Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-18-2022, 08:21 PM   #646
speedstick181

Need: frozen lemonade mix, enema kit, diapers, duct tape, lots of water.

You're going to start by mixing up the frozen lemonade into 1L of already cold water. Get it into your enema kit and put it up as far as you can to have the nozzle still reach your bottom when you're laying on the ground. Get out a diaper and punch pencil-sized holes all the way through the outer plastic all the way around the diaper. Then pre-soak the diaper so it has almost no absorbency left with hot, almost scalding water. Then lay it on the ground with your duct tape and another diaper nearby.

Lay down on the diaper and insert the enema nozzle, then let the nozzle go as fast as it can, keeping flat on your back without sitting up until the whole 1L of cold lemonade is inside you. Remove the nozzle, and tape up your warm, hole filled diaper. Then take your duct tape and wrap it around the whole top of the diaper. Stand up and do the same around the legs of the diaper and twice more around your waste, making it as tight as you can. Then before you explode (and you will very shortly) go ahead and get a second diaper wrapped around the first. For the next eight hours you can change the second diaper as much or as little as you want. But the inside taped-on diaper is there to stay. Also, there will be no third diaper or plastic pants to help prevent leaks.

You may remove all diapers after the 8 hours.

Make my dare one i can do while at work so not smelly, but 8 hrs and squishy! Please

Last edited by speedstick181; 01-18-2022 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Typo
speedstick181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 03:28 PM   #647
speedstick181

Default bump

bumping this thread
Old 01-21-2022, 03:54 PM   #648
rhl
getDare Succubus

Ok bumper.
This is what I sometimes do with a thread.
I don't post, but use random.org to choose a number between 1 and the current post number.
I find the post withhthis number. This is then the dare I do (or if not a dare, do next post with dare)
You will do the same.
Old 01-21-2022, 05:41 PM   #649
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

Lets do the marshmallow dare, so you need to insert 10 marshmallows and diaper up. No using the washroom for 4 hours, If you make it then you can use the toilet, otherwise you need to sit in it for 3 hours after you've messed before changing.

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 07:53 PM   #650
speedstick181

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
Ok bumper.
This is what I sometimes do with a thread.
I don't post, but use random.org to choose a number between 1 and the current post number.
I find the post withhthis number. This is then the dare I do (or if not a dare, do next post with dare)
You will do the same.
Thx i ended up reviving a really old thread, will have to see how it plays out as it also involves someone giving me a dare.
In the meantime i can do your dare with you and join you with marshmellows
Old 01-21-2022, 11:32 PM   #651
the_diaper_darer

This dare goes to corvon then.

Take the biggest enema you can and diaper up. Pick a direction from your house and start walking. Keep walking until you've completely emptied yourself into your diaper, then waddle back. Once you get home, put on a cute outfit and go about your day. You may only change once your diaper leaks.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 12:27 AM   #652
Samor

This will take you the whole week-end (or any 2 day you have for yourself).

On Saturday morning, you will diaper up. For the day each time you diaper up, throw 2 dices:
1rst dice
even = one diaper
odd = 2 diaper
2nd dice
1-2= 2H till next change
3-4= 3H
5-6= 4H

For th day, you will have a number of task that will grant you 1 point per task points. For the tasks with a * , you need to pee during it to gain the point. The task are:

-going to the movie theater * (+1 additional point if you take a big drink and finish it during the movie)
-do some shopping/groceries *
-do some chores for 1 hours
-go for a walk for at least 30 minutes *
-watch 1 little kid show (+1 additional point if you watch 3 little kid show)
-make you diaper leak once before changing (+1 additional point if you make 3 diaper leak before changing)
-mess your diaper
-drink 2L of water before lunch
-drink 2L of water in the afternoon
-drink 1L of water in the 30 minutes before bedtime
-listen 1 hour of diaper/wetting hypnosis (+1 additional point if you listen 3H )

If you complete all the task (I doubt it ) , you will have 15 ponts. What are the points for? Good question! It will determine how you will spend up your Sunday:

15 point: Such a good baby, enjoy your day in your diaper, no restriction. You are free to change whenever you want and no task to be done.

12-14: You have made good effort. Drink 1L liter of water in the morning and 1 glass of water every 2 hours. Wait 3 hours between change.

9-12: You will be in double diaper for the day. Drink 1L liter of water in the morning and 1 glass of water every hours. Wait 5 hours between change.

6-8: You will be in triple diaper. Drink 1L liter of water in the morning and 1 glass of water every hours. Wait 7 hours between change.

less than 5: Bad baby. Only 2 change for you. One at 2 PM, the other before bedtime. You will only crawl today. No TV/computer/phone today. Triple diaper. Drink 1L liter of water in the morning and 1 glass of water every hours.

In addition, you will have to complete theses during the day for each point missing to have the 15 points (12 points = 3 missing points):
-10 minutes of corner time for each missing points
-Hand write 10 time "I am a disobedient baby and I am punished for it" 10 times for each missing points
-Bedtime 15 minutes earlier for each missing points (starting time at 10 PM)

I hope you will enjoy your week-end.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 11:24 AM   #653
Samor

Bumping the thread

limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Old 01-30-2022, 10:13 PM   #654
anon9321

Fun times! Insert 8 marshmallows, two banana halves, and an enema with a liter of water(two water bottles) up your butt.

Now put on your favorite skirt, start a timer, and revel in your cramps!

Hold unto it for as long as possible. Stop the timer once you release.

Now check how long you could keep your diaper clean:

8 minutes before you messed: That's not good enough, you aren't aloud to change until tomorrow morning.

17 minutes: Better! Sit down, mushing it all around, and think about how you could of done better. Once you've been thinking for 15 minutes, you may change.

33 minutes: Now that is impressive, release now and well up with pride. Change immediately and reward yourself however you see fit!

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 11:36 PM   #655
Samor

This dare is quite random. It could end in 15 min or it could go for days if you are unlucky.

You will start by putting on a diaper. No change until allowed. No USE of your diaper until allowed. If you use your diaper without permission, roll for a punishment. You will roll "May I end this dare?" 15 minutes after the start and wait at least 15 minutes before rerolling it unless specified otherwise.

May I end this dare:
1. No. Roll for a drink
2. No, but roll for a release
3. No. Roll for a bladder torture
4. No but you can roll for a change
5. NO. Roll a punishment for asking
6. Maybe. Roll for special.

Drink(if you already rolled a drink last roll or drunk 1L of water in the last hour, you can choose to reroll):
1. drink 1 glass of water
2. drink 2 glass of water
3. drink 1 glass of water
4. drink 2 glass of water
5. drink 1 glass of water
6. drink 2 glass of water

Release:
1. You can pee freely in your diaper till next roll.
2. You have 10 secondes to pee. If you don't stop, roll a punishment.
3. Yes but roll a drink after.
4. You can pee freely in your diaper till next roll.
5. You have 10 secondes to pee. If you don't stop, roll a punishment.
6. No release for you.

Bladder torture:
1-2. Put running water sound till next roll
3-4. Press hard on your bladder for 10 secondes every minutes till next roll
5-6. Do 10 crunches, 20 jumping jacks and a 30 secondes plank.

Change:
1-2. You can change your diaper
3. You are double diapered from now on (If already double diapered, you can change).
4. Change only if it leak
5. Change next time you roll a change in "May I end this dare?"
6. No change for you this time

Punishment:
1. Spank yourself 10 time hard(+10 each time you roll this)
2. Write by hand 10 time: "I am punished for wanting to quit my diaper"
3. Lucky you, no punishment
4. Post in there telling you used your diaper without permission (if already rolled this, reroll): Person Above I deserve a Punishment!
5. Go in the corner till next roll
6. Put 1 ice cube in the front and in the back of your diaper

Special:
1. Listen to diaper hypno till next roll
2. Wait 1 hour before next roll
3. Post in a diaper related thread
4. Edge
5. Roll a drink, a release and a punishment
6. You are free!!!

Optional: Since the end is random, someone unlucky could be trapped a long time. To make it easier, you gain a free reroll every hour(hard mode, every day ). For exemple, you started 4 hour ago and you just rolled a special in "May I end this dare?", if you didn't use them before, you can reroll your special roll up to 4 times to try to gett a 6 and earn your freedom.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Samor for this post:
Old 02-03-2022, 10:09 AM   #656
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Before starting the dare you must have drank at least 2 litres of water since you last used the bathroom. You're going to start by putting on three diapers, with slits cut in the middle two to allow for drainage. Then put on your lockable diaper cover, then a pair of tights, then a onesie over the top. This is your outfit now until the dare is over.

To win your freedom you must complete certain tasks. Each task is worth a certain number of points and you must reach 80 points before being allowed out of your outfit and a change of nappies. Each task can be repeated up to five times. You don't have to complete all the tasks - you will notice that the harder ones earn you a lot more points than the easy ones:

Drink a large glass of water (2 points)
Send someone on Kik a photo of your outfit (2 points)
Drink a large coffee or other caffeinated drink (5 points)
Eat a jar of baby food (5 points)
Cuff your hands together for an hour (5 points)
Cuff your ankles together for an hour (5 points)
Wear your ball gag for half an hour (5 points)
Wear a blindfold for half an hour (5 points)
Wet yourself (5 points)
Pour baked beans down the back of your diaper (15 points)
Mess yourself (30 points)

Once you have reached 80 points congratulations, you have completed the dare and can change
As you can see, this comes entirely down to you... you can either suffer a few things for a long time or a lot of things for a short time crinklebutt. Have fun!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 03-08-2022, 03:15 PM   #657
Samor

You will diaper up, put your locking waddlepants, a onesie and your sissy baby mittens. You will then put the key of your waddlepants in a big bottle of water that you will put in the freezer. While you wait for the bottle to freeze, you will drink from your baby bottle. You will drink one bottle every hour and one bottle each time you check the bottle in the freezer and it's not fully frozen.

Once the bottle is fully frozen, before you can put it out of the freezer you will play this:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=46275
ignore the "I wet myself" button and do the tease until the end.

If you managed to reach the end before you started leaking, congrats! You can put the bottle of the freezer.

If not, you will have to poop in your diaper, put nipple clamps and keep them a cumulative time of 1 hour before you can put the bottle out.

Once the bottle is out you will wait for it to be completely unfrozen before getting the key. you will then put the key at one end of you place, go to the other end of your place( as far as you can from the key) and blindfold yourself. You have to crawl until you find your key.

Once you have your key back, your are free.

Old 03-09-2022, 02:56 PM   #658
DiaperBabe

You’re gonna be in diapers for the next week. During the day the only thing you’re allowed to listen to is sissy hypnosis or baby music. You must drink a cup of water every hour and at least a liter an hour before bedtime. Every night you must listen to bedwetting hypnosis on repeat the whole night. Once you decide to go to bed, you are not allowed to get up until the morning, even if you leak, so you might want to double up on the diapers.

Kik:bbg331

Constantly needing to be punished…

Punishments: DIAPERS, enemas, suppositories, bananas, pooping in diaper, wearing/using diapers in public, possible exposure, wedgies, peeing big girl pants, forced messing/wettings

Hard Limits: eating/drinking bodily fluid, full exposure in public, social suicide, family/friends, face or nude pictures, permanent damage, extreme pain, wearing messy diapers for a long time

Last edited by DiaperBabe; 03-10-2022 at 07:07 AM.
DiaperBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 02:49 PM   #659
dbgetdare

Fun times! Insert 8 marshmallows, two bananas, and drink a liter of water(two water bottles)
Now put on your favorite skirt, start a timer, and revel in your cramps!

Hold unto it for as long as possible. Stop the timer once you release.

Now check how long you could keep your diaper clean:

< 8 minutes before you messed: That's not good enough, you aren't aloud to change until tomorrow morning.

< 17 minutes: Better! Sit down, mushing it all around, and think about how you could of done better. Once you've been thinking for 15 minutes, you may change.

> 33 minutes: Now that is impressive, release now and well up with pride. Change immediately and reward yourself however you see fit!

extreme for me please

PM Dares
dbgetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 02:56 PM   #660
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Lets do the marshmallow dare, so you need to insert 10 marshmallows and diaper up. No using the washroom for 4 hours, If you make it then you can use the toilet, otherwise you need to sit in it for 3 hours after you've messed before changing.

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo