Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-17-2012, 12:14 AM   #601
kms003
getDare Sweetheart

I will join as a slave, do with me whatever you're pleased with!

Last edited by kms003; 06-17-2012 at 12:24 AM.
kms003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:24 PM   #602
kms003
getDare Sweetheart

Do I need to do the previouse task or shall I wait for the next task?
kms003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #603
Pokadot

I'll be a slave do with me what u must
i am an obediant dog, i do as im told!
i have been a very, naughtygirl and deservie to be punished!
my pussy is so wet whenever i have a wedgie!
BillyChib is the hottest person I have ever met! I would fuck him any day!
Pokadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:49 PM   #604
slaveboy2319

ill be a slave do with me as you want

Limits: , public, Illegal, Family, Freinds, Pics and Scat
slaveboy2319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:55 PM   #605
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

This servant will also volunteer to do both her servant jobs and be a slave.
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 04:08 PM   #606
ridecar2
Account Banned

I notice no slaves/food servants have come forward to be waxed. Your King therefore is calling an inspection. Report nude to somewhere outdoors that you can do so, stand with your legs apart and your hands on your heads for 30 minutes.

Please help me punish a girl by posting on this thread.
ridecar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:13 PM   #607
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridecar2 View Post
I have been noticing hairs in my food of late and don't much care for it, especially given how the food is made, so all slaves and food related servants will wax their pubes and legs to make sure this does not happen again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I keep a clean standard and don't think that any of my hairs would be on the food. Take it up with the other staff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridecar2 View Post
I notice no slaves/food servants have come forward to be waxed. Your King therefore is calling an inspection. Report nude to somewhere outdoors that you can do so, stand with your legs apart and your hands on your heads for 30 minutes.
I have poste about it. Also uniforms must be worn at all times in and out of the kitchen. Sorry.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #608
Crazierthenyou

I will be a servant for all royalty. My job is anial whore and a fuckstand, as I am female.
——————
Upgrade: now gives blowjobs and eats pussies

Upgrade: completely touchable with 44 DD
Crazierthenyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #609
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

It's quite around here.... Too quite.

All slaves have to yell "To the Castle" in a public place. (Street, park, building, your choice) You can have friends/other yell with you if you can get them to. Report where, and any reactions that came with it.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:21 PM   #610
MyOhMy

Slaves,

I have been constantly pissed off today. For this, you must give me joy. I want you to spank each nipple 50 times with an object of your choice (Make it creative, entertain me!) then each ass cheek 50 times with a different object, and finally i want you to spank your genitals 100 times with a different object:
Males: Your dick 50 times then your balls 50 times.
Females: your pussy 50 times, then your clit 50 times.

Report back here the objects you used, and give a report of how it felt.

Your Queen
MyOhMy

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:42 PM   #611
owneed

Default spanking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
Slaves,

I have been constantly pissed off today. For this, you must give me joy. I want you to spank each nipple 50 times with an object of your choice (Make it creative, entertain me!) then each ass cheek 50 times with a different object, and finally i want you to spank your genitals 100 times with a different object:

Your Queen
MyOhMy
Well, My Queen...first I'm very sorry for your mood...
And about the spanking....
My nipples were spanked by an iron ruler...the pain was unbearable...but i continued any way for your joy you majesty
My ass cheeks were spanked by a leather belt...i think my neighbours...thought that someone was beating the shit out of me...,
My genitals were spanked by a plastic flip flop...it produce a very loud sound...and you know any beating on the genitals hurts like hell....I've finished 50 on the dick...and 50 on balls...all my spanked areas are steaming now...and are hurting like hell....
I wish I've helped in changing you mood your majesty

Your slave
owneed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:29 AM   #612
MasterOmega

Attention male slaves:

I am once again looking for a personal assistant from the ranks of the male slaves. If you wish to apply, send me a private message detailing your Likes, Limits, a brief description about yourself (picture if you want), and your time zone.

To all female slaves:

My toilet is dirty, and on the day that there was a female detailed to clean it. As punishment, you must all create a dirty toilet bowl using your faeces. Make some nice skidmarks and do not flush. After your toilet is sufficiently dirty, you must lick it clean.
GetDare Castle Royalty
MasterOmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:44 PM   #613
Cguy1501

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangegongman View Post
all slaves must do a 2 mile run, and upon completion do 100 situps, 100 cruches, and 50 pushups.
Sir, I did the run easily, but I was not able to complete all of the situps, crunches, and pushups. PM me or post here to punish me as you see accordingly.

Limits: Scat, blood, public, anything permanent, showing face on public cam/to people I don't know (exception: wearing sunglasses & hat. :P)
Cguy1501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #614
cj07
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
Slaves,

Your Queen
MyOhMy
Just completed this and still in pain but I will suffer it please and cheer you up.To spank my nipples I used a short 15 cm plastic ruler the twang was a short sharp spank.For my arse I used a leather belt folded over twice.This made it painful and I'am sure my arse is now red.There is stinging pain in my arse. For the other spanks I use a pair of pumps which are size 10.Due to the size and weight of them it felt like a drop and the pain made me jump at times,I wished I was female like your beautiful and wonderful self so I would not suffer this pain.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #615
Burst

Kitchen Staff Slaves -

As I am sure you all are aware, today is the one month anniversary of the coronation of the first member of royalty here at Getdare Castle. While the kitchen staff has not had time to prepare a full feast, I think it appropriate that we, at a minimum, prepare a special dessert in honor of the day!

Towards that end, I need four slaves to assist in the preparation of a special pie for the royalty of the castle. The first slave shall make the crust - using your hands, mix together a stick of butter and a cup of flour in the front of appropriate underwear, and allow it to rest for at least 30 minutes. The second slave shall be responsible for the filling - two cans of pie filling down the back of appropriate underwear. The third slave shall take care of frosting - chocolate or vanilla frosting must cover any hair they have. Finally, the fourth slave will be responsible for serving the pie, dressed in at least two articles of clothing that have been soaked in scrambled eggs for at least 10 minutes before wearing. When serving the pie, do not, of course, use your hands, but instead carry the pie in your underwear or upon your face.

I expect nominations and reports back from the slaves as soon as possible. I would also be quite impressed if any particular slave was capable of completing all four tasks themselves rather than needing help, but I know how lazy you bunch can be...

I think it goes without saying that we all hope the Kings and Queens of the castle find this offering acceptable...

- Chef Burst

Likes: Messy, Minor Humiliation, Panties / Thongs / G-Strings, Silly
Dislikes: Wedgies, Anal
Limits: Scat, Blood, Pain, Public

PM with a food item and I'll dump it in my shorts for at least 30 minutes...
Burst is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk