Truth or Dare Zealot

A Tribute to the Doctor

Epic video

Roll on Saturday!
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:44 PM   #617
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

I love seing the name of this thread... And then seing the last post by the doctor! Lol, Awesoome Tibute!
Old 06-15-2010, 02:03 PM   #618
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

Looking to be a good episode! Although I think the trailer made things a bit too obvious!

Seeking Submissives

Old advert
Ribbit101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #619
Embers
Account Banned

I didn't get anything from the trailer lol

20 year old bisexual female living at uni in the uk!

Check the TORD Online section where I probably have a thread you can dare me in

I guess you need my limits n stuff so here's what I can think of right now

Limits; Poo, piss, messy, pain, anal
Likes; Public, outdoor, spanking, embarrassing, bondage (a little), sex

I will NOT do cam or play tord with people but I do want to be dared

I also am NOT interested in being a slave or having a slave
Embers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:50 AM   #620
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Damn i will miss the next Doctor Who, i hate having a a girlfriend. Lol i love her really even if she makes me miss my favorite show.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:22 AM   #621
Embers
Account Banned

haha gutted! I cannot wait for Saturday Knowing how eager i am for this goodness knows what i'm going to be like next week!

Old 06-18-2010, 12:39 PM   #622
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Starts at 6:40pm, I finish work at 6pm.

RESULT
Old 06-19-2010, 02:38 PM   #623
Embers
Account Banned

OMG WOW!!!!!!!!!!! 100000000000000/10 Absolutely stunning episode and what a cliffhanger, the next week is going to be so long!

Old 06-19-2010, 02:43 PM   #624
busted
getDare Sweetheart

This whole series has been runied by my friend who was in one of the first episodes and told me nearly EVERYTHING that happens.

Spoiler:
Amy is in the next series!

I've applied for a role in the next series, and she's put in a good word for me. So, who knows
busted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 02:43 PM   #625
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Superb finale

Roll on next week!
Old 06-19-2010, 03:04 PM   #626
Embers
Account Banned

Just think it's times like these I could really do with a tardis

Old 06-21-2010, 07:00 AM   #627
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Wow Cybermen are harder to kill than i first thought... And that's really advanced technology for it, never mind. Liked how they brought all the bad guys into it but did question why did a bloody big event like that never get recorded in any history, Daleks were supposed to go to the future not back in time, Cybermen i thought didn't have time travel technology, The Silurians are supposed to be hybinating for another thousand years or so, The Plastic creatures don't have a quarrel with the Doctor yet. This episode is a nice idea like Heaven but when you think it through it starts to become more and more obscene like Liz 10 been 2000 years out of place, The painting been in London despite the fact Van Goff didn't ever go there especially in his last days. What on earth was the Hoax doing in the episode is beyond me , limited intelligence and no meeting till a long time in the future. Ignoring those flaws i'd say 9/10 but with them only a 4/10.
Spoiler:
The cracks in time and space
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE9nMiSMvgg&NR=1 And something more sinister?

Last edited by Captain Harkness; 06-21-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Captain Harkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 07:15 AM   #628
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Spoiler:
Daleks are supposed to go to the future? What? They can go to anywhere, any time. Cybermen fell through the cracks, or the Void, or they can be explained away easily. Or you can stretch it and say these were teamed up with our universe's Cybies. The Silurians could easily be another batch from a different time with different intentions. The Plastic what now? And, heck, do we even know this is the real Stonehenge? Or take it further... are the enemies even real or are they, too, just figments drawn from the Doctor's memories (as Rory was from Amy's)?

Liz Ten had her time slowed down and it's not much of a stretch to believe she lived a while longer. She can live as long as the plot requires. The Van Gogh painting obviously travelled overseas. Maybe in a brief moment of lightness before death, he asked for it to be stored ready for Bracewell etc to get hold of it.

The Hoix... we know nothing about them. They can time travel. Maybe they're in league with others. Just like Weevils... they are braindead but they showed up.

In reality, the costume department went mad without thought but these can still be explained away. Like the Silurians... how did they time travel? Well, remember, they are all in line with the Daleks who have that capability. Part of their plan was to use various advantages of each alien species.

That video shows nothing and it's from April. It's speculation which turned out to be, well, nothing of use. Unless you're hinting the Dream Lord is behind all this. Could be. Or Omega. The Master. The Black Guardian.

10/10

Roll on Saturday! :D
Old 06-21-2010, 07:44 AM   #629
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
Spoiler:
Daleks are supposed to go to the future? What? They can go to anywhere, any time. Cybermen fell through the cracks, or the Void, or they can be explained away easily. Or you can stretch it and say these were teamed up with our universe's Cybies. The Silurians could easily be another batch from a different time with different intentions. The Plastic what now? And, heck, do we even know this is the real Stonehenge? Or take it further... are the enemies even real or are they, too, just figments drawn from the Doctor's memories (as Rory was from Amy's)?

Liz Ten had her time slowed down and it's not much of a stretch to believe she lived a while longer. She can live as long as the plot requires. The Van Gogh painting obviously travelled overseas. Maybe in a brief moment of lightness before death, he asked for it to be stored ready for Bracewell etc to get hold of it.

The Hoix... we know nothing about them. They can time travel. Maybe they're in league with others. Just like Weevils... they are braindead but they showed up.

In reality, the costume department went mad without thought but these can still be explained away. Like the Silurians... how did they time travel? Well, remember, they are all in line with the Daleks who have that capability. Part of their plan was to use various advantages of each alien species.

That video shows nothing and it's from April. It's speculation which turned out to be, well, nothing of use. Unless you're hinting the Dream Lord is behind all this. Could be. Or Omega. The Master. The Black Guardian.

10/10

Roll on Saturday! :D
The Daleks said they would return to there own time. The Future.Other cybies.... Because every Cyberman in time and space has the Cybus logo on them... The Silurains are the same branch as before as they look the same even own to the masks they use, UNlike the different branch from the previous series. Even if Van Goff wanted it in London he couldn't pay for it as he couldn't even buy his own drinks. The Atons are the plastic creatures. If they weren't even real then why'd the TARDIS fly to Ameilas to warn River? THe reality is the costume department went OTT and unless there gona finish with the worst possible ending of it was all a dream i can't see how they are explainable. The Cybermen teaming up with the Daleks is no biggy as they have no fear and they have proposed an alliance before. BUt the santarans, Autons, Hoix, Silurains, Judoon, all of these won't go near the Daleks to even ask for help.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:54 AM   #630
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Spoiler:
The Daleks said they'd return to their own time. And who's to say they didn't, before popping back? Think bigger. Maybe they went to establish their kingdom or whatever and now they've come back.

The Cybus Cybermen could've joined forces with the Telosians. Or they fell through the Cracks/Void and ended up here.

The Silurians can be different. They can all look the same but be different. I reckon they'll come back aty some point and if they look the same, they'll still say they're a different branch. The only reason they changed in the classic series was because they waited years before bringing them back so they required updating and changing. Why spend money changing them a bit when all they do is stand in a crowd?

The Van Gogh one... Bracewell obtains it. That's all we need to know.

The Autons can time travel, as can the Nestenes. Probably. And there's more than the ones in "Rose". And there's an outside force obviously controlling the TARDIS (note: the ominous voice). It's all a master plan by someone or something.

They are easily explained.

And the Universe is about to go boom. It'll be like nothing ever existed. So, yeah, I can see why the aliens would want to join forces to protect their homes from the Doctor. Even the Daleks. But, again, remember we have next week. For all we know, the Daleks will turn on the Alliance. Or the Alliance is just another "Auton" scenario and aren't real, instead part of a bigger plan.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
doctor who, torchwood