Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-14-2010, 12:42 PM   #616
2horny2sexy

Hi Rachel.... Just finished reading the story .... It's great!! You are an amazing writer.. However i have told you that after reading the first 5 chapters... Looking forward for the next chapter...you are awesome!

Likes: orgasm denial, bondage, pain, bathroom control, ice, toothpaste
May do: soft anal, cum eating, pee, enema, shaving, messy
Don't like: long time dares.
Limits: Poo, involving other people, permanent.
2horny2sexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:19 AM   #617
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 71 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Welcome 2horny2sexy. Hope you are enjoying the read.

Where was the light coming from? find out by reading this part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST

Part 71 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Suddenly there was a light focusing on David, and he realised that the porch security light had automatically come on as he had walked around the building. David could hear footsteps inside the house pounding down the stairs much like a giant. He rushed behind a garden bush ready to hide just in case it was not Adam, as he had never heard Adam sound like this before.

To David’s surprise a strange girl stood at the door. “Who could this be” thought David. “THERE’S NOONE HERE” The girl cried to someone upstairs. David thought for a few seconds and just as the door was about to close he shouted “Is Adam there”

The girl looked around expecting to find someone in the garden however there was still no one available. “Yes he’s upstairs, who is it.” “Tell him it’s David and I really need his help”. The girl re-laid the message and there was a quick reply of “send him up stairs”. Soon David remerged from behind the bush, still afraid at seeing someone new and wondering who it could be.

David walked to the front door and in front of him was Amber (name still unknown to David) she looked gorgeous as ever and David couldn’t take his eyes of her. Amber stood trying not to laugh at seeing David in a females pink dressing gown that was hardly covering his body and left little left for the imagination. “I’m Amber” the sexy brown haired teenager said, chuckling as always. Ambers pale skin combined with her makeup, nice round breasts, and make-up simply making her every man’s dream. Her hair was quite long and matched and her bright blue eyes that seemed too twinkled in the night sky. David imagined she had dyed her hair as he always expected people with blue eyes to be blondes, however the look totally suited her.

“I’m David, one of Adams best friend’s, can I come out of the cold please” he responded. “Oww, yes certainly, I can imagine it must be cold under that” Amber said. “Are you wearing any ……..” she was just about to say underwear when David shook his head already knowing the last word.

“Owww my….” Amber thought, thinking that she was going to enjoy her new friends in her new town. David walked upstairs and into the twin’s bedroom. He was in shock to find Adam sat on the floor wearing only what appeared to be a female thong that appeared to be going tight up Adam’s ass. The room was also in shock to see David in a female dressing gown and Sarah gave a silent giggle.

“Why are you wearing that?” Laura asked David, “and what makes you walk here at this time of the evening”

David began to explain all that had happened earlier that day, his eating regime and what had happened when Dani had gone to shower. “That sounds so sexy” said Adam when David explained about the golden syrup, Adam’s cock was bulging in his sister’s sticky thong. “I think we need to …………….”

TO BE CONTINUED …………………

I think we need to WHAT?
Keep reading to find out, thanks for all positive posts and messages

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:26 AM   #618
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I was on here like 5 minutes before you posted and was sad to not see an update than I looked back and here it was a great new addition. It made my day.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:41 AM   #619
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

OMG THAT WAS A FREAKIN AMAZING CHAPTER =D I cant wait to see what happens next
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:57 AM   #620
archie21
getDare Succubus

come on rachel another cliff hanger...

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:42 AM   #621
Reixonac

Making my day.

Feel free to PM me. I need like-minded people to chat to.
Reixonac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:28 PM   #622
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on please can wait for more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:47 PM   #623
2horny2sexy

A cliffhanger as usual.... Extremely Eager for every other chapter... Love ur style...

Likes: orgasm denial, bondage, pain, bathroom control, ice, toothpaste
May do: soft anal, cum eating, pee, enema, shaving, messy
Don't like: long time dares.
Limits: Poo, involving other people, permanent.
2horny2sexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:55 PM   #624
dragonator
getDare Devil

Good job Rach! cant wait for more!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:31 PM   #625
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Awesome chapter. I think that Adam will state to continue on or move on with the game, etc. Should be interesting.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 02:27 AM   #626
ms_nudist
Account Banned

really good chapter.. post soon
ms_nudist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 02:37 AM   #627
RedaDare

Story still absolutely brilliant Rachie....keep it up

LOVES
Strip games

Office dares, mild pain, slight risk public, clothing control, masturbation control

DISLIKES
Anal, piss, messy, cross dressing

LIMITS
Involving other people, extreme pain, blatant public, illegal, permanent, poo
RedaDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:02 AM   #628
Duncan007

looking forward to another update
Duncan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:21 PM   #629
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 72 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all comments

Part 72 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“I think we need to telephone Dani and check if all of this is true, we can also ask if she want to come around for a bit of fun” suggested Laura. “O.K, but whatever we do, it won’t be for long as it’s already getting late” Sarah replied to her sister picking up her mobile phone ready to telephone her friend Dani.

Meanwhile Dani was still sat on the bed wondering what she should do, she had noticed that her pink dressing gown was missing from the hook at the back of the door and was certain that David must have taken this to hide his dignity. She was pleased to find the correct answer to her quiz questions that she had set David. Suddenly her mobile rang, as usually this was Rudolph the red nose reindeer. Looking at the phone she saw it was from Sarah.

What could they want, she wondered, never expecting David to be present at their house. She answered the phone call and listened to Sarah’s excited voice saying “Hi Dani, will you please come over straight away, I have something I believe you will be very happy to have.” Laura then hung up before Dani was able to ask what it was.

Dani sat on the bed for a moment before quickly grabbing her bag and phone and rushing down the stairs. “Just off out Mum” Dani shouted.

“Where are you off, and when will you be back dear” her mother replied. “I’m just off round to Laura’s house and I’ll be back before midnight if I don’t telephone you”

“Be careful, dear, I saw your friends coming back from Lincoln on the Bus and they seemed to be acting and dressed most peculiar” Dani’s mum did not mention what exactly she had seen, but Dani was wondering what could have happened and what John could have made the twins do in Lincoln.

Dani walked out of the front door and rushed to the twin’s house. After about a 5 minute walk she was stood outside Laura / Sarah / Adam’s front door, waiting for someone to answer it. While Dani stood there she was still wondering where David could have gone, when the door flung open and David stood there in front of her still wearing Dani’s pink small dressing gown. “What you doing here” Dani asked. “Come inside and I’ll explain what’s happened” was David’s answer.

They both went inside and David explained what had happened. Dani was also introduced to Amber. “Right, does anyone want to play a game” asked Amber after the talking and Laughing had died down. “What sort of game”

TO BE CONTINUED ………

I WONDER WHAT THE GAME WILL BE!

KEEP READING STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST FOR ANSWERS

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 04:04 PM   #630
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on please part 73 asap
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote