Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-22-2021, 07:39 AM   #616
flowerchild

I'll jump in again wearing a low cut skirt with a thong underneath a low cut top and bra showing plenty of cleavage
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 09:29 AM   #617
dandushma

Sorry I missed the ending! Life got super busy and had to step back a bit. But since I didn't do bad at all, would love to play in the next one if possible!

Name: Dan
Sex: M
Stay naked or get a costumer if stripped: either is fine. I like surprises.

5'7 ft, slim, Medium length hair parted to the side
Outfit: Male
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 08:54 PM   #618
bbwhore

I'll jump back in wearing booty shorts a thong a see through top and bra
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 07:17 PM   #619
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post November List

Current list of applicants for November:

1) Ran?
2) Wampup

Lottery applicants:
3) Mess
4) Andrew
5) Corleone
6) the_diaper_darer
7) Dan
8) flowerchild- Katie
9) bbwhore- Sam
10) Fenel
11) imaginativename-Alex
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 10-27-2021 at 09:22 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 07:46 PM   #620
Fenel

i want to be ten

My pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91818

My Rules:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91819

Snapchat:
@Fenel127

Kik:
@Lasthurrah127

Twitter:
@LasthurrahX127
Name: Frz~''JuSt A FreAKy FAggOt''((2.2k))
Fenel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 07:46 PM   #621
flowerchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Current list of applicants for November:

1) Ran?
2) Wampup

3) Mess
4) Andrew
5) Corleone
6) the_diaper_darer
7) Dan
8) flowerchild (Katie?)
9) bbwhore (Sam?)
10)
Names are correct for me and sam
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 08:04 PM   #622
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerchild View Post
Names are correct for me and sam
Good. Wasn't sure as you hadn't filled out the form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenel View Post
i want to be ten
Certainly. Pleas fill out the form below.

Name
Stay naked or get a costume if stripped.
A brief description of your appearance.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 10-26-2021, 08:19 PM   #623
Fenel

fenel
19 m
boxer

My pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91818

My Rules:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91819

Snapchat:
@Fenel127

Kik:
@Lasthurrah127

Twitter:
@LasthurrahX127
Name: Frz~''JuSt A FreAKy FAggOt''((2.2k))
Fenel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 11:18 AM   #624
Imaginativename

if not too late,I would like to enter

Alex
pre-op trans woman
naked
athletic with A cup tits
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 09:00 PM   #625
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post November- Round 1

Well, the weathers getting colder, the leaves as starting to change, and Christmas decorations are already starting to be put up. So it must be November. Our penultimate show, we actually didn’t have our winner from last month join in this round. Still let’s see what they had to endure. As usual a montage of the previous game is shown as the contestants come out on stage. Most males are dressed in the usually polo, boxers, shorts, socks, and sneakers, with females in their blouses, bra, panties, skirt and shoes, with a few in different underwear, bottoms, no shoes, but stockings instead, or in the diaper darer’s case the wrong outfit completely.

Imagine
Wampup
Mess
Andrew
Corleone
the_diaper_darer
Dan
Katie
Sam
Fenel

It’s good to see some new faces and some repeating ones that haven’t gotten tired to getting trashed. Well, Thanksgiving is a big holiday for folks in the US with family getting together for a big meal. So let’s start with that meal in liquid form. Each contestant will stand under a bucket and hold a rope to keep it up. Letting go of the rope will drop your bucket over you, but as the buckets drop more and more mess will fill the bucket. Last player standing will get to hand off their bucket to the first one out and be kept clean.

As the contestants grab their rope and see as thick gravy is poured into the bucket and timer starts and the audience waits. Of course that doesn’t make good TV and so a stagehand come in front of each contestant and pulls out a long turkey feather and tickles the contestants. While some squirm and flinch, Katie’s very open top is a prime spot to tickle and upon brushing her nipples she lets off a soft gasp and lets go feeling the cold gloopy mess fall right on her cleavage as the screen shows a few slow mo shots. This seems to distract another contestant as Wampup stares at the screen and ends up getting a face full of the gravy sputtering in annoyance.

With the first two out, a nozzle above each bucket opens and another substance is added to them. No one can tell what though as they all have their buckets above them. The timer ticks by as the extra weight starts to wear on some people. That combined with the heat from the stage lights is starting to make people worry. Imagine who has the muscles for the game finds this out as they switch hands and lose their grip on the rope as the sweat slides it out of her hand. A mix of gravy and cranberry sauce comes down on top of her with a clump of red sticky jelly like sauce covers her hair as the gravy soaks her blouse.

Dan is right behind her as his arms give out giving a shiver as a clump slides down his back under his shirt leaving a sticky streak down his back. He shakes his head, but with his shirt tucked in the blob stay in place. One of the stagehands gives him a slap on the back for a good try shooting the mess back up his back and into his hair.

The buckets once again get heavier and the stakes raise as more mess is added. It looks like its time for another interaction with out stagehands, Each one approaches the contestants with two cream pies in hands with a red and yellow leaf designs covering them. The smell of ketchup and mustard can be smelly from them, but its not long before they are sandwiched to each player head. Not use to this, Fenel sputters at the taste and drops the rope as they bend over and get covered in the bucket mess this time showing mashed potatoes have been added.

A third regular pie is slammed into the reminding contestants face blinding them as they try to clear their eyes. Some are successful, only to realize that their now cream covered hand is not going to hold the rope at all, while one unlucky one tries to exchange hands while their face is covered missing the exchange and getting coated feeling the mess run down their legs. Mess wipes their eyes clear and goes with the others waiting for the round to end.

Left with only 4 and another layer of mess added to the bucket, a stand rises up in front of each of the remaining contestants to waist high. The stagehands then grabs the waistband and ties them to the poles. While not exposing them to the crowds, the reason why quickly comes as the_diaper_darer's arm gives out and a wave of mess comes down, gravy, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, and now cream corn rains down and a lot of it end up failing into the open space of the front of his diaper.

Sam gets a laugh out of this, but she laugh is cut off as her along with Andrew and Corleone feel a slice of pumpkin pie with a cold dollop of whipped cream is placed in front their open underwear and then closed with a snap. Sam squeals in cold and drops the bucket rope splattering the stagehand a bit as the slop splatters off her body. She glares as her, but does nothing as Sam walk to the others with a littles wobble pie smearing around.

Down to the final two, Corleone in his nice clothing vs Andrews standard gameshow outfit. With the two next to each other, the two are straining their arms and even their legs are getting tired. Seeing the other person’s legs shake, one of them gets and idea and seeing the ground with the cream on the group, kicks their leg out and hit the back of the others knee. Buckling the Corleone starts to go down, but while holding on to the rope, they can’t get their footing as the cream makes them slide around. WHAM! Corleone lands on his back and only has seconds as the bucket drops and the layers coat him. The taste of chili is new as the last mess that was added.

The winner Andrew, quickly hands off the rope to a stagehand as Katie is led under it and handed the rope. The crowd counts down, but before they get to 0, the count down is paused and the stagehand that got splattered walks up stripping Katie of her blouse for coming in last place. The crowd is happy that this happens instead of the usual shoes first, with the stagehand feeling a little better even if it wasn’t Sam who got punished. Then the last couple of numbers and Katie gets coated with the bucket of mess, clumps filling her bra and turning it a little see through.

Well that was certainly fun and with Andrew winning the first game, he earns the coveted GD McGuffin. It's the real one so don't worry. As a remind the GD Mcguffin can do a lot of things, but you can only choose one. It must be used before round 5 too.
-Add 300 points to your score.
-Strip 2 pieces of clothing to any contestant.
-Add two pieces of clothing to any contestant or a single piece for two contestants.
-Mess any contestant with 2 items.

Now let’s see our standings as we go to our next game.

Andrew-300, Corleone-250, Sam-200, The_diaper_darer-200, Mess and Fenel-150, Dan and Imagine-100, Wampup-50, Katie-0.
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 11-02-2021 at 11:44 AM.
Old 11-02-2021, 04:48 PM   #626
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Back again for another round. The penultimate round. We get introduced and the game is explained. Holding a bucket up sounds pretty easy, but I’ve historically not done well with this one. The stage is set and we start the game. Fortunately I’m not the first one out, but I don’t last much longer. Not that I was staring or anything. I’m about as gay as they come. Thick and cold gravy cascades down over my head. But I start to realize that getting out so early might save me. More is added to the buckets after I go. One by one they fall and more mess is added. Even the stagehands get involved in torturing the other contestants. And that means even the one who wins won’t be safe. I sit back and enjoy the show, knowing that the punish moment that is coming won’t be coming to me. I may not have a lot of points, but I’m the cleanest of the group.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WAMPup for this post:
Old 11-03-2021, 02:12 PM   #627
Imaginativename

Despite a rather late invite I manage to take my place in the line up, and get stuck right into the first game, a game which is easy at first, but gets harder.

holding the bucket should be an easy so I expect to collect plenty of points here, in fact its so easy I can hold it with my off hand.....

ok my arrogance is my undoing, but at least I am not too mucky, even if I am low on the tables
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 05:57 PM   #628
whydiss

So back again, in the normal attire of course which is tshirt, boxers, shorts, socks and trainers all with the shows logo in the middle of.

So after we found out the buckets will get heavier and messier the longer we are in, the game was set to begin.

I am first tickled with feathers which I manage to get through, then the stagehands cover my head in pies which are decorated with ketchup and mustard, a regular pie is then slammed into my face and as I scoop the cream from my eyes it leaves my hand slippery making me change hands.

I then get a slice of pumpkin pie put down the front of my underwear with quite a bit of whipped cream following it.

I cant hold on much longer so I knew I was going to lose but instead i kicked the back of corleones leg and they go down leaving me as the winner (although it doesn't feel like it)

LOVE to get messy whenever I can

Limits: Public, Pics, Scat
whydiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 05:11 PM   #629
Corleone91

Back for another round of the game show and hoping to rekindle the spark from my first win earlier this year. As we all take the stage for the first round, the rules are explained to us and I realize that either I'm likely going to leave with some decent points or likely covered in a large amount of mess.

I take my position under the bucket as a thick amount of gravy is poured into the bucket. Eventually a few people fall out and a layer of cranberry sauce is added to the bucket adding some extra weight and making it more difficult.

Adding to the difficulty another layer is added to the bucket (which turns out to be mashed potatos), the stage hands decide that we need a little challenge as I'm approached by one person holding two pies covered with ketchup and mustard. Knowing what's coming, i close my eyes as the pies are sandwiched around my head.

Somehow keeping my grip, the stagehands decide that another pie is needed as a regular cream pie is slammed into my face. While Mess loses grip, I continue to hold on but suddenly a stand rises out of the stage in front of each remaining contestant and stops about waist high. "oh no" i think. The stagehands approach and grab our waistbands tying both my shorts and underwear to the post.

Managing to hold onto the rope despite all of the mess and now pain from the wedgie the stand is causing, the crew pours another layer into the bucket and as diaper darer loses their grip, it's revealed to be cream corn. I'm now very determined to hold out to try to win and stay clean.

Shortly after this the reason for the tie up becomes clear as the stage hands walk over and drop a reasonably large slice of pumpkin pie and a cold dollop of whipped cream into my boxers before untying me and snapping my waistband. With this, Sam lets go leaving just Andrew and I.

Frustratingly Andrew decides to try to be sneaky kicking out his leg and knocking mine causing me to buckle and lose my grip on the bucket. Suddenly I land on my back only to have the bucket (and all of its content including newly added chili) tip over on me as i'm now completely coated in my thanksgiving dinner. As Andrew gets to walk away cleanly, I can only look over with a scowl on my face as I try to collect myself. I'll get my payback at some point. Despite all of this, I'm in second place with a healthy number of points so hopefully I can keep it up.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 08:55 PM   #630
MessFanatic

As the bucket fills I am confident that I can win! With many people getting out I start to believe I can win until I see the dreaded state hand come out with pies. Smelling the stench of ketchup and mustard I get scared knowing I’m going to have to be messy. The pies slam into my face and when I think it’s over another one slams into the front of my face. Dazed and confused I try to wipe my eyes which makes my hand slip and for me to be covered in even more mess. Hopefully next rounds will be better.

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729

Astolfo cosplay punishment thread. PLEASE GIVE ME DARES AND PUNISHMENT https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...35#post5520235
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay