Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 06-30-2016, 03:42 PM   #646
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcousticVixen View Post
little slut in for life
Do my squeaky clean dare above. Then do the one following it!

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 09:26 AM   #647

I'm in for 1 week on a PM dare. No limits on the amounts of spanking/ whipping/ or time i can be tortured during this week. Have fun with my body
PM me saying
wedgie an I will do a dare of your choice
clit and I will do a dare of your choice
clothespin and I will put a one on my clit fo 5 hrs
icy hot and I will put it on my clit for 45 min
Spank an I will spank my cunt 50 times and any extra
Edge and I will edge 4 times

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78640
11271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 12:54 PM   #648
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

See the post above yours to start off!

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:59 PM   #649

i did the squeaky clean wedgie and it hurt with the toothpaste. but the real part that killed me was the dry sponge. it is still burning from that. my whole pussy is burning.

the soda bottle one will take more time. will report back
PM me saying

Old 07-01-2016, 01:02 PM   #650
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

You completed that in 5 minutes?? Try it again, with 75 pulls per side for the squeaky clean.

Old 07-01-2016, 01:43 PM   #651

ok i have finished the squeaky clean again, i have completed many many other dares today and my pussy is on fire. the toothpaste is so painful right now. I am about to complete the soda bottle dare now though
PM me saying

Old 07-01-2016, 03:11 PM   #652
initialrush
Distinguished Member

I will join until 10am GMT tomorrow (saturday 2nd). And may extend depending on quality/quantity.

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 03:13 PM   #653
Naughtyslutwhore

I'm in for a while

Limits- pics, vids, needles, blood, scat, permanent

Kik- naughtyslutwhore
Naughtyslutwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 03:35 PM   #654
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by initialrush View Post
I will join until 10am GMT tomorrow (saturday 2nd). And may extend depending on quality/quantity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyslutwhore View Post
I'm in for a while
I have a feeling my thumbtack dare, even in variation, is further than either of you will go.

So, I want both of you to light 12 tea light candles.
Put them in a row, about 2 inches between candles (too close and their heat effects each other, makes wax too hot. Spacing is important).

Line them on a surface you can straddle, with the candles between your thighs JUST above your knees.

Your task to to walk down the line, and squat over each candle. The goal is to extinguish it with your pussy. The flame will be in contact with you so briefly it hurts nothing. Flick a lighter, and run your finger through it. Several times. Mostly harmless. Flame needs prolonged contact.

Any candle that is extinguished should have left some lovely wax on your pussies. Any that were not (even if they go out for other reasons!) are to be put aside. And re-lit, if needed. You have one squat per candle.

When you are done, take a wooden spoon, and spank all the wax off of you.

Now get comfy. You are to lay back, and take the candles you failed to put out. Pour (not drip) the wax out of the cup, and onto your clit and down your pussy. (pour from higher, it is not so hot. Just watch your aim!)

After each one, wait a minute for the wax to harden, and then spank it off with the wooden spoon, before doing the next candle.

If you snuffed them all, this was easy. One spanking to remove wax, and done.
If you snuffed half or more, you do as written above.

If you snuffed less then half?

After doing the above, re-light ALL candles (spaced out) and wait 4-5 minutes for wax to build up.
Then pour the wax from all 12 candles, 1 by 1, over your clit and pussy, trying to coat the whole thing.

That will look pretty, especially if you use multi-colored candles. I recommend (but it is not part of the dare) that you have a pic of that, and save it, to your own private collection, to enjoy later. I am not asking for that pic.

Then, of course, spank off all the wax, after it has hardened.
Old 07-01-2016, 03:49 PM   #655
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
I have a feeling my thumbtack dare, even in variation, is further than either of you will go.

So, I want both of you to light 12 tea light candles.
Put them in a row, about 2 inches between candles (too close and their heat effects each other, makes wax too hot. Spacing is important).

Line them on a surface you can straddle, with the candles between your thighs JUST above your knees.

Your task to to walk down the line, and squat over each candle. The goal is to extinguish it with your pussy. The flame will be in contact with you so briefly it hurts nothing. Flick a lighter, and run your finger through it. Several times. Mostly harmless. Flame needs prolonged contact.

Any candle that is extinguished should have left some lovely wax on your pussies. Any that were not (even if they go out for other reasons!) are to be put aside. And re-lit, if needed. You have one squat per candle.

When you are done, take a wooden spoon, and spank all the wax off of you.

Now get comfy. You are to lay back, and take the candles you failed to put out. Pour (not drip) the wax out of the cup, and onto your clit and down your pussy. (pour from higher, it is not so hot. Just watch your aim!)

After each one, wait a minute for the wax to harden, and then spank it off with the wooden spoon, before doing the next candle.

If you snuffed them all, this was easy. One spanking to remove wax, and done.
If you snuffed half or more, you do as written above.

If you snuffed less then half?

After doing the above, re-light ALL candles (spaced out) and wait 4-5 minutes for wax to build up.
Then pour the wax from all 12 candles, 1 by 1, over your clit and pussy, trying to coat the whole thing.

That will look pretty, especially if you use multi-colored candles. I recommend (but it is not part of the dare) that you have a pic of that, and save it, to your own private collection, to enjoy later. I am not asking for that pic.

Then, of course, spank off all the wax, after it has hardened.
I don't have these kinds of candles. And even if I did I would not be completing this task. The wax in those types f candles burns way too hot for it to be safe to be dipping any body parts anywhere near them. Pouring the wax is also too dangerous with those candles. And I do not recommend anybody tries to extinguish flames with their pussy. There is too high a chance of burning and permanent damage.

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

Old 07-01-2016, 03:56 PM   #656
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I don't have these kinds of candles. And even if I did I would not be completing this task. The wax in those types f candles burns way too hot for it to be safe to be dipping any body parts anywhere near them. Pouring the wax is also too dangerous with those candles. And I do not recommend anybody tries to extinguish flames with their pussy. There is too high a chance of burning and permanent damage.
I respect your decision to not do the dare. But for the rest?
Frankly, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Tea light candles burn parafin wax, which is safe. Pouring wax from them is safe, especially if done from a height, because the further wax falls before it hits you, the more it cools.

And it takes an 8th of a second to snuff a flame, so there is no chance of burning or permanent damage.

Tea light candles are one of the most common types used in wax play, and your entire post (beyond you legitimate refusal to accept a dare) is utter nonsense.
Old 07-01-2016, 04:17 PM   #657
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I respect your decision to not do the dare. But for the rest?
Frankly, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Tea light candles burn parafin wax, which is safe. Pouring wax from them is safe, especially if done from a height, because the further wax falls before it hits you, the more it cools.

And it takes an 8th of a second to snuff a flame, so there is no chance of burning or permanent damage.

Tea light candles are one of the most common types used in wax play, and your entire post (beyond you legitimate refusal to accept a dare) is utter nonsense.
I feel like you saying you respect my decision not to undertake the dare and also calling my response utter nonsense in the same post is pretty contradictory.

I concede I may be wrong about common tealight candles. I was basing my answer on the tealights I usually buy, which are scented.

As for your response to my comments about snuffing the candle out, it may be perfectly quick and safe enough to snuff them out with fingers. However, doing so whilst squatting over the candle, not being able to pinch the flame to fully get rid of any oxygen, not knowing the exact pressure and distance required, poses a risk of getting it wrong and actually burning.

I find it quite offensive and worrying that you have just completely disregarded my safety concerns like that.

27/F/UK

Old 07-01-2016, 04:20 PM   #658
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I feel like you saying you respect my decision not to undertake the dare and also calling my response utter nonsense in the same post is pretty contradictory.

I concede I may be wrong about common tealight candles. I was basing my answer on the tealights I usually buy, which are scented.

As for your response to my comments about snuffing the candle out, it may be perfectly quick and safe enough to snuff them out with fingers. However, doing so whilst squatting over the candle, not being able to pinch the flame to fully get rid of any oxygen, not knowing the exact pressure and distance required, poses a risk of getting it wrong and actually burning.

I find it quite offensive and worrying that you have just completely disregarded my safety concerns like that.
It wasn't my intention to offend you by discarding your safety concerns, but to make a point? I found it quite offensive that you suggested that I would post a dare that was as inherently dangerous as you claimed.

And the idea was for nothing more than a quick squat. Either enough to snuff it, or not. You would not be down over it for more than half a second, as you went down and came straight back up. I would not have made this dare if it was not something I had seen other people do, safely.
Old 07-01-2016, 04:25 PM   #659
AchingClit

The stuff here certainly seems, interesting.
In from now.
AchingClit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 04:30 PM   #660
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
It wasn't my intention to offend you by discarding your safety concerns, but to make a point? I found it quite offensive that you suggested that I would post a dare that was as inherently dangerous as you claimed.

And the idea was for nothing more than a quick squat. Either enough to snuff it, or not. You would not be down over it for more than half a second, as you went down and came straight back up. I would not have made this dare if it was not something I had seen other people do, safely.
You may well have had people do it successfully. I am trying to get you to understand that for me personally, this dare is too dangerous. Simply stating that other people have done it and then shaming me for not wanting to do it is inherently wrong.

27/F/UK

Advertisements
Kink Talk