Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-16-2013, 10:09 PM   #616
luvdiapers

I dare you to put on 3 diapers and whatever sissy clothes you have that show them off well, tAke a picture clearly showing you in the thick diapers and post about how you have to many accidents like a little baby to not be in diapers

limits: putting things in my diapers, anal, rubbing/eating poop, crossdressing

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
luvdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:19 PM   #617
Sissypooper
Account Banned

I dare you to pm me about one of your most embarassing adult baby stories and send a picture of you in a full diaper, hope I hear from you soon
Sissypooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:42 PM   #618
mirrored

The next time you go to the gym, to the park, or jogging or anywhere like that, I dare you to wear a diaper under your clothes. If you go to the gym, you have to change with your diaper in the locker room.
Enjoy.

Dislikes : self-harm, messy, crossdressing, scat

Limits : Social Suicide, Public nudity/exposure
mirrored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:08 AM   #619
Sissypooper
Account Banned

Act like you are a baby of the opposite sex for the whole day
Sissypooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #620
mikexd2010

Smile

wear same diaper for 3 days. make sure you take a laxative and drink alot before hand :3

make mine long and extreme and maybe involve stuff like facebook etc
mikexd2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:06 PM   #621
babygd

Every day for the next month your are to upload a photo of you with a new baby item playing with it/using it to your fb. By the end you should have a nice album, you may already have 30 baby items but try and be imaginative and exciting, maybe pick up some new stuff
WONT DO: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
babygd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:27 PM   #622
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Wet and mess a diaper while on a bike ride, then ride around for thirty minutes longer. Nake sure that the back of your diaper is showing slightly.

As for me, I'm out of diapers..

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:42 PM   #623
diaperslave86

Your date, buy more diapers from a store an you have to go to the checkout girl you find most attractive to pay!!
diaperslave86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:10 PM   #624
NobodyImportant

Prepare tons of ice.
After that put on a diaper. You may use it if you want, since it will make the rest easier.
Now after you are ready, tie your feet together.
You need to keep adding ice blocks into your diaper until it leaks. Only then you may remove it, and untie your feet.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:07 AM   #625
ryandl9

Send a message via Yahoo to ryandl9
Default No toilet.

Fill your diaper with oatmeal. You are going to wear the diaper for 12 hrs. After the 12 hrs you can change but then you still have to be diapered for another 36 hrs.... No toilet at all for 48hrs. Only three diapers total so you decide when you change.

For me refer to this thread for likes and limits.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=148394
ryandl9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:44 AM   #626
NobodyImportant

How the HELL did you not notice the huge red BODILY FLUIDS and POO limits.
No toilet is NOT acceptable.

Anyways here's your dare:
On one of those days, you will need to fill yourself up with marshmallows. Completely. So that you can't get a single more in. You will then need to be on cam on omegle or chatroulette until you have pooped your diapers.
You may only change after you have talked to at least 4 people who didn't mind talking to someone in messy diapers. :P

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:54 PM   #627
Diaperrrbabe

fill a diaper to with as much warm water as it can take (heck;let it leak and see how I feel right now!) And sit down and get ready to watch Barbie Dream House, all of season 1 on youtube (about 40 minutes or so).

**I only have the diaper I'm wearing now left, and it's leaking through 3 swim bottoms and spandex with my pee!;;Respect limits;;no toys of any sort available except hot/cold muscle rub**

Dislikes: haven't tried much else

Limits: public, family/friends, poop, pictures
Diaperrrbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 02:33 AM   #628
diaperslave86

You are not allowed to remove your pissy diaper until you get diaper rash, them you must go To a pharmacy to buy diaper rash cream!
diaperslave86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:17 AM   #629
lion74
Distinguished Member

Here is an old one
First for this dare need another get dare member. your going to have a little bladder/bowel control contest. The goal is to hold it longer than the other member. The catch is that you will be daring each other back and fourth the whole time with things you both must do.

So for example You could say ill drink 32oz of water, the I would either have to give up and lose or also drink 32oz of water. The it would be my turn and i could say something like ill drink 32oz of prune juice and again you would also have to drink that or give up.

during the contest the players may either wear normal cloths or diapers, if a contestant chooses diapers the automatically must drink 20oz at the start, however they don't have to worry about messing their cloths lol.

Whoever wets or messes themselves first, or fails to complete a task loses

The winner shall administer a harsh diaper punishment based on the level of of failure.

You can choose me if you want to

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74

Last edited by lion74; 07-28-2013 at 10:52 AM.
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:59 PM   #630
daremenow
getDare Succubus

Wear a diaper all day. You are not allowed to feel the urge to pee. To help this, you are to try and pee every 30 minutes on the dot. You may not change for 6 hours.

I will be alone for a 3 day weekend, so please go harsh on me. Thanks. also check out my thread in my sig if u want
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy