Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-07-2017, 01:41 AM   #601
BunnyEmmy
getDare DiaperBunny

Wow Forrest I'm surprised you corrected him I'm itnis very surprising someone like you could even read. Let alone function. You say you like feminization but you don't have any clothes. I guess someone as gutless as you doesn't even have the balls to go to a store and buy the things you need. And I thought sissies are bad. You're worse. Atleast they have balls to buy what they need to be pathetic wastes of flesh. Always begging girls for dares. Begging to cum. So pathetic and you're worse then they are. Just give up and be a gay faggot no more cross dressing as you don't have the stones to get what you need for your filthy fetish.

I am actually a preop transfemale. I have been transitioning for 6 yes and look pretty passable. I also just recently got put in diapers permanently. I am also slightly cruel to sissies as I see them as wastes of space even though I secretly want to be treated like one and be told I'm not girl and be told I will never actually be one. I like being told I am a pretender and that I am just a sissyslut like all the rest of them and am forced to act like them how I see them. As another desperate horny sissy bitch. I want to be forced to make my profile reflex the fact I am just a sissy male so that people will see on this site as just another male sissy.
Sissy and proud!
kik:Mommyizzy143
I want my diaper full ALWAYS
Trapped in diapers till: 12/1/23
♥I am a Little :3 Always call me Baby Emmy♥
Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Pmdares

Last edited by BunnyEmmy; 07-07-2017 at 07:35 AM.
BunnyEmmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 07:37 AM   #602
Scorch415x

you're so confused. You say you like to make fun of sissies even though you're a sissy AND an adult baby? I think someone needs to be put back in their crib with their messy diapers, so they can figure themselves out.
Scorch415x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:28 AM   #603
BunnyEmmy
getDare DiaperBunny

wow how lame was that, but i guess what do i expect from a diaper wearing furry sissy. Why dont you just crawl in the hole you were spawned from because you are clear not human seeing as how you want to be an animal too. Maybe should just treat you as an animal then you get an appreciation for being human.

I am actually a preop transfemale. I have been transitioning for 6 yes and look pretty passable. I also just recently got put in diapers permanently. I am also slightly cruel to sissies as I see them as wastes of space even though I secretly want to be treated like one and be told I'm not girl and be told I will never actually be one. I like being told I am a pretender and that I am just a sissyslut like all the rest of them and am forced to act like them how I see them. As another desperate horny sissy bitch. I want to be forced to make my profile reflex the fact I am just a sissy male so that people will see on this site as just another male sissy.
Sissy and proud!
kik:Mommyizzy143
I want my diaper full ALWAYS
Trapped in diapers till: 12/1/23
♥I am a Little :3 Always call me Baby Emmy♥
Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Pmdares

BunnyEmmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 03:45 PM   #604
spankme997

Wow you never grew up. You're just a baby. You have to wear diapers all the time. You need someone to take care of you and punish you if you do anything wrong. 6 year olds shouldn't be horny. That is so disgusting. At least you know you are a sissy slut.

I like spanking myself. I really need someone to put me over their knee and just lay into my ass.

Likes: Spanking,Wedgie, and Anal(I can only use fingers and pens), Humiliation

Dislikes: Edging

Limits: Public, blood, scat, family,

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78119

Toys: Wand Vibrator, Rabbit Vibrator, small butt plug, larger butt plug, rope, a leather paddle, and a riding crop.

You can also add things to my calendar...:
https://teamup.com/ksf15dcfa53650d579

spankme997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 09:22 PM   #605
teasemewithyourfeet

you actually want to be hurt? how fucked up are you? or is it just you know how pathetic and disgusting a prson you are and know you deserve the pain for it.

I am gay, obsessed by feet and fantasise about being cuckolded

Pm Dares

My orgasm rules

Curious likes: profile control, parental control software, bladder control

Dislikes: Pain, messy, crossdressing

Limits: Anal, scat, extreme pain, public
teasemewithyourfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 02:37 AM   #606
AnotherGirl1
Account Banned

You must be really sick to fantasize about big male hairy and sweaty feet. I think you need to see a psychologist to fix your broken fetishes .

I used to be a mean bully at school, tormenting some boys. Im scared of being humiliated and naked in public or painfully tortured. I ahve big puffy pussy lips.
AnotherGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 03:52 AM   #607
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

No wonder you are a bully with lips like that having seen them who would want to see the rest of you

My dick is so tiny I won't post a photo of it
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 04:01 AM   #608
UsedBoy18

haha you like spanking yourself you must be such a little bitch, I can't imagine hating myself that much. You don't even deserve a dick

Please punish me

Loves: Wedgies, Ice, Pee, Humiliation, Feet, Shoes, Food Play, CBT

Likes: Spanking, Scat, Messy, Snapchat, Anal, Humiliation, Sweat, Food Play, Pet Play, Webcam, Hypno, Nipple Play

Dislikes (punishments): Chasity, Edging, Cum Eating, mouth soaping, writing lines

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Blackmail, Full Public, Face Pics, Friends, Family

Don't have any sex toys, just house hold items.
UsedBoy18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:14 PM   #609
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Wow UsedBoy18. You're so stupid you can't even follow a few simple fucking directions. You're supposed to post something humiliating about yourself after you degrade the last person. You dumb fuck.

My girlfriend has a video of me begging like a dog and rolling around and doing other such tricks.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 06:41 AM   #610
piesocial

Hahaha. You're your girlfriend's bitch, is what she proved making that video and because it's a video your role in the relationship may as well be set in stone.

I once sent a nude picture to a stranger and they posted it on the internet.

Limits: Bi, blood, scat, diapers, permanent, illegal, financial.
piesocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 12:53 PM   #611
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Hah! That's what happens to dumbasses. Do you know how the internet even works? Everyone is a stranger, if you send them a picture you might as well make it public! I bet it's all over the net now. what did it look like? Did it show your ass getting fucked or something? Or maybe it's the picture proof that you need a really big car? Did it have your face in it? I kind of hope it does, because now even if nobody you know has found it yet, you have something to keep you humble. Don't give anyone irl a reason to try and humiliate you, if they dig a little they'll show your little nub to everyone they want to have a good laugh with! XD

My tiny trans "dick" is a little over 1 inch (and as thin as a finger), of course it can't penetrate a woman, which is very frustrating and very humiliating. I feel very powerless. I want to fuck someone so badly!
(Please no random insults, hate isn't humiliating. Try to show me my place with nothing to do but bow my head and accept your mockery, I dare you!)

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 01:09 PM   #612
HumpBunny

What do you mean, you cant fuck a woman?? Any man worth his shit knows how to do that. Some men with big dicks don't know how to penetrate a woman so let me tell you, it has nothing to do with size. Much more to do with wit, how clever you are. It doesn't matter how small your dick is. Man up and stop making excuses, find something that works for you! A strapon, sneaking in a few fingers, whatever you've got to do. Figure it out.

I got my nipples pierced just so I could admire how they look.

Favorites: humiliation, edging, control
Dislikes: hot/cold temperature play, orgasm denial
Limits: wax, cam, full face, body writing, public, permanent, social suicide
HumpBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 01:22 PM   #613
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

I mean, you're very encouraging but this is a humiliation thread so... thanks I guess? But I'll try again ^^
As for your nipples, I feel bad humiliating you after your kind words, but I see you really fixate on them... Are they fat and poking out? Do people think you go braless even when you try to hide them? You must really be a desperate slut trying to show your little tits that bad. Does it even get you laid? I guess now you have something to pull on if you want to make them sag enough that you can admire them even closer...

My tiny trans "dick" is a little over 1 inch (and as thin as a finger), of course it can't penetrate a woman, which is very frustrating and very humiliating. I feel very powerless. I want to fuck someone so badly!
(Please no random insults, hate isn't humiliating. Try to show me my place with nothing to do but bow my head and accept your mockery, I dare you!)

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 01:49 PM   #614
Geosnake

You have a small penis. What can you even do with it lol. What is your objective in life what gives you purpose. You are kinda worthless.
Geosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 05:14 AM   #615
Forrest
Distinguished Member

Almost as worthless as someone who can't even follow the thread rules and cant post want to be humiliated on. I shouldn't be too harsh though since I guess a little baby wouldn't understand such things. All you know is to piss your diaper in front of someone and be all confused when your little weewee doubles in size to a half inch.

I'm sitting in a soaking wet dripping pull-up right now.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Please PM me after reports so I don't miss it.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, torture, truth, verbal humiliation