she to control you sexually 24/7/365? Quality steel chastity belt and she keeps keys.
Old 06-15-2021, 04:37 AM   #671
Exhibitionist18

What do you plan on doing today?

Maybe 69 with the guy

Some can mean on here myself would never do a Chasity belt. Hope you don't do it
Old 06-15-2021, 06:35 AM   #672
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Hey everyone!
Thank you all for the replies. There is so many that it is almost hard to keep up with, but that is a good problem to face

Last night was definitely a dirty one. Shortly after my last post, my friend came home to find me outside all dirty, covered in pee and dirt. She asked what happened and I told her about my dare from here and my consequence for being a bad dog. I asked her to pee on me, to help clean off the dirt. She feels a bit weird doing pee dares but did agree. She took off her bottoms and squatted over me and peed. Her pee was warm and felt nice on my body. Because of the smell, she was nice enough to let me shower after this.

I showered and then we went into her room. The rest of the night was going to be all about my pleasuring her. We started off with the massage. I slowly stripped her down until she was as naked as me. I rubbed some oil onto her body and her her lay on her bed. I first had her start on her stomach. I rubbed her back and got any kinks out. I then rubbed her feet, moving up to her legs. Once at her legs, I began to move up to her butt. I rubbed her cute butt checks before moving inward to her crack. I slid my finger through her crack before parting it open and teasing her butt hole. I did this for a few minutes before having her flip over to her back. I massaged her breasts and played with them, teasing the nipples as I did so. I moved down to her stomach before finally reaching her pussy. I massaged her outer lips and then moved into her slit. I parted her slit with one hand and with my other, rubbed around her opening. I moved up to het clit.
The one hour went by very quickly and I managed to get her dripping but not to cum.

Once it was up, I climbed on the bed with her and got in between her legs. I began to eat her out. Her pussy was so wet and the juices tasted so sweet. I lapped them up and in no time she was cumming.
She said that I did earn an orgasm but I would not be able to have until the next day (so today)

The guy is coming over shortly so I’m looking forward to whatever we spend our day doing. I’ve gone over some of the dares on here with my friend. She said she is not comfortable being naked in front of the guy or participating, she is just a spectator. I did ask her about other people too. She said she does have some in mind and she will think about it.

Keep the dares coming. I’m pretty much open to do anything with the guy, I guess it just can’t involve her participating but I’ll do pretty much anything else.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 06-15-2021, 06:38 AM   #673
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Well if possible let your friend tie you in a spread eagle position with blindfold on when he comes
You will not know the guy for 30 minutes while you are spread eagle
And he can do anything he likes during that time

Hope this sounds fun
The following user says Thank You to Heyythere04 for this post:
Old 06-15-2021, 06:43 AM   #674
Exhibitionist18

How long will the guy be there?

Put on a whip cream bikini and have him lick it off of you.

Maybe let the guy take a few pic of you if you are comfortable with that.
Have your friend record to watch tonight together.

Last edited by Exhibitionist18; 06-15-2021 at 06:53 AM.
Old 06-15-2021, 06:48 AM   #675
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
She said she is not comfortable being naked in front of the guy or participating, she is just a spectator.
Fair enough. I wonder if she'd be comfortable if it ws all girls...
Depending on whether she does invite some people over and how comfortable she and they are with it you could have a strip game.
However because you are already naked, you have to do a forfeit whenever you lose instead of removing an item of clothing.
Or it could just be a game with forfeits instead of stripping for everyone. But theirs can be things like eaying something unpleasant, or drink related and you have to do things like masturbate for them or go outside, act like a dog, pee on yourself etc.

Last edited by r0ver; 06-15-2021 at 07:01 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk