Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-12-2015, 11:56 AM   #601
CrackersofGraham

Yes, finally found a petplay thread (so happy)!
You'll be a cow, and for the next five days, you can't drink any milk (that's for calves ya dummy) and must moo at least three times a day after every meal. Be sure to "graze" on lots of vegetables.

I shall be a dog.

Chastity-o-Meter
Locked! 25/05/17 - 01/06/17

Feel free to hit me up on Kik!
crackersofgraham

CrackersofGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 12:11 PM   #602
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

I like your dare, and since you seem to really like petplay, I'll give you a dare right away
Ok, as a doggie, get naked, make yourself some ears and tie your ankles to your tighs so you have to stay on all fours.
Next insert a tail (eg. A sock)
Wear a collar with a leash and tape socks to your hands.Tie yourself to a door and guard it for 1 hour and whenever a car passes by, you have to bark as loud as you can, make sure that at least one window is open.
Have fun guarddog.

cat, dog or cow, wll probably do the dare next week.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 05:18 PM   #603
Xyngra

You can be a kitty and as a kitty you can only wear you ears and tail kitties are also neutered so you can't cum while dressed up and if you do you have to lap it up like a kitty
Now as a kitty you have to mark your territory by rubbing your body all over the furniture and being as adorable as you can

I'll also be a kitty
Dislikes: public and cameras
My BDSM test results
Xyngra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 05:30 PM   #604
Kitty<>Kat

Be the kitty you allways wanted to be
big fluffly tail
big ears
claws
milk from bowl
no cloths

Im also A kitty
Slave / Kitty
Kitty<>Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 05:33 PM   #605
CrackersofGraham

Throw on any cat stuff you have, the jump around on the furniture (don't break your neck though)!

I shall be a pup again

Chastity-o-Meter

crackersofgraham

Old 05-12-2015, 10:03 PM   #606
InnoTheFox
getDare Sweetheart

You are going to lock yourself into the hoodie of yours, as well as some pants. Next leash yourself up to somewhere, and use your neckties to tie yourself into an all fours position. If at some point during 2 hours, the ties break, you are not allowed to unlock yourself without first having an accident. Silly pup needs to be punished for not wanted to stay on all fours after all. If the ties do not break you are free to unlock yourself.

Whoever dares me is free to choose, but feel free to make it challenging!

I'm such a slut and I NEED to be humiliated!! <3

PM DaresToysMy RulesExposed Forever

❤❤ LOVE ❤❤
Pet Play, Hypno

❤❤ LIKE ❤❤
Bondage, Cum Play, Humiliation, Watersports.

❤❤ DISLIKE ❤❤
Hidden Public, Messy.

🗙🗙 LIMIT 🗙🗙
Permanent, Fam & Friends, Scat, Public/Risky, Denial,Face Pics, Work.

Kik: innothefox

SubbyFoxboi was here!
InnoTheFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 12:09 PM   #607
Bitchsuitedpuppy

You will be a mare in heat for 24 hours.

- You will be naked for as much of the 24 hours you are able to be.
- You will tie/rubber band/tape socks over your hands and feet.
- You will take your longest toy and tie strings to the end to make a tail then insert it, make it look good as you will be wearing it over the course of 24 hours.
- You must only be on all fours, and every time you stop your "tail" must be held up higher than your head.
- Because you're in heat you must go around the house and press your "tail" against/into every piece of furniture 10 times while whinnying and snorting which you must do every time your "tail" is pressed against/into something and you must do this every 4 hours.
- Emptying your bladder must be handled in the bathtub on all fours with your "tail" held up higher than your head.
- Voiding your bowels may be handled in the toilet, and is the only time removing your "tail" is allowed.
- If at any time you need to stand you must keep track of how many minutes you've stood, and when you're able to be on all fours again you must position yourself with your tail close to a wall with your "hooves" out in front of you and bump your tail, using your hooves as leverage into the wall 10 times the number of minutes you were standing ( if you were standing for less than a minute then it's 1 x 10 ).
- You must drink out of a trough, so either the bathtub or a bowl on the floor and you must drink at least 1.5 liters of water over the course of every hour that you're not sleeping.
- You must only eat vegetables/vegetable-based foods and out of a bowl on the floor with your face ( no hooves allowed ).
- Sleeping must be done naked, on all fours, and with your face on the pillow and your "tail" in the air.
- Masturbation must be done every 3 hours by humping your pillow ( the one you will be sleeping with your face on ) and you must collect your cum in a cup that gets poured into your butt which gets replugged immediately afterwards.
- Lastly you must occasionally whinny ( once every two minutes minimum )

* Because your signature says you're okay with diapers, you may choose to wear them for the duration of the dare.

- If you choose to wear diapers:

- You must still wear a plug and urinate in the same manner described above.

- If you need to void your bowels you may take out your plug and this is the only time you may do so. Your plug stays out until your diaper is changed.

- If you use your diaper you must either hump your pillow or grind your butt against the wall until the last two digits on the clock are evenly divisible by 10 ( 11:40, 8:20, etc. ). Once you've done that you must reinsert your plug and change into a clean diaper ( you may wear multiple if you like/think you need them. ).

- You may only change your diaper if you're messy, or if your diaper is about to leak, but only after you've done what's mentioned in the previous rule.

- On every diaper you must write "Sissy Pony Slut", "Piddle Pony", "Stinky Sissy Mare", "I Love to Wet my Diapers!", or "Squishy Sissy Butt <3".

- Masturbation is handled the same way, just pull your diaper down when you're about to cum.

- If you need to go out or do anything around others, your plug stays in and your diaper stays on under your clothes ( If you can! ).

Hope that was good enough for you, please give me a summary of how it went! ;3

As for me I'd like to be a kitty. Please make it long, hard, and interesting! owo

[Favorites]: Petplay, Diapers, Latex/Rubber, Stockings, Crossdressing, Sissy, Chastity
[Likes]: Bondage, Enemas, Anal, Cock Milking, Gags, Wetting/Omorashi, Messing ( Diapers ), Shibari
[Maybe]:
[Dislikes]: Pain
[Limits]: Blood, Snuff, Illegal, Social Suicide, Family, Public

Last edited by Bitchsuitedpuppy; 05-13-2015 at 12:11 PM.
Bitchsuitedpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:55 PM   #608
Xyngra

You will be a kitty so you are to be naked with only a tail and ears
You mark your entire territory by rubbing against it all of it
If you wish to use the bathroom you can only go outside or in a litter box
You may remove your tail to poop but after you must finger your butt hole for 5 minutes and the only sounds of pleasure you can make are meows
If you see another animal you must curl up next to it and if you can't add another hour to this
You should be dressed up like this do the next 24 hours at least

I'll be whatever cute animal the next person wants
Dislikes: public and cameras
My BDSM test results
Xyngra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:56 PM   #609
MrPepi

Location: in a land, where chastity devices, diapers and perfect masters grow on trees

ok, so you will be a kitty for the next 24h, too.

kitties are, of course, very playful. so, get your all your toys out, and play with them, in a way you like.
after 20 minutes playing with them, you have to use each one in the way they were meant to be.
but remember, you're a kitty, so don't use your hands at all.

you have 40 minutes for this. If you happen to finish earlier, then start over again, until you used each toy twice.

then, as you're a playfull kitty, edge each time you use one of your toys, until you sqirm like a playful kitty.
after finishing, you may cum as you desire, but again, no hands

repeat this every 2h while not asleep.

speaking of sleeping, you have to curl up in a way taht closely resembles a cat's way of sleeping, you choose which style you want to use.

also, since little kitties are often inconntinent, wear a diaper, until you have to do your playing task again. remove the diaper for the edging.
if it's only wet at this point, rewear it and keep it on until the next edging session.
if it's leaking and/or messy, the earliest occasion for you to change is, again the edging session.

if you happen to cum during the edging, then things turn bad for you: you have to put in your biggest toy (no hands!) inside your ass and leave it there for the next 4h, whilst wearing your diaper.
of course, you can't edge during this time, so give each of your toys a nice, cattish cleaning, with your tongue.

so, finally, your dresscode:
you will be naked for the whole time, also on all fours.
both of course only when you don't have the risk of people interacting with you during the dare.

i hope this one is okay for you
if not, pm me ^^

i want to be a slutty bitch in heat.
and i MEAN slutty ;P
make it long (>24h) and challanging

Loves/Dislikes/Limits
My Stuff
PM Dares

Avatar by lorddragonmaster on DeviantArt
MrPepi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 09:37 PM   #610
omg

sleep in a cage until next sunday morning. if you cannot go and buy a cage sleep in your tub, but either way you will be naked with a doggy bone in your ass.

you may only cum before your meals and by humping an object, and you must cum on your meals which will be eaten out of a bowl without the use of your hands

you may only piss or poop on all fours with your ass over the toilet hole, (you may wipe as a normal human) and you must drink from the toilet every time you want real water (to be consumed from a dog bowl)

i want to be a dog for a few hours, and would love a household made tail to be included
omg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 11:08 PM   #611
NickeyC

Bark like a dog. Be on all fours. Make a tail with a sock. I will be Camping so please add that in. I will be a female cow.

Likes:Spanking, Food Play, Anal, Semi-Public, Pet Play Pee
Limits: Drinking Pee, Poo, Public, Blood, Family, Friends, Pics/Vids, Ass to Mouth
NickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 12:20 PM   #612
aesop52
getDare Sweetheart

Go outside naked, cover yourself with honey or anything that attracts insect and try to keep the insects away by moving your body.

I will be a dog.

Slave grade me:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=416502&page=1

Toys: dildo, collar, chastity cage, plug.
Likes: anal, chastity, bdsm, slave poses, risk of exposure.
aesop52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 12:24 PM   #613
CrackersofGraham

Whenever you're alone, put on any pup stuff you have and walk on all fours. Whenever you want a drink, it must either be your piss, or toilet water. Sleep on the floor as well. Do all of this until the end of the week.

I wouldn't mind a (long, like a week maybe) pup dare either!

Chastity-o-Meter

crackersofgraham

Old 05-14-2015, 02:04 PM   #614
omg

put on your collar and tie yourself to the door of your shower, with socks on your hands and feet, first lie on your back and piss all over yourself and then lick all of the piss off of the floor. you must take your shower on all fours and with the socks on, and wear the socks that were on your feet for the rest of the day
omg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 02:32 PM   #615
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

Assuming dog....

Wear a dog collar and eat dog food out of a bowl off of the floor. You're only allowed to pee on all fours outside (if against limits, you can pee inside, but it has to be inside, on all fours, and you can't be in a shower or bath tub).

Pig here.

PM Dares

likes and limits
diaperboy06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above, petplay