Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-28-2013, 03:45 PM   #646
luvnude

The bullies take you to a forest, pants you, spank your ass 10 times with a twig, then pull down your underwear and spank your pussy 25 times as hard as they possibly can. They then pull your underwear up into an atomic wedgie. They each do this until your underwear rips. Then they stuff your underwear into your mouth. They write smut on your forehead, and then leave you in the forest to get back home.
X dressing (nothing to wear) cum family friends social suicide extreme pain pics swirly vids cam diaper messy disgusting eating enema

I must do any dares within my limits!!!
luvnude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 03:47 PM   #647
slut1

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnude View Post
The bullies take you to a forest, pants you, spank your ass 10 times with a twig, then pull down your underwear and spank your pussy 25 times as hard as they possibly can. They then pull your underwear up into an atomic wedgie. They each do this until your underwear rips. Then they stuff your underwear into your mouth. They write smut on your forehead, and then leave you in the forest to get back home.
Am I nude on the way home or not?

Limits: pee/poo, animals, family, pictures, etc.

I'm a DISGUSTING LITTLE FUCKTOY TO BE USED! A STUPID LITTLE SLUT!

I am a cowgirl and sheep

Pm me a number and I will spank myself that many times wherever and however you'd like!
slut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 03:50 PM   #648
luvnude

Yes, I forgot to mention that. Sorry.
X dressing (nothing to wear) cum family friends social suicide extreme pain pics swirly vids cam diaper messy disgusting eating enema

I must do any dares within my limits!!!
luvnude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:22 PM   #649
slut1

NP. I'm bumping this thread.

I am a cowgirl and sheep

Pm me a number and I will spank myself that many times wherever and however you'd like!
Old 05-29-2013, 03:28 PM   #650
Malecamslave95

Default School

The bullies gave you a wedgie and tied you up. You gave to pee but u can't so you eventually piss your underwear.

Want to try new this so drop me a message

When doing "person above" or anything like that give me a task that doesn't involve my limits.
Malecamslave95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:32 PM   #651
UndieLicker

Bullies force u into a diaper and lock it on for a week before they take it off
UndieLicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:38 PM   #652
HippyBoi

bullies give you a dangling wedgie and write humiliating names on your body. they don't let you down until you pee yourself
Limits: hard cbt, extreme pain, face pics, scat, public, other people, permanent, really long, blood, crossdressing

Cock size: 7.5" hard, 5" soft
HippyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:51 PM   #653
slut1

bullies give you a swirlie and then a frontal hanging wedgie til it rips.

make mine public please!

I am a cowgirl and sheep

Old 05-29-2013, 07:47 PM   #654
HippyBoi

bullies make you dress like a hooker and walk around the park/mall. they make you ask at least 3 men if they'd like a free blowjob. if they say yes, you give it to them.
Limits: hard cbt, extreme pain, face pics, scat, public, other people, permanent, really long, blood, crossdressing

Old 05-29-2013, 07:52 PM   #655
roxy

Bully takes u into a public bathroom gives u a hanging frontal in the stall and leaves the door unlocked until someone helps you or you get out

Limits no public cum hanging wedgies or messy with food illegal family

PM me any dare within my limits and i will do it
roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:35 PM   #656
HippyBoi

directly involving other people is in my limits, man

Old 05-29-2013, 09:16 PM   #657
roxy

Oops sorry i missed that just do it in a closet

Limits no public cum hanging wedgies or messy with food illegal family

PM me any dare within my limits and i will do it
roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:20 PM   #658
fgm

bully makes a duct tape bra and painties (even males) on you and leaves it there when you sleep
fgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #659
slut1

bullies drag you into the restroom and give you a swirl lie, then take away all your clothes, bar a girl's bra.

I am a cowgirl and sheep

Old 05-29-2013, 10:11 PM   #660
Geosnake

The bullies see you walking into the bathroom and grab you. They aren't in a very good mood and they give you a swirley in pee filled water. Then they hang you in the inside of a stall with the door unlocked. They leave you there for an hour or until someone opens the door with you hanging on it.

Please make mine a story or slightly long.
Geosnake is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie