Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite female character?
AMBER 54 40.91%
SARAH 32 24.24%
DANI 20 15.15%
LAURA 11 8.33%
LUCY 17 12.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-2012, 02:17 PM   #601
katebabe21

Hmmm either 2 or 3. More soon? haha great questions though
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:27 PM   #602
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

looking good keep it up
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:48 PM   #603
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Option 2 or 3. Depends how desperate she is.

She seems petrified so prob option 3
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:07 PM   #604
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

I wasn't expecting a new part for today.

Well I hope she chose 3 because I would like to hear the answers. I don't like truths but this one is good.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:40 PM   #605
daremaster 1
getDare God

Hey, nice chapter Rachie!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:22 PM   #606
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

Loved it Rachie, I'm hoping for option 3 but she'll probably pick option 2
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:31 PM   #607
ffgamer
getDare Sweetheart

im sure its option 2 as its the easiest
Old 01-29-2012, 05:14 PM   #608
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

If she chose to have all the bugs poured over her head, how long do they have to stay on her head?

I wouldn't want to have bugs poured over my head, I would answer everything to avoid that.

here are some comments on the older posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
"Well" answered Laura before continuing "I would really like to tickle John" There was a short pause and a bit of laughter as Laura's answer had come straight out of the blue, and was not what anyone was expecting as Laura was meaning where on Mark.

"Ha ha, funny" sniggered John, thankful that Laura's wishes were not coming true, at least at the present moment anyway.
Hey if I'd be John I would allow her to tickle me. She can come to my place whenever she wants to tickle me

Quote:
“I will get 10 different things that John must either eat or drink. After each one I will ask him to predict what he had just consumed, if he can successfully name what he has eaten / drank he will be allowed to discard one course, so the better his guessing, the easier it will be”
When I first read this I thought they are going to make him drink some lame things like custard or a spoon full of ketchup. I couldn't imagine how bad this dare would be for him.

If I'd be in that room I would just leave it and think "ohh crap, now I have to eat custard, I hate custard.".

Quote:
“Right I want the last possible course to be sperm. And another is going to be pee, have we any more suggestions” Amber asked the room looking happy as her plans of revolting meals began to take place.

[...]

Right then who's piss did they want John to drink, the players began to ask themselves.

[...]

"Surly he will be able to tell that he is drinking piss and will then be allowed to discard something else" said David wondering if there was any way of hiding the taste, but still making it revolting.

"Ok then, we could mix urine with some apple juice and can tease John about it afterwards" giggled Dani.
I didn't thought of those things when I first read it. If I'd be John and would drink the pee I would think something like "what is this? Taste like piss but hey my friends wont make me drink pee, I guess It's something else".

Well you (or whoever came up with this idea/dare) are really naughty I hope I will find a friend like you one day and play Truth or Dare with her.

Quote:
"As there are 3 other males naked your task will involve them, first of all I want you blindfolded" Sarah happily said, while reaching for the blindfold off the oak cabinet.
When I first read this I instantly got a weird felling in my stomach. This is the worst dare (till yet, I hope you are going to top this dare with an even worse).

Quote:
Taking hold of the scarf Adam was quickly restricted of his vision and sat nervously awaiting his next commands. The 3 naked males were also wondering what part in Adam's dare they were going to partake in, and why wasn't Brian included.
really? One of them is going to be blindfolded and the others are naked. You don't need a lot of imagination to see what is going to happen

Quote:
"Right then here is your task" "I want you to feel all of the males and guess who is who, for every male that you get wrong you will be giving a BJ (Blow Job) too. If there are more than 1 and you then you still can't guess the right person you will truly be sorry.
The is really the worst dare you can give a male.

Quote:
[COLOR="Red"]John thought for a few seconds before saying “Laura would like you to shave or wax her brown hairy bush” “OK” said the lady, knowing for the first time Laura’s name. “What’s your name sir” she asked John. “John” was the obvious reply “and yours” “Anne she said” “I will just get my assistant that deals with that department” “Lucy, we have a customer wanting a wax”

Laura was in total shock when Lucy, one of her fellow college enemies emerged in front of her she was a short, red headed freckly teenager. She had a smug grin on her face when she saw her victim.
Ohh I bet she was shocked My mom was a good friend of my college enemies mom and they often forced us to spend time together. But having your enemy do such painful (waxing) things to you is even more embarrassing.
I couldn't go to school if I had to let my college enemy wax my down there, it would be way to embarrassing.

Quote:
“OK David” said Laura, “seeing as you want to know what it feels like to have those anal beads in your arse my dare is for Sarah to insert them up yours arse, you will then leave them up for 10 hour, or until otherwise stated”. David was shocked at hearing this, and hardly knew what to say. Had he really heard Laura correctly, was he really going to have them up there. “Right” ordered Laura “Sarah go and sterilise those bead and David will do his dare in about 20min”

Sarah rushed off with the anal beads in her hand, her perky tits bobbling up and down and cute ass on display as she left the room. Had those beads really been up her ass, would anything else go up there, wondered John. She soon returned back, without the beads. “Are you ok with this David” asked Laura. The reply was “Do I get a choice” “No” laughed Sarah. “You made me purchase them and have them up mine as well as other things, now its revenge” chuckled the sisters. Laura set a timer, for 20 minutes, telling the group the beads had been sterilised.
How did they sterilize the anal beads? I thought you need like 30-1 hour to sterilize something. The only way I know to sterilize something is to put it into a bag and throw that into boiling water.

Anyway, I really love your story and I hope you are going to write a lot of good stuff in the future.

And don't be afraid of trying new things, even if you write about stuff people wouldn't like to do. We still enjoy to read it. Example, I hat bugs, but I enjoyed the last parts. I really hate bugs. I can't even describe how bad I hate bugs.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:42 PM   #609
soccerninja

I would personally go with option 2 question 2!
Old 01-30-2012, 12:42 AM   #610
subindy69

Send a message via AIM to subindy69 Send a message via Yahoo to subindy69
Default Very Nice

Nicely done! look forward to the next...
subindy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:09 PM   #611
rachelssisiter
getDare Sweetheart

Lovin the story as always. Hope you are having a lovely day
rachelssisiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #612
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

hmmm she really hates the bugs, obviously, but some of those questions would be bad for the future. So option 2, or 3. I think she will go with 3.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:12 PM   #613
Mike427

I actually think she'll go for 3 because she doesn't want the critters all over her head for 5 minutes
Mike427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:35 AM   #614
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Option 3 sound good. It's Tuesday when's the next pat?
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:54 PM   #615
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Thanks for all the wonderful response and for the support everyone has give. It really does help self of steam and makes me want to write and post more - more often.

Thanks to 12356416513a for extensive feedback and glad you are enjoying all the events that have been wrtten about.

PS- ref anal beads: we steralised them over a much longer period of time, however crammed so much into 1 nights story activity lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

What will Dani chose?

Find out now in …..

PART 35B (311 Parts in total)

"I would like to choose option 3 and will answer all of the questions" Dani eventually muttered, unsure if she had chosen wisely or not, maybe the second option would have been better. Some of the questions seemed a little long and Dani stood hoping she w old be able to answer them all quickly and easily without putting herself in even more compromising embarrassing situations.

"Oh so you’re going to play with courage and answer them all. You must continue answering until at least 5 of us (9) agree that you have answered well enough, until then you get no marks whatsoever ever" instructed John

"Right then Dani, which question would you like to answer first" asked Lucy who sat interested in hearing more juicy gossip that she would be able to use in future events if ever she so needed.

"I'll start by answering question 1, I'll apologies for reasons that i can't answer everything truthfully, due to the promise we all made" Amber looked surprised at this, whatever was Dani meaning the group had made an agreement without her.

Amber eventually asked "So what are you going to answer?" wondering what her friend may give away and if she would confirm any of her suspicions.

In a shy quiet voice Dani answered "Yes I did cum over you"

Amber looked puzzled where could Dani have creamed she wondered.

"Please don't kill me, I squirted over your then gorgeous long hair"

Amber shuddered realising that Dani was one of the players that had ruined it, causing her a big headache earlier that morning trying to wash the smell and cream out of it. Feeling a bit itchy she longed to scratch her head.

Now I wonder what she was thinking about and if she enjoyed it, Amber thought.

She never had to wait long before finding out as. Dani began "The experience was certainly a first for me, and yes I did get a little bit of satisfaction out of it while thinking about being in that situation myself. The other though I'm not able to talk about at present, but you may be aware of it at some point anyway.

"Oh you dirty cow , I bet you would have loved to have been Amber" snorted David, embarrassing Dani even more,

Dani never answered this and blushing she hoped that everyone would agree that she had answered her first question to satisfactory standard.

The players were all aware with Dani’s other thought being about the filming which they had agreed not to tell Amber about. Knowing this the majority of the players agreed that Dani had answered well enough and it was time for question 2 to be answered.

"Well question 2 is actually easier than the others" began Dani. "From tonight I was expecting just Mark and Amber to receive the dare with the insects. The reason I have no underwear on was because of an agreement me and Sarah made"

Hearing this the players all starred at Sarah wondering what they had both agreed, perhaps there would be time to find out later that evening or during a following game, they were all sure would happen.

"The worst part of the dare is, well all of it" Dani chuckled. I was so nervous when I found out it was to be me, and that. I would have to take my clothes off. I was also wondering why I had chosen today of all days to do Sarah's agreement. Some of those creepy things feel horrible and I will do just about anything if none of them touch my" pausing Dani looked down at her private area wondering if she was giving to much information away. Knowing that even if she answered this and the following question truthfully, Amber would still have the opportunity to place 2 final crawly insects anywhere she wanted.

Realising she had already given it away she whispered under hear breath "I hope none of them touch my pussy"

Knowing exactly how Dani was feeling, Amber smiled.

"Right then are you going to be brave enough to answer question 3, or will I be able to punish you more severly" sniggered Amber.

TO BE CONTINUED ......

What will Dani’s answer for question 3 be?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answers.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
aftermath, black jack, cliffhangers, climax, cum, friends, poker, rachel, rachie, sequel, sisters, story, strip, twist