Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-16-2021, 11:46 PM   #616
sissydiaper

For this dare you're going to be playing as a little baby puppy. Start this dare by taking either a suppository or enema and drinking a litre of water.
The dare is simple, all you need to do is follow 6 rules while completing all the tasks. You may only start the tasks 15 minutes after inserting the suppository and drinking the water.
Your rules are as follows:
1. You must crawl everywhere unless you are around people. There's no standing for little babies like you.
2. Unless you're around people your diaper needs to be visible at all times.
3. All of the food and drinks you have during the dare (including the original litre you need to drink at the start) need to come out of a dog bowl or similar.
4. If at any point you cannot hold your bowels or bladder, you need to relieve yourself in an appropriate pet like manner. This includes squatting down like a little puppy when you mess and lifting your leg when you wet.
5. You need to send a picture of your diaper if you end up using it before completing the tasks.
6. If at any point you break the rules, or fail a task, you need to role a d4 for one of the following punishments:
a. Write 40 lines of the phrase "I'm a little, stinky baby".
b. 10 spankings and 5 minutes of corner time squatting (try the best you can).
c. Eat a bowl of 3 different baby foods mixed together without using your hands from your dog bowl.
d. Add another layer to your diaper and write "Stinky baby" on the back in red marker. Decorate the outer diaper with some puppy related drawings.
Now for your tasks:
1. Babies don't get to watch grown up shows, so you're going to spend 20 minutes watching some baby suitable shows. You must follow along and respond to whatever they ask like the child you are.
2. Spend some time drawing a scribbling a drawing like a child would. You need to fill out the whole page best you can. In the drawing, include yourself drawn as a little puppy wearing a diaper.
3. Since you always insist you're a big girl let's see how strong your legs and bowels are. You need to do 25 non-stop squats. During this time rule 1 is suspended. If you stop, you need to reset your count back to 0. Messing your diaper causes you to fail this task.
4. Since you're being such a good little puppy, you've earned some play time. Play fetch with yourself 10 times. You need to throw a small ball across your room and carry it back using your mouth only.

If after completing the 4 tasks your diaper is still dry and not soiled, you may go and use the bathroom like a big girl. However, if after the 4 tasks your diaper is used in any way you must stay in it for 4 hours after the last task. Once that time is up, you need to get 3 people's permission to change. Best of luck and have fun

Owned by my Mastress and mommy Britt
She has said I will do all dares given unless told otherwise

Toys I own include 4 hallow butt plugs, diapers, restraints, rope, two candles, a gag, pacifier, three baby bottles, a bdsm harness, a paddle, and more just ask if I have it
sissydiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 05:16 AM   #617
Samor

You start the dare with one diaper on. You are allowed to change only if the outer diaper is wet and you can't change for 2 hour after changing. You will have different rules to follow during the dare. Each rule start at level 1. Each time you change, you have to add 1 level to a rule of your choice and you can't choose the same one 2 times in a row. The dare end 2 hour after you reach level max of a rule. The different rules are:

Change time(cumulative):
lvl1:wait 2 hour and the outer diaper wet to change
lvl2:wait 30 more minutes
lvl3:diaper must be leaking
lvl4:wait 30 more minutes
lvl5:diaper must be messed

number of diaper(cut slit in the inner one):
vl1:1 diaper
lvl2:2 diaper
lvl3:3 diaper
lvl4:4 diaper
lvl5:at the end of the dare, wait 2 more hour for a change

drinking and eating:
vl1: 1 glass of water/hour
lvl2: 1 jar of baby food per meal during the dare
lvl3: 1 glass of water/30 min
lvl4: Only eat baby food
lvl5: 1 glass of water/ 15 min

mess and banana:
vl1: 1 banana in the back of your diaper after each change
lvl2: after change, sit with the banana in your diaper and bounce on it for 2 minutes
lvl3: 2 banana in the back of your diaper after each change
lvl4: the bananas goes in your ass instead
lvl5: 3 bananas and 5 marshmallow in your ass each change

I hope you enjoy this. If you find it too easy, you can max out all rules before ending the dare. Optionally, you can roll a dice to decide which rule gain one level instead of choosing:

1-Change time
2-number of diaper
3-drinking and eating
4-mess and banana
5-You choose
6-All rules gain 1 level

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 06:54 AM   #618
Samor

A little bump ...

limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Old 11-23-2021, 03:26 PM   #619
SmolYui

Empty your bladder and put on 2 diapers, putting a slit in the outside of the diaper closest to you. ^w^

Make sure to drink lots. > w <

If your diaper is not leaking within one hour,
cut a slit in your outer-most diaper then put on another diaper over the top! get you waddlin. <3

Every hour until the diaper is leaking, you will add an extra diaper.
Once you hit 6 diapers, you may stop adding, but cannot change until they are leaking and you then hump to orgasm through your thick soggy diaper layers.

Have fun hehe~

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

I'm a wittle feminine Baby Kitten

my pronouns are

She/They

Refer to me using gender neutral or feminine terms.
Loves to be called "Good Kitten"

I have a cock.
(6’1” 185cm | 55kg 120lbs)

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

SmolYui is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SmolYui for this post:
Old 12-02-2021, 01:39 PM   #620
SmolYui

Bumping this thread

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

I'm a wittle feminine Baby Kitten

my pronouns are

She/They

Refer to me using gender neutral or feminine terms.
Loves to be called "Good Kitten"

I have a cock.
(6’1” 185cm | 55kg 120lbs)

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

SmolYui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 05:34 AM   #621
SubbyFoxboi

To prepare you're going to drink 2L before you start the dare and then during the dare drink 250ml each 15 minutes. Tape a bullet vibe to your dick and diaper up at the start and put on your bunny panties, your pink skirt and the bunny hoodie. You'll also probably enjoy the knee high socks as it might be kinda cold over there. Once all prepped, make sure the bullet is on and throw on a collar. You're gonna be colouring for the next hour or two in your colouring books. Make sure that you take your time. During this, make sure to at least listen to an accumulative hour of abdl or petplay hypno in the background.

Either once you've cum hands-free or once you juuust start to leak, you may stop and orgasm properly if you haven't. If you're feeling like it will take a while for you to leak, you may up your amount per 15 minutes as you deem fit. I hope you have fun! And PM me if there's any problems with the dare. I know you have trouble with people ignoring your limits and I hope I did alright. ^^
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubbyFoxboi for this post:
Old 12-07-2021, 03:12 PM   #622
Samor

Start by taking a 500mL enema and diaper up. You will go buy at least 2 bananas and a pack of marshmallow. If you release the enema before being back home, you will have to put your pink plastic chastity cage. Once home, release your enema in your diaper if not already done before. You will stay in that diaper until you have prepared every item you need for the next part.

You will go fetch your locking mittens, a fresh diaper, a onesie and you baby bottle. Fill the baby bottle with water. You will then peel 2 bananas and cut them each in four. Grab the pack of marshmallow and place everything neatly on your bed. You will then drink 1 liter of water.

Once done, you can change you diaper and clean yourself. Don't forget to put the chastity cage if you failed to hold. Before putting a new diaper, you will insert one marshmallow, one piece of banana, one marshmallow,...until you are out of bananas. After that, diaper up, put your onesie and your mittens. Watch a movie of your choice(bonus point for a children movie) and make sure to finish your baby bottle before the end.

Once done, you will complete this set of lines:
https://writeforme.org/task/618fb1d9054f1d0037846732
Difficult to type with the mittens? I don't care . Use your nose or your feet to type if you have to. Also don't rush and take care to not make mistakes because once you complete your lines your mistakes will be punished.

Old 12-09-2021, 05:16 PM   #623
Princess Ashley

I'm gonna give you a similar dare your goal however is to make your diaper leak as fast as possible, in order to do that you're going to need to drink a lot of water, which you'll have to earn.
You can have 1 glass every 2 hours free of charge if you want more than that you'll have to work for it.
You can earn an extra glass by writing out the following line 100 times:"I'm a stinky baby who loves soggy diapers"
You can also earn a glass by wearing nipple clamps for 15 minutes, if you combine both by writing 100 lines with nipples clamped you can have 2 and a half glasses.
You can repeat those tasks as many times as you want to earn more water.
Once your diaper starts to leak multiply the amount of hours it took you by 5 and since I'm nice I'll let you round down so 2 and a half hours would count as 2 hours that's the amount of minutes you need to spend in a diaper hood.
So for example it took you 4 and a half hours to leak you would round down to 4 and multiply by 5 to give 20 mins in a nice and soggy diaper hood
You can half the amount of time you need to spend in a diaper hood if you wear nipple clamps as well.

pm me if something is to hard and we can discuss it.

add to my calendar make sure to use purple and leave your getdare name in the task so i can report to you. https://teamup.com/ksjyruutq4j4pq129r
read the info on the side bar

kik - princessashley0713
DO NOT ASK FOR PICS! in pm or here. not looking for subs nor beta males. dont kik or pm me for that.

Like wam? Come join the fun!
click the links above for more info

likes/limits see my webpage
website <--link

Princess Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Princess Ashley for this post:
Old 12-10-2021, 10:38 PM   #624
SissyAurelie

Before starting the dare, be sure to drink several glasses of water, because you will sweat a lot.

You must diaper yourself, one only, wrapped tightly in cling film, a mix of banana mush and baked beans within your diaper. You will then take a bin bag and make small holes in the closed end for your head and arms. Small holes so you have to force your head and arms through. you can squeeze yourself into the bag and pull it down over your body. You will then put your legs into another bin liner so you are enclosed and then use cling film to wrap around your chest and tummy over the top and bottom binliners so you are completely contained.
You must also add a ballgag, a collar and tie your hands together. You must finally put a sensory deprivation hood.

You must stay like this exactly 30 minutes, but you have to guess the time (no alarm, etc.).

If you remove your hood between 29 minutes and 31 minutes, you are free.

If you remove your hood before 20 minutes are elapsed, put your hood back on and restart the 30 minutes wait.

Otherwise, every minute before or after 30 minutes means 10 more minutes waiting before removing your diaper (you can remove the other items).

Don't hesitate to PM me if something is not clear.

Loves: diapers (wetting and messing)
Likes: bondage, humiliation, feminization, chastity, pee, messy, picture/video without face, bodywriting, orgasm control, online exposure, ductape
Dislikes: hidden public, pain, scat, anal
Limits: blood, permanent, ass to mouth, illegal, public, family, friends, picture/video with face, using my diaper with family, friends or at work

Feel free to make sure I do your dare by asking me reports or pictures.

Toys and clothes
SissyAurelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 01:56 AM   #625
SissySlaveEmily

This will most likely take two days so plan accordingly. Wake up in the morning and triple diaper up. If you have a onesie make sure you wear it because that diaper is going to get very wet and heavy. If you don’t have a onesie duct tape the diaper to yourself and make sure it’s held relatively snug. Once you are triple diapered take an oral laxative. Mineral oil or castor oil will do just fine. Go about your day as you would but you need to wear your most sissy baby outfit you have. After your first day is over I want you to take a diuretic and make sure you drink plenty of fluids. Most oral diuretics let you take a couple throughout the day so set a time and continue to take your diuretics. If your triple diaper is not leaking by the end of the second day you must continue to wear to wear your triple diaper. If your pee has managed to reach your third diaper by this point then you’re in luck! You’re close to leaking! However I want you to add one more diaper since you will be spending your whole day in this diaper and can change before bed. Make sure you use plenty of powder and enjoy your waddling!

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 11:02 AM   #626
Binky

You've got one heck of a day ahead of you kiddo, best be prepared! First of all I want you to have a nice hearty breakfast (with at least 1L of liquid, toilets are out of bounds from the moment you get up) before slipping your chastity cage on. Next up I want you to pack a bag, in it I want you to pack you ballgag, two diapers, a facemask and a girly outfit of your choice. With that all done you're going to hide your girly outfit under some normal clothes and pad up. From here you are going to walk (or drive etc) into your nearest shopping centre/town and visit three different shops that have a bathroom in them. At each shop you will first go to the bathroom, find a stall and leave it unlocked (or do it there in the middle if you are feeling brave!), put on your ball gag and face mask then head back out into the shop. You are to purchase a messy item of your choice and a further 500ml of drink. With these items return to the bathroom and do the following. 1. edge 2x, 2. change out of your girly outfit and into the one in your bag. 3. add another diaper!. With that done you may remove you ballgag and put your guy clothes back on over the top and leave the shop. Before arriving at your next shop you are to finish your drink and dump your chosen messy item into your innermost diaper. Repeat the ballgag/purchase/change etc routine for the remaining two shops. Once you are done with the third shop you may return home. If you managed all that without messing or wetting yourself you are free to orgasm and clean up. If not you are to first remove all your guy clothes, second bounce on your butt for 1 minute to smoosh it all around, thirdly remove your innermost diaper (reapply the other two) and tape it to your head/face and remain like that for 1 hour. Continue to use your other two diapers as you normally would during this time.

Enjoy and let me know how you get on.

Binky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Binky for this post:
Old 12-13-2021, 09:47 PM   #627
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Whenever you're at home this weekend you must wear a diaper and keep well hydrated with at least a glass of water every hour. Roll a d6 to determine how many fresh diapers you're allowed to use over the weekend. Every time before you change roll a d6, if even you must spank yourself 20 times, if odd you must be in chastity for the rest of the day. If you run out of diapers from your first d6 roll and want to change again you must do this dare again next weekend.
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 05:28 AM   #628
SubbyFoxboi

Considering you haven't listed any limits regarding scat, I'll include some light stuff just to keep you on your toes.

You're going to want to diaper up after taking a nice 500ml enema of milk mixed with a nice helping of molasses. You'll want to put aside a nice long time for the enema to work its magic, because it might leave you cramping for a bit. When you diaper, go for a double, also making sure to put 2L of water aside and drink another litre while you do so. You'll be drinking 250ml each 15 minutes within reason, and soon enough you're going to be busting to pee. But you're going to want to hold on because there's some punishments for not holding for the next 2 hours.

If you mess, you're gonna have to stay in the diaper for 2x the amount of time you had left when you messed. If you pee, you're gonna restrain yourself for the duration, making sure that you have some way to escape. I'd recommend also doing it in the bath in case of leaks.

If somehow you manage to make it all the way without soiling the diapers in any way, you can clean up and you'll be allowed to write me any punishment dare you can think of, within any timespan. You know, because I'm so certain you'll have both messed and wet by the end of it haha.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 05:36 AM   #629
maaik

Heres a dare for next time you go to the park

You need to pack a bag with 500ml of prune juice, a diaper to change into, a 500ml bottle of water.

You will leave the house with the bag you've packed and walk to the park - before you leave you will give yourself either a fleet enema or insert 3 suppositories and 4 bananas its up to you. You will then diaper up and walk to the park.

you need to stay in the park for at least 2 hours, its quite certain that you'll mess during that period, if you do you must drink the 500ml of water as soon as you mess.

You have a choice again though because you can change if you want to into your clean fresh diaper - but you must drink the 500ml of prune juice. Effectively choosing a certain messy walk home in your current state or a potential one in your changed diapers. However if you choose not to change, put the clean diaper over the top and double diaper up before your walk home.

If you chose to change and drink the prune juice you may change out of diapers until you go to bed.

If you chose to keep your diaper on wear the double diapers until the following morning.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maaik for this post:
Old 12-16-2021, 03:52 PM   #630
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

You need to wear/use diapers for the next 3 days.

Each time you want to change you must add one of the following rules (your choice). These are all permanent for the remainder of the dare.
Must double diaper (cutting slits on the inner one).
Must be wearing plastic pants and one other item of ABDL clothing at all times
Must eat a jar of baby food with each change
Must hold urine before changing, and immediately wet each new diaper after change.
Must insert a suppository during each change (be safe of course).
Drink 500 mL of water per hour (be safe of course).
Must have a pacifier in your mouth whenever home.
Diaper(s) must be visible to some degree at all times.
Must remain clean shaven down below.
Must give yourself an enema at least once a day.
Cut slits in the outer most diaper(s) worn.

If you end up with all of these rules, you don't need to add more rules

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo