Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-06-2024, 06:07 AM   #631
r0ver
getDare Addict

I think at the end of next week when the intern leaves you need to add up all the points over the course of your dares with him and the loser has to do an extra tough forfeit to be agreed between you beforehand.
Saying it now to give plenty of time to think up ideas
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to r0ver for this post:
Old 03-06-2024, 06:20 AM   #632
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
It sounds like you prepared the ground for the "miss laboratory" contest

OT: do you all still have the "Thanks" button? For me it's disappeared yesterday.
Maybe we are planning something and I can see the thanks button !

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 03-06-2024, 06:22 AM   #633
r0ver
getDare Addict

I think you can only give so many thanks in a particular period. Maybe Redcamel was being over enthusiastic

Last edited by r0ver; 03-06-2024 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Autocorrect error
Old 03-06-2024, 06:28 AM   #634
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
I think at the end of next week when the intern leaves you need to add up all the points over the course of your dares with him and the loser has to do an extra tough forfeit to be agreed between you beforehand.
Saying it now to give plenty of time to think up ideas
Nice idea! we have time to think about a good forfeit!

So far for the overall challenge:
me 590 Silvy 579

about today challenge, we are starting to collect points, any change or suggestions?

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-06-2024, 06:39 AM   #635
r0ver
getDare Addict

I think since he was so reluctant to get his cock out then the pearl necklace

Since he still seems unwilling to get his cock out how about adjusting the following:

40 - Getting him to give you a "pearl necklace"
45 - Getting him to finger you
50 - Having him lick your pussy

And make it
40 - he licks your nipples
45- he fingers you
50 - he licks your pussy
55- he gives you a pearl necklace.
Old 03-06-2024, 06:59 AM   #636
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
A couple of interesting things.. I and Silvy openly talked about the other night after dinner, me telling her how hubby fucked me and she telling me about having to use the dildo while her hubby was masturbating and watching and complaining about this, all in detail, like if intern was not there
I think you need to try and steer the convo back to Silvy's lack of action. Ask her what she's looking for in a man, how she likes to get fucked etc.
Old 03-06-2024, 07:31 AM   #637
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Since he still seems unwilling to get his cock out how about adjusting the following:

And make it
45- he fingers you
50 - he licks your pussy
Yeah, it seems more reasonable like that!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 07:43 AM   #638
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

And make it
45- he fingers you
50 - he licks your pussy
I agree with this so:

Points you get for doing things to the intern
5 Touch/brush intern’s ass through clothes
10 Touch/brush intern’s dick through clothes
15 Touch/brush intern’s naked ass
20 Touch/brush intern’s naked dick
45 Giving him a handjob
50 Giving him a bj

Points for getting the intern to show off and/or do things to you
5 - Getting him to touch/feel boobs or ass through clothes
10 - For every clothing item you get him to take off
10 - Getting him to touch/feel bare boobs
15 - Getting him to touch/feel bare ass
20 - Getting him to touch/feel bare pussy
25 - Getting him to massage or smack your bum
30 - Getting him naked
35 - Getting him to massage your boobs
40 - Getting him to licks your nipples
55 - Getting him to give you a "pearl necklace"
100 points have sex with intern
+10 points to have him cum on face
+20 points to have him cum in mouth
+30 points to have him cum in pussy

Points you get for putting on a show for him
5 - Getting him to stare/look at you while you have clips on your nipples
5 - Squeezing/spanking the other one’s bare ass in front of him (double points if you do it in a slow, sensual way, for at least 5 seconds)
10 - Telling him you're wet
10 - Brushing/pinching the other one’s bare nipples in front of him (double points if you play with her boobs for at least 5 seconds)
15 - Touching the other one’s bare pussy in front of him (double points if you finger her for at least 5 seconds)
20 - points to lick the cum on face
30 - points to lick the cum in mouth
40 - points to lick the cum in pussy

Plus:
5 points for every 5 minutes you stay without scrub top or pants
10 points for every 5 minutes you stay totally naked
Minus:
every evening the winner gives a task to the loser, if the loser do not complete the task the loser gets -30points

and of course we keep talking about sex, how Silvy would like to get fucked, how I got fucked, what she would like to do and she has not yet done.. what I would like ... and so on

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-06-2024, 08:40 AM   #639
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

update 4.15pm
we had coffee with Sab, she agreed on the bet, if she win she is safe, if she lose the winner will decide her forfeit later, now intern know we have a challenge but does not know the rules and that he is involved.. Sab bet was on me today, and she again played with my scrub neck while sipping her coffee to unstitch more of it..well it was more ripping but.. now the cleavage is huge and once back in the lab I was no more able of controlling it so the left side or the right side keeps slipping down stopped only by my elbow or wrist, I am basically always with one boob out in the air..
This happened while I was doing something on a sample so I could not move my hands to cover up and Silvy got the chance to reach for my exposed boob and cup it to play then to pinch my nipple, all the time I was working on the sample!
She then gave me a small massage on my back while I was leaning on the table to check something, again she lifted the back of my scrub.. and again she moved down to bare my ass.. give a good squeeze then back again on my boobs to feel them and pinch my nipples...
more than this.. she just let the scrub pants fall.. and left them on the floor 10 minutes ago..
On my side I just made it to feel his ass a couple of time...
5pm update
it seems Silvy is doing all her best to win today, she pushed her ass to intern crotch 3 times, felt his ass 2 times, asked for an help resulting in him touching her naked ass..
I tried my best, I let the trousers go as well.. pushed my ass on his crotch again 2 times.. nothing more so far
5.30 pm update
Sab texted asking how things were going, I told her we are loosing bad so far..
Intern is quite .. dazed after all the day, all the sex we talked about, telling him it would not be every day like yesterday and now having again me and Silvy almost naked in front of him giving him a show and teasing him.. he is red and sweating.. and hard...really hard
I asked him if everything was ok, he said yes.. "more than ok... you scared me this morning I thought you were serious about..well..and now.. you are driving me mad.."
"I see.." I just answered..then turned like yesterday kneeling on my stool and leaning on the table so to give him a nice view of my naked ass...
and Silvy got the chance immediately to "help" me with a backrub..lifting my scrub top, again boobs and nipples...then..ass...then well, she inserted a finger in me and started fingering me in this position in plain view of intern...
Since my top was up and I was already almost naked...and since.. I was enjoying this so much.. I just completed the job and took it off letting it fall on the floor..now naked again in the lab...I was so horny (am so horny) and lost I even took off my shoes and socks to be naked for real this time...she almost made me cum then stopped, showing intern her wet finger..then took off her top as well to get even with me..
"I hope you don't mind if we work naked..and start again were we left yesterday.. I told you everyday can't be like yesterday.. it can even get better " she told him and he smiled back at her.. and then turned pushing her ass in his crotch again.. "and I feel you love as much as yesterday working with us..." she then told him

today challenge
me 200 Silvy 270
me 790 Silvy 849

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 03-06-2024 at 11:00 AM.
Old 03-06-2024, 09:28 AM   #640
r0ver
getDare Addict

100 point deficit for today
You'll really have to pull out all the stops.
Old 03-06-2024, 10:08 AM   #641
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

6pm update
seems the things Silvy told him made some effect, after this I kept watching the machine in the same position, kneeling on stool and leaning on table, sticking my ass in his direction, like stretching my back.. and I felt his hands on my back "I see you need help with your back pain.." he told, and as per my rule I cant refuse this... so he started with a massage on my back.. going up, down to my ass then up again reaching my boobs.. then back more of my ass.. then up more of my boobs..till he was alternating in massaging my boobs and my ass... then Silvy, near me.. not to be outdone, placed herself in the same position.. and looked at him, so he just moved his left arm to do the same on her ass...

today challenge
me 320 Silvy 355
me 910 Silvy 934

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 03-06-2024 at 11:01 AM.
Old 03-06-2024, 10:25 AM   #642
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
it seems Silvy is doing all her best to win today, she pushed her ass to intern crotch 3 times, felt his ass 2 times, asked for an help resulting in him touching her naked ass..

"I hope you don't mind if we work naked..and start again were we left yesterday.. I told you everyday can't be like yesterday.. it can even get better " she told him and he smiled back at her.. and then turned pushing her ass in his crotch again.. "and I feel you love as much as yesterday working with us..." she then told him

today challenge
me 200 Silvy 270
me 740 Silvy 849
Mmmm... probably winning the challenge is just a side effect of her true goal. But, probably, a vanilla girl like you hasn't a such pervert mind to guess what it is...

(BTW: thanks button magically reappeared...)

Edit after 6pm update: maybe you are his type more than Silvy, imagine poor Silvy frustration if he ends up to neglect her and try to fuck you...

Last edited by redcamel; 03-06-2024 at 10:29 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 11:03 AM   #643
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

6.45 pm update
he went on massaging our ass and boobs, alternating, then Sab arrived and found us like this.. "nice to see you are helping my friends.. waiting for a test is so boring.." he looked at her and kept going..then I felt a finger entering me.. and a moan coming from Silvy..he was again fingering us both... I could not resist any more and with my hand reached for his cock cupping it through his scub.. he said nothing, Silvy was too caught in him fingering her.. so could not notice this.. I went up with my hands to the waist of his scrub pants, again he said nothing and kept fingering me.. so I inserted the fingers in the waist band.. he was fingering faster now.. and went down.. grabbing his hard cock ... I grabbed it, went down to grab his balls.. then up again..and it was enough for him to cum on my hand and on my ass...fingering us furiously now.. I heard Silvy moan and cum... he stopped fingering us... and the machine ringed signaling us the test was over... Silvy was a mess turned to me and realized what had happened.. looking at the cum on my ass and hand..I used the scrub to clean the cum off me then sat on the stool, legs spread, intern was in front of us, cock still out of his scrub, still hard and red.. and Sab behind had a hand in her trousers and one under the top, fingering herself and touching her boobs...
So I made it again.. at the end, I won today as well..
off we went to changing room, Silvy and I naked, as yesterday Silvy forfeit is to give a lift to intern, naked but for shoes and coat, and to do all he asks or want.. possibly (for her) getting him to cum again...
Sab is safe, her bet was on the right.. slut

today challenge
me 530 Silvy 490
me 1120 Silvy 1069

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-06-2024, 11:36 AM   #644
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
off we went to changing room, Silvy and I naked, as yesterday Silvy forfeit is to give a lift to intern, naked but for shoes and coat, and to do all he asks or want.. possibly (for her) getting him to cum again...
Hmm. Hopefully you draining him earlier will make him more receptive to Silvy's advances and also help him last longer should choose to take things further
Old 03-07-2024, 01:49 AM   #645
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
6.45 pm update
he went on massaging our ass and boobs, alternating, then Sab arrived and found us like this.. "nice to see you are helping my friends.. waiting for a test is so boring.." he looked at her and kept going..then I felt a finger entering me.. and a moan coming from Silvy..he was again fingering us both... I could not resist any more and with my hand reached for his cock cupping it through his scub.. he said nothing, Silvy was too caught in him fingering her.. so could not notice this.. I went up with my hands to the waist of his scrub pants, again he said nothing and kept fingering me.. so I inserted the fingers in the waist band.. he was fingering faster now.. and went down.. grabbing his hard cock ... I grabbed it, went down to grab his balls.. then up again..and it was enough for him to cum on my hand and on my ass...fingering us furiously now.. I heard Silvy moan and cum... he stopped fingering us... and the machine ringed signaling us the test was over... Silvy was a mess turned to me and realized what had happened.. looking at the cum on my ass and hand..I used the scrub to clean the cum off me then sat on the stool, legs spread, intern was in front of us, cock still out of his scrub, still hard and red.. and Sab behind had a hand in her trousers and one under the top, fingering herself and touching her boobs...
So I made it again.. at the end, I won today as well..
Sab is safe, her bet was on the right.. slut

today challenge
me 530 Silvy 490
me 1120 Silvy 1069
Never underestimate a real slut!
Well done Eli, you finally made the coc- I mean, the turtle poke his head out of the shell...

I can't wait to know if Silvy had her fair share of cum too.

And now? You can't keep things escalating like that until 15th of march... or can you?

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk